Space Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KalDarov
KalDarov
132 Followers

"No, the bastard is elusive." John stated.

Nuts laughed, "Same for me. Those 12 months were pretty wild. I'm restless. Keep having bad dreams"

"Me too." John simply said. The silence returned. Both men lied and basked in the warmth of the sun.

"Boss, how are your --" Nuts started asking.

John growled interrupting him, "Fine. Aching, but fine."

"Boss, it wasn't your -- " Nuts begun.

"Isaac, let it go." John growled at Nut.

Nuts swallowed as John never used his real name, "Sorry, boss."

"It's ok Nuts." John said silently.

Both men sat quietly for a long time just watching the sea around them. The soothing sounds of its waves brought tranquility to two men. Finally John yawned and excused himself. After he did that he took his time in going to his room, making sure he didn't pass out from exhaustion.

Nuts watched his boss walk away uncertain if he was truly alright as the man made it out to be.

John finally entered his room. His tired eyes slowly started closing and he had just enough time to reach the top floor of his room and the enormous bedroom and drop to the bed. He was out in a heartbeat.

***

A man's voice woke Ize from her slumber. She stretched her limbs and noticed that she felt good. Better than she had in years. She smiled. Amazing sex and good sleep will do that.

A loud snore broke her thoughts. She turned her head and saw that John was sleeping soundly just next to her. She finally noticed that his arm was protectively draped around her. She smiled and turned her body to face him. She couldn't resist the urge to caress his face. Lovingly she traced his cheek with her hand.

She couldn't restrain her feelings for this strange man. She heard the silent chime of the front door and rose from her bed. She smiled while she watched the screen project the face of the housekeeper waiting outside the room from her bedside table.

Ize pushed few buttons and the man watched the light turn to red. She smiled when he walked away searching for his next assignment.

She finally turned and noticed that John was watching her intently.

"I'm sorry did I wake you." She apologized.

John smiled, "Not really. I have light sleep."

"So -- here we are." Ize said.

"Yup." John agreed. He again repositioned his arm protectively around her waist.

He was glad to see Ize smile. "So -- Can you tell me a bit about yourself?" John asked.

"What do you want to know?" She whispered.

"Actually I don't know, where are you from?" John asked.

Ize smiled, "Right from here, Beetlejuice 4. My ancestors were the first ones who terraformed this little rock."

"Oh really?" John was surprised.

"Yes. Most of girls working here were born and raised here. A lot of them wanted to live on Earth but prejudice was too much to deal with. They weren't original humans as far as they were concerned." Ize sounded sad when she remembered that.

"That is sad. Not sure what more I can say, humans are a bit tricky. We hate each other as much as we love." John tried to explain.

"Are you -?" Ize begun to ask, but thought the question might be too personal.

"What?" John gently coaxed her into asking again.

"An original human?" She fidgeted.

John smiled, "Yes. Down to my last bone. I think my surname might be linked with some famous president or something. But I think it's just coincidence." He explained.

"Oh!" Ize exclaimed, "I'm not saying that we're holier than you, even we have factions that hate original humans. They think you are a bunch of spineless cowards."

Her eyes went wide, "Please don't get offended. I'm -- just --." She tried to apologize.

He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, "None taken. I think they might think in different ways than us, we sent an expedition, but they probably started to think we were spineless to send bunch of transports filled with people into the unknown."

"1200 years seems a long time to be away from one another. A lot of unanswered questions remain. 'Why' and 'who' are probably one of those." John ended.

"Enough talk about sad things, let's fuck!" Ize exclaimed.

John laughed and raised his eyebrows, "Do you talk with all your customers like that?"

"No, only with the ones I truly love." Ize answered. She took the opportunity and rolled over right on his groin.

"What?" John asked surprised by her sudden declaration..

She quickly covered her mouth as if a dark secret was out, slowly she uncovered them and sadly said "Sorry, but I feel what I feel."

Her heart was beating so fast. Ize feared his reaction, mostly his views about people from her planet. She was surprised when he said nothing but just watched her eyes with a mischievous smile.

"I never thought I would be in love with anyone. It all happened so fast." John said quietly.

Her hips gyrated as she found his cock started to harden beneath her sex, "What do we have here? The beast is waking up." She purred.

"Sorry." He silently apologized.

"Don't be." She ground her hips harder, trying to achieve release.

She was almost there, just few more moments and she would cum. "Right there." She whispered over and over.

John grabbed her breasts, tugging one by one as her eyes widened in surprise. As she achieved release, he changed the attack. From strong and firm to gentle caresses. Her eyes widened as she was unprepared by the intensity of the coming orgasm.

She leaned over and took his lips with hers. Ize gently explored his lips taking her sweet time. Their second time was more subdued. The shower incident was primal, rushed and she wanted to claim her property as fast as she could. Before the others did.

Now here she was, Ize was on top of her man, making delicious noises. "Boy, you humans can kiss." Ize breathlessly exclaimed.

"People from Beetlejuice aren't bad either." He grinned.

John was surprised that the kiss took that much out of him. He could barely breathe. Both parties wondered how they joined, but they very quickly forgot as John moved his hips so slowly.

Time passed too fast for both of them.

"Summer vacation worth of remembering." John whispered to Ize as he watched her eyes.

They lied in bed smiling to one another. "I can't believe that I found you so fast."

"Me either." John whispered as he drifted off to sleep.

Nightmares kept at bay by his newfound love.

***

This is it for this story. I know I left some things open but I hope to revisit this universe sometime in the near future. I left the idea planted so if you think this is the end I can assure you it is not. I hope you liked it, I hope you have some comments about the story in hand, good, bad and the ugly I welcome them all. I love you all and until next time.

Kal Darov.

KalDarov
KalDarov
132 Followers
12