Space Mountain Seduction

Story Info
Lea's taken under the roar of a roller coaster.
2.8k words
4.41
19.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't play coy with me, you're not here to just look around."

She whispered into my ear, and playfully nibbled on the lobe. Her breasts pushed against my back, and I could feel her heart beat -- fast, faster still. Her hand slid up my pant leg as we walked-- gently, taking its time, exploring the fabric as it brushed past my hardening member and found its way to my belt.

Her other hand worked its way through my hair, as the metal cart soared by our heads and the tourists screamed.

---

Lea was fresh out of her freshman year, home for the summer. She had been a bit doe-eyed and innocent when I had known her in high school -- I had barely known her, but I had developed a crush on her from the moment I saw her. She had a boyfriend through those four years, though, and they were inseparable -- but that crumbled the moment there was the slightest distance between them. After returning home for the summer, she started back up at her summer job at Disney World. It paid shit, but a 19-year old couldn't expect much better in Orlando, Florida.

Though we hadn't spoken directly about it, I could tell that she had a "sexual renaissance" up in Chicago her first year of college -- she held herself with more confidence, wore shirts cut low, walked with an enticing sway of the hips. It was the change in her smile that stood out the most, though -- gone was the thin lipped, shy beam from high school. Instead, when she smiled, it was a smirk that promised something sexier, more private.

Lea was all curves -- a round ass, hugging against her tight khakis, straining against the seams whenever she bent over. A thin waist, and perfect C-cup breasts that peaked from her cleavage and begged to be touched. She was tiny and Spanish, with an olive complexion, full lips, and sleek black hair down to her shoulders. And I knew, when I ran into her at the grocery store three days before, that I had to have her.

We hit it off like we had been best friends -- joked about how awkward we were in high school, teased each other about the time I had been suspended for lubing the doorknobs as a senior prank; about the goth phase she went through 9th grade year (hadn't we all?).

"I'm working at Magic Kingdom now -- I help chubby tourists into their seats at Space Mountain," she explained to me as she loaded groceries into her car. "You should swing by, I'll give you a tour on my break."

She smiled that new, sensual smile at me, and she was gone. I asked around the next few days for a Disney day pass -- when you live in a town like Orlando, everybody and their parents work in one way or another for the Walt Disney Corporation. I finally found a friend with a few extra passes, and set my alarm for early the next morning.

Disney is a clusterfuck during the summer, and the line for Space Mountain was two hours long that morning. When I finally got to the front, there she was -- in a black button down and khaki pants, looking miserable -- but in an ethereal way. Her eyes brightened when she saw me, though, and she flashed me that smile again. As she was strapping me into the seat, her fingers brushed against my chest.

"Wait for me by the exit in a half hour, I'll be off for lunch then."

With that, the cart lurched forward, and the ride commenced. For those who have never ridden Space Mountain, it's on paper a fairly tame roller coaster -- a few drops and turns, no loops, nothing too intense. It's made more exciting, however, because almost the entire ride takes place in "space" -- a huge, pitch black amphitheater with flickering "stars" on the ceiling and walls. You zoom around in the darkness, and the tight turns and drops makes it feel like you could smash into a wall at any moment. It wasn't my first time on the ride, but it was always exciting.

I felt dizzy as I exited, and sat down on a bench near the gift shop where the ride let out. I played Angry Birds on my phone -- what else was I supposed to do as a single male at Disney? Soon enough, soft hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Mickey? Mickey Mouse? Mickey, can you sign my princess wand?"

Lea pulled her hands away, and slapped the back of my head.

"I get enough of that shit on the job, don't you start in too. Come on, we haven't got long."

She grabbed my hand, and pulled me around a corner to the Employee Entrance for the ride.

"Where are you taking me?"

I laughed as she tightened her grip on my hand, and walked me through a plain, tile hallway -- like something out of an office building. Her response was enigmatic, and a little disconcerting.

"You'll see..."

We entered through a door clearly marked "Do Not Enter" into a black void. I was greeted with the grinding of gears, the whoosh and clank of coaster carts speeding around a track, the whooping and hollering of people young and old as they flew around the track. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, the stars faded into view -- all around me, points in the night.

My view was blocked by Lea's face as she slipped in front of me. She ran her hand through my hair, and gave me a quick, passionate kiss. Her teeth bit softly against my lower lip -- and just like that, she pulled away without a word, walking me deeper into space.

We stopped in the middle of the room -- or at least, it seemed like it to me. While on the ride, you never really realized how massive the "mountain" really was -- the stars stretched out around us, and through a astronomy class I had taken as an elective, I thought I could make out Andromeda, Aquarius, Orion and his belt.

"Don't play coy with me, you're not here to just look around."

We were back to the beginning. Her hand finished roaming through my hair, and grabbed hold of a lock -- her grip wasn't rough, but it still held me in place. I inhaled sharply, and she leaned into my ear.

"That's what I like to hear."

Her other hand undid my belt smoothly, and my pants slackened, held up by my bulge. As she did this, my arms wrapped behind me, finding their way to her ass. I squeezed tightly, and she squeaked -- she wasn't going to be the only one in control here.

She tightened her grip on my hair, and her hand worked her way into my pants. She planted kiss after kiss on my neck and shoulder as she found my eight inch cock, and grasped on. As I massaged her juicy ass through her pants, she began to stroke my shaft -- softly and slowly at first, her tempo quickening as her lips pressed harder and harder into my neck, her hand tightening in my hair, a soft moan escaping from her lips.

A woman's high-pitched scream shot by in the darkness. I glanced up. Lea giggled through her kisses.

"They can't hear us, babe."

At that, she bit my neck playfully, pulling my head back by my hair as she circled my dick with her fingers. She was taking control of me -- that wasn't how I was going to let this happen.

I pulled her in front of me, and shoved her up against a metal support beam for the ride. The word that escaped her lips was half a gasp and half a moan. Ohhh...

I could see through the dim light that she was biting her lip, like she was expecting me. I grabbed hold of her toned waist, and ran them up her, pulling her shirt up with them and exposing her fit waist. The "freshman 15" had missed this one.

I worked my way under her bra, squeezing against her supple breasts. This ignited something in her, and she pulled me close, working her tongue against mine like they were fighting. She pushed me away only for a brief moment, to pull her shirt up and over her head, but her hungry eyes never left mine as she did so.

She grinded on me, her hands exploring my back, scratching against the skin and diving beneath my boxers to grab ahold of my butt cheeks. At this point, my loose pants had fallen below my knees, and I could feel my dick rubbing against her thigh through the thin cotton boxers.

I undid her bra -- they were a front clasp -- and they fell to the floor, exposing her breasts. They were natural, but they held their beautiful, round positions atop her chest, dark nipples staring at me. I dove between her boobs; I needed to eat her whole. She tried to stifle her gasp, but even over the roaring coasters, I could still hear it.

Her hands ran across my scalp like she was angrily reading braille, as I worked my way down her chest, kissing at her belly button, running my lips further south, pulling her lace panties down with my teeth, feeling her wetness, gripping the backs of her delicate thighs, my tongue diving in.

She squealed, and held on for dear life. I spelled my name into her, carving each letter out with a lick and marking her as my own. She rode my face like a horse, digging her pelvis into me as I wrote her a love note and smelled her sweet musk. The support pole I had her pinned against began to shake as a cart rolled past, and it set her off -- she shuttered and shook, pulling me as close as she could as she gasped. "Dios mio!"

She shoved me back, and dropped to her knees -- wave after wave rolling across her body. Her panties were down at her ankles, and she was wearing nothing else but her Converse sneakers and that sly smile.

I laughed -- she was still shaking with ecstasy. "Are you okay?"

Her response was to grab my upper thighs with both hands, and yank me closer. In one motion, my boxers were below my knees, and she had grabbed onto my cock with both hands. She took it in her mouth like she had been starving for days.

She lapped my dick up. Her thick lips swallowed me down to my hilt, and she gagged -- a cute little coughing as she fell away. She recovered quickly, though -- "Let's try that again" -- and dove back in. Her tongue circled my cock as her fingernails dug into my back, and I held onto her hair as she edged me closer and closer with every bob of her head. "Fuck, Lea. You're a natural," I muttered as she ran her tongue up and down my shaft.

She pulled her head away just long enough to shoot back, "What are you trying to say?" Before I could respond, I was back in her mouth.

After a few minutes of this, I pulled her back by her hair. She took the cue, standing up slowly, allowing me to take in every inch of her body in the dim light. I grabbed ahold of her ass with both hands, and picked her up, pinning her back up against the support beam as we wrestled with each others' tongues.

In one fluid motion, she grabbed my cock and slid it into her. She was as tight as I always imagined she would be, and sopping wet -- I felt like I could lose myself in her warmth. She gasped -- oh my god -- and I could see her eyes widen as I began to pump, in and out of her.

I went slowly as first -- from her arms clawing erratically at my back, I could tell that she was still getting used to the size of my dick. She moaned into my shoulder. "Fuck me harder!"

"You didn't say the magic word."

She gripped my butt, and tried to speak through gasps of breath. "Pleeeaseeee!"

I obliged. I pounded into her pussy, and our breathing began to match as we fucked harder and harder. It was like we were trying to fuse into one another -- my dick was in and out of her like a jackhammer, her legs wrapped tight around my waist, her tongue reached wildly into my mouth. She sighed every time I pumped into her -- a light, high pitched gasp.

Her fingernails raked my back -- we were both in the throes of ecstasy - and she stuttered, breathless.

"F-f-fuck you-OH MY GOD!"

That exclamation was the moment I pulled her down as far as she would go onto my member. It took her by surprise -- she squealed with pleasure, her vaginal muscles tightening around my cock. Her fingers dug into my back even tighter -- she was holding on for dear life -- as her whole body shook uncontrollably again.

I laughed as she gasped and sucked on my neck. "No, fuck you."

Buried inside her, I felt myself edging. I had to slow down, or we'd be finished earlier than I wanted. I pulled myself out of her, and she slumped to her knees, still gasping for breath.

Once the waves of orgasm wracking her body had subsided, she lightly kissed the tip of my dick, and began crawling away from me. I thought she was headed for her clothes -- our time was over before it had even begun. But in the dim light, I saw her turn her head back towards me, another sly smile across her face. Her back was arched, and her perfect round ass waved back and forth.

Over the din of the coaster, I heard her say the sexiest sentence a woman can utter.

"What are you waiting for?"

I practically floated over to her. Grabbing an ass cheek in both hands, I toyed my penis head around her pussy lips for a few moments. I could feel how wet she was -- and I could tell how badly this was turning her on.

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore -- and she backed herself onto my cock, skewering herself.

We fucked like animals on that dirty concrete floor, space mountain screaming by us, stars above us. It was wild, it was sloppy, it was primal. Me, ripping her apart with my dick, my hands exploring every inch of her body, running across her breasts as they swung below her. Her on all fours, screaming with pleasure, shoving her ass back into my crotch.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MEEEE!"

She reached behind her back with one hand, and pulled my head closer to hers. As I continued to sink in and out of her, she gasped into my ear.

"Use me."

I needed no second urging. A gust of energy surged through me, and I continued fucking her with even more vigor than before. I wrapped a hand around her hair, and forcefully pulled her head back till she was only on her knees. Her response was an uncontrolled shudder -- she was now flailing her arms desperately behind her back, trying to pull me in deeper.

She pulled my free hand up to her mouth -- she needed something in there, she could barely speak human sentences at this point. I shoved three fingers between her lips, and she sucked on them like a porn star.

My other hand had left her hair, and was caressing her breasts, squeezing a nipple. She gasped -- another wave of orgasm -- and that brought me over the edge as well. I pulled out, shooting cum across her back, a strand landing between the cheeks of her ass.

We both collapsed on our backs -- nervous, giddy laughter -- and watched the carts spin this way and that. After a while, Lea climbed to her feet, wiping the spunk off her back with the inside of her work shirt, giving me a teasing little dance as she slipped her panties back on and rehooked her bra.

We left the way we came. After slipping out the Employee Entrance and back into the crowded park, Lea gave me a quick, passionate kiss and pulled away.

"I have to get back to work."

Her fingers brushed against my cock again, through my pants. She bit her tongue.

"Let's try splash mountain next time..."