Space Police Corps Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers

"Greetings, oh illustrious leader, I..." Aye Wanna turned and caught sight of Captain Screw. "Oh, shit ... brass."

"Ensign...?" asked Lance to remind her of his question.

"Yes, sir," replied Aye Wanna meekly, while side-stepping to partially hide her body behind the console. "I've diverted ninety percent of our power output to the Dreadnaught. I sensed a couple of their systems were on the verge of failure due to inadequate power. I bolstered their power until the critical repairs can be made."

"You sensed that in here?" asked Captain Screw in amazement.

"Yes, ma'am," said Aye Wanna. "I'm sorry, sir, that I didn't have time to get into my uniform."

"Why should you?" asked Lance in bewilderment. He turned to face Captain Screw. "Ensign Hump is a practicing nudist."

"Really?" asked Captain Screw. Needa could see the conflict going on inside her mother. "I guess the Space Police Corps' regulations on uniforms are different than the ones I am familiar with." She gave Aye Wanna a smile that made a shark look like a placid cow. "Would you be so kind as to wear a uniform on my ship or when meeting my crew? They may not understand if you didn't."

"Yes, ma'am, I will," replied Aye Wanna with a shiver of fear.

"I appreciate your understanding, Ensign," stated Lance to Aye Wanna. "Wouldn't the universe be a much better place if we just showed a little more tolerance towards one another?"

"Well, Lieutenant, would you care to visit my ship?" asked Captain Screw. "My daughter can change and match up your crew with their counterparts on the Vigilant while I show you around."

"That sounds like an excellent plan," said Lance. He turned to face Needa, whose shirt had fallen completely apart. The only thing covering her were the pieces of cloth her hands were holding up over her huge knockers. "Ensign Screw, will you make the arrangements? Ensign DeKunt can meet with their science officer after he has compiled the traffic going in and out of Tauk that I asked him for."

"Yes, sir ... ma'am," responded Needa as Lance and her mother left the engine room.

"Like, wow, man," gasped Aye Wanna in relief. "I thought my ass was grass."

"No offense, but it would have been if my mother had not needed you," replied Needa. "Her ship comes first and foremost."

"I see you have decided to cast off the trappings of the oppressive fascist regime we are forced to work for," stated Aye Wanna, pointing at the remains of Needa's shirt.

Needa looked down sourly at the ludicrous sight of her too small hands holding the remnants of her shirt over her too large tits. With a sigh, she lowered her hands letting her tattered blouse hang down from her waistband.

"Sorry, Aye Wanna," she said. "I'm not ready to join you just yet."

"Oh, man, like, there is such passion and energy in freely throwing off the inhibitions that bind you..."

"Ensign Screw, I..."

Berry entered the engine room and had averted his eyes away from Aye Wanna. What he caught sight of was Needa's stupendous rack pointing straight at him. He stopped in mid-sentence and mid-stride just before his eyes rolled back in his head. Luckily, Yu was right behind him and caught Berry as he fell.

"I ho not unherstanh why he faints so," stated Yu. "The Lieutenant sent him to me for space sickness, 'ut there is no sign of it being so."

"Maybe something else is causing his fainting spells," suggested Needa with a giggle and shaking her tits back and forth.

"There may'e something to that," said Yu in retrospect and completely oblivious to Needa's gesture. "I shall have to o'serve him anh recorh what outsihe influences are happening when he passes out."

"Well, leave him where he is," said Needa. "We need to get over to the Vigilant." She glanced down at her exposed bosom. "After we dress, of course. I think we have tested my mother's limits as far as they will go today."

Lance and Captain Screw exited the Dildo through the hatchway and boarded the Vigilant. The damage to the larger ship was immediately evident. Black scorch marks peppered the hallway with chucks torn out of the walls, ceiling and floor. Plastic and metallic sheathing, pipes and wires hung out at all sorts of odd angles from those holes. Wiring snaked along the floor in an obvious jury-rig repair.

"Sorry about the mess ... we weren't expecting company," said Captain Screw.

"Quite alright," replied Lance, bending down to pick up a fist-size chunk of burnt flooring. "Shall we take a visual inspection of your most damaged areas first?"

"Some of those areas are held together only by the outer force fields," warned Captain Screw. "Most don't have gravitational fields."

"Not to worry," replied Lance. "I'm wearing standard issued magnetic boots."

Captain Screw shook her head in resignation. "This way, then," she said, indicating a hallway to their left" The hallway was missing a good portion of the wall and a forty centimeter wide piece of metal was sticking out across the opening.

"After you, ma'am," said Lance, grunting a little as he pushed forward on the piece to bend it out of the way.

What Lance and Captain Screw did not see was Commander Fyuer coming out of a turbolift. Since Captain Screw was in the lead, Fyuer did not see her, but caught a glimpse of Lance Heading down the hallway. Fyuer yanked out a strange-looking knife out of his belt and depressed a stud on the hilt. The talon-shaped hooked vibro-knife began to hum. Vibro-blades are vicious weapons, capable of causing fearsome wounds and shearing through bone.

Fyuer raced down the hall towards the intersection. His three legs propelled him at an amazing speed. He reached the adjoining hallway and began to turn around the corner. He knew that Atwat could not have gone more than five meters down the hallway in the time it took him to race up from the turbolift.

THWANG!

The piece of metal that Lance had pushed forward came springing back. It caught Fyuer full in his midsection. Fyuer's feet shot out from underneath him and he literally flew back down the hallway he had just run up. Just before he hit them, the turbolift doors opened and Fyuer flew inside, colliding with four marines in full power armor. The turbolift filled with an explosion of feathers as the doors hissed closed.

"I really should not have let it go that way," said Lance to Captain Screw as he stepped back into the intersection. "No harm done, though. No one is here. Please, let's continue our tour."

________________________________________

While Needa went to meet with the Vigilant's supply officer, Aye Wanna, wearing her mish-mash of uniforms, went to the starship's engine room. She had to pick her way through wrecked corridors and make a couple of detours before she reached the double doors leading into the engine room. The doors hissed open and she stepped into the cavernous room beyond.

"Oh ... My ... Gawd!" gasped Aye Wanna in complete astonishment. "What a hunk of junk!"

The engine room was an engineer's nightmare. Jumper cables squiggled around from one outlet to another. Power lines snaked across the floor. Several monitor stations were blackened ruins. A mechanic sat next to several control rods holding bottles of coolant. A temperature gauge had been attached to the rods and the mechanic sprayed them down when the gauge showed a certain temperature. A man with salt and pepper hair floated around in a grav-chair giving orders. His left leg and both arms were in casts. He heard Aye Wanna and floated over to her.

"She may not be mush to look at, but she's got it where it counts," he told her. The man grimaced and shook his head. "Damn it, I've got to stop quoting Han. Who are you?"

"Ensign Hump," replied Aye Wanna. "Like, I'm so totally the engineer from ... from..."

"The other ship?" suggested the man. "I'm Lieutenant Commander Huggy Anass. You a Technic?"

Aye Wanna nodded and gave the secret sign of... (Well, it is a secret). Anass nodded in approval.

"The power grids in Nexus 102A1 was knocked out of alignment," stated Anass. "I haven't anyone to spare, but if you can get them back in alignment, that will solve a major control problem we have with the core."

"I'm cool," said Aye Wanna.

"Huh? It's hot as blazes down here!"

"What? I don't jive what you're saying."

"Uh ... Yeah, whatever."

"Like, show me where the Nexus is," said Aye Wanna.

"You're best bet is to descend the access tube from here," said Anass, indicating a spot on a ship's diagram. "It leads to the Nexus, but be careful. The tub sustained damage and I'm not sure how secure the ladder is. All the other entrances are blocked or sealed."

Aye Wanna left the engine room and made her way up to the hatch that Anass had shown her. The hatch was round and low to the deck as the maintenance tubes were barely big enough for one person. Iris-like panels closed off the entrance to the tube. Aye Wanna opened the hatch and crawled in. She made her way to the first vertical tube and began to climb down.

About five meters down the ladder, Aye Wanna found a hole where a disruptor beam had lanced into the tube. The beam had hit a rung of the ladder, obliterating it and leaving jagged pieces sticking out. The beam had also destroyed a pathway. The Vigilant had been outfitted with the new KY jelly pathways. It had been discovered that when the ancient substance was smeared over a junction and coated in latex that it facilitated the efficiency of that joining.

The latex was ruptured and the jelly had splattered all over the ladder. Aye Wanna checked the damage, but did not repair it since it only affected minor systems. She carefully picked her way past the jagged portions of the ladder, avoiding most of the slick jelly clinging to the ladder. From there on it was an easy climb down of another ten meters to the bottom of the shaft.

At the bottom, there was another closed hatch. Opposite the hatch was a hinged power control rod affixed to the wall. Aye Wanna tried to open the hatch, but it remained closed. A quick diagnosis revealed the problem with the hatch was located at the damaged junction box above her. Aye Wanna decided to leave it for later and turned her attention to the power control rod.

The rod was 1.5 centimeters in diameter and 40 centimeters long. It was made out of a black, non-ferrous metal and tapered slightly at the top. Two silver discs encircled around the tip connected to the power grid and the whole rod was hinged at the bottom.

Aye Wanna unhooked the restraining clamps and lowered the rod. The tip stuck out a little more than halfway into the center of the shaft. Aye Wanna was a little startled when the rod arched with an electric crackle as she pulled it free of the coupling. She was even more startled when a low whine started and began to build, indicating the start of an explosive power overload.

Aye Wanna quickly snapped the rob back into place and the whine stopped as the overload dissipated. She left out a deep breath and pondered on the problem. The panel she needed to calibrate was behind the rod and the rod had to be disconnected to do the alignment. Closing her eyes, Aye Wanna reached out with her mind. She sensed the erratic power fluctuations flowing through the rod. Focusing on the power, she pulled out the rod again.

Two brilliant white lines of power arched and crackled between the rod and the coupling as Aye Wanna's mind maintained the connection between the two. She spread the two lines apart so she had access to the panel. After quickly adjusting the alignment in the panel, Aye Wanna pushed the rod back into place and released her hold on the power flow. She then climbed up the ladder to fix the junction. The jagged edges of the ladder threatened to cut her, so she climbed higher and hung upside down to work on the pathway.

________________________________________

"This is the area of the worst damage," stated Captain Screw to Lance as she opened a hatchway.

The damage beyond was incredible. Several decks had been destroyed and a one hundred meter wide hole in the side of the starship showed the stars beyond. Lance knew a forcefield was the only thing holding the air in the chamber. His magnetic boots attached to the steel flooring as there was no artificial gravity generated beyond the hatchway.

"Now, you know the extent of our damage," said Captain Screw. "Come, this is not a place to tarry."

As their boots clanked on the metal flooring, they did not see the hatchway open behind them. Commander Taylon Fyuer's three eyestalks all locked on Lieutenant Atwat's back and his hand clenched the sharp metal rod his had picked up. Fyuer launched himself into the air, aiming the rod dead center between Lance's shoulder blades.

What the Commander did not count on was that the two of them would turn sharply and head down another hallway. With no Gravity, Fyuer could not stop as he flew towards the opposite wall. He stuck out his makeshift spear to try to keep from crashing into the wall. Unfortunately, it pierced a gas line.

The resulting gush of gas propelled Commander Fyuer backwards. He did not let go of his spear and as it was yanked out of the pipe, it set off a spark. Luckily, since he was already moving away from the pipe, the resulting explosion of flame, which rocked the entire ship, only managed to burn off all of his feathers. The extra force did cause him to hit the hatchway he had entered through with a bone-crunching crash.

Lance heard the gush of the gas. Without a thought, he hit a panel to open the hatch to an access tube. Grabbing Captain Screw under her arms, he launched both of them into the tube. Kicking back with his heel, he closed the hatch and activated the fire switch.

"Humph!" grunted Captain Screw as Lance pinched her nose and sealed his lips onto hers.

Blue gas filled the small, tubular access way. Some flames did manage to spurt past the edges of the hatch, but were immediately extinguished by the gas. The gas also dissolved Lance's and Captain Screw's clothing.

"Sorry, ma'am," apologized Lance as he released her nose. "I didn't want you inhaling the Viagra gas. Too much of it would have rendered you unconscious. A smaller amount would have ... Oh, I'm sorry. It seems that I did inhale some of it."

Lance's penis had stiffened up to a rock-hard state and was pressing up into the folds of Captain Screw's pussy. He tried to back away, but they were jammed together in the tiny tube. Every time he moved, it poked his hard prick into the juncture of her legs. Captain Screw grunted with each jab.

"Lieutenant ... Lieutenant, stop!" she commanded as last. "We're stuck until ... well, you know. Do you know a cure for Viagra gas inhalation?"

"Time is the only cure I know of," replied Lance.

"I know another one," stated Captain Screw as she managed to get her arms down along their sides. Her hands gripped Lance's ass and yanked him upwards. "I inhaled some of the gas, too ... Hooaah!!!"

Lance's long, thick cock slid easily into Captain Screw's hot, tight, wet hole.

"... (sniff)... (sniff) ... Do you smell burnt chicken?" asked Lance.

________________________________________

The explosion caught Aye Wanna by surprise. With both hands working on the pathway, only her legs were wrapped through the ladder to hold her up. The explosion rattled the ship enough to cause her to slip and she desperately tried to grab a hold of the ladder. Just before she fell, her pants snagged onto the jagged edges of the damaged ladder. Aye Wanna grabbed at the ladder as her pants ripped, tore and were shredded apart. The lower access hatch that she had been working on hissed open as she grabbed a rung with one hand.

Aye Wanna nearly got jammed in the shaft as her body swung downward as she held onto the rung. As it was, her momentum pulled her hand free. She bounced down the last couple of meters to the bottom of the shaft with jelly smeared all over her. As her feet hit the floor, Aye Wanna lost her balance and fell halfway out of the hatch. She then grunted in shock as the iris snapped closed around her waist.

"YEOW!!!" cried out Aye Wanna as something cold hit her cunt and zapped a small electrical charge straight into her clitoris.

Aye Wanna pushed herself forward, but the hatch held her tight. It did give a little allowing her to move away from the object poking her in the rear. Her movement was immediately rewarded by the start of a low whine behind the hatchway. She knew then that the power rod had broken free from its mounting.

"Like, fuck me, man," she thought sourly. "My ass id grass if that thing blows."

Aye Wanna pushed back and received another jolt in her pussy. The discharge did cause the whine to stop. She tried to push the rod back up into position with her foot, but could not get the proper angle. Aye Wanna got another jolt and another one after that. Each one seemed to zap straight to her clitoris.

"Aw, man ... like, screwed again," moaned Aye Wanna as she felt her nipples harden and her pussy heat up from the stimuli. "The Goddess and I are going to have a long talk about this when I get out of here!"

"Aye Wanna ... Screw, here," chirped Aye Wanna's comlink. We felt the explosion. Are you okay?"

"Like, I'm stuck," said Aye Wanna. "I... (jolt)... (mini-orgasm) ... wow! I need help."

"Berry, Yu, and I are on our way."

It was only several minutes later before Aye Wanna's three comrades found her. She had been jolted into another orgasm and was on her way towards a third.

"We'll pull you free!" said Needa and Berry together.

"Like, wait ... I..." Aye Wanna started to say.

Needa and Berry both grabbed an arm and pulled. The iris panels gave some and Aye Wanna felt herself pull away from the power rod. Her eyes widened as she heard the overload whine start up again. Needa and Berry could not pull her free so they let go of her.

"GAAA!!!" grunted out Aye Wanna as the hatch snapped backwards, driving 2 centimeters of the rod into her dripping snatch and delivering a jolt deep inside her. "Like, shit, man ... that won't work. You ... what is that?"

Aye Wanna had heard a low hum coming from inside the shaft. She closed her eyes and reached out with her mind. Attuned to power and mechanics, she identified the humming source as a small marking drone. The baseball size robot roamed around the ship replacing worn signs and marking problem areas. Aye Wanna grunted in disgust as its limited programming would not allow her to use it to escape her dilemma.

"Let's try to rock her out," suggested Berry.

"Wa-AHH!" cried out Aye Wanna, wanting to stop them, but being cut off as she received another jolt. Berry and Yu each grabbed an arm.

"Pull... (whine) ... Release... (jolt) ... Pull... (whine) ... Release... (jolt) ... Pull..."

Aye Wanna grunted each time the rod jammed back into her pussy and gave her a jolt. She then cried out, "Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"What?" asked Needa in alarm.

"Ow! That mindless drone is doing something to my butt!" complained Aye Wanna.

"How a'out if we push?" asked Yu as he put his paws on Aye Wanna's shoulders and shoved.

"WAAAAGH!"

Aye Wanna's eyes crossed as she slid backwards until her ribcage caught on the edge of the hatch. Seven centimeters of the rod was forcibly shoved into her tight vagina. Power surged through the rod electrifying Aye Wanna to her core. She quaked and shook all over as a massive orgasm coursed through her. Aye Wanna collapsed as her strength left her.

"Well, that's not working," said Needa. "Yu, go up a couple of decks and come down the maintenance shaft. See if you can open the hatch from inside." She hit her comlink. "Screw to Lieutenant."

"I'm ... trying," came a breathless female reply.

"I think... (gasp) ... your daughter is... (groan) ... is just calling me," Needa heard Lance say. "Yes, Ensign?"

JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers