Space Police Corps Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers

"Sir, Ensign Hump is caught in a hatch. We're trying to free her. I wanted to check on your status."

"Captain Screw and I jumped into a ... a ... a ... Ahhh! ... maintenance tube to escape the ... Woohoo! ... blast," replied Lance, a little breathless. "We're both... (groan) ... suffering from some residual ... alalal ... gas effects."

"We can be there shortly," said Needa.

"That ... WOOF! Do that again! WOOF! ... won't be necessary," Needa heard her mother say. "We're taking care of the big problem between us. We'll... (pant) ... we'll... (pant) ... call if we need help."

"Yes, ma'am," replied Needa, unsure of what was going on. "I've sent Yu to try and free Aye Wanna from inside the Nexus."

"Who's you?" asked Captain Screw, breathing heavily.

"Ensign Yu Cummin," Needa heard Lance reply.

"That's Captain, Lieutenant, and ... YES, I AM!!!!!!!!!"

The connection cut off and Needa looked over at Berry. Berry just shook his head, indicating his lack of comprehension. A general call for assistance was broadcast just then and, after informing Yu, both Needa and Berry took off to go help out.

Yu made it through the upper hatch and descended the ladder, making note of the partially repaired pathway. As he climbed down, he could not understand why Aye Wanna had no pants on with a power rod jammed into her cunt. Tattooed across her ass was a red arrow with black lettering that said - PLUG IN HERE.

"Computer, I have a pro'lem," said Yu into his comlink. "Computer!"

"Zzzork! Huh? What?" said a digitalized female voice. "Who dares wake the Mistress?"

"I am Ensign Cummin," replied Yu. "Who are you?"

"Hmm, low power due to draining energy to another ship ... the other two asleep ... I must have been out for..." mused the voice, which then turned all sugar and spice. "I am sorry, Ensign Cummin. The power drain had affected some of my circuitry. How may I assist you?"

"Ensign Hump is caught in a maintenance hatch and we can not get her free," replied Yu. "I also not unherstanh the position she is in." Yu went on to describe what he saw.

"She is completely stuck and can not move?" asked the computer in undisguised glee. "How perfectly delicious! My dear boy, what she is doing is just trying to lubricate the end of the rod so that it will slide back into place, but now you must help her."

"Help her? How?" asked Yu.

The Dildo's computer spoke in Yu's own language. Yu's eyes grew big in bewilderment and he yipped back for clarification. The computer replied. Yu shook his wolf-like head and began to strip.

"I will never unherstanh humans," he muttered as he straddled the power rod.

Yu grabbed Aye Wanna by the waist and pulled her back as far as she would go. Aye Wanna moaned feebly and shook slightly as the rod penetrated her wet cunt and gave her another shock. Her eyes and mouth flew wide open as she felt something big and hard press against her rectum.

"Wait! I ... OH, SHIT!!!!!" screeched out Aye Wanna as Yu's thick, long cock popped past her sphincter and penetrated all the way into her asshole.

Fortunately, when she had slipped off the ladder, the KY jelly had slathered all over her body. It had lubricated her rectum enough that Yu was not dry-humping her. Aye Wanna's eyes crossed and her knees knocked together as Yu pushed her forward and then yanked her back as far as the hatch would give. His huge cock had stretched her asshole to its limits and the power surges from the rod shocked her deep in her womb.

"Harder! Faster! Harder! Faster!" chanted the computer through Yu's comlink in sadistic delight.

"I thought I led an exemplary life," thought Aye Wanna as her pussy and ass were being reamed. "Is it my karma that is bad or someone else's? Maybe Yu just has good luck. At least I'm getting used to his celestial staff stretching..." A knob of flesh hit up against her stretched hole and then hit his again harder. "Oh, fucking great!"

"AAAIIIYYYEEEE!!!" screamed out Aye Wanna as Yu's knot stretched out her asshole even wider to lodge up inside her bowels.

"Oh, yes! YES!" cried out the computer in ecstasy.

Yu howled and pulled Aye Wanna back as far as she could go. Aye Wanna gasped in both relief and delight as she felt him spurt wad after wad of hot cum deep into her bowels. The rod jolted deep in her dripping slit one more time, which set off Aye Wanna's own orgasm.

"Whoa, like it might be me who has good karma," thought Aye Wanna, gasping for breath.

"That was ... so intense!" chirped the computer over the comlink. "My ... my circuitry ... overloaded ... Have to ... sleeeeeeeeeeeeep."

It took a minute or two for Yu's knot to deflate so that he could slide his prick out of Aye Wanna's ass. He then pushed her forward so that the power rod came out of her cunt. It started to whine, but he pushed it up and secured it into place. Yu then punched his comlink.

"Computer!"

"... (Snort) ... What? What can I do for you, dear heart?" asked the familiar voice of Miss Poppins.

"I neeh to fix a junction to release Ensign Hump," said Yu.

"Of course, where is she stuck?"

"Well, she was stuck in two places, but now she is caught inbetween a hatch panel."

________________________________________

"Well, three times was good for me," panted a sweaty Pussie.

"I'm encouraged to hear that," said Lance. "That means the gas residue may be out of our systems. I'm going to try to crawl over you. We can't go back unless we know for certain that the forcefield held."

"Of course."

"Humph!"

"Sorry!"

"Hey!"

"Ouch! Watch that elbow. They're attached."

"Ooof! Pardon me. I'm almost off you."

"What the...! You had that in me!?! Wait a minute, Lieutenant. I think you might still have some residual gas."

(Slorp ... Slurp ... Slurp ... Slorp ... Slurp ... Slurp... )

"Ma'am, I believe your assessment may be correct. I seem to have some side effects."

"Captain ... Lieutenant ... The forcefield held," said Berry. "They're taking Commander Fyuer to the infirmary, and..."

The hatch hissed opened and was followed by a loud moan as Berry fainted. He swayed back and forth held in place only by his magnetic boots. The hatch hissed closed just as a groan and gulping sounds came out of the tube.

It was a little over an hour later when Captain Screw stood in front of Lance and his crew.

"Captain, thank you on behalf of my crew for your hospitality," said Lance. "I would like to add my thanks for your aid when I was stricken. It was lucky that our trip through the access tubes ended up close to your quarters."

"It was my pleasure," replied Captain Screw with a knowing smile.

"We have your list of needed items," said Lance. "I will have the critical ones sent to you as soon as possible. In any event, we will see you in fifty-two days."

"Are you sure you can delay your mission that long?" asked Captain Screw.

"Regulations are specific on that point. Your ship is the one in immediate peril."

"Thank you," said Captain Screw. "I'll see you in fifty-two days. Although, if you can get anything out of Governor Sleeze, I'll dance around my ship in my birthday suit."

"Mother!" exclaimed Needa in shock.

"Why be so surprised?" asked Lance. "I'm sure the dress she has received for her birthday is splendid. We'll leave you two to say good-bye."

Snapping off a salute, Lance herded the rest of his crew into the Dildo, leaving Needa and her mother facing one another.

"Needa."

"Pussie"

"Your Lieutenant is ... unusual," commented Captain Screw.

Needa chuckled and said, "That's one way of putting it, Pussie."

Captain Screw looked her daughter up and down with a critical eye.

"I'll put in another request to get your clothing size changed with the SPC quartermaster. I want you to take care of yourself."

"I love you, too," said Needa, kissing her mother on the cheek. She backed away and licked her lips. "You're sticky and it tastes kind of salty."

JohnEvans
JohnEvans
682 Followers