Space Relations Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I just hear you right, Margo?" Cummings asked. "You just turned down a woman for a man."

Margo's face registered shock. "I did, didn't I? Ugh! He's really doing it! He's driving the lesbian right out of me!"

"Wait!" Mary called out. "Can you guys feel that?"

"Mary, what are you talking about?" Washington asked.

"The negative feeling, it's all gone." Mary explained. "We made it go away when we were fighting."

"She's right." Cruz glanced around him. "I also don't feel it any more."

"Wait, what are we talking about now?" Cummings asked.

"Everybody, shush." Washington stepped onto center of the dance floor. "Just a few minutes ago, I was feeling like shit. Now it's all gone. It feels as if Mary gave me a Happy Kiss."

"But I didn't." Mary said. "If anything, I amplified the feelings of the people around me, and then I added in my own."

"It was enough to disrupt the negative atmosphere." Washington said.

"If you'll let me go, sir, I'd like to try an experiment." Cruz said.

Washington released him.

"Now, you two let Margo go."

Washington nodded. Brukenfooken and Cummings did so.

"Margo, come to me, baby." Cruz requested.

"Fuck that! You come to me. I'm not your bitch!"

"I'll meet you halfway." Cruz resolved.

"I can do that." The big woman shrugged.

"Kiss me like you mean it, you giant, powerful bitch." Cruz dared.

Margo swept her arms around the smaller man, and leaned him back into a reverse movie kiss.

"I want a turn!" Mary looked on impatiently. "Don't you see what they're doing, captain? They're creating a positive energy field all around them, and it's pushing all the bad vibes away."

"But won't it fade away, like your Happy Kisses do?"

"Yes." Mary nodded. "Unless..." She turned toward Cruz.

Cruz tapped on Margo's shoulder, and then on both shoulders, until she finally brought him back up.

"Whatsamatter?" Margo asked. "You running out of air or something?"

"No." Cruz said. "Well, yes, I was. You do take the breath out of me, baby. But what Mary and the lieutenant are saying is right. We can displace the negative with the positive, but it'll only be temporary because the negative will only seep back in and take root all over again. Unless, as Mary just mentally suggested to me, we can find a spot on this ship that people haven't yet saturated with bad vibes. That would be a perfect spot for us to let the good energies take hold. They'll spread out much faster from there because everyone knows that love is more powerful than hate. And then, Mary..."

"And then we can beat the Braxton bitch." Mary pounded her fist into her palm, before turning back toward Washington. "Captain, are you in?"

"I might as well give it a shot, since Braxton's about to end my career anyway." Washington stated. "And I know the perfect place, too. Section F is undergoing a big renovation. The only people that go in there are the workers fixing the place up. Let's go ahead and do it! Let's beat the bitch!"

"Everyone that's in, give a high five to the captain!" Cruz said, taking the first slap.

Mary hurried in to be next.

"Who's the bitch again?" Willow asked.

"The woman who runs this ship." Cruz related. "She's been saying bad things about us and about our mothers. Especially yours."

"Is this true?" Willow turned to the lieutenant.

"Not exactly." Washington informed. "Commander Braxton has been recording all of us ever since we left the Space Relations. She's using these recordings as evidence to try and get me in trouble with Admiral Cocksander. Since this is my first voyage, the stuff she has already, from the ride through the dock to the brawl at the football game, is probably enough to get me removed from my post, permanently."

"Well, then she is a bitch." Willow snapped. "I happen to like serving on the Space Relations. You guys can count me in!" She came in to add her high five.

"Me too!" Cummings went next.

"I'm afraid she has a little more than that for evidence." A new voice drifted toward them.

Washington turned to see Barbie walking toward him. She handed him her phone, and pressed the button that would start playing the pre-loaded video. What Washington saw was enough to make his jaw drop. It was a video of him humping Barbie on the electric cart.

"The driver recorded us?" He gasped.

"He thought it would be cool if he sent this to some of his buddies." Barbie said, as she put her arms around Washington's waist. "The wrong person saw it and forwarded it to Sessler, who in turn passed it on to Braxton."

"Oh, no." Washington said. "I hope she didn't..."

"She did." Barbie rested her head on the lieutenant's shoulder. "She called me at my apartment and told me I was fired."

"I am so sorry." Washington tried to console her.

"I'm not." Barbie said. "I was getting sick of working for her anyway, especially after what she said about you and your people. If your crew is going to Section F to start some trouble, I want to be a part of it. Let's beat this bitch!" She held her hand up for a high five, but the lieutenant still had her phone in his grip.

That is, until Margo snatched it away. She took a look at what was playing and clicked it back to the beginning. "Cappy, you've been getting busy on the Neptune, haven't you?" She passed the phone around to the others, and turned back to scrutinize the new female closer. "Captain's got a hottie, captain's got a hottie."

"Oh, my goodness, that's you!" Willow exclaimed. "And her! And you're doing it with her! What a riot!"

"Way to go, captain!" Cummings congratulated the man. "You sure know how to pick 'em."

Washington gave Barbie her high five, followed by a kiss.

Feeling left out, Mary rushed to Cruz's side and kissed him as well.

Margo shrugged, grabbed Cummings by the collar, yanked him close and kissed him, while Brukenfooken and Willow glanced at one another shyly.

Sensing their hesitation, Mary pushed Cruz at Willow, while she went over and brazenly pulled the Viking's head down and planted her steamy lips on his. The big man was so stunned he couldn't move away in time, and like a real trooper he took it.

Knowing how shy Willow was, Cruz barely gave the brunette a peck.

"That was a gay kiss." Willow frowned.

"Do not ever say something like that to me again." Cruz warned her. "Young lady, you do not know what kind of Pandora's Box you're about to open up, if you ever again refer to anything I do ever again as being gay."

"That was the gayest kiss I've ever gotten in my entire life!"

Suffice to say, Cruz had to be pried off of the floor, and off of Willow's gasping body a few moments later.

With all the kissing out of the way, for now at least, the entire group flooded out of the lounge and commandeered the first electric cart that passed by.

12