Space Relations Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow: "She's got her hands full, Cummings, and I meant that literally as well. Since she has such a decided size disadvantage, she's squirming around much like Cruz was earlier. Just when her Worf thinks he has her in a tight grip, Mary outmaneuvers him and gets a good, two handed grip on his you-know-what. Oh, did you see that, Cummings? Mary just flew up into the air and clamped her thighs around the Worf's head. She used her entire body weight to bring the big Worf down. She is trying to subdue his face with her pussy! This is unprecedented, and it's going down live!"

Cummings: "Oh, the humanity! On my end, it looks like Margo's on top. She's managed to turn her body around over her Worf and into a figure sixty-nine body lock! Will you just look at those buttocks, Willow? Margo's got that cock in between her lips, and she's working it like a pro. At the same time, the Worf is driving her into frenzy from the back end. Who's going to outlast who here, Willow? Who? Who?"

Cruz, cutting in on somebody's mike: "I've got my money riding on Margo, baby, and be sure, I've got my mind heading in that same direction. That is a wonderful piece of ass, even for a lesbian."

Willow: "Mary's Worf has gotten loose. He's trying to pull her down now. Oh, no, it looks like he has a hold of both an arm and a leg. He's got her into some kind of side mount."

Cruz: "It's a ruse, baby. This is a move that I taught her. Mary's setting him up to try and stifle his breathing with her boobies. She knows the Worf is that much stronger than she is, so she has to improvise with whatever she can. This is why she tried to smash her pussy into that Worf's face, and is now trying to do the same with her titties. If she could only raise her hips off the mat, she might be able to gain some leverage."

Willow: "I wouldn't mind if you showed me some of your moves."

Cruz: "My dear, once this is all over, I will gladly become your mentor in the ways of masculine men."

Willow: "Unless you're gay, that is..."

Cruz: "Time after time, you have to go there. Must you really stir that pot once again, knowing that the results may be beyond your physical limitations?"

Willow: "Just put your hand between my legs and keep it there. I'll do the rest. If you don't, this will prove that your Romeo façade is just a false front, and that you really are a closet homosexual."

Cruz: "I'll do you one better, baby. I'm sticking my hand right down your pants and into your panties. Now, do your worst to it."

Willow: "Oooh, yes! Oh, yes, oh, yes!"

Cummings: "Oh, the humanity! We've got hot and steamy action inside the ring, and we've got even more action outside the ring now! We are hitting hyper-drive out here, ladies and gentlemen, on all cylinders! Wait a minute! Hold the press! Margo and her Worf are both down! They have worn each other out. They're both just lying there, and the ref is about to count them both out."

Willow: "Unbelievable! They are so entirely exhausted, that neither one of them has any energy left to get back up. That's it! They're both counted out!"

Cummings: "The referee is now telling the other two combatants to walk to their corners, while the disqualified pair is being carried out on stretchers. They are so sapped that they can't even stand up on their own two legs."

Cruz: "If you'll excuse me, I have to go over and give Mary some pointers. I may have spotted a weakness in that Worf's game."

Overhead, Star Wars Theme by Meco started playing.

Cummings: "So tell me, Willow, can you ask for any more excitement than this?"

Willow: "This entire contest has been nothing but a highlight reel, Cummings. I just can't believe we've got ringside seats to all the action."

Cummings: "Answer the question, Willow, can it possibly get any better than this?"

Willow: "Shut up and watch the show, Cummings. The two barely conscious combatants have been removed from the ring, and we're back to the battle. Little Miss Muffet and her opponent are now circling each other, trying to size each other up. The Worf makes a lunge, but Mary is quick enough to dodge those long and muscular arms."

Cummings: "He tried it again, but man, oh, man, that Mary is quick. She's running circles around this Worf. She's as slippery as an eel, isn't she? Hey, what's she doing?"

Willow: "Unbelievable! Mary is boldly stepping right into the center of the ring, and lying down flat on her back. She is spreading her legs wide, and daring the Worf to mount her. Did she just say, 'come and get you some'?"

Cummings: "I believe she did, Willow. And will you look at that? The Worf is taking the bait. Mary has given her opponent the advantage and she is being mounted. What kind of a backward strategy is this? Mary's giving away the store! Cruz, what the heck is going on out there?"

Willow: "Just look at that Ground And Pound technique!"

Cruz: "Keep watching, baby. I promise you that Mary will not let the human race down. She is a pro at what she does best."

Cummings: "I don't see it, Cruz, I just don't see it. I think Mary's making a big mistake out there. I think she's hung herself out to dry!"

Willow: "The action is fast and furious, as the Worf is trying to bring this contest to a quick end. If we could tap into all that sexual energy, we could probably light up half the galaxy right now. How can Miss Muffet withstand such a sustained assault on her nether regions?"

Cruz: "That's going to be his downfall, baby. No male can keep up such fervor for very long, especially against a sexy beast like Mary."

Cummings: "Holy guacamole! I think he's right! Oh, what a turn of events, ladies and gentlemen! The Worf has just reached his zenith, climbing up like a rocket, only to fall down like a shooting star. He is gassed out! All Mary has to do now is to roll him over and claim her victory. She's on her feet and holding her arms up high. She's hopping up and down in victory! Mary has done it, and just look at those boobies bounce!"

Willow: "Here comes the referee. He's holding Mary's hand up. It's official: humans two, and Worfs zero."

Cummings: "How are we going to top this one, Willow?"

Willow: "Well, we've still got the main event coming up, with captain Washington going against one of the females the Worf have designated as alternates. I wonder which one it's going to be, because there are certainly quite a few Worfettes left in the audience. Ha! Take a gander, Cummings, because our own supply officer, Barbie Doll, has just entered the ring without her top on. She is brazenly showing her boobs off to the Worf side of the audience."

Cummings: "What has gotten into her? Not that I'm complaining, mind you, because those are definitely a nice pair of boobies."

Willow: "I think I'll go up there and join her."

Cummings: "Well, there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. We are getting quite a show out there. All of this erotic action seems to be infecting some of our spectators as well. Willow had just abandoned her professional ethics to pursue a random bout of exhibitionism, and well, I have to say that she doesn't look too bad without a top on. Oh, and we've got some Worfettes stepping into the ring now, too, to show off their hairy nipples as well. I don't know about you, but I just can't stomach that kind of sight for very long. Oh, the agony!"

"Station break." Mark called out. After lowering his camera, he plopped down next to Cummings. "Can you believe this little brouhaha were having?"

The second cameraman came over. "We've got two of the major networks trying to buy the footage away from us, Mark. Plus, the tweets have gone supernova. Buku credits are coming our way thanks to this."

"Man, and here I started filming this as a lark." Mark grinned and nodded his head. "You guys are major players here in the Space Relations. And both you and Willow have done an excellent job on the commentary."

"Oh, if my ex-wife could only see me now." Cummings beamed. "And to think that bitch said I would never amount to anything."

They took in the scene of hairy and hairless cleavage prancing around the ring, until Thor began clearing the area for the next confrontation.

"Would you suck one of those hairy tits, man?" Mark asked.

"I honestly don't know." Cummings admitted. "Maybe, if the stakes were high enough like they are now, I'd do it for humanity. As far as for my personal satisfaction, I don't think so."

"Me neither." Mark shook his head. "Well, we're going live in a second, since it looks like the main event is about to start. You're doing a great job, man, but don't be afraid to take this up another notch, because the networks expect us to be a little sensational."

"Huh? Another notch?" Cummings shrugged. "Okay, I'll see what I can do."

"And, we are hot." Mark settled the camera's eye on him once again.

Cummings smiled. If Mark wanted him to go over the top, he could do it. Heck, Cruz did it all the time, didn't he? "Ladies and gentlemen, we are back. We are witnessing a historic event tonight, here at the Sex Games at Galaxy's Edge. And this is ensign Cummings here to bring you the play-by-play. I'm coming into your mouth and all over your screen. We have seen it all tonight, haven't we? But the best is yet to come, because it's all been leading up to this moment; tonight's main event, featuring the captain of the Space Relations himself, Mr. Tyrone Boom-Boom Washington, and an as yet undisclosed Worf opponent."

Cummings noticed that Willow had come back to her chair to grab her shirt. He reached out and gave her a loud smack to the rear.

"Oh, snap!" Willow yelped.

"That's for leaving your post without permission." Cummings scolded her. "Now, what do you think you're doing?"

"Well, I'm putting on my shirt. What does it look like I'm doing, writing a book?"

"I think our ratings would spike up considerably if you left those puppies out in the open." Cummings suggested. "I know my ratings are already spiking up."

"Fine with me." Willow tossed her shirt into Cummings' face.

"Toss me your pants, while you're at it." Cummings dared.

"There's no time." Willow motioned toward the lounge door, where Captain Washington was entering.

Cummings looked around. "Where's Cruz, or Mary?"

"Oh, Margo was having a fit because she wasn't able to get the victory." Willow informed him. "Cruz and Mary had to take her up to her bunk, because they don't want her to lose her temper out here."

"That would be a debacle of titanic proportions." Cummings admitted. "Especially when we are so close to achieving a mutually satisfying resolution without overtly violent means. Can't we all just get along? So, am I to understand that we will be without either Cruz or Mary, as I really wanted to get their take on how Cruz figured out the Worf's weakness, and how Mary exploited it."

"At least for the time being, we'll have to do without them." Willow nodded, as she picked up her mike. "Captain Washington has chosen the nickname Captain Zorg for this event."

Cummings: "What in the heck is a Zorg?"

Willow: "No idea. But I could turn that question back on you. What in the heck is a muffet?"

Cummings: "Touche, sweetheart. Well, here we go, folks. Captain Zorg is now in the ring, and staring down the Worf tribe in a manner appropriate to that of an angry black man. The captain is flexing his lean and taut muscles, of which he has quite a few; let me tell you! He is attempting to slap at the nearest spectators with what can only be described as a layman's black rope. This is a side of the captain that I have to admit, I have never before been a witness to."

Willow: "Neither have I, Cummings, but I'm not afraid to tell you that it is a side I'd like to see more of. The captain comes across as a tight-buttoned conservative to most people, but from the moment I boarded this ship, I've known that he has a volcanic side to his personality. That steamy side of him hides under that cool and collected exterior."

Cummings: "Would you say that I have a steamy side, Willow?"

Willow: "No, Cummings. You're the same on the inside as you are on the outside; a bland piece of dough that hasn't browned in the oven yet."

Cummings: "Thank you for that insight, Willow. Let's concentrate on the match now. I wonder who Captain Zorg will be facing, since his original opponent was dispatched earlier by the shocking double victory of Cruzin' Bruzin'."

Willow: "I wish I knew the answer to that myself, Cummings. But we may not have to wait much longer, because there's a stir over by the lounge door. It seems we have a Worf that we haven't seen before, who was not part of the audience. This female may have been kept secret until a moment such as this one."

Cummings: "Whatever that is, it's a big one. I'm seeing a brown robed and hooded figure, easily reaching up to six feet in height. While Captain Zorg is a good-sized man at five-foot-ten, this new arrival has got to be twice as wide in the shoulders than he is."

Willow: "This Worf, if indeed it is a Worf, looks like it could snap our captain in half like a twig. And just look at the captain, he doesn't know what to expect."

Let's All Chant, by the Michael Zager Band, started playing. The human members of the audience, as well some of the more hipster of the Worf, quickly took up the chorus.

"Hua, hua!" They all chanted.

The cloaked figure made its way over beside the ring. It stood there, its face entirely hidden, and seemed to be taking in the uneasy form of Captain Zorg. On both sides of the ring, the spectators leaned forward to try to get a glimpse of what lay underneath that hood.

"Hua, hua!" The crowd chanted.

The robe came off and landed on the floor in a thick brown puddle. The crowd in unison gasped, and at least on the human side, shuddered.

Cummings: "Holy Zamboni!"

Willow: "I can't even begin to describe this thing, Cummings. It's all hair!"

Cummings: "I can describe it, Willow, or at least I can try. The Bob Patterson film from 1967 had such a creature in it. Plain and simple, we are looking at a female Bigfoot. Just look at the poor captain!"

Washington tried to put up a brave front, as the music changed to Barry McGuire's protest song, Eve Of Destruction. Visibly, the captain cowered back into the corner furthest from the hairy threat.

Willow: "This doesn't look good. The captain's knees are knocking!"

Cummings: "For the love of Pete, somebody throw in the towel!"

The wall of hair bowed under the top rope to enter the ring. Once through, it raised its arms into the sky with both malice and menace. It's huge and saggy, pendulum breasts lifted up by several inches. As it turned around and exposed the mats of hair that covered its ass, every human being in attendance gulped, and every Worf cheered.

Cummings: "Run for your life, captain! That's the best advice I can give you!"

Barbie had been in charge of banging the spoon and pot to begin the fracas. She was so aghast at the hairy sight that a fellow Worf judge took the items from her and gonged them together.

Moving much too fast, the Worf Bigfoot swept across the ring, yanking Washington out of the corner. In one swift motion, Washington was brought up into the creature's arms and slammed down in the center of the ring. The creature mounted the winded captain's middle. She began stroking at his wilting member. In an ultimate act of humiliation, the Worf hair-creature was attempting to jerk the captain off.

Cummings: "Ladies and gentlemen, we are beyond words here. Except for the noise from this blasted disco music, every human person present has been enveloped into an almost impenetrable silence. Simply stated, we don't know what to say. Perhaps we never will. This is a day that will go down in infamy. Oh, the humanity!"

Willow: "Somebody has to put a stop to this."

Cummings: "Nobody has the balls to put a stop to this, Willow. The captain is doomed in every sense of the word!"

Willow: "I can't bear to watch this anymore."

Neither could Cummings, honestly. But he couldn't turn away from the scene either, because that was his captain out there suffering. The portly navigator knew what Cruz would do, if he were watching nearby. Cruz would jump right into the fray and hump the living shit out of that monster. Didn't Cruz admit earlier that he'd humped a wig, and that he'd tried to hump a tarantula, of all things?

Cummings held his mike out to Willow, before he stood up and started undressing.

"What are you doing?" Willow asked.

"Don't call me a hero, because I'm no hero." Cummings replied, as determined as he'd ever been in his life. "But I refuse to let my captain go out like that. I'm taking one for the team, Willow." Once naked, he started for the ring. "Wish me luck."

12