Space Relations Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm really liking this, Mary." Margo said, starting up a floating grind against the smaller blonde. When Mary started kissing her neck, Margo simply raised her head and took it like a trooper. "Oh, Mary, I want to suck your tits so bad." She lowered her head and snared the blonde's lips with hers. "Mary, as soon as I get loose, I'm going to sixty-nine you for a week!"

"Promise?" Mary giggled.

"Yeah, we'll lock Cruz in a closet somewhere so he can't break us up."

Both women were rubbing their bodies together, enough that they started sweating.

"You know what I really want?" Margo let out a gallon of steam. "I want your fingers in my pussy, Mary. More than anything in the world, that's what I want right now."

"I can't move that far!" Mary complained.

They kept kissing and writhing together, releasing great moans and taking in huge gulps of air.

"Can you imagine how big these plants are going to get, thanks to us?" Mary asked, before she started giggling.

"Who cares about the plants?" Margo replied. "Rub your thigh between my legs, Mary. You don't know how excited you've got me, girlfriend! Make these stupid plants let go of your hand!"

In their minds, the women imagined the rubbing, groping and penetrating they usually did, that their tight predicament was preventing them from doing now.

A loud pop caused Margo to yell out. "Mary, one of these fucking vines just snapped my bra!"

As the women watched, another intrepid piece of greenery slid between them. Its tapered end caught on the edge of Margo's brassiere. A persistent tugging caused the bra to pull away and Margo's big handfuls to flop out.

"Yum!" Mary said, as she tried to angle her head to suckle them.

Margo leaned back, moaning when Mary caught one of her nipples in her mouth. As Mary sucked on the one, the vine went to slide and move over the other breast.

"That vine is all tingly now, Mary." Margo noticed.

"Not just that one, all of them." The blonde replied. "I think we got the entire plant as excited as we are."

"I wish I could touch you, Mary." The big woman said. "I wish you could touch me, too. Tell the plants to let go of one of your hands."

"I'm trying, I'm trying!" Mary told her. "They won't do it!"

The blonde abandoned one large breast and went after the other. She had to nuzzle the groping vine out of the way with her cheek to free up the second nipple. Margo's skin tasted tingly and minty, the same as the scent the plant was giving off now. The vine was reluctant to leave its spot, however, darting back and accidentally poking into Mary's mouth.

Mary pulled her head back, licking her lips and tasting that same minty flavor again. When she licked the taste away, she went back to working on Margo's tits.

"Mary." Margo said, sounding worried.

The blonde looked into her lover's face. "What?"

"I was fantasizing about your fingers, and now look." She answered. "The vines are pulling my underwear off!"

As much as she was able to, Mary teetered her body over to look. She saw that Margo's thick legs were close together, and sure enough, several vines were pulling her undies off. Once they were removed, Mary watched the vines taking the underwear away as if the plants were somehow going to study it.

"Mary, something is happening down there!" Margo exclaimed.

The other woman saw the vines spreading Margo's legs apart. Vines were wrapped around Margo's thighs, knees and calves, more so than on Mary's legs.

"There's something down there, poking around..."

Mary saw her friend's eyes widen and her mouth gape open.

"There is a vine in my pussy, Mary! It's a big one! Maybe I shouldn't have imagined your fingers so much!"

"What is it doing?

Before her, Margo's body started moving up and down.

"What do you think it's doing? It's fucking me! I've never been fucked by a plant before, Mary! What should I do about it?"

With so many vines concentrated on Margo, and less on her, the blonde was able to get her arms around Margo's bigger frame.

"Oh, shit, Mary." Margo said. "There's another fucking vine rubbing all over my ass. Oh, oh, oh! It went in my ass, Mary! Thank goodness it's not as big as the first one."

Because she was holding on to Margo's body now, Mary was being moved around just as much as Margo was.

"I'm going to tell them to stop this!" Mary resolved.

"Not yet, Mary!" Margo stopped her. "I've never been fucked in the ass by a plant before, either. Let me experience this for a second."

Margo was really being throttled, Mary observed. She clutched her friend tighter, wondering what the hell was happening to them. When Mary heard Margo crying out as she was going through a climax, her worries left her and her annoyance set it.

"Hey, plants, what about me? I'm not just chopped liver, you know!"

She could feel vines sliding around her thighs and pulling her legs apart. Instead of removing her underwear, one vine simply slipped under the elastic band and tugged enough for more vines to get in there. Mary felt two, no, it was three vines moving around against her body. Wherever they touched her, her skin tingled as if from a low voltage. One vine boldly crept right between her butt cheeks and rubbed her up and down there, before it began prodding at her ass.

No, Mary thought, that one's too big. She tried to budge her butt away from it, relieved when the vine moved away on its own and a smaller one took its place. Mary felt it wiggling around back there, right before it poked its way in. The blonde shuddered, as she'd never had anything in there before except for a tiny sex toy or two.

More vines swept across her front, nearly yanking at her bra until her tits were loose. As these new intruders circled around her boobs and brushed against her nipples, they left a trail of tingles on her skin. The vine in her ass was tingling too.

One of the other vines squirming around between her legs pressed up against her pussy. It tingled there, making Mary shudder and cry out. The blasted plant must have figured out where her clit was! While the little vine was doing her from behind, the one pressing against her pussy found its way in. It started jostling her just as Margo was getting jostled next to her.

Mary felt Margo's arms going around her, so that both women were holding on to each other. They were both crying out as well, thanks to the electrical pleasure their bodies were getting saturated with. If these vines wanted carbon dioxide, Mary thought, they were sure getting their money's worth today!

"Uhn! Uhn!" Margo's voice shot out, as her body shook and her arms squeezed Mary tight.

Mary climaxed right after, panting and heaving in the green embrace and with her own cries tumbling out of her.

"Mary, it's too much!" Margo shouted. "Make it stop!"

The blonde sent her psychic thoughts toward the vines, the same as before. It had no effect, as the plants kept fucking them both.

"It's too much, Mary!"

They were doomed, Mary understood. The vines had no idea of right and wrong. Their nature demanded that they squeeze every possible ounce of carbon dioxide as they could for the prolonging of their species. Once they had exhausted one supply of food, they would discard it and capture another. Very possibly, these vines were going to fuck them to death.

Margo sounded as if she was going through another climax, while Mary tried to convey the danger the two women were in with her mind. All she saw in return was that same image she'd seen earlier, of breathing in and breathing out. Mary tried to fight off her next orgasm, but she couldn't. The electric tingles were causing it to happen no matter what. When Mary lifted her head to gasp out, she saw a number of vines poised above her head, all of them eager to catch her steaming breaths. They were crowded around her like a gang of snakes. One darted into her mouth, tingling against her tongue, before it started pulsing in and out, hardly giving her the chance to breathe.

How much longer could they possibly hold out?