Space Test 1.3

Story Info
Emma's ship goes off course to a strange planet.
1.2k words
3.74
32.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a normal mission, to visit a chartered planet and examine the heat sources that had been reported. Sgt. Emma Shepherd had been over this mission plenty of times the navigation of her spacecraft was now merely an extension to her arms. It was a 3-day trip to the planet names Cosmos Elite 12, after the year 7045 the planets were numbered as so many had been discovered after the finalisation of time travel. Her flight path had been pre approved and she was already ¾ of her way through before she hit an escaped meteor shower.

What could have been hours, perhaps days later Emma woke up in the cockpit of her spacecraft, or rather what was left of it. After she tried to stand several times unsuccessfully Emma gripped the navigation computer and hauled herself to her feet. Most of the buttons and screens appeared to be short circuited but the SOS light blinked steadily, it was the last option when it came to being rescued and the signal was weak, it could take base 3 days at very least to find the ship.

Luckily the ship was equipped with supplies to last up to a year if rationed correctly, looking out of the cracked screen Emma saw the planet seemed to be made up of barren wasteland and a forest, the command system on her wrist told her that all the plant life in the surrounding area was safe so she decided to take a walk through the foliage and gather any necessary information until base managed to contact her.

The smell outside the ship was phenomenal, like nothing Emma had ever smelt before, as a higher life form she had gained the ability to breath naturally in space as evolution had forced human life into space following the total destruction of earth more than 4000 years before. The plants around her seemed to stretch to look at her as if they'd been asleep for a long time, as she bent to get a closer look they seemed to nestle against her white gloves. A quiet whisper seemed to spread through the foliage as if they were spreading a message amongst themselves. Emma noticed the woods ahead and decided to venture into them, turning on her torch she worked her way through the thickening plants careful not to tread on them, they repaid her by caressing her legs and then her waist as she got closer to the forest.

The closer Emma got to the strange looking trees the more affectionate the plants became twisting and uncurling around her legs and waist, it soon occurred to her that the smell came from them, as if they were aroused or something. As the forest embraced her the plants took action twisting around her ankles then her legs, quicker than she was able to react they were around her wrists making a low pitched moaning noise as if they were moaning in victory at their latest catch. Emma closed her eyes, anticipating the pain of her head hitting the ground as her legs were pulled sharply from beneath her and she was dragged deeper into the forest, but the bump never came and as she opened her eyes she saw the huge cave that enveloped her seconds later and all light from around her disappeared.

Emma felt herself come to a stop but after a brief struggle it was apparent that the vines and plants still bound her, they were moving and brought her to her knees, which were abruptly spread, Emma became aware of the dampness in her underwear as a gentile breeze brushed between her spread thighs, it brought an embarrassed glow to her cheeks that didn't last long as the smell increased her feeling of arousal. Vines were snaking around her, hauling her hands behind her back, her strains against the binds were weak as vines slid inside her clothes and began to tear them off, the sound of the ripping leather and cotton simply added to her desire to submit to eager plants.

Soon all that was left of her jump suit lay in tatters around her naked body, her chest heaved in and out and goose bumps pricked her milky skin. Her head was pulled back and held tightly in place, Emma became aware of a presence but could see no one. It spoke.

"Well well well, look what my children caught, such a beautiful space slut, all young and fresh, and ripe for fucking." Emma gasped at the lusciously deep voice of the stranger.

"W w who are you?" Emma moaned sexily.

"Your new Master, and you will address me as Sir, understand?"

"Y y yes Sir."

"Very good slut, you will enjoy your fate, that much I promise you."

As he uttered the last words Emma felt his cool hands on her exposed tits, she gasped, the feeling was so much more intense than she ever remembered, he pinched at her hardening nipples causing her to jolt and her already wet pussy to dampen further. As his hands assaulted her tits the vines continued their journey south, one began flicking over her clit, Emma's moaning had reached fever pitch and the mere touch of the vines threatened to send her over the edge, somehow the plants knew this and slowed down just before the point of no return, denying her orgasm but building up to the biggest orgasm Emma would ever experience.

Still the stranger mauled and kneaded her milky tits, as another vine teased the entrance to her damp pussy, in her state of arousal Emma groaned and tried to push down on the vine, wanting it inside her more than she could ever imagine possible, her wish was soon granted and the vine slid inside her, expanding so that she could feel its ribbed edges. Soon another vine, that felt to be lubed up pushed its way into her ass, groaning Emma felt slutty but has long since stopped caring that she was being used as a fuck-toy and succumbed to the feeling as an almighty orgasm built within her.

The stranger's hands stopped touching her tits, and instantly his hands were replaced by two vines that latched onto her nipples never letting her state of arousal drop an iota, Emma soon felt his cock resting at her lips and took it into her mouth, so eager to please her new master, and his groans of pleasure indicated she was doing a good job, he pushed further with each thrust so eventually his cock slid in and out of her throat just enough so that she could breath.

Emma was filled, all thoughts of rescue were abandoned as the vines assaulted her lithe body, her Master placed his fingers on the back of her hair and pulled away the pin that held her masses of light brown locks in place, they fell away, framing her face. Emma gave a shudder as the feeling of several thousand strands of hair brushed her naked flesh. Her Master thrust harder, speeding up as the vines did, keeping the pace, Emma could no longer hold it in, and as the stranger pulled his huge cock from her mouth and came over her face as he did she screamed her orgasm around the massive cave. Pleasure echoed from the walls and Emma fell into the arms of her new Master