Space - The Final FUCKtier Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god..." Lucy muttered as she peeked her head through the door. In front of her, in the small room was a tall muscular male and a shorter female, stripped naked of their clothed which were sprawled over the floor. The man sat on the small bed, legs wide open, leaning himself backwards as he kept his body up with his arms placed firmly on the bed behind him. Between his legs was the woman, hand wrapped around his cock with her head bobbing quickly up and down, moaning softly as she sucked him off. Lucy gasped as she kept watching, seemingly unable to take her eyes away from the action. She felt a hand grasp her shoulder as Willingham pulled her away from the door.

"Dude..." She muttered as she pushed him slightly.

"Stop being a pervert." He replied ready to continue onward to find his room.

"Uh Oh." Lucy muttered out as she saw the hourglass figure of Mckayla Petrova approach. Willingham spun around and froze on the spot. He instantly noticed how she had changed out of her skintight bodysuit and into a tight, low cut tank top with black leggings. She looked as good in that than her battle gear. Her hair was tied back into a messy bun as she strode with purpose.

"Who are you two and what are you doing loitering." She said firmly to them. Her voice was soft and alluring, but it was clear she knew how to make herself sound intimidating. Lucy stayed quiet, clearly intimidated by Mckayla. Willingham pointed to the door and spoke.

"We heard noises and we thought it came from that room. We were about to look before my friend here saw you."

Mckayla looked at Willingham, studied him, almost like how an archaeologist studies a recently recovered artifact. She smirked at him once she made her way up to his eyes. It wasn't common that a new graduate would talk to her like an equal.

"I see..." She said softly. She looked toward the door and continued.

"What a coincidence I've been told to investigate this very room." She strode past Lucy who stepped back beside Willingham. They watched As Mckayla rose her hand up and snapped her fingers. Slowly she begun to change, her amazing curves shrank significantly and her hair changed to a deep brown. She still looked like herself.

"Camouflage?" Lucy whispered as they watched her knock on the door loudly.

"It's a good way to make yourself unrecognizable. Celebrities do it all the time apparently." Willingham observed her, wishing deep down that she kept her supermodel worthy curves for him to enjoy.

After a longer time it would take for a normal person to open the door, the same girl whom was seen sucking off a guy on her bed opened the door. Mckayla smiled and giggled cutely.

"Hey! I'm Jenny...I'm like, so sorry to bother you but I live down a few rooms and my Telecaster broke when I was calling my boyfriend..." She spoke in a ditsy voice, making her fake persona even more convincing that this wasn't THE Mckayla Petrova.

"Ohhh thats awful...Is there anything that I can do?"

"Well, like I was wondering if I could just call him on yours just to, like tell him my thingy broke and I miss him and love him." The cock sucking girl looked back into the room, reluctantly opening the door for her so she could come in. Mckayla followed, paying no attention to Willingham and Lucy. The door screeched shut this time, now that the clothing which held the door open was kicked away by the girl before anyone noticed.

"So shall we just go?" Lucy asked after a few seconds of silence filled the air.

"I wanna see what happens..." Willingham replied casually. crossing his arms and watching the door with the large number 30 on it. Moments later, the door zoomed open and both the girl and the man who she was getting intimate with entered the hallway. Following behind them, Mckayla stepped out, back to her original look; her arms crossed under her large bust causing them to lift and present more cleavage. She sighed and proceeded to press a button on her bangle before going back to her original naturally sexy stance.

Suddenly out of nowhere a blue light appeared in front of the man and woman. They gasped and looked terrified. The man looking significantly older than the mid twenties cutie who was on her knees only a few minutes ago. The blue light formed into a shape, and in an instant, Angela Bishop was there. She shook her head disappointingly at them, sighing deeply.

"Assistant Investigator Stinson...To think my own protege would be sleeping with a tier 2...you know the rules forbidding such a relationship." Her voice was clear as if she was standing there, even though everyone present knew that she wasn't actually there.

"I know Angela...I-" Stinson stuttered before Angela cut in.

"I don't want to hear you talk Stinson. You broke the rules. Plus you're old enough to be her father, you dirty old man!" Angela calmed herself before going too far, her elven ears flicking in reaction to her anger.

"Effective immediately you are hereby fired from the Valentine. Your rank will be stripped and your record will permanently show that you broke the rules." She flicked her eyes to the girl, spying Lucy and Willingham in the corner of her eyes.

"Miss. Sherbatsky, you too are banished from the Valentine, effective immediately. Gather your things and be at hanger bay 5 within the hour. If you are not I'll get Mckayla to force you there."

Sherbatsky wept, hanging her head in shame as she moved back into her room past the one who caught her, Stinson moved off down the hall, grumbling to himself loudly.

"Good work Mckayla." Angela sighed before massaging her eyes timidly.

"Well it was these two who found them. I have to give them some credit." Mckayla looked to the two, smiling with her eyebrow raised at Willingham. Angela turned toward them and grinned.

"Well I guess that's a cause for celebration...haven't been a tier 2 for more than an hour and you've already caught illegal behavior on this ship. Wendy would be proud of her little brother." She winked at him and faded from view in a flash.

"Wendy Willingham's younger brother. I knew I recognized those eyes." Mckayla said. Lucy looked to her and then to her friend with a small frown; a red shade forming lightly on her cheeks.

"Hey Miss. Petrova..." Lucy muttered quietly.

"Yes?"

"So...having sex is illegal on the Valentine...?" She bit her lip and looked into her eyes, heart beating at a quickened pace.

"Well. If you must know, special relationships are legal on the Valentine...If anything its encouraged. Having someone to fight for means motivation. Motivation means the will to stay alive. But only within tiers. 3's can't have any intimacies with 2's...unless its approved by a high ranking officer, and even then its rare; it makes you look like an ass kisser." She relaxed her posture and moved towards them, turning towards Willingham.

"If you're anything like your sister, you'll be a big deal here. That probably means we'll see a lot more of each other." She patted him on his shoulder before moving past them, swaying her hips as she walked away. They both turned to look at her, Willingham focused on her large behind swaying as she walked.

"She's a real barrel of laughs isn't she?" Lucy muttered to her friend.

"I dunno. I think shes great."

Lucy laughed.

"Only because she looks like a goddess. Bet you can't wait to see her in uniform." She giggled and winked at him.

"Come on. We'd better get settled in...I'm going to like living here."

12