Space - The Final FUCKtier Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm speechless baby..." She muttered lightly, hot breath touching his shaft which made him twitch. She parted her lips and began to suckle on his head, both hands still firmly grasping his shaft. He let out a small grunt once she darted her tongue around his cock masterfully. She slurped and sucked loudly, full lips loudly brushing back and fourth on him. Jessica could smell the musk on this massive beast before her; the smell which she loved so much. Taking her head back she moaned and started to jerk him off, looking up at him she could see his enjoyment.

"After i'm done down here i'm going to ride the shit out of you baby." She winked and with more ferocity dove her head back onto his shaft. She sucked louder and harder, ensuring her growing amount of spit was thoroughly lathered around him. She could feel every twitch and throb when she knew she hit a sweet spot on him; Planting her tongue on the underside of his cock she firmly thrust the spit covered muscle up and down as the salty thick pre cum spurted out of his slit and down her throat. Her pussy tingled, she desperately wanted to tear what little clothing she had on off and let him mess her insides up with this monster which filled her mouth like it was nothing. She could feel his dick throb harder, clearly close to exploding. Jessica wanted nothing less than ending this now; she reluctantly pulled herself off of him and got back to her feet as quick as she could.

"Over there. Sit back and let me take care of this thing." She rose her hand to her lips as she let the goopy spit our of her mouth and onto her palm. Using it as lube she massaged it all over his shaft which caused the room to fill with loud SHLICK sounds. The stud watched her, noticing her nipples stabbing the fabric of her bra. His excitement grew over seeing her with nothing on, and what she was going to do to him.

On the seat Willingham sat, shirt off along with the rest of his clothing. In front of him, Jessica sensually stripped her robe off, letting it drop onto the floor. Her bra came off next, revealing her firm bust which she massaged and pinched. She stepped closer to him, touching his knee to tell him to open his legs up. As he did, she turned and exposed her thick ass to him, she ran her fingers up the back of her thighs and onto her cheeks, digging her nails into it softly groping it. Then came the underwear, in one slow movement she pulled them down and over her legs, letting them drop by her feet; lowering herself onto his body she leaned back and rested her back on his body, grasping his cock and placing it at her lips.

Her eyes widened as she impaled herself on him. Her mouth cranked open as she braced herself on him. She could feel the thickness stretch her, fill her like she never had before. Willingham moaned and groped her breasts, pinching her nipples as his woman adjusted herself to a comfortable position to ride him. He felt her thick ass ripple as she bounced, letting out exasperated moans along with him as she fucked herself on his dick. Inch by inch she felt him get deeper, knowing that any further might present problems for her body; she was determined to make him feel good just as he was making her feel. Just then she felt his hips thrust up. Her entire body moved up with them.

"Oh fuck yes!" She screamed as he started to fuck her, pulsing and throbbing inside her she slowly submitted to his dominance, feeling his pace speed up extensively she leaned back on him and began to furiously rub her clit. Orgasms erupted inside her. Her body shivered and vibrated as the intense orgasm exploded out of her, squirting out of her sprays of juice shot across the room, groaning happily as she watched his long cock thrust in and out of her, large balls throwing themselves up and down. She could see them tighten and stop sagging. The stud blasted his load inside her. Bracing herself as he pushed as far as he could inside her she felt spurts fill her womb, she could hear him moan in his masculine tone, lit was like music to her ears. It felt good, getting so much cum sprayed inside. Her thoughts slowly turned to relief that she frequently used birth control.

"Jessica..." Willingham muttered into her ear. She shivered as a response, his voice alone turning her on. She smiled and looked at him, feeling his cock slide out of her before she pressed her legs firmly together. They kissed lightly, almost like a goodbye; for once they broke the kiss, he pushed her off him and started to put his clothes back on. She breathlessly watched him as his underwear now concealed his monster dick.

"I'll call you some time...If you want to do this again." He grinned as his shirt dropped back down over his body. Slowly she nodded, her face blissful.

Almost dizzy from the fucking, Jessica sat on the seat which Willingham sat on not a few moments ago. Her mind bounced from euphoria to regret that she let him leave that soon. Her body was tired, pussy sore from what she thought was going to be her ride quickly became a rough pounding from him which she had never experienced before. With the mans cum inside her she breathed heavily; gathering enough energy she slowly raised her hand and snapped her finger. She began to change. Her bronze skin changed into a pale white, her body started to tone up like she was a fitness model; Her ass grew even bigger than her previous forms. Her tits expanded to their usual heavy state. Hair straightened and changed to a faded blue. Mckayla breathed heavily, curling a smile on her pretty face. She sighed deeply, thinking of Willingham taking her in her true body. She wanted it to happen, and didn't take a second to think about the would be consequences...One day soon, he will get the night which everyone desired...

Part 3 Coming Soon.

12