Space - The Final FUCKtier Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the goddess..." She smiled to herself, pointed ears flicking with joy. Her mind lingered on the last part of the memory. About Wendy's brother. Recalling her fantasies about the faceless Willingham sibling with a cock that big. His damn sister ruined her professional opinion of the guy, now all she'll think about when she sees him is if what Wendy said was true.

"Was it just to get me excited...?" She muttered to herself. Quickly she saw a vision of her all all fours, Willingham behind her pulling her hair back as they kissed, his huge cock ball deep inside her. She blushed and shook her head.

"Can't think like that. It's against the rules." She placed her hand on her forehead, wiping the sweat away from her brow. Slowly but surely she made her way back into the bathroom, needing to clean herself once more before passing out on her bed.

Part 4 Coming Soon.

12