Space - The Final FUCKtier Pt. 04

Story Info
Where Mckayla invites our hero to her penthouse room...
5.4k words
4.7
5.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
299 Followers

"GAH!" Troy, the rather arrogant Tier 2 soldier crashed onto the glowing blue floor, sharp pains coating his body. The double bladed beam sword which he chose for the sparring session clanged and slid across the floor toward the class of roughly ten soldiers. They too all looked battered and bruised, licking their wounds as they watched Troy get humiliated in front of them. They giggled and murmured to themselves as he rubbed his backside trying to expel the pain which emanated from there. He slammed his fist into the ground with frustration; out of the rest of the class he had lasted the shortest time, and even then it felt like his sparring partner was playing with him.

"You handled the weapon well...but I guess thats it." The voice of Mckayla rattled through the Valkyrie Squad training room. The rest of the leaders squad laughed as they watched the rookie rise to his feet and return to the group of Tier 2 soldiers who had their skills shown up in front of the famous combat group on the Valentine. Mckayla rested her body on the face of her large claymore beam sword, arms crossed under her black sports bra which held her chest firmly in place. Her lower body was clad in short, very tight leggings of the same colour; her sweat was being absorbed by strands of her faded blue fringe while the rest of her long hair was tied back into a bun. She quickly darted her eyes across the trainees and shook her head.

"So some of you performed well...some better than others. But for a first session its understandable that your skills won't come close. I think that pretty much ends our first-" Mckayla began to talk, but was quickly cut off by her previous sparring victim.

"Hey! Willingham hasn't been yet!" Troy called out and pointed at Willingham which caused his eyes to widen with surprise. Mckayla shook her head and rubbed her temple with frustration, anger brewing over the disrespect some of these people had.

"I was told he's not recovered from that shot to the leg during target practice." She looked over at Willingham who sat away from the group, sporting a heavily taped ankle. He looked straight back at her. She blushed lightly and quickly looked away from him, it was only last week since their time together in the VIP room; she thought about him a lot when she needed to relive some stress in the evenings. How he hasn't called the number she gave him only added to her rule breaking lust to have him in her true appearance.

"That's bullshit. I Johnson only grazed him." Troy scoffed and crossed his arms in protest.

"Fuck you Troy." Will spoke out loudly, slowly getting to his feet and wincing once he took one step on his injured leg. Mckayla chuckled and broke her stoic persona for just a moment before quickly retreating to a bitchy frown.

"I can go." He told Mckayla, who only looked at him and raised an eyebrow. There was a short silence, her squad mates anticipating an answer, eager to see another slaughter; and the victim being the previous leaders younger brother made it all the sweeter.

"...Very well. Select your weapon of choice. You heard the rules a few times already I guess? Safety mode only, five minute time limit...and no low blows." Her mind pictured him naked, jerking that massive cock of his in front of her. Blushing heavily she shook her head and pulled her weapon out from the glowing floor. Holding it firmly in two hands she flicked it to safety mode. A loud woosh noise emanated from the white metal sword as a thick glow of pink light engulfed the blade of the sword. She watched Will pick a smaller, two handed long sword and begin to limp over towards her. Already she thought of twenty ways she could disarm and defeat him before he even swung his weapon. Using her legs was always her go to. Her eyes widened once she noticed him step back and pick another long sword and hold both in his hands.

There was a slight murmur from the squad members who seemed weary over his choice of dual wielding. He limped over once more and stopped at a few meters distance away from Mckayla who assumed her stance. Willingham activated the beam swords which added a deep red glow to the room. He hunched over, bad leg poised behind while his other firmly planted forward. His opponent darted her pretty eyes to his feet, internally thinking that his sister must have taught him a thing or two during shore leave.

"Brave...or silly. Either way the time starts...Now." She calmly spoke as the wall beside them lit up with the time limit which started to count down. Immediately he lunged at her, throwing his right blade in a thrust motion toward her stomach. With ease and grace she sidestepped him and watched him stagger forward, waiting for him to recollect himself she watched his bad leg. He assumed a similar position as before; lunging forward once more. She felt disappointment wash through her as he repeated the same attack. She slid to the side again, thinking if it was best to end the competition right there. Suddenly she gasped for air and slid back on the floor as gasps of shock filled the room. She gazed at him, wondering what just happened. Seeing his stance she realised how he managed to land a blow on her.

He attempted the same move, recalling her dodge he most likely faked out a thrust and spun on his axis to send a sharp elbow on her. She got cocky, rule one of combat was never get cocky. She cursed under her breath once she noticed him dash toward her with both weapons across his left side going in for an upward slash. She raised her claymore and deflected it, a loud searing noise came from where the weapons clashed. She scowled once she saw him smirk; using her muscles she pushed him off and went on the attack, attempting slashes which were deflected by Willingham. Mckayla was like a dancer on the battlefield, her movements were precise and deliberate and always graceful. She slammed the claymore down on top of him which caused another clash of swords. Using the broadness of her weapon she performed a flip and landed behind him, lunging forward to wrap one of her legs around his neck, grasping one of his wrists she moved her weight forward over him causing him to flip over onto the floor.

Willinghams instinct told him to get off the floor, the use of her legs was a curve ball; he had lost one of his swords which was disarmed once he felt her grip his wrist and dig her nails into the underside which connected to the palm of the hand. He decided to leave it, stepping up on his bad leg to attempt to get to his feet. He cried in pain as his ankle buckled and caused him to land on the floor. Mckayla used the opportunity to drop her claymore and grasp his bad leg. Pulling it firmly toward her she forced him onto his back and leaped onto him, almost straddling him her ass sat on his pelvis, legs pressed firmly on his body. She thrust her elbow down to hit his cheek. If this was a true battle she would have landed the blow. There was a silence between them, only labored breath from the fight was all they could hear. Mckayla could feel his cock against her thick bubble butt, blushing and feeling her nipples poke her sports bra.

"I...Win." She spoke. The timer stopped at two minutes, a stare lingered between them as she could feel her face burn, not only was he hung and cute, but he was a skilled fighter too. She slid off him making sure to feel his other tool rub on her body before she stood up. Extending her hand to him he took it and panted hard.

"Great fight. Next time make sure your leg isn't hurt." She said proudly, face still stern.

What followed the fight was the Valkyrie Squad dismissing the group, touting the last spar as the most impressive, those among Willinghams class looked at him impressed, except Troy who seemed more angry that such a great fight followed his less than stellar performance. The group stood and began to filter out, Willingham limped behind them as he walked out of the large, well equipped training facility (a place reserved only for current and former members of the Valkyrie Squad). The Squad all quietly spoke to each other, stating the lack of skills from the Tier 2's.

"Like did the boot camp ever give them melee experience?" A tall, slim and lightly tanned elf girl spoke in a slight worried tone.

"Doesn't look like it, Wendy's brother seemed quite talented." The pretty Asian human added, who scanned across the group who were leaving.

"That Lucy girl too from the last class, she kept up with me. If there wasn't a timer I think she might have got lucky."

"She might be someone to look out for in the future. What do you think Kayla?" The first squad member said. Mckayla wasn't paying attention, her gaze lingered on Willingham who left the room last, the sliding door shutting behind him.

"What?" She turned her head as she snapped back from her private thoughts.

"That Lucy girl from before. Think she has what it takes?"

"...Maybe...I dunno. Excuse me for a second." She started towards the exit with a spring in her step, leaving her squad mates to look at each other confused.

Willingham walked slowly down the hall, only the hum of the engines and ventilators keeping him company. He winced lightly after every step, wanting nothing more than to get home and rest his leg. During this time he peacefully thought about how well he did against the legendary Mckayla Petrova; and how up close and personal he got with her.

"Hey." He heard from behind him. Turning his head he saw the very same woman he was thinking about jog over to him, chest bouncing as she took every lunge. She stopped before him and looked into his eyes, resting her hands on her hips.

"Hey, whats up ma'am?" He muttered, quickly remembering to salute her. She scoffed and pulled his arm down back down.

"Please don't do that I hate salutes." She said simply.

"Oh, Sorry ma'am."

"And the ma'am stuff, I hate it." She closed her eyes and breathed. There was a short silence before she continued.

"Look. I feel bad for making you do that. I know that I'm meant to be this ruthless leader who can show up anyone who comes at me. But fighting a comrade who can't perform at their best feels irresponsible."

"Its ok, I wanted to. Besides, if I need to fight injured in a proper fight, I know what to do now." He smiled and cursed as he rested too much weight on his ankle. Mckayla blushed and looked away from his eyes, just looking at his face made her think of what he was packing.

"Listen, how about as an apology for causing some sort of stress on your leg...I'll invite you to my room, I could teach you a few techniques. Private training is always the best." She smiled and felt her hands tremble. Willingham raised an eyebrow and nodded quickly.

"Sure. That sounds great!" Any chance to see her close up was a gift in itself. She stifled a grin and looked back at him.

"Good, I guess i'll pick you up at the elevator to Tier 3. Once you're finished for the day." She backed off slowly back towards the training room, any longer smelling his scent and thinking about that other weapon he was skilled with and she would have lost herself.

Time passed. Almost four whole hours since Mckayla set up this little "training session" with Willingham. Since then she made her way back home to her Tier 3 apartment and took a long shower, making sure to clean off any sweat or dirt which she had gained from the day, soaping her naked body before letting the hot water cascade down her. She tried her best to not think about what was going to happen, slowly trailing her fingers down to her clit to give it a light rub as she instinctively thought about him; she would always back off once she felt like she was going to lose herself to her lewd thoughts. "It's best if I just get changed." She said to herself as she shut off the shower with the warm steam slowly escaping the room via a vent which lead to some part of the ship which did not concern her.

Mckayla changed into a simple off white tank top which clung to her body like skin, easily showing her toned stomach and belly button. On her long thick legs were black sporty leggings, a thin purple line tracing up the right leg. Her hair was down, makeup lightly dusted across her face with a glossy lipstick painted across her full lips. Staring at herself in the mirror she smirked, turning her body to the side as she looked at her thick ass in the reflection. Here in her private apartment she could be herself, not that no nonsense persona she had in public...even though she was quite forceful and hardheaded when it came to certain things.

She adjusted her top, pulling it down as it clung to her. Her cleavage almost spilled out of her top, her lack of underwear was quite obvious if you stared for long enough. There was a sudden buzz on her Telecaster which hung upon the wall next to her front door. A deep blue hologram of a bulky Asian man wearing the black garb of the patrol men stood in front of her.

"Ma'am there's a Tier 2 kid here trying to come up, says you invited him?" Mckayla could see his eyes drift to his right, most likely looking at her guest for the evening.

"Send him up. I'll meet him." Her heart pounded on her chest, he was getting closer to her. This little scheme of hers was making her excited...probably way more excited than she should have.

The elevator up to the Tier 3 section of the Valentine was much smaller than the one from Tier 1 towards 2. A soft red carpet with the Valentines insignia branded onto it in a lighter shade of red. It was circular and made of glass, Willingham could see out to the city as he rose above it; he was in awe of how this huge structure could hold a city so large! the lights illuminated the buildings which was a sight to behold. The guard which was escorting him up stood straight and tall, not a word was spoken between them as the elevator slowed to a stop. A light ding noise signaled that they were there. The double doors slid apart with a woosh. Mckayla stood there, arms under her chest with her usual frown. The guard recoiled slightly at the sight of her, blushing lightly as she looked directly at her guest.

"Glad you made it on time. Follow me." She smirked a little as she noticed the mans eyes linger on her a little more than he usually would. Clearly liking her casual look even more than when she is in uniform. Willingham slipped past him, limping slightly as he squeezed past. Mckayla turned once he stood beside her, his manly musk making her senses go crazy. She did all she could to stop herself from licking her plump lips to taste her strawberry gloss. Making sure to tease the guard she put an extra sway in her step as the doors slid shut. Willingham looked around the lobby area. Impressive was defiantly an understatement. It looked not so different to the World Council buildings which Wendy had showed him. A large golden stature of the Valentine hovering in the middle of the room which slowly rotated on its axis. There was no engine sound which constantly vibrated wherever you went. Sandwiching the statue were two winding staircases which lead to two separate corridors.

"Used to be gender specific, men on the right, women on the left. But since I became one we've had an overwhelming increase of female Tier 3's, so that rule was sort of thrown out." Mckayla walked slowly beside Willingham, making sure to show compassion for his injured leg. To Willingham, all he could think about was her; she looked amazing, and her smell, something so familiar about it...

"It's certainly luxurious." He said as they had ascended the stairs and began to step down the well lit corridor, passing large doors with holographic names projecting off them. Passing by the door branded 'A. BISHOP' Mckayla began to talk.

"I don't get to sleep here often, usually my squad and I have orders to carry out off station. In fact were shipping out tomorrow, I can't go into details obviously. Valkyrie business." She smiled as she saw him do the same, she thought his smile was quite cute, remembering that look on his face when she was playing Jessica, in that VIP room together. She felt a small patch of wetness form on her black leggings, blushing heavily she cleared her throat and stopped at the door which had the words 'M. PETROVA' In a blink of an eye Mckayla flicker her hand and the doors slid open. Willingham gasped as he was lead inside, the place was massive.

He instantly noticed all the free space there was, nothing to really personalize the place other than a full rack of weapons which hung on the right side of the wall. He came to the conclusion that she probably wasn't bothered with making this place hers. "Something you can get used to after living in those small dorm rooms huh?" She asked sweetly from behind him. He nodded slowly.

"I could get used to living in one of these." She scoffed as she strutted past him with a swing in her hips.

"When you become a Tier 3 there's barely any time to be at home. But its there when you need it." There was a short silence as Mckayla turned to face him, looking into his pretty bright eyes which instantly reminded her of his sister.

"So..." She uttered after feeling her face start to burn "I was thinking we should jump right into it, I have to get an early night so chop chop." She pointed at the open area which she had created once she moved in; a training area of sorts; while she liked using the Tier 2 gyms, getting the lusty looks from the men and women when she worked out and trained, the amount of interruptions from people to try and hit on her got too much to handle. Willingham approached this training area. He quickly thought wearing casual jeans was a mistake.

"So take a stance. I'll be teaching you how to fight like I do. If you learned anything from this morning its that I like to use my body to attack."

"Like strikes and throws?"

Mckayla shook her head. "No. I mean I like to wrap people up, for instance if I am fighting a human pirate, I would probably wrap my thighs around his head and use my body weight to get him on the floor. I would then do what?" She asked, folding her arms under her breasts, casually teasing him without him knowing she was intending him to look.

"I guess you would kill him when he's on the floor. Stab him with your claymore." She made a slight humming noise as she smirked.

"Yes. Or if I was playing with him I'd crush his windpipe with the high heels in my bodysuit..." She approached him, examining his stance as he stood there waiting. "Not bad, but you need to open your legs wider, that way you'll be able to leap farther." She stopped behind him, making sure to press her chest hard on his back, she reached around and gripped his thighs, pulling the good leg forward and the injured leg back.

Willingham could feel her touch him, her perfume smelling so familiar...who the hell was it? his eyes widened once he felt her hand on his inner thigh, getting a little too close. "Strong legs...thats good..." She muttered smoothly into his ear. He felt a tingle shoot up his spine, her hands slowly moving closer to his crotch.

"Mckayla...what-" He started before a sharp shh-ing sound came into his ear.

"I'm fixing your stance." She giggled devilishly as she heard him moan quietly. He felt her nipples press onto his back, she was excited.

Her hands reached his covered dick, fingers pressing onto the denim; Willingham let it happen. His stance relaxing as his arms dropped to his sides. She let out a moan as she move to his belt, easily unclasping it. "I want it again..." She moaned as she nibbled his earlobe. Her hung guest stayed quiet, his mind darting between thoughts as he felt two hands slide under the waistband of his clothing. It hit him as soon as he felt her cold hands wrap around his growing shaft.

"Jessica was you..." he hummed as Mckayla giggled. Her pretty face burned with unwavering passion as she massaged his thick length.

Zedda
Zedda
299 Followers
12