Space - The Final FUCKtier Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm surprised you didn't find out sooner, I thought my perfume gave it away..." She giggled and wrapped her lips around the nape of his neck, suckling it softly as she gripped his cock harder, desperate to pull it out.

"Why were you in disguise? and howww ahh." he let out a moan as he felt her thumb rub against the underside of his peeled back foreskin causing him to leak out a wad of sticky clear precum onto her hands.

"How about we skip the explination as get to the part where we have sex." firmly she slid her hands out of his jeans and began to loosen them, starting with the zipper which made a soft metallic sound as she pulled it down. Willingham turned to her, his dirty mind wanting this, but his rational side screaming to leave, seeing as this was an act which would land him a dismissal...He stared into her eyes, gloosy lips glinting in the rooms light as she pursed them, the allure was strong with her. He moved his strong hands to her hips, digging under her tight top. She mewed as her eyes fluttered, she was getting held...not her playing another girl; not Jessica, not Mandy, her real self.

She dug her hands back into his jeans, this time to pull out that untamed cock, jerking him off as he felt her toned body. Willingham leaned into it, giving into his lusty side as he pressed his lips onto hers. He heard her wimper and moan as she started to jerk his cock harder; He moved his hands further up her body, bushing his fingers over the bottom of her huge and heavy tits. Mckalya firmly pressed her thighs together to try and stop her swollen pussy from drooling her juices and ruining her leggings; taking his shaft up and down her hands she felt it throb and twitch as it grew into its fully erect length. The kiss between them was magical. Willingham felt hinself melt into her as she masterfully played with his dick, the same technique as Jessica had the last time. Their tongues met as the sounds of their kissing filled the penthouse moans escaping both their mouths. He felt the same wave of good feelings as before once Mckayla negan to brush her thumb over his weak spot, knees bucking slightly as the powerful throbs of his monster.

Mckayla backed off for a moment, licking her lips as the strawberry gloss lathered over her taste buds. "You love my tits huh?" she asked as Will began to grope and squeeze her heaby rack. He chuckled lightly.

"Can you blame me?" He retorted as he gripped her plain shirt and pulled it up over her chest allowing her breasts to bounce out. She gasped as the cold air hit her bare skin, blushing as her real body was being exposed to a man for the first time. She felt herself getting lost in his prescence, she was letting her dominant persona slip. Immediately she pouted and began to walk towards her bedroom, guiding Willingham by pulling him firmly by his shaft so he would follow.

The door slid shut as they entered her bedroom. Shockingly it was quite...cute. her sheets were flora based and on the wall hung a poster of an elven girl band named Heavens Angels. Willingham hated their music. He suddenly felt palms push on his chest, looking towards Mckayla who was only inches from his face. "Get these clothes off and lay down on the bed. I'll make you feel like the stud you should be."

She began to tug on his shirt, clawing at it to make him take it off. her lips curled into a devilish, greedy grin as he pressed his hung cock between her thick, nylon covered thighs. He felt the dampness between her legs as the underside of his shaft grinded on her; taking her words to heart he pushed her back and started toward the bed, pulling his jeand and underwear down in one smooth motion. laying on the bed, watching her with needy eyes he pulled his shirt off and threw it to the floor...Mckayla giggled softly; feeling her wetness grow as she realised just how bad he wanted her body. She stepped toward him, standing at the foot of the bed as his legs were spread wide, the pillar between his legs pointing straight up at the ceiling. She slowly and tantilisingly finished Wills work by pulling her shirt off her body, letting it sit on the beds edge.

She began to tease him, making him as horny as possible. Starting by pulling her leggings down just enough for him to catch a small gimpse of her shaved pussy, he throbbed hard as soon as she quickly pulled them back up; precum leaking out of lim like a broken water pipe. She swung her hips on the spot, turning so her behind was in full view. The nylon sank into every curve of her ass, similarly to her jumpsuit, it left nothing to the imagination. slowly she bent over and began to pull them down over her thick creamy ass, the strain on the fabric so clear to Will. The more she pulled them down the more of her bare ass was exposed. He stared at her as she stripped, never blinking in case he would miss anything, he saw her ass jiggle as she turned back around to expose her soaked, swollen pussy. Lightly rubbing her clit as she shook her thighs to let the skintight leggings slip down her body.

Willingham started to masturbate, lathering his sticky precum all over his monster, Mckayla stared at his member, full lips parted as she breathed heavily; waves of pleasure being shocked through her voluptuous body. She soon couldn't take anymore, she needed it inside her. In a slow, methodical move she began to crawl up the bedsheets on all fours, staring into his eyes with the look of desire clear. She stopped once her face was milimeteres from his throbbing head, for a moment she contemplated giving him the satisfaction of her lips sliding up and down this thing like she did when she was disguised as Jessica...She moved up more, opting out of it. "It'll take more than this to have my mouth gagging on you." She muttered with a playful wink. Willingham moaned as he was denied that feeling; he knew it would have been better than the last time. He rested his head on one of her fluffy pillows as she moved up his body, his leaking head brushing on her naked body before she staddled him.

Her legs were firmly pressed against his waist, dick positioned perfectly on her belly; she made it a point to see how far it was going up inside her. Her beathing quickened, he was going to rearrange her organs if he got balls deep...She moved to a squatting poistion just above his pulsing beast with her swollen lips lightly kissing his sensitive head.

"Ohhhh fuck yes!" She moaned as she plunged her hips down on him. Sje instatly braced herself on top of him by digging her nails into his muscled chest. For both of them it felt unreal, she was as right as Jessica, soaked and desperate to engulf his cock. She felt like she was being split apart, thowing her head back as she began to squat bounce on him, panting breathlessly as she did; he kept going deeper and deeper with every plunge...and each time he felt more of her tightly grip his shaft. It took a few seconds before Mckayla felt the shivers and rough vibrations overcome her. She came hard once she felt his head prod her cervix. She squealed a loud "YESSSS!!" as her fingers quivered and the waves of euphoria eruptted throughout her body.

Willingham rested his hands on her knees, feeling her pussy milk his dick while she came, he thought her moans were incredible; and could bearely believe that he was fucking THE Mckayla Petrova! after a few more moments of her quivering and panting she pulled her body up as his still hard cock stood firm. Glistening with her juices. She looked at him, he could see her face flushed with red...Throbbing crazily he was desperate to cum all over this goddess.

"I have a treat for you Willingham..." She clicked her fingers. Suddenly her pale white skin was slowly being replaced as opaque white nylon began to coat her body...her jumpsuit began to appear over her, the very same backless, sleeved white suit which clung to her like she was wearing nothing at all. On his sensitive cock he could feel the fabric rub against him, it felt fantastic. He let out a groan as she started to grind on him, thrusting her hips forward and backwards on the underside of the dick which was pressed on his stomach. She smiled and bit her lip as she sped up, beginning to grope her soft tits hard in the suit, enjoying his cute expressions of pleasure as she gave him this lapdance.

"Cum baby...coat my suit with your cum" She urged him, she needed to feel his cum soil her battlesuit. Willingham gasped as she quickly changed position to lay ontop of him, thighs pressed hard on his shaft as she rubbed them up and down, her covered hand wrapped around his soaked head as she massaged it firmly. The feeling was too much for him. He bucked his hips as his shaft reacted to the load which started to shoot out of him.

Mckayla felt a hot stream land on her face, then another clumping in her hair. She felt his hyper orgasm through her fingers, spraying rope after rope after rope of his glorious cum. "Fuck yes coat me baby." She moaned as she kept her thighs pressed together as to milk him of his seed. The jizz seeped into her suit, leaving dark patches all over it. A whole minute passed when his orgasm stopped. She examined the aftermath, her suit was darker than usual, her thighs, stomach and tits coated with his seed. She softly rubbed her thumb over his shrinking head as she loosened her thigh grip on him.

"Fuck that felt so good..." Will groaned, Mckayla giggled softly; She turned her head to face his making sure that he saw the damage he had done to her entire body.

"I don't give a fuck about the rules...We're going to keep fucking. I don't even need to ask if you want to, I know you can't resist this hot piece of ass." she wiggled her booty on him, feeling his cock twitch as she did.

"I can't deny that Mckayla." was all he could say.

"Good. Maybe next time I'll suck every last drop out of you before you mess my insides up..." She leant over and kissed him, feeling the cum on her face rub off on his cheek...She really meant what she said, if it meant getting to experience his cock more as her real self...Fuck the rules.

12