Space - The Final FUCKtier Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched from afar as Lucy turned towards a squad mate clutching her chest. Blood was pouring out of her, spreading across the white skintight jumpsuit which the Valkyrie Squad was known for. Mckayla shook her head mournfully as the wounded member pulled a thick shard of glass out of her and threw it to the floor. "We need to keep moving..." She muttered helplessly as she felt the burning ball of hate and madness grow inside her; sprinting ahead without waiting for her partner to follow.

"STOP!" Angela cried as she uncomfortably tried to wiggle free from the tightening rope which clung to her. The man laughed and turned toward her.

"You know I have lots of men in my crew who just love a busty elf like yourself...once I'm done with my old flame i'm taking you to meet each and every one of them. And I know you'll learn to love each and every one of their nasty desires!" He cackled loudly as turned back to the Captain.

From out of nowhere he felt a kick on his wrist, throwing his gun up in the air. Mckayla swiftly clenched her fist and gave the Pirate Leader a stiff uppercut to the chin. He staggered back, staying upright as his opponent lunged forward. He turned to stand in a defensive stance as she jumped onto him to attempt to wrap her legs around his neck. Feeling the smoothness of the nylon suit she pressed her thighs together and spun him around. She let out a grunt of pain when she felt his hands grip the lower back area of the suit and threw her powerfully onto the floor. Her head whipped onto the ground hard. She felt the air leave her lungs as she instinctively tried to get back on his feet.

He slowly rubbed the back of his neck and clicked his fingers. From out of nowhere the same type of rope which tied Angela up had begun to wrap around Mckayla, invading her backless suit to wrap around her bare skin. She grunted with pain as it wrapped her up and kept her in place.

"Looks like I have another one of your bimbos for my crew to break Rays."

"Watch it creep I'll kill every last one of your pervy men with my bare hands before they can get their limp dicks out." The Pirate cackled and squatted down to get close to Mckayla's battle damaged yet still beautiful face.

"My men like girls who fight back..." He sensed another presence entering the area. He raised up and turned toward the man with the piercing aqua eyes. He charged at the pirate, throwing his leg out for a kick to the chest. The impact threw the pirate back but he held onto the ankle. Willingham felt a sting on his cheek as the pirate threw a heavy right hook. Staggering back they separated before they stepped back to battle. Willingham was able to dodge a number of attempted strikes but was unable to land any of his own. Mckayla spun onto her front and turned her body toward his.

"Take it!" She called as he spied her claymore strapped to her back. The pirate charged at him screaming his lungs out. With one swift motion Will reached down and pulled the weapon from her back, pressing the hilt to the pirates stomach before activating the weapon. The pink light blasted through the chest of the pirate as he gasped for air. He sank to his knees and stared at Captain Rays...the life left his eyes as he reached a hand out towards him. At that moment both Angela and Mckayla were released; the bonds which held them down untied themselves and slowly evaporated into thin air. Rays, still barely able to stand after surviving a explosion and a precise shot to his kneecap motioned for Mckayla to help him up. Angela tried to get to her feet only to be helped up by Will. She looked up at him, blushing lightly as she thought about mounting him right there and then.

"We have to activate the Antibody Protocol." Rays called as they all shuffled slowly into the large office, similar to the same design as the rest of the station it was bright and filled with lights of differing shades. He limped to the large desk on the far side of the room. Angela sank to a chair beside the door, trying to pull her ripped uniform up to cover her large cleavage which was being exposed. Will lingered around her, eyeing her bust before Mckayla called him over.

"So whats this Antibody Protocol?" He asked wiping the sweat off his brow.

"It's the Valentine's ultimate defense system. It's only programmed to answer to the registered captain of the station." Rays started.

"It was designed by Wendy Willingham. Your sister." Angela muttered from behind him. Will gasped with shock.

"My sister made it?"

Mckayla nodded and rested her arms on her hips.

"Yeah... She's a force to be reckoned with. She designed the protocol to release millions of small machines with acid lasers. It scans the ship for anything deemed a threat by the captain and melts them on the spot. It'll even destroy that capital ship out there..." Mckayla approached Will and looked up into his eyes, she slowly played with her hair as the captain pressed his hand onto the surface of the desk. The lights in the room turned off. Silence filled the room as complete darkness overcame them.

"Antibody Protocol has been released. Please wait until central power has been rebooted." A small electronic voice spoke softly. Will breathed a sigh of relief. He felt a hand wrap around his wrist, he was being guided. He felt his hand press onto something large and soft. He squeezed lightly as the nylon suit made for a nice feeling on his fingertips. He felt the soft brush of Mckayla's lips onto his as they kissed in the darkness, making sure to not make any noise.

"Power on in 5...4...3...2...1..."

The lights came on. The two were standing beside each other. Hands very much to themselves.

3 DAYS LATER...

"So thats pretty much the apartment...Of course being a Tier 3 now you'll have authority over your comrades. But we Tier 3's act as a unit. We're expected to get along and have each others backs when the opportunity presents itself." Angela rested her backside on the back of the leather sofa which complimented to huge apartment perfectly. The outside balcony overlooked the city below, seeing it from high up was a beautiful sight, especially when the evening comes around.

Willingham liked his new home, while the dorm room was cozy, he quickly forgot all about its perks. The days since the pirate attack were hectic to say the least. The Antibody Protocol did its job and vaporized every last pirate on the Valentine. Only a few fatalities were recorded. Captain Rays was suspended and taken to the Earth Council to see whether he was going to be relieved of duty; Luckily for the stern captain, he was fined six months of pay and suspended for two months. Acting in his place until his return was the woman who was showing Willingham through his new Tier 3 apartment.

"And...of course you have all the best perks...like..." She stood up from her position and approached him, giving him the unmistakable look she had when she interrogated him.

"You can have me...or Mckayla...without the need to hide anything." She slowly reached for the zipper of her uniform. Keeping the slow pace as she pulled the zipped down over her natural bust.

"Those are...certainly big perks Miss.Bishop." He watched as Angela slowly revealed a black lace bra which held her impressive tits up, her toned body pressed onto his as he felt his third leg grow. She giggled and pulled her small skirt up over her large ass; rubbing her thick nylon stocking covered thigh up his leg.

"Call me Angela...and ill call you daddy...That bed's brand new, do you want to break it in tonight?" She left him no time to respond when she pressed her lips onto him, moaning lightly as she let her lust for Wendy's hung brother overtake her.

Part 7 Coming Soon.

12