Space - The Final FUCKtier Pt. 07

Story Info
Where a duo is in orbit, and Angela confronts Mckayla...
4.5k words
4.63
4.5k
1
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
297 Followers

Summary of Part 6 if anyone skipped: The Valentine was attacked by Space Pirates. Lead by Captain Rays' ex-husband. Mckayla and her team of skilled fighters were joined by Lucy and Willingham to help fend off the overwhelming force. After saving the captain, Mckayla and Senior Investigator Angela Bishop from the pirate leader's sick plans. They released the Antibody Protocol, a system which eliminates any threat on the Valentine. Willingham was promoted to a Tier 3 and Rays was suspended from duty, leaving Angela in charge until his return.

The lights flashed a bright red, a rowdy whoop of an alarm sounded across the ship. "There's a fire!" the spunky flame haired Lucy called as she reached under the ships console to retrieve a heavy extinguisher. Leaping out of her co-pilots seat she battled the small flames with a press of a button; thick white foam blasted out of the small hose which quelled the ever dangerous fire. A few moments passed as the klaxons which raped the ears of the twosome died down. She sighed hard as she let the heavy canister clang onto the ships bridge wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"Status report Lucy?" Willingham called as he tapped on a large stretch of keys on the main console. He needed to contact the Valentine as soon as possible. The heat from the large sun which they were in close proximity to was making the ship uncomfortable, they had both already stripped their battle armor and made a neat pile in the corner of the bridge; leaving them only in fatigues to try and keep themselves as cool as possible.

"Engines are gone. Were drifting...Nowhere close to the pull of the sun though. We'll be fine in that regard." Lucy had answered in a loud, professional tone, not one that she was used to using with her boot camp friend. The small hologram of their ship was rotating slowly on her wrist device, the engines glowing a deep red while other minor issues around the ship flashed a yellow colour. Will kept typing, trying to make contact with anyone from their base, thankfully someone picked up. Flashing up on the glass which showed the blazing red-orange sun out of it appeared the Elven acting captain.

"Well hello Dadd-" She darted her eyes up toward Lucy, whom had turned her eyes toward the hologram of Angela Bishop. She adjusted her thick rimmed glasses and pursed her lips. Angela quickly fixed her voice and slightly pulled her tiny skirt down "Ahem. Willingham...Why are you reporting in so quickly? have you completed your task already?"

"Yes ma'am, we managed to gain intel on the space whale. From examining it for these past few days we gathered that it only targets desert planets...so I guess you could say it has desert for dessert." Lucy scoffed behind him, he noticed Angela's ears flick with her eyes rolling; the faint smile on her face clear to him through the blue glow of the hologram.

"Joking aside, why are you calling in? If you've finished your mission come back and write up your reports."

"That's what we would be doing Acting Captain, but on our way back we were attacked by a ship of unknown origin...we managed to shoot it down but not without killing our engines." Lucy approached and rested her hand on the back of the pilots seat, leaning over Will's shoulder to be seen better by the elf.

"As long as you're safe and sound. I'll send a pickup ship to tow you back home, might take an hour or so though." She crossed her arms and looked to her left, motioning a man off screen to comply with her order of picking them up from the sweat box. Angela darted her eyes between the two of them, sighing before continuing " I tell you I am really not cut out to be captain. Thank the goddess Rays will be back from suspension in a weeks time...Hang in there guys, I'll tell the pickup to call you when they're close by; I would but I have, well lets just say I need to have a little chat with someone. Ciao." She winked at Will before flicking her wrist, causing the hologram to fade away. Lucy slipped onto the seat beside him, fanning her face as her body started to glisten with a coat of sweat.

"So, how long have you been with Miss. Bishop?" She asked out of the blue. A devilish grin formed on her full lips as she watched him gasp and try to compose himself.

"W-what do you mean? I haven't...Do you actually think-"

"She did just call you daddy before she noticed me." Lucy blushed, pushing her glasses up her nose as she looked at his cute expression. "I don't blame you, shes as hot as that sun. I'm actually more curious as to how you managed to bag that piece of ass." She giggled as she swiveled her chair to face him, adjusting her thin white vest which clung to her thanks to the sweat. Her petite body was nothing like his other conquests, but she still had that cute sex appeal to her.

"Fine. She told me she learned a lot about me from my sister and one night we sorta bonded."

"Mhmm...and did this one night involve a condom and a lack of clothing?" She stifled a giggle...feeling a slight tingle between her legs at the thought of it. Will scratched the back of his head softly, the burning feeling of the immense heat being felt all over his body.

"Of course not Lucy...We don't use protection."

"Fuck..." She muttered, her heart started to race just thinking about the two of them, she found the age gap and the difference in power quite hot. So hot in fact that the nipples on her b-cup breasts started to poke the thin vest. "I'm not even mad that you didn't tell me. I wouldn't have believed you." They both chucked a little, Lucy turned her head toward the window, looking out to the blazing sun; sucking on her bottom lip for a second she started to pull on her tight ponytail. "Next thing you're going to tell me that you fuck Mckayla Petrova or something." She jokingly mumbled, thinking that he would have never gotten her.

There was an awkward silence, the hum of the life support drives on the ship giving a smooth background noise. As the silence drew on Lucy dropped her jaw, eyes widening in her glasses. "No way." She shook her head and rose up from her seat, backing away from him as he shrugged and smiled with slight embarrassment. "Are you for real? It's only been just over a year on there and you're already a Tier 3 AND you're dating the two hottest girls on the fucking station?!"

Lucy watched as he nodded slowly, moving her hands to hold her hips, coated in rather comfortable leggings. Her eyes scanned him multiple times; her brain tried to force her to understand how he managed to get them both, it certainly wasn't his charming personality. "So, I think I've discovered your type. Big tits and asses." She slipped her tongue out of her mouth to slide over her lips for a moment before retracting back. "Does you type...vary at all?" Will leaned back on his seat, instinctively widening the gap between his legs as he could see where this was heading.

"I guess. I like redheads too." She scoffed and crossed her arms defensively, sure, that small piece of information did indeed make her quiver slightly; but she wasn't going to let him know that.

"Trying to work your magic on me are you? Really can't keep it in your pants can you. Slut." She teased as she moved across the bridge to get closer to him, small slip on shoes clomping on the metallic floor as she walked.

"It's hard to sometimes believe me."

"And what's that supposed to mean? are the Willinghams part Cocclid or something?" Will raised an eyebrow; of course anyone who was stationed on the Valentine knew about Cocclid's: The race of humanoids usually very tall and muscular, for them it is quite common to have a very high sex drive, even though their sizes usually average at 3 or 4 inches. Most porn nowadays featured this race of human, one went viral across the station a few months back with a release which was about being stationed on the Valentine; the World Council are still in the middle of the lawsuit...

"I'm anything but part Cocclid Lucy. Exact opposite if you really need to know." She looked between his legs, seeing the outline running down his leg. She blushed heavily, exhaling out of her button nose. Those fatigues really showed him off, She smiled, unable to tear her eyes away from how huge it looked.

"Well...Then...I mean...wow." She slid her arms down, playing with her fingers as she pressed her legs together firmly.

"How long until the pickup?" He asked.

"Who fucking cares. I gotta see that thing." Lucy sank to her knees, sliding across the floor between his legs. Her hands started to run up his thighs, digging her fingers firmly into the fabric. Her mind was on autopilot as she sucked hard on her lower lip, the heat was making her act like this was the only thing she thought to try and rationalize her actions. Will moved up from his pilots seat, standing above Lucy as he unbuckled his belt; she stared up at him, tugging slightly on his trousers as they loosened around his waist.

The next thing Lucy felt was a firm smack on the side of her face. On her pink cheeks she felt his meaty member throb on her. The musk of dick invaded her nose, the smell amplified by the sweat from the stuffy ship. Moving her pretty doe eyes to the origin of this feeling on her face a look of submissive shock overwhelmed her; eyes wide open with pouty lips. She breathed him in heavily as the smell drove her hunger insane. Looking up at him to see his cute smile she raised her eyebrows and turned her face to nuzzle this thick monster.

"I think this would fucking kill me if you put it inside me." She muttered as she started to plant small kisses on him which caused a powerful twitch. "Doesn't mean I can't blow you until help comes." She winked and readjusted her position to let her lips brush along his dick, pleasure rippling up his body as she did. Moving her hands to her vest she quickly tugged the damp clothing up and over her body to reveal her small tits, nipples rock hard as she wiped the glistening sweat off her toned body.

"And I haven't even shown you my secret have I Will?" She pushed her thick rimmed glasses up and slowly slid her tongue out of her mouth.

Will gasped an "Oh Fuck..." when her tongue slid lower and lower, the tip touching her chin once she opened her mouth up wide. As she giggled she slid it back in before wrapping her hands around his shaft, peeling back his foreskin.

"You're not the only one with secrets." Lucy pressed her lips onto his exposed head, the taste of dick already on her taste buds. The tip of her long tongue pressed hard against his slit, coating it in his strong tasting pre-cum, a huff on satisfaction escaped Lucy's nostrils as she pressed harder on his bulbous pink-purple head. Her lips sucked on him, sliding softly as she coated the first inch or two with her thick saliva; a devilish look of lust and hunger grew deep in her eyes as she jerked him off. He could feel every part of her tongue wrap around his thick shaft as she bobbed her head forward and backward on him. While Angela gave good head, and Mckayla's skills yet to be tested, he knew that Lucy was leaps and bounds better, her elongated tongue making everything feel so much better. Not to mention how lewd her sucking was on a girl who looks so innocent and cute.

His toes curled once she pressed the base of her pre-cum soaked tongue pressed hard on the underside of his glands roughly moving the muscle in a circulate motion while the rest of it was tightly jerking him off like her hands would. With her lips smacking on his meat she pushed deeper and deeper; not even gagging once she felt it push against her throat. Her eyes widened massively, the submissive expression only being used to make him feel better. She knew it would drive him crazy like other guys she had hooked up with on the Valentine. Her actions meticulously perfected to make a man with even the biggest dick quiver and cum before she would.

Coming back up for air she re-positioned her petite body so Will was on her left side, her body facing forward towards the door to leave the bridge, she removed one hand from him and started to push three of her fingers deeply inside herself; her whole body tightened and shivered as she did, feeling her soaked pussy she continued to play with Willingham's cock. She started to slap it in her face firmly, a light smacking noise emanated from the point of impact, she slid her tongue out and opened her mouth wide as she did, whimpering and mewing cutely as she stroked his whole length.

"You're a fucking farm animal." She complimented which sent a wave of pleasure up his spine. Expertly and swiftly she brushed her hand to the underside of his pole, holding it up as she dove her head back down on his musky cock. The smell turned her on, something which she never thought she would enjoy on any average man, but this man standing over her was far more than just average. She stared up at him and thrust her head down as deep as she could, wide wide and tongue drooling with spit. He could feel how tight her throat was, every second she spent deep throating almost his whole length felt like her was stretching her out, her neck was probably bulging with cock thanks to how far she dove. Lucy moaned and inserted a fourth finger between her lips as she felt the shiver of an orgasm approach; she wanted, no, needed to cum with this beast, those full heavy balls looked just about ready to explode. Tears began to form on the sides of her eyes, choking on his length as a guttural gag erupted from between her tightly sealed lips.

Willingham felt his shaft almost warm up like it was preparing itself to shoot. Lucy felt it too, the throbbing and the pulsing of his veins. She kept her eyes wide and the sloppy blowjob loud, moving her head back and fourth as fast as she could possibly go. The sounds and the feeling was all too much for him. He shot his first robe all the way down her throat, her whole body was thrown back at the shock and surprise of how much he shot in just one rope. Her eyebrows furrowed hard and her tight grip around his shaft was almost milking him. She felt it begin to fill her mouth up, wanting more space she pulled up until only his cumming head was submerged in her wet mouth. He could already see how his shaft was smeared with warm cloudy goo. It started to leak out of Lucy's lips, trickling down her chin and down her glistening sweaty body. She pressed her legs as tightly as she could together as she came with him, moaning and wanting desperately to breath that she was pushing air in and out of her nose as hard as she could. Her muffled whimpers being masked by her full mouth.

It was quite the feeling once they had stopped their hard orgasms, Lucy still had his throbbing cock in her mouth, now slowly shrinking down to its 6 inch flaccid state. She looked up at him, lapping up his last few drops as most of it was already down her throat and resting in her stomach, the taste was strong and was like a drug, she wanted more of it; however decided that it was going to make her lose her head if she did, Will slipped his cock out of her as she opened her mouth, thick opaque white cum fell out of her mouth and onto her body. This was enough to make Will moan as he observed, her tongue acting like a slide for the cream to drop down onto her naked body.

Once most of it was mostly on her upper body she smiled that same adorable smile, eyes squinting with her dimpled cheeks. She panted hard as she licked the walls of her mouth for the dregs and remains of his seed, rubbing in what was discharged on her body like lotion. There was a moment of silence between the two as Lucy rose to her feet, grasping his flaccid cock in one hand, massaging it so it would get back to its full impressive length. "Now I need to see if you cum like that every time stud." She squeezed the soft shaft a little too hard which made Willingham wince.

Suddenly a voice cracked over the communicator "You here? do you copy?! God I hope the heat didn't kill them..." The voice muttered the last statement with a hint of despair. The twosome sighed and slid off each other, Lucy keeping her hand on his dick as he leaned over to press the com unit on, thankfully tow ships didn't have the hologram tech like the Valentine did, otherwise they would have seen everything.

"We're here, sorry for the late reply I was busy with something."

"We've been sending a message for the past 5 minutes, quite surprised you guys didn't hear us!" An expression of relief was clear in his voice. Lucy looked at herself as she started to pick her clothes up from the floor, sadly letting go of his shaft. It seemed their little moment together was so intense they didn't even hear the com unit voice the mans message.

"Sorry about that, anyway how long till you get here, the heat is making us go mad."

"Should be in about 2 or 3 minutes. Sit tight, were bringing you two home."

The com unit clicked off and they were left alone once more, Lucy was putting her vest back on as it clung to her sweaty, cum ridden skin, the smell of sex was in the air, but venting it out once they get out of the heat was simple enough. She raised an eyebrow at him as she looked at him hastily re clothe. "So...I guess you have three girls now..." She winked and giggled, nibbling her bottom lip as he pulled his fatigues back on.

"You mean that wasn't just a heat of the moment thing?" Will asked with a smirk.

"Maybe...but you've got me wanting that thing inside me...How about I'll give you a better idea of how big of a dick I can take once we get back on the station?" Will grinned and placed his hand on her bicep, squeezing softly "I can't say no to that mouth, I'll need a shower before."

"No shower. I think I prefer the manly musk...and I might get used to such a strong taste."

MEANWHILE...

There was a calming silence on the Valentines third floor. Seeing as the rooms were mostly empty thanks to most of the members of the elite group were out working or off station for special tasks. Mckayla Petrova had finished her rather important duty for the day, making her way back to her private penthouse. Her eyes were heavy, sleepless thanks to this task which acting captain Angela Bishop had her and the other members of the Valkyrie Squad doing since the attack on the Valentine. She had thought that a full ten hours of working meant the reward of a shower and a cozy night sleep...In her or Willinghams bed.

She stopped outside his door, the white door standing proudly, with blue holographic words reading 'WILLINGHAM' across the middle of the blank canvas. She thought of knocking, biting her lip as the temptation of another night together started to plague her mind. After a minute of holding her hand up to the door she eventually shook the lust out of her head and continued back to hers, recalling that he was away on a mission with one of her star pupils. "If he wants it when he gets back..." She muttered to herself. At this time she was wearing the standard uniform of the Valentine, albeit a rather scruffily. Her jacket was unzipped halfway, exposing a thin white tank top underneath, black-blue hair loose and running down her back. The miniskirt was similar to most of the girls, small and tight around her thighs and ass, though not many wore thick black sports leggings to cover her long bare legs.

She rubbed her eyes softly and stifled a yawn as she waved her wrist device to her door which immediately whooshed open with a smooth sound. It was pitch black inside, the automatic lights were turned off. A frown formed on her face as suspicion quickly grew inside her. "I can smell your perfume. Come out and I won't report you." She gravitated towards her leather furniture; eyes locking with the single seat which was turned directly at the doorway. Whoever was in the room with her sat on that seat; given that it was always pointed towards the window which overlooked the tier below. Someone had changed its position manually.

Zedda
Zedda
297 Followers
12