Space - The Final FUCKtier Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't report the woman who runs the station Miss. Petrova." A smooth voice called out from the darkness. Mckayla instantly relaxed her stance, face still frowning with disapproval as she looked toward the Elven beauty that was Angela Bishop. She sat with one leg hiked over the other which dragged her small skirt up over the pattered edge of her thigh high stockings. There was a small smile on the pouty lips of the purple haired elf. Her long ears flicked and twitched as they locked eyes.

"What are you doing in my room Acting Captain?" Mckayla asked as she crossed her arms firmly under her chest.

"I wanted to know whether the life form you collected from Uranus had been retrieved."

"No." Mckayla snapped in a bitchy tone. "If I or any other members of my squad had found the slime ball I would have contacted you via hologram. You didn't break into my private quarters for that. What else are you here for Angela." The elf sighed and tapped her bottom lip with her index finger. She slid her leg off the other as she rose from her seated position, eyes locked on Mckayla.

"I'm here...because I have a job to do. I may be the acting captain until Rays comes back but I am also still the Senior Investigator of the Valentine. I was given information Mckayla...that you have been having illegal relations with a Tier 2 soldier." Mckayla felt her stomach sink. How did she know about Will and her? She began to stutter, face growing red; she did her best to keep her emotions secret by crunching her thin eyebrows and scowling.

"Who told you that? Some guy who failed to get into my pants so he got pissy and spread rumors?" Angela giggled as she clopped her high heels across the carpeted floor, she shook her head and held her wide child bearing hips.

"Actually it was from the guy who you've been sleeping with. Will told me that you two have been sleeping together for quite some time. I had no idea you liked younger men. You always struck me as a kind of girl to care more about work than boys...It's kinda cute."

Mckayla scoffed. She was going to kill him the next time they were in private. "That's bullshit Angela. Besides he's a Tier 3 now, if we did it would be fine." Angela stepped closer and closer, now only a few feet away from the slightly taller Mckayla. "Actually he told me before the attack. I put him on a truth teller. He was quite eager, it seems he rather likes having sex with you...I can't say I blame him." The elf scanned Mckayla from head to toe, her pussy craving side of her sexuality going wild. The accused stared right at Angela, clearing her throat before slowly weaving her retort.

"And why did you hook my stud up to a truth teller?"

"YOUR stud? oh honey...you don't own that dick...that dick owns you." She giggled and started to weave her fingers through her purple locks.

"Besides, you're not the only one who's had the hots for him. I might as well tell you that I've been seeing him also. We've met in my office a few times and we have no intention of stopping." Mckayla grumbled jealously. He was hers, she felt that it was her right and hers alone to experience him.

"He's welcome to see other women, its not like were a couple or anything. But you're breaking the rules too Angela!" She pointed straight at the elf, her voice was viscous in tone. "You come here and lecture me about having it on with a tier 2 and you are doing the same fucking thing!" Angela felt Mckayla's hot breath brush on her pretty face; watching as they got so close to each other. She started to feel the tingles run up her back, pressing her legs together firmly.

"That is why I want to do something. I'm not going to get rid of you, you're a legend on this station...Not to mention really nice eye candy." Mckayla noticed the acting captain lather her lips with saliva by running the tip of her tongue across them. She started to calm down once she knew that Angela wasn't going to get rid of her; this job was her entire life, not to mention if she was banished, so would the mind blowing sex with Will.

"What-what did you have in mind? Whats this something you want to do."

"I'll tell you, if you agree that when the time comes, the one who he doesn't choose does not report him or the one he picks to the World Congress. Deal?" Angela extended her hand, giving Mckayla the chance to shake it. Mckayla looked at the hand, her mind darting to possible plans this brilliant elven woman had in mind. Shrugging she clapped one hand on the extended hand and shook it firmly.

"Ok. I promise. What's your plan?"

Angela curled a smile as she slid her hand off the physical interaction, making sure to bush her palm before placing her hand back on her hips. "Well. We'll need to get our stud alone with some cuffs..."

Part 8 coming soon.

12