Space - The Final FUCKtier Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm quite excited human. Allow me to take charge..." She plunged her body down onto him ass bouncing along with her as she tightened her pussy over him once more. Will rested his hands on her thighs as she bounced on him, once every often diving balls deep onto him and gyrating her hips. With her pouty lips parted breathing out high pitched sweet nothings, eyes flickering open and closed. She leaned forward on top of him, compressing her bust onto his chest; twerking on his dick. Will could fell his orgasm starting to build up, veins pulsing hard on her unbelievably tight walls.

"That's right stallion let me break on you...Fuck you're so-" She squealed submissively as she felt his arms tightly wrap around her toned back, forcing her to arch herself to throw her thick booty up. He began to thrust up into her relentlessly, balls pounding hard on her body. Her glowing purple eyes bulged as she let him dominate her, stretching out her pussy even when she morphed it to be as tight as it could be. Her thoughts were whirring around her brain, maybe she was making his lusty subconscious feel a little too liberated.

Finally, after what felt like hours of immense, incomparable euphoria Selena came once more, rolling her purple eyes back into her head as another intense orgasm erupted through her. Will grunted like an animal, plunging balls deep as his stamina showed no signs of wavering; he was pulsing, she could feel the first wave of his cum explode and spray out in an unending stream of cum like a fire hose. His mind wondered how he came in such a way, like a tap filling her up. Selena pressed her face onto the nape of Willinghams neck, moaning as she felt her body fill with thick goo. She knew that if she was human, there was a chance she would have a baby in her by now, this man was not human, he was a beast in a mans body. Her toned stomach was bulging once the endless stream of his cum had subsided, still plugged by his thick cock, Selena could feel his cum begin to seep out of her stretched lips.

Willingham was spent, his cock drained in this alluring alien's unbelievable body. How she drained him of his stamina so quickly was hard for him to digest. She panted and softly kissed the nape of his neck after every deep gasp of air. Her hips still moved in a circular motion, pressing his cum coated cock between their bodies as she slid over him. He could barely move his body, eyes flickering in and out of consciousness; one thing was still certain though, he had just had sex with an unidentified alien race. One which could influence the deepest desires of anyone she came into contact with and make the host feel like they needed to accomplish said desire. Her eyes glowed, making his rational thinking sound sirens, she was a dangerous being, and he just fucked it.

He wanted to move, to call the most dangerous person he knew...Mckayla could probably deal with Selena in the blink of an eye, but him? He was frozen, still unable to move once he came inside her.

After the post orgasmic bliss began to fade between the two, Selena slowly leaned back up to a straddling position; her body jiggling and bouncing like flowing water as she moved even the slightest inch. "That was fun...I've had many mating sessions with my kind; but feeling something so...solid inside felt exhilarating." Her purple eyes still glowed in the dark room, she was keeping him locked in position with whatever magic this was.

She felt his cream trickle down her thighs, softly scooping it from her legs and massaging it into her already slick and glossy body. "I am sad to say that this is farewell my stallion, I have more important tasks to follow up on, and maybe watch some more humans engage in intimate intercourse..." She slipped off the bed, making sure that Willingham could see what she was doing. Spinning on the balls of her feet her body began to morph, her blue skin changing to a pale white as she swayed her naked hips out the door. She looked behind her shoulder and grinned as Will slowly dropped into a deep, uninterrupted slumber. He was unable to see what she changed her face to, his only thought was how he was beaten by this alien.

Selena's night was far from over however. Once she let her human be she started to morph a set of clothes onto her body, a uniform identical to the female version of the Valentines mandatory outfit. She began to walk casually out of the apartment, eyes glowing as she mouthed soundless words.

"Brothers and sisters. Infiltration complete. I will give these humans some time before their lives end in a fiery inferno..." she telepathically spoke in her native language to the others in her race. The ones ready with battleships out there in deep dark space.

Part 9 coming tomorrow / when its published by the moderators.

12