Space - The Final FUCKtier Pt. 09

Story Info
Where a New Year's party ends in a steamy encounter...
4.8k words
4.68
4.6k
2
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
297 Followers

Just a warning for this part, it might get a little too "Out There" in terms of the sex in this chapter, nothing taboo or anything. I have finally mapped out the final parts of the story now, overall there will be 12 parts (Maybe 11 if I decide against a foursome scene, let me know if you want that), so were coming closer to the end. Feedback is always encouraged!

The lights of Earth seemed to brighten brilliantly once December 31st was at its end and the New Year was finally here. Willingham wondered if his sister was down there working of if she was letting her hair down to enjoy the festivities. On the Valentine it was no later than 9PM, however it was apparently tradition that there is a station-wide party which takes place from the early evening to late at night before resuming active duty the very next day. The party had already began, he could hear the loud cries and whoops from the people in the city below letting off some steam on this New Years night.

He was invited to a party in a conference room on the second floor, a place where all the elite members of the ships crew were allowed to escape the rowdy people who decided to spend their time in clubs and bars. He had heard from Angela that she was going to be spending her night there, which gave him a slight thankful feeling that he didn't need to mingle with anyone who didn't think he should have been there. Since becoming a Tier 3 he had faced a number of snide and passive aggressive comments from officers who thought he was only promoted for his name, rather than his accomplishments.

The affair with Selena was also in the back of his mind, as he traversed his way from his apartment to this party. How he let an unidentified alien crawl into bed with him, have sex then send him to sleep without any idea where she went. It ate at the back of his head like a parasite feeding on its host, he knew that she was bad news; if only he used his brain rather than his dick...

After a while of thinking about what happened between him and the alien he was soon at the large sliding doors, a blue holographic word spelling 'Conference' beaming from it. He stopped before the doors, adjusting his rather nice suit which he had spent a months wages on. It was a futuristic take on a suit, dress shoes, trousers and blazer all black. The blazer itself was slim fitting and had three buttons running down the left side of the suit rather than the middle. He wore a deep red dress shirt under the suit, no tie with the neck button undone to show more of his neck. He hated the constricting feeling of a tie and top button tightly wrapped around his throat. He looked good, a very handsome young man indeed.

He stepped forward and with a loud whooshing sound the doors slid open, revealing the ballroom inside. It was unlike any room which Will had ever seen before, much larger than any other room which he had been into before. The floor was carpeted, two long mahogany tables standing parallel to each other; filled with all kinds of foods and statues made of ice, others made of metals. All of which looked intricate and took days to complete.

There was a quiet murmur from the vast amount of people in the room, all talking among themselves as a light hum of music was being played through the speakers in the top four corners of the room. Willingham stepped through onto the party, doors sliding shut behind him.

"Champagne sir?" A female voice squeaked from beside him, she was a short pink haired elven girl, clad in a waitress uniform which looked quite good on her. He recognized her from around the city, a Tier 2 girl. Balanced on her hand was a long dish with glasses filled with bubbling yellowish champagne. He reached over to take one, resting it in his hands as she smiled in a friendly way.

"Not spending your new year at a party?" He asked making conversation, she shook her head; her smile stayed on her pretty face.

"I'm not much of a party person sir. I, like many other servers tonight volunteered to help. Most of us are being considered as hopeful graduates in the coming years so most of us thought that it was best to do our part." She smiled and looked around, seeing the women and men professionally dressed and happy to be there.

"Well I hope you get there. You'll love the space the apartment gives."

She raised an eyebrow at him, shuffling back in her heels slightly. "As much as I would take up the offer sir, it's illegal to engage in relations with a man of a different tier...maybe once I get a place in the third tier we would get to know each other more." She smirked and backed away, Will shrugged and took a sip of the alcohol, the slight fizz in his mouth was a nice feeling...he knew he deserved to be in with the elite such as the captain, whom at that moment was stuffing his face with small bites of prawns with a stern scowl on his face.

"Well hello handsome." A familiar voice spoke as he made his way toward the food table. His heart skipped as he turned, seeing Mckayla standing before him. He blushed heavily as she crossed her arms under her heavy breasts. She looked radiant. Face dusted with makeup, eyes shadowed with lipstick a deep red, her dark blue hair was tied back into a high ponytail which suited her look perfectly. Her ears held small earrings which surprised him, he never thought a girl like her would have her ears pierced. The best part of her look was easily the dress. Long and white, with black floral patterns laced around parts of the dress. It was not too dissimilar to a Chinese dress, especially with the slits in the legs which exposed her bare thighs and legs, as well as the lack of sleeves. Her body looked stunning in it, and Will already felt his trousers slowly tighten around his crotch area.

As he continued to stare Mckayla blushed, shifting her body slightly which let one long thick creamy leg slip out of the dress. "Quit staring, I already regret wearing this thanks to everyone looking at my ass." She held an empty wine glass in her hand, rubbing it softly with her thumb.

Willingham shook his head, taking another sip of the fizz. "I'm sorry, its just that you look stunning." Mckayla smiled sheepishly. She was usually so tough and icy, but tonight she didn't see why she couldn't let that facade drop just for a little while.

"Thanks hun, you look good too...Sophisticated yet scruffy. I like it." She turned her head to look around the room, still noticing a few older men turning their eyes away from their dates to rest their eyes on her, shuddering softly she stepped closer to him, lightly tugging at his sleeve. "So I don't really know many people here. Mind if I stick with you?"

"Have you as my arm candy? how can I refuse..." She smiled once he did, she nibbled lightly on her bottom lip; thinking how he didn't just have her under his spell, Angela too was riding him like a bronco...Wearing this dress was the only way she could think of making sure the plan worked. She leaned over her pressed her cheek onto his, muttering softly into his ear.

"And you're the only one in here who knows I'm not wearing any underwear." She lightly plucked a kiss on his cheek, Will sighed and desperately wanted to fish his hand under one of the slits in her dress, to see if she was telling the truth. As she backed off of him with a lusty smirk and hazy eyes a waiter approached, nervously asking if she wanted another glass. Turning her pretty face toward him she could sense how intimidated the poor man was by her; it was either her icy reputation or her dress which was making him feel that way. Taking a glass from the dish he was holding she sighed and waved him away.

Over Mckayla's shoulder, Will noticed someone approach them, elf ears flicking through her long purple hair Angela smiled as she joined the twosome. Much like Mckayla she too was a real knockout. Stuffing her body into a deep red cocktail dress, form fitting and tight around the chest, which gave her amazing cleavage. Her face was makeup clad also, possibly even more so than Mckayla who had noticed the Senior Investigator approach.

"Been looking for you...I was hoping I would have you all to myself Willingham." She said slowly running her hand up the long slit on the left side of her dress. It seemed that both women read his mind in preparation for today, he loved exposed legs. Angela noticed him blush and shyly avert his eyesight to the table of food across the room. Angela giggled and held her wide hips.

"Someones being very shy tonight, is the classiness too much for you?" She asked. Mckayla scoffed and rolled her eyes passive aggressively.

"Obviously hes not. He's just overwhelmed by how two women like us are so close to him."

"Oh? I thought you didn't care about that sort of thing Mckayla? Have you decided to let loose a little?" Angela looked over at her, smiling softly with a glint in her eye, the plan they had made was going perfectly. Willingham stayed quiet, finishing off his glass and placing it firmly on a waiters dish as he stepped past.

Angela looked back at Wendy's brother, slightly rubbing one pearl earring on her long ears softly. She faked a look to show she had an idea and snapped her fingers. "You know what? I have just the thing which would help you...It just so happens I have one right here." She rose her hand and plunged it into her tight, heavy cleavage fishing around softly, staring up at Willingham as his pretty eyes locked onto her bust, his bottom lip being chewed as he enjoyed the view of her hands pressing and moving her soft heavy tits.

"Aha...Here we are." She muttered as she pulled out a small vial of bright pink liquid and pushed it onto Wills chest. Mckayla smiled and watched eagerly, she felt her pussy tingle non-stop since Angela came onto the scene, knowing that this was going to be an unforgettable evening. Willingham examined the vial for a moment, it was long, made of glass and transparent, so he could see the thick goopy purple liquid which sat inside it.

He uncorked the bottle and held his nose up against the opening, there was no scent to it, or perhaps there was; but the powerful scents of the ladies perfumes may have overpowered it. Angela nodded as he moved his eyes from her chest to her big eyes, fishing for some sort of answer. Shrugging softly he wrapped his lips around the vial and poured the liquid into his mouth. Much like the smell, there was no taste. It slid down his throat and into his body with ease. Mckayla giggled as did Angela, looking around the ballroom hoping no one would notice.

Willingham's eyes began to grow heavy, vision starting to blur, his voice slurred as his knees bucked. He fell forward and once he did, everything went black...

"I think you might have given him a larger dose than you needed to." The muffled voice of Mckayla spoke out. Willinghams senses slowly came back to him, eyes starting to open to see his lovely ladies standing before him, still in their alluring dresses from the party.

"Worried it'll cloud his answer and chose me?" Angela retorted sassily as Mckayla scowled at her with venom in her eyes. Groaning softly he moved his body; from the comfort he felt, he quickly determined that he was laying on a bed. Looking down his eyes widened and gasped as he realized that he was naked, large 6 inch softie hanging between his legs resting on the bed. He tried to move his arms...nothing. Looking up he saw handcuffs tightly wrapped over his wrists, tethered to small hoops which were stuck onto the headboard of the bed. Looking over at the two he tried to escape, confused as to what happened.

Reading his thoughts just by seeing his reaction Angela crossed her arms under her breasts and giggled softly. "You've been naughty daddy. Been going behind my back with this closet nympho..."

"I'm not a nympho, unlike little miss submissive." Mckayla cutely huffed and locked her eyes onto Will, blushing heavily as Angela reached over and brushed her fingers on his bare foot.

"Either way. Were both adults, we don't want to play second fiddle to each other. So you gotta choose who gets to keep you." The elf spoke smoothly, nipples clearly erect and poking hard on the smooth looking cocktail dress. Her heels began to clop on the floor as she moved to Willinghams left, Mckayla did the same, stepping up to him on the right as she brushed her fingers up his arm and began to stroke his shoulder.

His mind was still hazy, why did they feel like they needed to strip him and cuff him up for him to decide. Looking to both of them he stuttered "I-I can't..." He muttered pulling on the cuffs hard trying to get free.

"We knew you wouldn't be able to choose, thats why we tied you up and cuffed you."

"How did you get me here? Where the fuck are we?"

"You don't recognize my room hun? I guess you where too busy with me to take it in..." Mckayla whispered in his ear, soft sexy voice sending a pleasurable shiver up his spine.

"It was quite easy actually. Drugged you with a simple sleep potion, old elven magic...When you passed out in the ballroom the people around either didn't care that a newbie fainted or just assumed you passed out drunk. But how we got you here doesn't matter daddy...By the end of the night we'll have a straight answer on who has the pleasure of being your exclusive number one baby girl." He felt Angela press her full pouty lips on his cheek with a slight moan on her voice. Mckayla followed suit, even putting a slight amount of tongue in her peck. Between his legs, Will already felt himself throb.

"How will you make me choose?" He asked, feeling their breaths on both sides of his face.

"Well I'll promise to suck your cock every time we sleep together..." Mckayla muttered heavily. She noticed the significant throb which made his cock grow harder and harder. Reaching down his chest and to the base of his monster cock she started to lightly jerk him off, peeling his foreskin up and down as Angela began to talk into his ear.

"I'll let you choose what I wear under my uniform any time you want." She too reached down and began to pull on him. The feeling of both the girls hands on his shaft made him moan softly. Both girls felt the thing pulse through their hands, looking at each other, the competitiveness between them high.

"I'll let you be on top whenever you please." The blue haired beauty moaned, she shifted onto the bed, kneeling beside him as her thick thighs slid out of her Chinese dress, the long fabric covering her swollen, soaked pussy pressed tightly between her thighs. Angela chuckled, rubbing her thumb over the underside of his penis, the sensitive gland sent a wave of pleasure up him, his fully erect cock now seeping out clear pre-cum.

"I do that with him all the time...I can promise this daddy...I've had a butt plug in my ass all day long to get my asshole all ready to be violated by a thick...heavy...huge cock..." She pressed her hand on his sensitive head and curled a devilish smile. precum coated her hand, Will looked up to her, licking his lips as Angela dove down and began to make out with him, sliding her tongue into his mouth exploring him as his double hand job continued. Mckayla bit her bottom lip as she watched them kiss lewdly, she was desperate to experience that too, jealous that she was losing, that anal promise was hard to top.

"Well if shes got that part of you covered, I want to piece of a different part." She shifted herself on the bed, turning her ass toward his face as she pulled Angela's hand off his cock, She rubbed her lips up and down his thick shaft, moaning while she wiggled her ass left to right, moving the dress to the side to expose her bare ass. Will turned his eyes toward Mckayla as Angela broke the kiss, turning to see THE Mckayla Petrova give head. And dam was she a natural. She pouted her lips, roughly rubbing them up and down like you would suckle on an ice lolly. The taste of pre-cum entered her mouth which made her mouth water and drool down her chin.

Wills legs buckled as she did this, as well as noticing how she was telling the truth about not wearing any underwear. He wondered if Angela did too, or if she was clad in her usual lace lingerie. "Fuck shes going hard...I sort of want to join in but I know I've won with offering my asshole, I wasn't lying by the way, I want my ass to hurt for days after tonight." She grinned, blushing a beet red as she flicked her ears wildly, a common tell in elven people that they were incredibly turned on. She too moved her body to mimic Mckayla, reaching her hand back to the slit in her dress to pull at it, exposing her thick ass to him like her partner. Thin black lace covered some of her booty, Willingham quickly looking to see any sign of something pushed between her soft cheeks. He moaned as he felt another pair of thick lips wrap around his shaft, hands softly exploring his meat and heavy balls, feeling their soft sticky hands tug and pull on his dick while Mckayla began to bob her head up and down his shaft, Angela popping one of his huge balls into her mouth sucking it hard.

Wet sucking and slurping filled the room, both girls' asses shaking as they pleased this obelisk of a cock that they had experienced so many times before. Will pulled hard on his shackles, desperate to get his hands in on the action as his toes curled. Dick pulsing and twitching hard in Mckayla's mouth as her lipstick rubbed off her pouty lips to his shaft. His hips buckled hard as he suddenly came in her mouth. Shooting his thick load up which immediately splattered on the back of her throat, moving up as the fountain of cum spurted out of his slit Mckayla coughed and opened her mouth wide, allowing his thick sperm to shoot into her body, Angela felt the balls in her mouth react to the orgasm, moving up just in time to catch a thick amount in her greedy, cum hungry mouth.

Once he felt the cum finally relent he looked down at the girls, whom both had raised up to their knees with faces glazed with cum. Angela was submissively smiling cutely, swirling the cum around her mouth as Mckayla scooped the thick goo off her face and down onto the bed, she was ok with sucking him off, but swallowing would be a long ways down the road.

"I think he needs more time to decide, don't you agree Kayla?"

"Mhm...I think he needs to see more up close. And besides, he needs to compare to see who takes him better. Will looked to them both, moaning as his soft dick leaked out the dregs of his orgasm. Angela gulped down the cream; letting the straps of her dress fall down her shoulders, loosening her cleavage. She needed the extra effort to peel it down her body, exposing her bare tits which stood soft and perky. She turned to Mckayla who followed suit, unclipping the button on her neck which held the dress together. Easier to strip off than her partners she pushed the dress down to her waist, tits bouncing out and exposing her toned stomach. Will already felt his cock grow stiff as the girls stripped off their dresses.

Before he knew it, they were both pressed hard on his body, backs now resting on the headboard which made his hands uncomfortable. Mckayla looked at him, then at the cuffs...With a smile she clicked her fingers and the cuffs immediately loosened around his wrists. Angela began to play with his hung dick again, while her other hand slid across Mckayla's thigh and between her legs to greet her swollen pussy. Mckayla copied her, only needing to push her soaked black lace panties to the side to penetrate her drenched vagina with three fingers.

Both girls moaned as the began to nibble on their male partner, moving their hands in rhythm with each other to make sure he feels the best he can. Once he felt his hands drop from the cuffs he draped both arms around them, exploring their gloriously thicc bodies, touching and squeezing their soft breasts while they got each other off. The lewd, deprave act continued until both the girls felt their bodies vibrate uncontrollably. Will realized this as their hands tightened around his shaft and ceased their dual hand job. He used his strength to push them apart, pulling their hands out of their pale soft thighs soaked in juices. The stench of sex filled the room as the girls watched him, almost delirious as to what he was doing.

Zedda
Zedda
297 Followers
12