Space - The Final FUCKtier Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got me off, time for me to repay you lovely ladies." He muttered with a dominant tone. Giggling softly they looked at each other, almost synchronizing their movements to lay on their fronts, asses up in the air. Will moved his body to kneel between them; Both Mckayla and Angela looking at him, silently asking for the first turn. Seeing as there was only one girl who was fully naked, he guided his cock to Mckayla's swollen shaved pussy, pushing his head in without warning.

Instantly she gasped and gripped the sheets, burying her face in a pillow as she spread her legs wide as she could. Thrusting in and out with ease Will pushed her back down to force Mckayla to arch, which she was more than happy to do; as it gave him better access to her cervix which he took no time at all to begin firmly prodding. Angela stared at them, masterfully taking her lace panties off and pushing them down to her ankles, patiently waiting for her turn. For now though watching the ice queen take a cock like a real sub was more than enough to keep her asshole ready for him.

Mckayla moaned and panted gleefully as she felt him split her in half, moving her body back and fourth with his thrusts so she could feel the force of his length smacking against her harder and harder. Her arms went weak as her head began to spin. She felt better than any time they had slept together, the woman's touch probably making her even more wet.

It wasn't long before she curled her toes, pushing her lower legs up and arching her back even further so she could move her face up out of the pillow. A guttural moan vibrated out of her as she came, the sound of his pelvis smacking against her jiggling booty making it even more intense. Breathlessly she panted a sound which was a quick and succinct "Yes!" Angela's eyes widened as she saw how flexible Mckayla was, and felt a small bite of regret that she wanted him to go full on in her asshole...She didn't have much time to think about going back on her promise as she saw Will move swiftly over between the elf's legs.

Her hands trembling slightly Angela reached back and spread her ass cheeks, revealing a plastic square where her asshole should be. Blushing heavily she groaned in a high pitched tone as she felt the plug slowly pull out of her asshole, It felt so good having something so large stretch her out, but the pain she felt that morning was intense. Mckayla raised an eyebrow as she saw the thickness of the black rubber toy, Will dropped it in the small space between the two women. With one hand he gripped her ass cheek and spread it apart, asshole stretched and ready for anal. A shiver was sent through Angela as she felt his moist, sticky head push into her ass, she felt his firm hand let go of her soft booty which jiggled as it snapped back and slapped his huge shaft.

"Fuck its so tight still!" She moaned as he began to push his hips back and fourth, slow as to not do anything out of line. Angela's ears flicked crazily, her voice mewing as her ass was being stretched out by Willingham. She felt a sharp sting on one of her ass cheeks as a slap rattled throughout the room. She whimpered and giggled erotically as she felt like a tool for his pleasure. Something which her family would bring shame to if they knew, but she adored feeling like a plaything in bed. Her body was enough to make any man hers, but it took a special kind of man to make her feel like jelly whenever she was near him. She bit hard on the pillow which was in front of her, feeling another spank hit her ass as it wiggled. Will pumped his hips like a piston into her, balls being thrown back and fourth as he sped up his anal fuck. Tears formed on the ends of Angela's pretty eyes, coloured black thanks to the eye shadow she painted on her eyes.

She was loving every second of it, the pain, the overwhelming sense of euphoria she felt when he slammed his whole length balls deep into her. She moved both hands between her legs, furiously playing with her soaked, drooling pussy. In mere seconds her body went rigid as she pushed her fingers between her lips, cumming hard as she felt one of her thick ass cheeks burn. She felt her whole body move up and down on the bed as the stud went balls deep in her ass. Her eyes widened as she felt a surge of warm sperm shoot into her stretched, sore and raw asshole. Her head was spinning, being filled up with copious amount of jizz. Mckayla looked at her, enjoying how she was being dominated as she liked to be, she never knew how submissive the Senior Investigator could be.

The damage was done. Angela laid there panting hard, ass cheeks burning with Wills hand print branded onto it. Her ass was gaping after her immense ride. Thick cream leaking slowly out of her, seemingly never ending. Mckayla suckled on Wills exposed head as it softened back to its 6 inch flaccidness. With every firm suck she pulled out more and more cum, opening her mouth wide to let it slip out onto the back of Angela's thigh. There was a silence between the threesome, only their breathing could be heard. Mckayla was the first to speak up.

"So I take it that you want us both?" She muttered with a satisfied smile, saying what they all collectively thought. Angela giggled and put the tip of her finger in her mouth, lightly tasting Mckayla's juices from before.

"I can get behind that if out stallion agrees..." Both their eyes looked to him, the handsome stud which tamed them both. He nodded with a devilish grin, which was met with two beaming grins.

"Shall we return to the party? I doubt they missed us. Hell, I'd say they didn't even know we were gone."

"Well if thats the case I doubt they would care if we didn't go back...I'm ready for more after a long shower if you two are up for it..." Will hopefully spoke, pressing one hand on Angela's thigh. Rolling her eyes the elf muttered.

"How does he have so much energy..."

"Is that a no then Angela? I'm more than eager to tire him out..."

"No Mckayla, that was most defiantly a yes. I could do with a freshen up...I know the apartment showers have enough room for three..."

Part 10 coming soon...

12