Space - The Final FUCKtier Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir I don't think I can get there, the protocol will-"

"Shut up and walk son. I got that all handled. I have a secret program which adjusts their target. All of those robots are outside my door, Once you get away I'm opening the door."

"Sir that'll kill you in seconds."

"I know. My only request is that you tell the Council that I said something cool when I go out." Scoffing humorously, Will felt the sadness overcome him. He turned the corner of the street and faced a large wall which was honeycombed in multiple hexagons. The only one which was filled out was closest to them. The last escape pod.

"Thank you sir...I won't forget your sacrifice." He muttered as he felt Mckayla stir, eyelashes brushing on his cheek as she breathed onto him.

"You better not son...Now go."

Mckayla had came back to her senses, her body aching as she felt a tight rope across her waist, and another engulfed by her large breasts. She looked beside her so see Will alive and well, clipped onto a seat as he typed on a holographic keyboard. "Will...you're alive?"

He looked over to her as the escape pod hummed. Nodding gravely he sighed and rubbed his face with his uninjured hand "Alive and well. Arms either broken or dislocated though. What about you?" He asked watching her intently.

"What happened?" She asked, ignoring his question.

"We're in an escape pod. We got out. Heading to Earth with an escort of a dozen fighter ships. I don't think the aliens are bothered with survivors though." He explained gravely. Mckayla looked to the port side window where the Valentine should have been. She gasped as there was nothing. Only flying rubble which spotted the abyss of open space...

The Valentine was no more.

Angela was ok for the most part. Only a few cuts across her face which would fade quickly using some scar removing makeup. Her battle armor was scuffed and worn, the battle had really taken it out on her. Lucy stood beside the Valkyrie squad, muttering to themselves over the thought of Mckayla being gone. Their pod was coming into earths orbit. The last pod to go before Willingham and Mckayla. Both Lucy and Angela thought if he was ok, hoping to whatever thing people would call a god that he was ok. Beside Angela was a woman, Angela looked at her seeing as she was the last person to get on the pod before they launched.

"You're lucky to get a seat, we were about to leave you know." She said to the woman. She smiled thankfully and pulled at one of her long curls in her hair. "Whats your name?" Angela asked rubbing her hands together.

"Jessica...It's Jessica." She said. Her face showed an expression of dread and sadness...But Selena was anything but as she stared back at the elven beauty sitting opposite her...

Part 11 coming soon!

12