Space - The Final FUCKtier Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will watched as they waded over to the opposite side of the Jacuzzi, exploring each other as they kissed, their cute moans and giggles could be heard from his position. He was enjoying the show they were putting on. Angela was practically out of her bikini when she moved up to sit on the edge of the pool, legs spread wide with her soaked pussy ready to receive Lucy's love.

Mckayla saw this as an opportunity, mounting her man and wrapping her legs around his hips while her hands ran through his hair and neck. His cock was pressed firmly between their compressed bodies, throbbing and pushing out more and more precum as she pressed herself on him. Her face was flushed red, eyes fluttering seductively. Will skillfully pulled the rubber string wrapped around her back out of its knot slipping his fingers up her toned back to untie the same knot around the back of her neck. She sighed as the bikini dropped off her letting her breasts stand firm and huge without being constrained on the small skimpy swimsuit.

"Want me to let you in on a secret? You can't tell the others though." She muttered as she brushed her lips on his cheek softly, her actions made him harder than he ever felt since the new years threesome, he could feel the blood rushing from his brain to his huge cock.

"As your captain I order you to tell me Mckayla." He spoke biting his lip as she reacted impressed and quite turned on by his authoritative move.

"My captain...I'm not on birth control. So if you came inside me...I don't know what would happen." She grinned, seeing the devilish glint in her eye was all he needed to know. She wasn't the kind of person who would just forget. She wanted his seed to impregnate her. Will firmly pushed the model off of him and assumed a similar position as Angela, sitting up out of the water onto the marble edge of the pool, legs spread wide as his cock pointed at the sky. Mckayla stepped over between his legs, lapping up the stringy liquid from his shaft. Her eye contact never broke off of him. She teased him, peeling back his foreskin to exhale heavy breaths which made it twitch.

Across the pool, while Mckayla tantalizingly teased Will with her plump lips, Lucy was pressed firmly between Angela's legs, thighs wrapped tightly around her head like a vice grip. Angela gripped Lucy's red hair and braced her body with her free hand, her body felt fantastic, waves of an orgasm building up and releasing through her as Lucy pushed her long tongue between her swollen pussy lips to fuck her. It felt unreal, as the muscle twisted and pushed parts of her which a dick could never do. Together with the good feeling of the butt plug stuffed up her anally it was all too much for the submissive elf to take. Throwing her head back, eyes rolling back she blasted out an orgasm, erupting into Lucy; the petite woman moaned and drooled as the taste of pussy filled her senses, she knew she was going to like it, just didn't think it would be this good.

Their attention, still very much on each other slowly moved to focus on the other pairing across the Jacuzzi. Mckayla was pumping Will like a farmer would milk a cow, a permanent sexy grin across her face. Will twitched and moaned as his veins pulsed in her soft hands. He was getting so close it was almost hurting. Mckayla let go of him, shifting up the water, brushing her heavy chest up his body until she assumed a position over his throbbing head. "I don't want to waste anything..." She whimpered in a voice which sounded nothing like her usual stern self. Plunging deep into him she threw back her head and let out a cute moan, wrapping her arms and legs around him she started to bounce up and down, feeling his familiar thickness push past her walls forcefully and prod her waiting cervix. Vibrations rippled across her as she cried his name into his ear.

She quickly felt his hands roughly grope her ass, digging his fingers into her soft flesh. She felt helpless and stopped bouncing on him once he began to thrust his hips up and down, smacking his balls onto her booty. She shamefully let him assume control; feeling her authority drift away in the soft wind which passed by them. All she could think about was the fact that she was going to be a mother to his child, there was no going back from this moment. Her petty act was going to fire back at her in the form of a pregnancy...but she couldn't help but want it. She softly whimpered the word "More..." into his ear. Will kept his assault on her pussy up for minutes, grunting and moaning as he stretched her out more and more, his monster pulsing, he was getting so close.

Mckayla shivered, body going rigid as she dug her nails into his strong back. She came harder than any time before. She felt on a different plane of existence as she felt him shoot his heavy load into her womb. Her whole body moved with his thrusts, she truly was his cock sleeve as he pumped his alpha sperm into her. From the other side of the pool Angela and Lucy stopped their fun, observing what was going on. They both quivered and enjoyed the scene occurring in front of them; it was no secret that they wanted to be in her position right then and there. Will pressed his face between her breasts, running his tongue and lips over them as his stream of white goo slowly but surely came to a halt. Mckayla was sure that she came more than once during that entire moment. Her body shook uncontrollably as she felt her stomach bulge slightly with his cum...

Mckayla sat in the same position, keeping his now flaccid cock balls deep inside her, not wanting any of his thick seed to leak out of her. If she wasn't pregnant from that load, she doubted anything could knock her up. a bead of sweat trickled down her forehead as she held herself on her man, the father to her possible child. "Holy shit yes..." She moaned, still elated from her orgasm. Will's firm grip on her ass loosened, his hands almost branded onto her full ass cheeks.

"Fuck they went hard." Angela muttered, head spinning from the tongue fucking Lucy had given her not a few moments ago, it didn't take her long to turn around on the idea of being in a relationship such as this. Lucy, placing small kisses and licks on Angela's clit moaned in agreement, eyes shifting to see Will and Mckayla still sitting in the same position, seeing the Valkyrie Captain shudder and shiver pressing her body onto his, clearly trying to keep his cock inside her.

"I guess who we know his favorite is huh?" She said jealously. Angela rolled her eyes, touching her chest.

"Of course not. His favorite changes by the day..."

The evening drew to a close, after the pool party the girls had decided that it was best to leave their man alone with his thoughts. He made sure to give Mckayla's stomach a small rub which made her blush and punch his chest firmly; he was sitting on the sofa still trying to catch his breath from the playful punch, eyes heavy and falling until his vision disappeared drifting off to sleep.

He was awakened next morning with a piercing siren which rattled throughout the entire castle. Lights flashed with a strobe effect and Will's wrist device whooped and buzzed loudly. Rubbing his eyes firmly he stood up and pressed the receiver of his device.

"Where the hell are you bro?!" The voice of Wendy called out over his communicator. "Look outside. We have a major problem on our hands." He stepped quickly through the glass door out into the balcony, seeing the discarded swimsuits of Mckayla and Angela sprawled over the marble flooring. Looking up into the clear blue sky a look of shock and horror painted over his face.

"Is that what I think it is?" He stuttered, voice trembling in fear.

"Yes. Its the same fleet which destroyed the Valentine. It's come back..."

To Be Concluded...

12