Space - The Final FUCKtier Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are all yours stallion...Leave the humans behind and come with us to your new home." They all approached him, Selena included. Will stepped back as the women pressed up against him, whispering sweet nothings to him as they rubbed themselves onto him. He felt his cock throb hard trough his battle armor. Mckayla looked up at him and pouted submissively.

"I want all your babies my lord. I want to be your breeding bitch."

"I want to have your name tattooed on my body just to show that you own every part of me my lord." Angela spoke, eyes glowing like Selena.

"Tear my insides up with that monster, I don't even care what damage it would do to me, im only good for your pleasure..." Lucy whimpered licking her lips with her long tongue. Jessica spoke last, tugging at the crotch area of his armor.

"We are all your sleeves my lord. We are nothing more than your sex slaves." Will felt their lips on him, tongues lightly lapping at his exposed skin as they worshiped him. Selena stood in the middle, looking up into his eyes.

"Take that armor off and have us all right here and now. Why wait until Earth dies? we can fuck while it happens...I love you Will-" She was cut off with a loud gasp. Her eyes were wide, hands clutching her stomach. Will looked back at her with a look of determination in his eyes. She looked down to see his beam sword stabbed through her toned stomach, she was leaking slime profusely, the sides of her lips seeping out the same goo. The bridge around Willingham faded, revealing the same generator room where their confrontation began.

"H-how..." She grunted as she fell on her back, firmly smacking her head on the marble flooring of the room. Will curled a smile at her, retracting his beam sword and letting his stance drop to a casual standing position.

"For such an almighty being you really don't know anything about Earth and those who live in it. You were so confident that we all live for sex and are desperate to have it. That was your first mistake. I may like women, and may engage in a little too much with my friends...but thinking that I wouldn't notice the obvious illusion and recreation of the Valentines bridge because I was surrounded by the women I have had in my time on the station was all but idiotic." Pain seared through Selena, her eyes began to dull over, the glow fading as she bled on the floor.

"And that leads to your last and most fatal mistake. You think I want women to be my toys, things I can just pick up and play with before putting them back in the toy box...I am attracted to my girlfriends because they are all unique, they all know to say no and our relationships are mutual." Will smiled as he knew that Selena was desperate to do anything, anything at all to fight back; deep down she knew she messed up.

"You wanted to toy with me while Earth died...and thanks to your ego, your invasion failed."

"I-I was lying...about...about controlling my people..." Will shook his head in response to her feeble attempt at lying.

"In fact that was the only thing I believed, you're too proud to hide the fact that this is the work of one being. You have been desperate to tell someone, anyone that you are the hive of it all. The one who singlehandedly took down Earths greatest defense force."

He felt the buzz of his wrist device on his arm, pulling it up Mckayla appeared on the holographic screen, cuts and bruises around her pretty face.

"What happened to you?" Will asked her.

"The aliens got inside...they seemed to know exactly where we were. There was a fight, it was like they all piled in to overwhelm us...but a few seconds ago they just-"

"Just dissolved?" A voice spoke from the device, suddenly Angela appeared sporting a large deep gash across her cheek, something which would make a scar appear after healing. "That happened with everyone out here. The ships too...I don't understand. Are you ok?" She asked him, she could not contain her joy that he, and Mckayla were safe.

"I am fine, don't worry about me, listen I can explain everything...We won...We fucking won." He spoke breathlessly, hands vibrating. His attention was diverted away from his girls with a loud, liquidy cough. Selena was still alive, grasping on her last breaths as she could feel her existence slip away.

"Fuck you humans...you elves...You're all going to die one day. Just you wait. I may not have, but one day...one day Earth will die, just like I planned..." A silent whimper was the last thing uttered from Selena as her body slowly dissolved into a pool of blue goop, lifeless, like a puddle in the rain...

The days following where bittersweet. Yes, they destroyed the invading alien and saved the world from death and destruction; but they were not without casualties. In the attack hundreds were murdered, brave men and women who gave their lives against the invading force. Most of them were Valentine crew members, desperate to avenge their old captain and home they were unlucky enough to fall in battle. There was a ceremony celebrating their lives, the council took every name and rolled out their accomplishments, commemorating them by giving them medals of bravery for their sacrifice.

The ceremony followed the funerals. Buried in the same field which Wendy performed her rallying speech, the dead were allowed eternal rest in this beautiful landscape.

It was the third day after when the festivities began. The halls were filled with people who celebrated all night long. The main debate hall had turned into a party, music blasting through the air. On the second floor balcony, overlooking the floor below, Wendy stood sipping a glass of alcohol with her brother.

"So I guess you've finally moved out of my shadow then..."

"Sad?"

Wendy shook her head. "Proud...ok maybe im slightly annoyed that my brother is more famous than me."

"Not really, Earth doesn't really know that we saved it from total annihilation."

"That's the job bro. Civilians will never know about what happened today. But those in the know will remember the name Jack Willingham." He smiled, taking a long sip of his drink as the music blared out below them. He thought to himself for a moment, maybe it wasn't so bad being unknown. Those who he cared about knows, and thats what matters.

"So what's up with that other thing we spoke about?" He asked changing the subject.

"What? Oh, the captains job? I actually got some news about it yesterday. The council all approved of the plan I put fourth. Have a look at this." She flicked her wrist up and revealed a large schematic of a space station, it rotated on its axis in a 360 degree loop. Jack examined it quietly.

"It hasn't got a name yet. But I think it will serve its purpose. It will go where the Valentine was. But it's larger as you can see, and we have made some changes to its layout."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes. While the other 99 stations around Earths atmosphere are all identical to each other, this one does not have a boot camp. In fact, the Tier 1 section is now a separate ship. Enough to hold about 100 crew members. I proposed that it was time Earthlings got out there, explore strange new worlds."

"To boldly go where no one has gone before?"

Wendy scoffed, swirling her drink around before taking another sip. "No. That's stupid. More like, to go to galaxies far, far away..."

"Yeah that is better...And this ship can do that?" Wendy nodded, focusing on the second ship on the schematic.

"It can, with elven magic we can go anywhere, as long as you're brave enough to go to places and spread the word that Earth is joining the galaxy."

"As long as I can pick my crew... I would like to request my inner circle."

"I have already submitted it: Angela Bishop, Mckayla Petrova and the Valkyrie Squad including your friend Lucy...I just assumed you wanted your booty calls close by." Willingham stayed quiet, moving his body over to a large opening which lead to the outdoors. Seeing three silhouettes close together in the night sky. He started toward the balcony, Wendy rolling her eyes as she went back to her drink.

The three all turned and smiled as their captain emerged suited handsomely. They were also dressed elegantly, Lucy in a small blue dress while Mckayla and Angela deviously dressed in their new years outfits; knowing what it did to him before. He slid between them, feeling Angela and Lucy press onto him while Mckayla wandered her hands to his waist, exploring his suit and resting on his crotch.

"So I guess we still need to celebrate." Angela muttered, tugging at her tight dress exposing more of her cleavage. "But we all hate being in crowds. Maybe we could have a party in your room captain?"

"I like the sound of that." He said, grunting as he felt Mckayla's hands dive under his belt and into his underwear.

"I bet you do. Dibs on first ride girls." Mckayla muttered as the others scoffed.

"He's probably going to have all of us at once, you should know that by now Kayla." Lucy bit her lip, liking how Mckayla moved her hands.

Jack Willingham smiled, he knew the real reward for saving the world was coming once they got back to his room. But tomorrow? Who knows what tomorrow will bring...

12