Space Travel

Story Info
Erotic Sci-Fi.
757 words
3.89
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Space travel, sometimes unexpected things happen...

Modern space flight has nearly always had the convenience of artificial gravity, at least as far back as you can remember. Most people today have never experienced zero-g weightlessness when traveling in space, even with many parsecs under their belts. Though gravity systems do fail on occasion, this time it happened to you!

About two weeks from arriving back on Earth, you were feeling confident and went to bed without your tether. A tether, to keep you from hurting yourself if artificial gravity was ever lost while you were asleep. You couldn't wait to bask in the sun back on earth, feeling a little horny you got out your favorite silk sheet and got into bed with no other clothing at all, it felt glorious.

At about 2 AM the artificial gravity generator stopped working, and you began to float up off the bed. A strange and wonderful feeling. You were vaguely aware of your surroundings and noticed that when you tried to move, you felt an equal and opposite reaction with the parts of your body that were not held firmly in place, like your stomach and your breasts. Looking down at your full breasts, you noticed they seemed larger than normal and had an unusual shape, the likes of which you had not seen before. When you moved, you could feel their inertia and subsequent reaction, sloshing back and forth at their natural frequency. This feeling was arousing, it felt like having your nipples liked as if it was from the inside. Every time you moved, you would always feel the inertial lag of your breasts and stomach trying to keep up, followed by the resonant sloshing sensation. It felt so good. You discovered, with more impulse in your movements, you could get larger oscillations. The stimulation was making you horny to the point that you grabbed on to the bed frame and began wrenching yourself back and forth to increase the amplitude of the sloshing. You soon learned to flex the muscles in your arms in the right order to make your nipples appear to spin in a circle. With your improved technique, you could make the amplitude larger and larger. It became almost painful but in a good way.

As a result, your whole abdomen was sloshing, somewhat like the feeling of a rollercoaster on the downhill run. With the motion, rhythmically pressing down on your vagina, you began to arch your back, to make the sensations more intense, in just the right place. This combination was making you very hot and wet, you couldn't help yourself, you just wanted to keep felling it and with more intensity. Soon you could feel shudders running up and down your body, each time they reached your Mons Venus, you could feel your juices coming out and running along your tummy and thighs and flowing every which way. There is no up or down, so it follows the path of least resistance. When the wave came back up, towards your mouth, it felt like a dry heave, sending intense euphoric feelings throughout your abdomen. Your mouth was watering and drool was flowing out onto your face and getting in your eyes. The intensity became quite strong, you wanted to keep it going, but, you were afraid you might hurt yourself, pull a muscle, or crack a rib. Eventually, you let go of the bed frame and let the oscillations dampen out, with both hands rubbing your Mons Venus and arms pressing against your breasts, as you drifted across the room. It felt so good to just keep rubbing. By now the abdominal tremors were subsiding and you were so tired that you quickly fell fast asleep.

When you awoke the next morning, you were face up on the ceiling, held in place by the suction of the air vent on your belly. Your mouth was open and pressed against the ceiling, hair everywhere soaked with drool and stuck to your face. Sticky juices all over your hands, tummy, thighs, and butt, some of it beginning to dry. Most of the free-floating droplets of drool and other fluids had already been sucked up by the air vent. The ones remaining in the air, began to glisten along with your golden flowing hair in the sunlight streaming in from the now automatically opening shutter on the observation port, signaling time to wake up. Despite the mess and slightly sore breasts, you felt wonderful, so relaxed, and wonderful, wondering what happened last night...