Spades with Friends

Story Info
Two couples play strip spades and more.
1.6k words
3.91
91.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Angela and I have been married for five years and have had a pretty good sex life. We've watched a couple pornos and tried a couple things but not as adventurous as our friends Mike and Becky, well until they came over for cards one night.

Mike and Becky showed up about 8:00 pm and all I could do was stare at Becky. She was wearing a short black mini-skirt with a very reveling top. I was hoping Angela wouldn't notice my stares towards Becky, but Angela knew I was attracted to Becky. Angela came over and gave Becky a little hug, then gave Mike a huge hug.

They all went to the table while I went and grabbed the first round of drinks. Typically we sit around and talk about work, sports, or other current events while we play spades. Tonight was different, Angela started right in asking Becky if she had any guys staring at her tonight. I started blushing, hoping Angela didn't notice but I couldn't stop staring. After that we started playing Spades and continued with the sexual discussions, like where was your first time, strangest place, etc...

The first game took awhile but I made sure everyone had plenty to drink. No one was feeling any pain or inhibitions. It was my deal for the second game, and then Angela asked if we wanted to make things interesting. We all looked at her, and she asked if we wanted to make it boys against girls and just to give everyone some incentives modify the rules. Mike asked her what rule changes did she have in mind. The next things Angela said shocked the hell out of me, she wanted to add to the rules whenever a team received a bag or got set they would have to take off a piece of clothing. Me and Mike looked at each other and smirked, Becky jumped out of her seat and quickly added I'm game, lets beat the pants off of the guys.

We changed positions so Mike was across from me with Becky to my left and Angela to the right. I dealt the cards and thought this should be a good hand. Mike was complaining I gave him crap cards, the girls smiled at each other placed their bid for 7 books, Mike quickly said we'll take 6 so it's locked up. Becky lead off with the Ace of hearts, then Ace of diamonds, then Ace of clubs and I realized they probably under bid so they could set us up. By the end of the hand I realized this to be the case as they set us. Becky turned to me, mm... time to strip. I looked at Angela and she nodded, so I took of my shoes and Mike did the same. Then we reminder the girls that they took a bag to set us up and of course they removed their shoes too.

Becky dealt the next hand, this time everyone took their bids with no bags. I realized that the drinks were getting low so I got up to refresh them and Mike went to the bathroom. I could hear Becky telling something to Angela and both of them giggling. When I came back to the table I asked what was so funny, they both looked at each other and giggled again. Mike got back and started dealing, this time we both bid 7 which gave little chance for anyone to get bags, however the girls realized half way through they weren't going to win the hand and started throwing off. We ended up with 2 bags, but set them. Mike got a big smirk on his face looked at Angela and told her, time to take it off. Angela didn't have any socks, so she couldn't skimp out. She stood up and slide her shorts down revealing bikini panties and wondered why she didn't take off her shirt. Next it was Becky's turn, she decided to dance a little before she unbutton her top and tossed it on the table and sat back down. Now it's your guy's turn to take it off, Angela said looking mostly at Mike and I believe its two items. I looked at Mike and nodded in agreement, we did take two bags, so we each took off our socks and said one, two. The girls didn't like this, socks count as one, now take off something else. We both took off our shirts and sat back down.

It was my turn to deal again and this time I thought we had a very good hand, my cards were strong and Mike said his were too, but again the girls under bid and set us and took a bag. I stood up to undo my pants till Becky stopped me, I want a little dance guys. So I made my best Chip'n'Dale impersonation and took taking off my pants, then walked over in front of Becky and continued to dance in directly in her face. Becky kept cheering me on, then I remembered my wife was in the room and stopped and looked over towards her. Mike was also dancing in front of Angela and she was cheering him on. I then reminded Mike that it was the girls turn to strip. Becky jumped up and said she'll go first. She dance a little in front of Mike then came around to my side and proceed to give me a couple minutes of a lap dance, next she laid down on the floor lifted and spread her legs and pulled her underwear off, leaving her bra and mini-skirt. I was hoping no one would notice the bulge in my underwear, but I knew at this point that was impossible. Mike and I looked over at Angela, she started to pull her top off and Mike said no you have to dance too. She walked over to Becky, who was now sitting back in her chair, and began giving her a lap dance, my draw just dropped, watching my wife dance like she was riding another women was extremely erotic. While she was straddling Becky, she pulled her top off revealing her voluptuous braless breast right in Becky's face. She began to rub them on Becky's face while Becky tried to kiss as much as she could. Then as quickly as it started Angela got back up and walked over to her seat like nothing happened.

Next it was Becky's deal, this time we both got our books with no bags. The next hand Mike dealt and we left an extra book at there for someone to pick up as a bag. As the hand was played the girls got their bid, then the bag, me and Mike smiled at each other cause it came down to the last card and I thought for sure he had the winning card which would mean the girls would have to take another article of clothing off. I laid my card, followed by Becky's then Mike who just seemed so disappointed as he played his, Angela then jumped up slamming the winning card down, you guys are set, take it off baby. I looked at Mike and we both stood up pulled off our underwear and threw them at each other's spouse. Then I looked at Angela, by the way, you got 2 bags and only have one piece of clothing on. She sank back into her chair thinking about that fact. Becky the said I'll go first and began dancing slowly removing her bra then threw it at me. Next she turned around and bent over revealing her fine ass to everyone before pulling her skirt off. Now we turned our attention back to Angela. Mike interjected, I think another lap dance like earlier would make up for missing the shortages in clothing. Angela got a smug look on her face, stood up and began dance towards Mike. I figured she was working back to Becky, but she stopped in front of Mike turned around and rubbed her panties of his lap. I moved to get a better view and noticed she was rubbing her panties over his hard cock, which was appeared to be about 8 inches long and thick. She turned around and got on her knees took her breast and rubbed them along Mike's legs then between his legs over his balls and up the shaft of his cock and began to tittie fuck him for a couple seconds then laid back on the floor and pulled her panties off and threw them into his face. I was shocked; my wife was seductively dancing in front of another man.

At this point everyone had one thing on their mind, Becky walked over to Mike and began stroking his cock and french kissing him. Angela crawled over to me staring into my eyes like a cat stalker her prey. She sprang up and straddled me telling me she couldn't wait anymore she need to feel a cock in her pussy now and began riding my cock. It didn't take long for either of us to cum then she just collapsed into my arms. I then looked over at Mike and Becky who was bent over the table with Mike pounding her from behind. I was amazed that she was able to take his huge cock and still begging for more but the evening had gotten to him too and he quickly filled her pussy with his cum. She then turned around got on her knees and licked the remaining cum from his cock.

At this point we offered them to sleep on our sofa bed and retired to our room. The morning would be another interesting adventure.