Spain

Story Info
He loses his virginity on a class trip to Spain.
1.8k words
4.17
85.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to go take a shower, why don't you come join me in about 5 minutes?"

With that Amanda got off me and took her dress off completely, turning around and throwing a wicked little grin my way before happily skipping towards the bathroom, giving me a great view of her firm ass.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I also couldn't believe I was letting this happen. I guess to understand that statement you're gonna need a bit of backstory:

This was the 3rd day of our classes senior trip to Spain. At the American school in Holland, this was a yearly occurrence. The whole senior class (small school, so there were 52 of us) would take off finals week (either not taking finals or arranging to take them the week before) and fly somewhere, usually Spain, to spend the week getting shitfaced on the beach. This was my 2nd trip, as I had decided to stay in school for a 13th year. I was 19 at the time and look pretty much as I do now, 5'10", 170-180 pounds (about 190 now) long blonde hair, deep blue-green-gray eyes, short goatee-moustache combo and in shape, not ripped, but a nice amount of usable muscle. My dick, which also hasn't changed, and at that moment in time was tenting up my shorts something awful, was a proud 7 ½ inches long, pretty thick compared to most guys (as I would find out later), uncircumsized and curved to the left, a defect that seems to be more cosmetic than anything else, in fact I've been told it reaches places straight ones don't.

Amanda was 18, 5'2", 150ish pounds 38 C breasts that had just been dangling over my face a second ago, had long brown hair and deep blue eyes. She was my ex-ex-girlfriend. This meant that she was my ex before the current ex, Amber. Amber was Amanda's best friend and roommate, both at home and on this trip. Amber had broken up with me a few weeks prior and me, still having very strong feelings for her, I spent all my time in their room, trying to convince Amber to take me back. Somehow I had nodded off on Amanda's bed and had awoken to her straddling and kissing me. Out of reflex, I kissed her back, our tongues intertwined as I started to pull the straps of her short summer dress down, releasing her beautiful bouncing breasts.

As I heard the water running in the bathroom of the girls' hotel room, I stood at the pile on the floor that was Amanda's dress, staring at the tent in my shorts wondering what the hell was going on. Here I was, desperately trying to get back with my ex, and here's this other girl, someone I had thought I'd gotten over, making my head spin and forget about Amber, suggesting I join her in the shower, something we'd never done in the couple of months we'd dated. Hell, I hadn't done much period. I was still a virgin, Amanda had been my 2nd girlfriend ever, and al; we had done was make out and pleasure each other over our clothes.

She was going to be the second girl ever to see me naked, a thought that made my knees go weak. Just then her head popped out of the bathroom "You coming or what?"

"Yeah" I said as I entered the steamy bathroom, shedding my shorts and t-shirt and joining her in a wet embrace under the stream of hot water. My dick twitched against her stomach as she pressed her chest into me, grabbing my ass and kissing me deeply.

Just then the hotel room door opened and closed. "Amanda?" it was Amber…….oh shit!

Amanda told me to stay there and got out, wrapping a towel around herself and going to see what her friend wanted. She had turned off the water, not wanting Amber to think there was anything weird going on, so I was left dripping and hard, hoping Amber wouldn't catch me in there because that would ruin any and all chances I'd have of ever getting back together with her again.

As the minutes went by I decided to get out and put my clothes back on, just in case. Amber left and Amanda came back into the bathroom apologizing. I told her it was ok, I had to go anyway and left very horny, very confused and relieved Amber hadn't caught us.

A few nights later Amanda had joined me and my roommates, Ryan, Chris and Dustin, in our room for drinks.

It was getting pretty late, Dustin had already passed out on his bed, so Chris and Ryan said their goodnights and went into their room, leaving me and Amanda alone with a snoring Dustin. The way our "suites" were set up, we were all roomed in fours and had a bedroom with two twin beds and a living room with two daybeds. In our case, Dustin and I each had a daybed.

I don't know if it was the alcohol, our history or the shower we had shared a couple of days earlier, maybe a combination of the three, but we started making out on my bed like the two giddy schoolchildren we were. Before I knew it Amanda had stripped me of all my clothes and pushed me onto my back, straddling me and grinding her crotch into my already twitching cock. She sat up, that sheepish grin on her face once again and took off her shirt, releasing those delectable tits of hers for me to play with. She leaned back down and I took one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking and nibbling as she continued rubbing herself on my dick.

She started moaning loudly as she rubbed herself on me, coaxing precum from my cock, matting down the hair on my stomach as she proceeded to get herself, and me off. At one point I looked over at Dustin, to make sure he was still asleep, and noticed that one of her knees was on his cot, shaking him as she was humping me. Reluctant, I made her stop, which she took as me wanting her to stop completely, and she got off me and snuggled next to me in bed, pouting and went to sleep.

The next night Amanda was back up in our room, but Dustin had decided to spend the night trying to get laid by this one chick in our class. So when Chris and Ryan finally went to bed, Amanda and I had the room to ourselves. We wasted no time in getting each other completely naked and were making out and fondling each other, my hand on her tits while she was stroking my cock.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. "Fuck" I exclaimed. It was 5 in the fucking morning and that was probably Dustin, coming back after not getting laid. He knocked again. We were stuck with two choices. 1) we ignore the door and will end up inevitably being disturbed by either Chris or Ryan coming out to answer the door, thus finding us naked on the cot, Amanda's cunt dripping and my cock throbbing. 2) Amanda covers up, I put on some pants and open the door myself.

We opted for 2 and all I saw was Dustin staring at Amanda into the room and then turning to me saying "I didn't interrupt anything, did I?" "No" I say in the most sarcastic tone known to man. He shrugged, completely missing the point and came into the room, grabbed some stuff and disappeared into the bathroom.

Well, I thought, that's it for tonight then. I crawled under the covers of my cot with Amanda, apologized and kissed her. Dustin having come back home didn't seem to have phased her one bit though, as she kissed me back, her hand wandered between us finding the bulge in my jeans and rubbing it for a few moments before unzipping me and pulling out my dick, stroking it back to full attention.

She then lifted one leg over me and scooted towards me, trying to guide me inside her hot, wet opening while we were laying on our sides facing each other. Unfortunately this didn't work and she kinda huffed and turned around, facing away from me. Well that's it then, I figured and was ready to give up when she grabbed my cock and scooted her ass towards me, lifting her leg and guiding my tip to the entrance of her pussy. It was the most unbelievable feeling as my dick slowly slid into her tight cunt. I had always wondered what it would feel like when I was finally inside a woman, and this confirmed that nothing I had imagined could even come close.

Once I was all the way inside her, she wiggled her butt nestling it comfortably against my pubic hair and she lowered her leg. I reached around her, taking hold of her hip as she slowly pulled away and then pushed back. Just then, the bathroom door opened and we both froze, closing our eyes and pretending to be asleep. The room was dark and we had the covers over us so it looked believable. We heard Dusting get into his cot and waited a couple of minutes before Amanda started grinding herself back onto my cock, making sure I was still nice and hard and nowhere near able to escape the clasp of her warm pussy.

Amanda moaned quietly as I pulled her closer to me, impaling her on my cock. I started kissing the back of her neck as we slowly fucked. I was still in shock that I was actually having sex, and neither one of us seemed to mind that there was another guy laying 2 feet behind us who had probably not yet fallen asleep (which he hadn't, as we later found out, but then again, he was the one who interrupted us, so we didn't care nor did we feel bad).

Because of our unwanted company, we stayed in this one position and kept grinding into each other for about a half hour or so, letting soft moans (or in Amanda's case whimpers) escape our lips until I felt the familiar stirring in my balls and I shot my load deep into Amanda's contracting cunt. She squeezed my dick with her muscles, milking every last drop out of me as we lay there, letting me go limp inside the woman who had just taken my virginity.

This was the first time we had sex, and the next day our whole class new about it, but it was definitely not the last (more accounts of our sex life are coming soon), and now, 6 years later, we are happily married with a 3 week old son.