Spanish Fly'd Pt. 02

Story Info
Stan gets naughty with his mom.
1.7k words
4.39
57.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers

Chapter 10

Stan's Mom

Stan said goodbye to Jack and went home, tired out from the evening fuckfest he wanted to go home have a hot shower and tear threw all of his dirty magazines to find the same add for the Spanish Fly, the concoction had worked so well he wanted to make sure he had an abundant supply available. The shower felt fantastic on his body, the hot spray relaxed all his muscles. The day for Stan couldn't have gone any better than it did. His thoughts drifted to the events of earlier in the evening and as he slowly toweled his young body he felt himself becoming erect again.

Putting on just a pair of loose boxers he headed to his kitchen to grab a drink before he took on the task of searching for the advertisement. He opened the fridge and was startled as he heard a voice call to him unexpectedly.

"Hey Hun, how was your day?" Stan's fifty two year old mother asked him. Margaret was a good looking lady; tuffs of grey streaked her jet black hair. She had been divorced from her husband for five years and gave up on the dating game a long time ago. Besides she didn't really need a man around the house, she had her handsome son Stan to take care of her and when she needed a little sexual release she would use one of her many toys.

As Stan turned around he noticed his mother was wearing one of her short summer dresses, a pastel yellow that was practically see through in the proper light. Despite himself he felt his penis starting to harden under his loose boxers. Stan had always had a thing for his mother, he thought his father was a complete and utter idiot for leaving such a beauty, how his father could have just left for some little bimbo was beyond Stan. He stared at her and took notice of the luscious curve of her hips. His eyes traveled lower to her ample backside, her ass initiated more stirrings from his thickening cock. Many a time Stan thought what it would be like to slide his shaft deep in that bodacious booty. When he jerked off he thought about his mom more often than not.

He quickly became embarrassed as his mom turned around, her gaze traveled to the obvious tent he was sporting. His mom diverted her eyes as she noticed the hard young bulge in her son's boxers, her intent look lasted longer than it should have. She took a deep breath; her mind praised the size of her son's tool. She couldn't help but feel warmth between her thighs, and she cursed herself for the sick feelings. "Jesus Margaret that is your son for heaven's sake," she thought to herself.

Chapter 11

Stan Gets Watched

Stan was confused for a brief second; he couldn't believe the gawking from his mother. He was sure her eyes were locked on his tenting boxers. He told her he had to do something and left quickly. The fire in his loins was turned up and he had to do something about it. As soon as he went into his room he dropped his underwear and flopped himself out on the bed. He took his hard cock and started to stroke it, his thoughts took him back to the kitchen. As he stroked he could see his beautiful mom in the light dress, her massive tits pushing out with the hard nipples straining against the soft fabric. He started moaning as he increased the pressure and speed of his masturbation. He imagined what his mom would look like naked, even though he tried to catch her in a state of undress he had never been able to see her completely naked. Up his shaft his hand traveled grabbing a drop of the clear sticky liquid that was beginning to leak from the tip of his purple head.

Margaret couldn't believe the state of her conflicted emotions and found herself uncontrollably moving toward her son's room. She was happy that Stan forgot to close his door all the way, so she took a quick peek. Her jaw dropped from the scene before her, Stan was lying on his back naked with his fist gripping tightly to his big throbbing young cock. Margaret's pussy responded in a wash of fluid, its hot stickiness dripped down the inside of her thighs. On trembling legs she continued to watch her handsome son stroke his cock. It was the first time in her life she had experienced and orgasm without touching herself or having someone touch her. She knew she should have left the room but something deep in her glued her in place. Without thinking she took her hand and started rubbing her soaked cunt. As Stan masturbated Margaret rubbed in time, soon she found she had three fingers driving in and out of her hungry snatch. Her breathing became labored and she drove her fingers deeper and faster.

Stan was so close to cumming and he pushed hard down on his cock as the ropes started flying from the end of his cock. "Oh God yes...I love you mom!" He moaned out loud.

Chapter 12

Mom's caught with her hands in the cookie jar

Margaret heard her son's moan and watched as his hot cum flew out of his thick cock. She lost all control and had the most intense orgasm of her life, her juices sprayed down her legs, the rush so fantastic she fell and landed on her ample ass.

Stan heard a loud thump outside his bedroom door and quickly wiped the cum off his chest. He threw his boxers on and went to see what caused the noise. He almost fainted when he opened the door and saw his mom on her ass with her hand stuck up her pussy. The huge puddle at her feet was extra evidence of what his mom had been doing and it caused another erection. He looked at her lustfully not knowing what to do next.

Margaret was ashamed, being caught spying scarred her. She didn't know what to do, until she noticed her son's erection. Without words and blinded by lust she got to her knees and pulled down her son's underwear. Taking her son's cock in her hand she inspected the magnificent tool.

"Uh mom?" Stan said confused by his mom's blatant sexual forwardness.

"Oh baby I gotta have it. I hope you don't hate me!" Margaret said to Stan as she held the heavy cock in her hands. She then bent over and stuck it in her mouth, slowly tasting the remnants of cum not totally wiped off from moments before. She let the taste linger in her warm mouth as she traveled lower on his prick. She knew Stan was enjoying the hot blow job; his moans were loud and encouraging.

"OH God Mom your mouth feels fantastic!" Stan was so turned on by the fantasy come true he felt his knees go weak and for a second was afraid of falling down. "Mom let's move to the bed." The two got on Stan's bed and she continued the hot mouth work. Her mouth would suck in his entire shaft then travel back up to the tip. She would stop at the top for a few seconds and swirl her tongue around the bulbous head.

"Mom you gotta stop, I am so close to cumming down your throat!" Stan said.

She took her mouth off his penis and straddled his throbbing member. She came instantly as she plunged down. "Oh God I'm cummmmmmiiinnngggg!" She howled. She just kept grinding her hips; her orgasms came at her in waves. The taboo nature of the act spurred her on.

Stan was flabbergasted by the moment. He couldn't believe his lovely mother was riding his hard cock. He thrust his hips upward matching her downward plunges. The two kept perfect time with their love making. It was too much for Stan to take and he felt himself getting close to erupting. He knew he would soon be filling his mother's womb with his hot seed.

"Oh shit mom I am going to cum! Oh yes, yes, your pussy is so wet and tight mom! I can't believe I am fucking your sweet pussy." He moaned.

"Yes baby ... that's it ... fill me with your hot cum! Yes shoot it right where you came from. Oh yes fuck your mommy baby! Oh your mommy is cumming with you. Yes ... yes... YESSSSSSSSSS!" Margaret screamed.

The nasty talk coming from her mouth was the final straw for Stan and he thrust his hips upward jetting his cum deep inside the space he lived in for nine months nineteen years earlier. "OOOOOOHHHHHH GGGGGOOOOOOOOODDDDD MMMMOOOOOOMM IIIIII'MMMMMM CUUUUUUUMMMMMIIIINGGG!".

Chapter 13

Mary

It was a hot evening and Mary Jackson had enough of her summer studies, she packed up her university books and left the stifling library. Mary told her mother she was going to study for a few hours at the library then head to her friend's apartment and have an evening out. Mary was twenty years old and didn't need her mother's permission to go anywhere but Mary thought since she was living with her mom it was always nice to keep her informed of her whereabouts.

She tried her friend on her cell phone but got no answer. As she drove she tried one last time but to no avail. She made up her mind to just go home and watch a movie, maybe have a talk with her mom about her finally moving out on her own. Mary loved her mother and brother but she felt she was getting at a point in her life that she wanted to be completely independent. She pulled in the drive and noticed the lights off. She thought it odd her mother would turn in so early. She shut her car off and headed in the dark house. She didn't even bother to turn the lights on; she just made her way upstairs to the den to pick a movie to watch. As she climbed the stairs she heard moaning coming from her brother's room. She thought he probably had one of his bimbos over and he was getting busy with her. She observed his door was open and curiosity got the best of her. She quietly walked over to the opening. When she peeked in she was stunned by what was taking place on her brother's bed.

She couldn't even hold her voice she was so shocked, "What the hell is going on?"

To be continued!

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers