Spanish Fly'd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
975 Followers

It was about twenty minutes into their chat that Katherine decided to start her little act. She made her eyes droopy and started caressing herself. She gently rubbed her arms and stomach giving out a little moan as she did. She watched as the boys stared at her intently each of them shifting in their seats from the uncomfortable tightness starting in their pants. She then went even a little further and started cupping her breasts, pinching her nipples making them stand out from her thin bathing suit top. Jack coughed and lemonade shot out of his nose. Katherine tried not to laugh at his obvious excitement.

Kat thought it was time to torture the two schemers and give them a taste of their own medicine. She could see from the open mouths and drooling that was happening the boys thought she was turning into some zombie fuck slut. She felt mischievous in bursting their bubble.

"Ohhh boys... I feel really warm and tired, it must have been the wine I had earlier. You go ahead and finish your drinks; I really need to lie down." Her over acting would have made any porn producer smile. She made her way to just outside the kitchen doorway; she wanted to hear how the boys would react.

"Way to go genius! Ya put too much in her drink! Fuck she was getting hot too. Did ya see when she pulled her nipples? I thought I was gonna cum in my pants!" Jack said to his mentor.

"No way, I only put in four drops. Oh crap what if she is allergic or something. I don't want her dying on us, fuck we could end up in jail!" Stan was really worried; he didn't want to hurt Mrs. Keating just fuck the living hell out of her.

Kat giggled as she heard the boys' worried tone. "That ought to teach them. I just hope they don't give up!" She said to herself.

"I am going to check on her and make sure she is alright!" Stan said. He was really freaked out by her sudden illness. Kat heard this and rushed to her room. She needed a plan so the boys wouldn't think she was dying but would still ravish her body. Thinking quickly, as she could hear their footsteps, she got totally naked and started writhing around on the bed, placing her hands all over her own body.

Chapter 8

Let The Good Times Roll!

Jack and Stan made their way to Mrs. Keating's bedroom door. It was wide open so they walked in to check on her. What they saw when they entered had them frozen in their tracks. It was better than either of them could ever imagine. Katherine was lying there on her bed, her head tilted back and slightly agape. She had her left hand squeezing her left nipple. Her legs were spread wide for all to see, her wet hairiness in all its glory. And deep inside her cunt she was digging with three of her fingers, jamming them in and out, the wetness upon them unmistakable.

"Holy shit man the stuff really works! What do we do now?" Jack asked of his friend.

"Get naked man, can't you see she needs cock and bad!" Stan said already having shed most of his clothes. The two boys soon were naked and attacked the over heated woman.

Katherine wasn't going to make it that easy for them and started to pretend to resist. "Oh no you can't... boys! I'm as old as your mothers! No... stop... touching me!" Her verbal resistance was about as believable as Santa Claus and from the teenagers response she knew they could tell she didn't mean it. Stanley sucked one of her nipples in his mouth and Jack followed suit. They were amazed at the hardness of the nubs. Kat let out a low moan, every nerve ending in her tits on full response. "You boys stop this now!" She said then tried reverse psychology on them to direct them where she wanted them to go. "Oh God, whatever you do please don't eat my pussy!"

Right on cue Stanley did what Kat had told him not to do, and she was grateful. He took her hard nipple out of his mouth and put his mouth on her bushy wet pussy, the hairs tickled his nose as he drove his tongue deep inside.

"Oh... God!" Kat moaned. "It... is... sooo... Yes... wrong... Oh... yesssssss... Lick... my pussssy... right there!" She felt her body start to shake as her orgasm rushed through her. Stan felt Kat's moisture splash over his face but he didn't stop, her wetness spurred him on as he added two fingers to the mix. Katherine thought her orgasm was subsiding but Stan's now present fingers driving in her cunt and the incessant licking of her clit took her to levels she had never reached. Colors splashed brilliantly behind her eyes, her body trembled. It seemed to her that every ounce of energy she possessed shot right through her body out her drenched snatch. "OOOHHHH OOOHHHH OOOHHHH SHHHIIITTTT!!!!!" She screamed as the liquid joy sprayed from her cunt like fountain.

Stan had thought the first cum had made his face plenty wet but the first spray of the second one startled him and he back off of his task and watched in wonder as her female fountain continued.

Jack watched the spray in awe and could feel his cock pulsate. He wanted to feel Kat's lips around his shaft so he straddled her face and took aim at her pouty lips. Katherine readily accepted his young shaft deep into her throat. She fed hungrily on his cock, sucking it in and out, in and out. She tried something she knew the teen wouldn't have experienced yet. She took the middle finger of her right hand and shoved it deep inside his rectum. That was it for Jack, the pleasure was too much and he bucked his hips.

"Ohhh yesssssss! Coming right down your throat!" He howled. He could feel the orgasm right to his toes as he let his sperm fly.

Katherine drank all of it. Then taking the cock out of her mouth she cleaned the last drop with her tongue. "Mmmmmmm tasty!" She said. It was then that she felt Stan spreading her legs as he tried to gain entry to her pussy with his youthful rod. She decided to play the reluctance game again. "NOOOOOOO Stannn... we've gone too far already!" She could feel his head as it parted the lips of her saturated box. The first couple of inches felt like heaven's gates opening for her. "NOOOOO... Stan... we... must... no... no... YES... no... YES... FUCK ME!" She shrieked as he buried the last six inches of his ravenous cock deep in her accepting cunt.

Stan couldn't believe how magnificent the feeling of slamming his dick into Kat was. The conflicting sensations were implausible, she felt so tight but so, so soft. Her pussy gripped his shaft like a velvet glove, milking it at every point. Her cunt sucked at his cock like it was trying to drink from it. Stan had fucked plenty of girls his age but none of those little tarts could compare to the tricks Kat's pussy did to his cock. Every fiber of his cock was being stimulated by her internal fingers. He sped his plunges up considerably and Kat willingly fucked him back, matching him thrust for thrust. Her cunt swallowed and sucked at his youthful cock.

Kat could feel Stan increase the speed of his thrusts and knew he would be coming soon. To urge him on she went for the reverse psychology bit again. "Oh God Stan... you... have... to stop." She said as she drove her hips into him. "You're... not... wearing... a... condom... Ohhh... yes! Ooooh sttttopppp I could get pregnant!" She was really panting now the thought turning her on even more. She could here Stan's whimpers and she was going to end him, "Yes... oh God... no... don't... shoot... your... hot... young... cum... in... my... fertile... CUNT!"

Even if Stan wanted to pull out of Mrs. Keating's snatch he couldn't. Her taboo words sent him over the top and just as he was about to cum he pulled back to comply with her wishes, only to be thrust back deep into her hungry twat by her strong legs that were now wrapped tightly around his back. He felt rope after rope of his searing cum squirt out of his shaft. He came so hard he was left dizzy almost on the verge of passing out.

Katherine came with Stan as she felt the baby making juice fire deep inside her. A smile swept across her lips at the possibility of getting knocked up. She held Stanley tightly between her legs and used her cunt muscles to constrict every drop of potent liquid from his virile cock. After calming down for a second the three lay in a sweaty heap and wondered what to do next. Katherine knew exactly what she wanted to do and looking at Jack's recharged penis he was going to be good to go. She wanted to have her pussy overflowing with potential baby making sperm.

"So you gonna fuck me now Jack?" Kat asked already knowing the answer.

"Heck... yes ma'am!" Jack said. Kat pushed him on his back and rode his thick, naïve pole. His cock set her on fire once again, and she tried her damnedest to squash it out by bouncing as hard and as fast as she could.

Stan sat back and watched his friend being ridden by his hot neighbor and his own rod came back to life. Soon he was rock hard again from examining the action in front of him. He detected Kat's tight little asshole. Every time she would slide her pussy up his friend's prick her taut little rosebud would wink at him, inviting him for further investigation. Stanley took this offer from her asshole and got behind Katherine; he placed his cock head at the winking eye and shoved forward. His timing was perfect as he caught her on a down stroke; her ass ate his entire shaft in one swallow.

Kat didn't know what was going on behind her, her mind was locked in to getting Jack's cum in her pussy. She was so wrapped up in her lust to get filled she didn't feel Stan's prick at her ass until it was buried to the hilt and the sharp pain swept through her backside. She next felt his arms come around and grip her, his hands clenched her tits. She was shocked the pain went away so quickly and in it's place was left an intense pleasure. Stanley's hands on her tits, his cock enclosed in her ass, and Jack's cock deep in her cunt was just too much for her to take. She went crazy as her orgasm put her in seizure. "Fuck yes... yyyeeeesssssss... fill... me... UP! This... is... I.N..C..R..E..D..I..B..L..E..!!! Make. Me... pregnant. Jack! Fill me with your hot cum! OH GOD STAN YOUR COCK FEELS SO BIG IN MY ASS!!! I love two cocks in me!" Kat's orgasm was more intense than the others she had already had and she could feel it spurting all over jack's chest.

Katherine's screaming ended it for Jack; the whole situation was way too hot. He could feel his buddy's rod through the thin membrane separating them. It was all he could handle and he felt his body shake as he poured another shot of sperm into the hot older woman.

As soon as Kat felt Jack let go his seed, she wanted Stan to shoot in her cunt again. She reached back and pulled Stan's cock out of her ass and stuck it in her sloppy pussy. "That's it Stan fuck me hard, make me pregnant. Come on you stud shoot your hot sticky cum in my hungry cunt!" Stanley complied and emptied his entire load into her drenched cavern. Katherine came one last time as she felt his jizz blast inside her. Katherine laid down on her back and put a pillow under her legs trying to keep as much of the potent seed in her pussy as she could.

The two boys each gave her a tender kiss and then got dresses. They didn't even mention the money for the lawn work. Since it was much too dark to finish cutting they just went home.

Chapter 9

Uh Oh!

The boys couldn't stop smiling or talking about what had occurred at the Keating home. They were flabbergasted by the Spanish Fly's potency and couldn't wait to try it again. Who would be next they wondered!

"Oh shit!" Kat said out loud realizing she forgot to tell the boys that the concoction was only water. "Oh well let them think what they want!" She wondered and laughed at the thought of how disappointed the boys would be if they tried their little scheme on someone else. Katherine would like to be there to see that. If they came back to her house though she would definitely play the over-heated willing slut once again... she loved the role!

Chapter 10

Stan's Mom

To be continued...

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
975 Followers
12