Spanish Goddess Seduces a Lover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbp4281
dbp4281
32 Followers

"Aye! that's much better!" Anastasia said loudly still looking directly at me while I was gawking at her. She started leaning forward then she shook her shoulders in a provocative move, gyrating her breasts while they dangled and swayed. She put her arms out to her sides and was like a belly dancer as she stared at me. Next she stood up then she cupped a breast in each hand like she was presenting them to me. Her breasts looked like large navel oranges in her small hands and snickering in Spanish She said.

"Oh usted ama estos tits le hace?" (Oh you love these tits don't you?) She whispered boldly.

Even though I did not understand what She said, I felt my dick jerk and my mouth drooled from being open so long. Her round boobs were very real and even bigger than they appeared under her clothes. Her large dark nipples were already hard, her cleavage ran deep and she had no tan lines anywhere. I was frozen in a trance slightly trembling and completely stunned. She stood there for a bit just looking at me, hands on her hips now as though saying "well come on." Then slowly she turned away from me and headed toward the hall. She had to be very comfortable in her own skin literally to strip so quickly. She did not care that a co-worker saw her naked and her drunken state of mind must have lent to her brazen act.

I was still frozen in a trace and my dick was getting larger by the second. Next she reached down to take off her panties; I could see her boobs squeezed by the sides of her arms and jutted out far in front. She was swaying her hips to imaginary music as she shimmied out of her panties. She stepped out of her panties, left them were they lay and I could see the exposed side bulge of her breast as it jutted out as he brought her arms up above her head. She was moving erotically in a slow dance as she headed toward the hall. With each step she took her amazing gluts, thighs and calves got taught then relaxed as she tipped toed slowly and unsteady down the hall using the walls to hold herself up.

As she disappeared out if sight I was still sitting in a trance every muscle in my body was frozen stiff. I relaxed a bit, inhaled a huge breath as I realized I had stopped breathing then laid back into the couch. As I looked up at the ceiling, I closed my eyes and replayed the last few moments. I felt the shake of a dry orgasm wrack though my body and I shook and moaned. I could not believe what I had just seen. I had to be dreaming as I reflected back on the last hour or so. I was shaking my head at the fantasy remembering the last few seconds then abruptly snapped out of as I heard her voice from another room.

"Can ju... come... here; for a moment?" Anastasia said in the distance from another room.

I got up uneasy, as I thought,

"She is way out of my league; this woman's body is stunning, flawless, and breathtaking at the same time."

Her long black hair was so sexy looking messed up, her large eyes, face, full lips were all perfect. I thought about leaving, but heard our manager's plea in my head again. I slowly, tentatively made my way where I saw she had walked and was adjusting my bulge to make it more comfortable. I had to bend at the waist to let it expand sideways in my pants since it was so hard and throbbing.

Not knowing where I was going or where she had gone I headed back toward the hallway. It was mostly dark back there since there were no lights on and the curtains were pulled tight in all the rooms.

"Uh where are you?" I said tenitively. "Anastasia, where are youuuu?" I said repeatedly as I was moving slowly, sort of feeling my way around.

I was moving from room to room but heard nothing and I was looking around but not finding her. Next I heard the distinct click sound of a bathroom medicine cabinet door open. I spun around and headed in the direction of that noise. As I reached the bathroom doorway I paused, the night light was just enough for me to see her statuesque form. She had a bottle of pills in her hand with the cap already off. Her head was back, eyes closed and she was going to swallow the whole bottle as it moved slowly as it inched toward her wide open mouth.

"Anna No" I screeched as I lunged forward trying to grab her wrist. Her forearm jerked and the bottle flipped out of her hand flinging pills all over the room. The pills were bouncing everywhere and careening off objects they hit.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" She screamed in a deafening sound like in a horror movie, so loud I jerked in fright and was taken a back. Her scream scared the shit out of me since everything was so quite seconds before. Her horror movie like scream sent adrenalin shocks through my body as she lunged at me screaming,

"NOOOOO... I don't want to live!" She was screaming now at the top of her lungs. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She said over and over til she out of breath and couldn't speak anymore.

She had this crazed look on her face as she started hitting me, swinging both her hands in clenched fists wildly, her boobs jerking in all directions. I grabbed her forearms. Then she was frantically trying to get away from my grasp as I grabbed and held onto any body part I could. Luckily she did not know any evasive moves as I held her in place. I was trying not to hurt her but held firmly since her smacks were hard and hurt.

I was whispering "OK, OK," to her and quietly saying "It'll be Ok, Anna". I learned certain trigger words not to say to an angry or upset woman like shoosh or clam down.

"Nooooo;" She said more softly as she started to cry again. "Noooooo." she repeated over and over as she finally relaxed a bit.

With her wrists held firm she couldn't hit me anymore so she was now using her body weight and was wiggling and sliding out of my grip to sit down on the floor. I let her sit down on the cold tile floor as I leaned down toward her rubbing my hands on her back and sholders to ease her mood and crying. She sat there for a while crying like a small child shaking and trembling.

"Here lets you get up off the floor." I said as I lifted her up and held her close, I knew she could feel my massive bulge as she stood back up against me as She said something astonishing to me.

"Take me..." Anastasia said very quietly.

I didn't fully understand what she meant and was not sure if or what I heard.

"What?" I said in a whisper.

Then very quickly her demeanor changed as she spoke almost too fast for me to understand.

"Take me, I know you like me, I see you starring at me all the time, I've felt your bulge... I know eats beeeg, I want you to Fuckkkkk me." Anastasia said and she started trying undo my belt buckle.

"Wait!!" I exclaimed. "You're, you're, in a state of shock." I blurted.

"NOOOO!" she screamed out very loud again. "You DON'T want me!" she screeched as she quickly jerked out of my arms and dropped to the floor in an instant .Then she was reaching for lose pills and trying to grab them and put them in one hand. I pulled her up back up by her elbows and held her to me tighter now. She was caressing my chest; my chin was on her head as I held her to me. Then I spoke to her in a soft loving deliberate tone.

"Anna, I want nothing more than to make love to you, nothing more." I said and was saying things I knew I would have never said to a woman of her caliber. "It would be my grandest fantasy Anna, to make love you." I said as I caressed her hair, shoulders and arms trying to warm her cold skin. I thought I was having and out of body experience just reciting lines since I would never be with anyone like her. Anastasia then said in a whisper as she looked up deep into my eyes.

"Then takkke me to beddd. I need to feel something goot now, I'm so much in pain. Please I need it, need it now... OR.. I SWEAR... I'll..." She stopped talking as I squeezed her and kissed her cheek through her messed up hair. Next I gently pulled her slightly wet, cool, silky soft hair back from in front of her face and planted light kisses around her mouth then on her lips as she moaned a bit through open mouth. Was I now the guy someone like her would want as I leaned over her and I reached down with one arm under her knees and heaved her up to carry her away. Like a knight in shinning armor I carried away the damsel in distress toward her bedroom, while she pointed the way.

The skin of her lower and inner thighs was sooo soft, unlike any skin I have ever felt. I could also feel her thighs were cold from sitting on the floor as my hands and arms held her close to me. Her boobs felt heavy squished against my chest as I waddled with her. As I looked down at her cleavage I could not believe how sexy they looked in their perfectly shaped very round fullness.

When we got to her bedroom she smacked the paddle light switch by the door with her hand. I could now see a large 4 poster bed in the soft light made up with a white Mexican weaved bedspread and lots of earth tone colored pillows on top. The bed itself was waist high and there was a huge lump of pillows underneath the bedspread near the head. The frame was very thick, hand carved wood, stained in a hand rubbed warm tone and looked like an antique in all its charm inviting you to it. I waddled over to it and I very gently laid her down on the bed. She then reached up and grabbed the pillows on top and flung them every which way. Next she whipped down the bedspread causing the pillows underneath to go awry. Still on her hands and knees she pulled the sheets down part way and she fell into the open area she made.

At first glance she looked like a child in a parent's large bed lying on her side with her one knee bent up. Under closer inspection though her very curvy hips and butt told me otherwise as evidence of a real woman who worked out. I thought "Great now she'll fall asleep." and I was relieved that she was now quiet and serine again.

I wanted her, I fantasized about her and now that she was totally naked and begging me to fuck her I was still apprehensive being the shy reserved person, 'read, idiot' I was. I heard that song in my mind, "She's so high above me, Cleopatra, Aphrodite etc." And I thought she was in a mind altered state so I did not want to take advantage of her. Being the one NOT to take advantage of any situation with years of reserve and patience and also thinking, "What happens if they find out at work when she's back to normal?"

She now lay on her stomach, legs spread out slightly, her head to the side resting on her forearms. I could see her full pussy lips between her curvy thighs. She had no tan lines at all, just a constant color like a bronze statue. Her awesome butt jutted up incredibly high from her narrow waist and was inviting me to her. I marveled at how the curve of her lower waist formed into a smooth arc to her wide hips. I was almost shaking and my breathing shallow and ragged as I stared at her perfect in everyway form. I know now what being breathless was like. There was a tightness in my chest and a tingling I felt only a very few times in my life while gawking at such a feminine form. Her boobs were squished under her and jutted out far from her narrow almost childish frame. The muscles in her back showed she was so much more than a child. She was much more beautiful than anything I had seen, let alone be a few feet away from.

As I reached for the covers to cover her up she felt them move and jerked slightly then turned her head to the side I was on. Her eyes were closed and she cleared her throat a bit. As she pronounced her words the ending syllables were exaggerated.

"Cannn..." then she cleared her throat again and spoke slightly horse. "Can you, rubbb... my backkk? PLEASSSSE!" Anastasia said slowly. "I haven't a... backkk rub, suchhhh as longggg time." Anastasia continued slowly and deliberately.

"Yes." I said, then, "Absolutely!" I exclaimed with more excitement. "I am quite good at back rubs." I said energetically. Having rubbed and sensually massaged my second wife's back many, many times before our love making.

"Goooood." she purred as she pointed back to a part she wanted me to rub while fidgeting into position to get comfortable. She was crossways on the bed so I sat down gently next to her hip. I leaned closer to her upper back and as I put my arms out getting ready to rub her I thought "I need some oil." I spied a bottle of warming love lotion on the night stand and reached up to grab it. Next I squirted some in one hand and rubbed my hands together. It smelled good and was starting to get warm as I put my hands on her shoulders. I rubbed a few strokes and she let out a long low moan. I stopped for a moment trying to understand what I heard. Her moan was so low and came from deep within her, almost like pain.

"Ohhhhh that feels Soooo gooooot! doan stopppp." Anastasia groaned in a very low tone.

I continued and tried my best to rub her tense shoulders at the odd angle. She whisked her hair up off her neck and I took the hint to rub her neck and upper shoulders. Her shoulders and neck muscles were so tight and she moaned an even lower guttural tone from deep inside her being as I continued my massage there. I have not heard that sound from a woman in such a long time and was reveling and snickering to myself as I rubbed. As I started on her neck she spoke again.

"Oh My GAUD! YOU have NOOOOOOO idea how goot that feelssss." She said in a ecstatic voice.

"Good I am so glad." I said relaxing a bit now as I breathed in a deep sigh of relief since I was shifting her state towards the positive realm.

"Your hands are magic to my bones, Eats been so long." She whispered, getting into a a more relaxed state.

"Well! It... is... my... pleasure to rub... such... a GORGEOUS! Gorgeous back." I said slowly talking between movements.

I got some more lotion as I held one hand on her to maintain contact. She just moaned and seemed to be moaning more and more as my hands remembered long forgotten movements on a female body while rubbing her. I was beyond myself and was shaking my head. I was not only massaging this goddess but she seemed to enjoy it more than anyone else and beyond anything I could image. My experienced hands and the warming lotion combined with the vodka she drank were doing their magic as I rubbed all over her upper back and shoulders.

I massaged and kneaded deep into her muscles for a bit and could not contain my whispers as I moved my hands all over her arms, shoulders, neck and back.

"So soft your skin is, so smooth, no tan lines, relax Anna, relax." I whispered very softly to her. I looked in awe at her exquisite form and how amazingly soft and supple her skin was as I moved down to her lower back. She again moaned in the lowest guttural sound.

"Wait!", I thought, "Is she having an orgasm? Nooooo, not that quick. Just by me touching her back? Is it the lotion? NO it couldn't be? After many years of practice were my hands that good?" I thought to myself shaking my head slightly. Next I shifted around and I continued to move down to her amazing butt. I got up so I could better reach her butt and she felt me shifting on the bed.

"Oh doan go, doan gooooh." She said in a worried tone as she put her arm and her hand out toward me in pleading gesture.

Her movements were so fluid like a belly dancer. While I looked down at her, suddenly flashing though my mind were statues of woman posing as their carvers brought their forms to life in stone. And I remembered the many belly dancers I have seen on the internet because I find them very provocative.

"I won't, I'm just moving, to get... into a... better... position and get some more lotion." I said slowly.

"Goood. " Anastasia said, "Doan stopppp." then she turned to look directly into my eyes and said quietly with wanting and yearning,

"Pleasssssse doan stop, Ju haff relaxed me soooo." She said in a sensuous voice.

Her accent was memorizing as she spoke which helped to make my dick rock hard and throbbing, ozzing hot sticky pre-cum into my underwear which I felt as I moved.

As I sat back down I put my hands on her lower back just above her butt looking in awe at her narrow waist. Putting my hands palm down, I could touch my thumbs together on the back of her narrow waist while my finger tips just touched the bed. I marveled at the two dimples made by her pelvis underneath her skin a female has in her hips above her butt and hers were very defined. Her unbelievable ass was more than two handfuls though and I could not believe I was seeing it, or even Now! I was going to touch it!

"Can you rub down here?" Anastasia whispered as she reached back and inadvertently bumped my huge bulge with the side of her hand.

"Oh sorry." She said quietly and continued to press her thumb into her upper butt. As she brought her hand back she made sure to squeeze my bulge. My dick was throbbing even more now after her touch and I had to adjust my self to relieve the immense pressure inside.

As I massaged down toward her butt I moved my hands to the sides of her oh so curvy hips and used my thumb to press in where she pointed. The curve of her hips and butt was like nothing I have ever seen before or at least this close anyway.

"How in the world could such a creature be so appealing to me?" I thought as I found myself worshiping her form while I ran my hands so gently over her; like a blind person touches something to feel its shape. Not realizing at the time my soft touches, firm massage, caressing and whispering were sending her to the brink of orgasm bringing her up and then down, closer to a very major orgasm as I worked her gorgeous body.

I was slowly going up over her gluts kneading her exquisite goddess butt in my hands like master craftsman feels the undulations of his work. Hoping I was relieving the pain she mentioned while at the same time I could not get enough of her unbelievable butt. The combination of muscles and right amount of fat was so intoxicating to say the least. I could feel my dick was oozing constantly in my shorts now as I rubbed her. I was now inadvertently spreading her butt cheeks apart as I moved my hands over them. She spread one leg apart further and further to allow me better contact between her inner thighs.

Every minute or so she moved her one leg wider open as I massaged her butt and inner thighs kneading them back and forth. Her moans begged me to continue as she must have been getting more and more horny by my touch. I could now see her pussy lips were very puffy, slightly pink and very wet as I gawked there while I rubbed her inner and back thighs. The skin on her inner thigh was so unbelievably soft and flexible and I had never seen let alone felt anything like it. As I was moving my hands in toward her very inner thighs I inadvertently brushed against her pussy lips with just the lightest of touches if only just the wispy light pubic hair and not even the skin.

"AAAAAAuuuuuuuuuuuUUGGGGGHH!" she bellowed as she breathed out and suddenly she clinched her butt hard squeezing her muscles with maximum tension as she caught my one hand between her legs. It was the loudest, lowest, guttural moan I have ever heard, long and deep. At the same time she thrust her pelvis down into the bed and I thought she was hurt, it sounded unlike any sound I had heard a woman make. Next she quickly rose up on her elbows then shoved her pelvis harder into the bed forcing my fingers into her and was breathing erratically.

She started thrusting and moaning clinching her butt muscles and I could feel her super wet pussy seemed to be convulsing as she thrust. I stopped and watched not knowing what to do. She slowed her thrusts and released my hand as her shoulders started rocking, convulsing and shaking and her arms tensed and hands were clenched in fists. She was like this for a bit, shaking as though being possessed, then let out a breathe like she was dead and fell silent for a while. I was not sure how to take it or if I crossed a taboo line or not or if she really was dead. "Did she have an attack of some sort?" I thought.

dbp4281
dbp4281
32 Followers