Spanish Hairlem Ch. 8

Story Info
Emilio's shares his lusty adventures.
1.3k words
4.42
33.9k
1
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
342 Followers

We all settled around Dad even Mom looked a bit excited as Emilio reminisced about his early days. Isabella snuggled next to him his large cock in her hands as she stroked it as it swelled after her ministrations. Conchita did not seem to mind as Isabella every now and then would bend down and lick his precum and his cock really looked extremely large. Conchita's underarms looked even more attractive as she lay back on the pillow covered by the white duvet her bushy underarms gleaming as she put her arms behind her head.

Emilio said "I had come back for my vacation and if I say so myself I was a strapping lad tall with a handlebar mustache. There were a few girls in town that fancied me and my friend Carlos. Carlos was a big man and one day when I went to his house his girlfriend Maria was in the room with him. I had a crush on Maria, as she was a real beauty. He stood in front of her, his belt buckle staring her in the eye. He quickly undid it, zipped down his pants and let them fall to the floor.

Isabella was excited "Dad tell me how big was Carlos's prick Was he as large as you or bigger." She was really getting all worked up and she was furiously wanking Dad. Even Mom sat up her arms still behind her back showing her excessively hairy underarms. I leant forward and kissed her clit, which was hidden by the crisp jet-black hair on her pussy mound.

Dad said, "There it was a freak of nature. An appendage so large it took my breath away. His bikini briefs couldn't contain all of it and it wasn't even hard yet. Maria had put both her hands on his briefs exclaiming "My God Carlos what a cock." She pulled it out of his briefs holding the head up to her lips and her tongue flicked out, touching it and tasting it."

Isabella the great cocksucker who loved nothing better than a big prick in her mouth bent down and took half of Dad's big dick into her mouth "Aaaaahhhhhhhhh Dad what happened next." Dad continued "She could barely get it in her mouth, I could see her jaw muscles ached trying to hold her lips open around it. As she slowly sucked the first two or three inches it began to grow in size. I thought the corners of her mouth would split as she licked it, the full length, so huge that she could hardly get her fingers around it.

I looked up at his face, his blue penetrating eyes staring down at Maria. She blubbered something about it being too large, that I didn't think any woman could take a cock this huge. He smiled.

He stood, turned and he unzipped her out of her dress. He forced her down on the bed, his body and arms so strong. He lay down next to her, kissing her cheeks and stroking her bare tits. It was then that I saw her underarms. They were very hairy just like your mother's. Jet-black long and very bushy. I had a fetish for bushy underarms right from my early years and seeing masses of hair in her armpit forest made my cock bulge under my trousers. They could not see me but eyeing Maria's bushy underarms made me involuntarily stroke my cock."

He leaned over to the nightstand and retrieved a bottle of lubricant. He handed it to her and, without a word, she began smearing it over his huge cock. I was in such awe at this hirsute woman with excessive hair in her untrimmed armpits putting lubricant on Carlos's manhood that I unzipped myself and started masturbating seeing the sexual scene before me. Never had I seen such huge manhood.

He wasted no time in straddling her body as she grasped his member and placed the head against her hairy pussy lips. I have described her extremely bushy armpits but the hair on her pubic mound was a virtual carpet. Long strands of luxuriant hair grow on her pubic mound too.

He pushed slowly, the head stretching her bushy pubes so wide I thought Maria would split. He was so strong, thrusting his huge cock into her as she took his huge piece of meat up into her juicy pussy. I knew she was in the throes of an orgasm as I wildly jerked my cock. Carlos's thrusting hips never lost stride. He continued to fuck as his thrusting tempo matched her moving hips as he slammed that huge member in and out of Maria Her hands were clasping his taut ass cheeks and from the look on his flushed face I knew he was going to cum in her. I saw his cock throbbing inside her as the hot, shooting jism seemed to fill and warm her womb.

"Dad what did you do after that" I said having finished licking mother's wet and tasty hairy pussy. "Did you cum looking at them" Emilio said, "They quickly dressed and I knocked and entered the room. I told them that I had watched them in action and I hoped they did not mind. Carlos was taken aback but he soon started fondling Maria again. He had a voracious sexual appetite, which was getting the better of him again despite my presence.

I watched as he unzipped his pants and pulled his huge organ from his pants. He was so quick that his thick prick was nudging her from behind, ordering her to spread my legs. She was soon naked and now from only a short distance I saw her unshaven pits. Isabella if Conchita is so hairy I must say that Maria was no less hairy. It looked so long and thick that it was the sexiest sight I had seen.

The head of his cock was soon inside her, fucking her from behind like a dog. Her ass was pushing backwards, begging for him to bury his meat in her. He obliged by fucking her vigorously. He lay across her back for a minute before withdrawing his cock from her. He turned her around, grasping her shoulders and forcing her to kneel down and clean him with her mouth. I too cannot control myself especial seeing her suck cock as well as seeing the jet-black heavy pelt of hair in her untrimmed underarms. I unzip my trousers and fish out my long cock and let it dangle before her nose. She tilts her head to take it down her throat. "Mmmm, I love the way his cock feels practically choking me. I hear Maria tell Carlos. She sucks me deep and long but she needs both of us to fuck her. She says, "Carlos fuck my ass and let Emilio fuck my pussy pppplllleeeaaassseeeeee"

I get up just long enough to straddle her. My cock is so thick, it takes sometime for her adjust to the size. I ease it down slowly as Carlos says "I'm going to fuck her tight hairy ass while he fucks your pussy." he says. He lies down too, placing his thighs over her as he mounts her.

She eases herself down on these two steely rods. She cries out in pain, which finally goes beyond to pleasure as Carlos's massive cock starts invading Maria's hairy ass. I feel her orgasm start and her pussy and asshole convulse, sending strong hugs up and down the two cocks that are giving her such pleasure. "I'm cumming!" screams Carlos, but I feel his cock shoot hot spurts of cum deep inside her boiling ass. At the same time, I feel that I am about to explode as I send wad after wad of my jism deep into her bushy pussy. "

We are all wet with Emilio's "hairy story" as Mom starts erupting into an orgasm my fingers engulfed in her bushy pussy as she screams into an orgasm. Dad too is spurting cum excited by his own story, which falls all over Isabella's face and her unshaven pits. Conchita says "Tell them about how you fucked Carmen."

belab
belab
342 Followers