Spanish Hairlem Ch. 9

Story Info
Emilio takes on Carmen.
1.3k words
4.61
34.9k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

Emilio said, "Carmen was your Mother's best friend. I knew Carmen first. She was my neighbor and the grapevine among the guys that she fucked the whole town. She gave great head and she screamed to orgasm. I went over to her house and she was in her room. She came out to see me. I went over and kissed smack on her red lips. I quickly unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it to the floor. She must have taken her bra off in the bathroom, her big 40DD tits were swaying and tan nipples were hard as rocks. Her underarms were hairy. Carmen had real hairy locks under her arms and it smelled very natural. I bent down and kissed her in the middle of her thickly haired unshaven pits. She looked at me surprised I said, "I love your unshaven look Carmen. I bet you are even more hairy down there" She smiled and replied "I bet you have a big cock inside your trousers" I saw struck by her brazenness.

The doorbell rang and Fernando came in. He probably was her current lover as he fondled her breasts right in front of me when they kissed. I was duly introduced and we indulged in small talk before she put her arms back around Fernando's neck and began to sway to the light music in the background. He was taken aback looked my way I pretended that I had not noticed and soon enough began to rub Carmen's big tits lightly pinching her nipples and tugging at her underarm locks. She kissed him and moaned as he touched her. She stepped back once again and put her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt.

Isabella said "Dad don't tell us about Aunty Carmen tell me how big was Fernando was his cock as big as Carlos" I intervened "Dad tell me about Aunty Carmen did you find her sexy were her armpits more hairy than Mom's" Even Conchita was interested may be she had not heard before whether Dad found Carmen's hairy body more sexy than hers.

Dad said "With one swift move she pushed it down her skirt and panties. There stood Carmen naked except for her high heels. She moved back till she was able to sit on the bed, lay back on her elbows raised her legs up and spread them as wide as she could so that we both could get a good look at her hairy cunt. Fernando just dived between her legs and started to suck and lick her bushy pussy as I moved forward and moved my hands through the jet-black thicket in her untrimmed underarms" "oooooooohhhhhhhhh" I moaned as my hands went through the lush garden in her unshaven pits. Her underarm hair felt divine. It was very long and thick and curled up quite differently from Maria or the other women I had seen in the streets of Madrid and Barcelona. I remembered seeing a woman's armpits when I was in Turin but she had shaggy hair in her underarms, which grew downwards from the middle of her underarms and the other half upwards as if it was parted in the center. Her unshaven pits were a real jungle and Carmen's underarm hair looked a lot like the Italian woman.

Fernando thrashed at her clit with his tongue and soon Carmen lashed out as she convulsed into an orgasm. My lips were pressed against her bushy armpits as I got up and pressed my cock into her unshaven pits.

I sat up and said "Dad I have seen you fucking Mom's bushy armpits was this the first time that you had put your cock into a woman's bushy underarms. "No" said Emilio "The first time that I had put my cock into a woman's bushy underarms was when I visited a brothel in Madrid. There were a few hairy women in fact they were all hairy. When the Madam asked me to choose the girl I wanted to fuck they all looked very attractive to me. So I asked them to lift their arms and I had made up my mind to choose the one with thickest blackest underarm hair. All the women lifted their arms and I had not seen so many women with bushy armpits at one time. There was no doubt that they were all very very hirsute but one of them was more hairy than the others. She had huge thick black tufts of hair in her underarms. Her underarm hair was black as coal and when you tugged them as I did it seemed longer than my fingers and almost as long as the length of my shaft. Her eyebrows were thick and bushy and met at the middle in one straight line. She was awesome. I had to fuck her underarms and I told her I must shove my massive cock into her underarm hair. It did not seem a very unusual request at least for her and she bent her arm a little as I pressed my shaft into the heavy pelt of thick jet-black hair in her unshaven pits. My entire shaft was engulfed in the long bushy hair in her underarms and it felt different putting my prick into her hairy armpit hollow. Within seconds I deposited my seed into her bushy armpits. That my dear was my first time in a woman's bushy underarm"

I was truly shaken by Dads story of his first hairy armpit fuck. I visualized the whore's unshaven pits as I looked at my mom' Conchita's bushy armpit jungle. I licked and sucked at her underarm forest as Isabella put her tongue on my hairy pubes and licked my clit. Isabella said "Dad continue your story about Fernando and Aunty Carmen what happened next"

Dad said, " Carmen was moaning like crazy pushing her hips up so that Fernando could eat her hairy pussy. I took out my cock and started to stroke it. Fernando stood up and took off his clothes. As he pulled off his shorts the biggest cock I have ever seen sprang out. It was at least 12 inches long and 3 inches across. It reminded me of a stud horse I once saw. Hairy Carmen rose up and tried to take it into her mouth but it was way too big. All she could do was to lick it like a giant sucker. She took it out of her mouth saying "Fernando I can't suck it its way too big" and opened her legs so he could get between them. He put his hug cock just on the edge of her hairy pussy. Fernando's cock head had started to disappear up Carmen's bushy cunt. She arched her back and said it was too big that it wouldn't fit.

Undaunted he pushes harder, but ever so slowly his cock was disappearing into her cunt. Finally he gave one push and his cocks slide all the way into her juicy wet pussy. As it did she came, moaning like crazy and starting to buck against his cock. Her legs rose higher and she told him to ram his cock into her wet cunt hole, to fuck her good. Carmen's cunt had stretch out so Fernando's cock could slide in and out and from the squishing sounds coming from her cunt hole, she was really turned on. Not wanting to be left out I got behind her and slipped my cock up her ass. It really felt good as I plunged my weapon deep into her hairy asshole. She bucked against me as I pounded her ass. It felt good to be inside her even as Fernando was fucking her with his giant cock. We all came at the same time Fernando filling her cunt and me filling her ass. We spent the rest of the night and the next day doing nothing but fucking and sucking.

Conchita said, "Emilio you never told me that you had anally taken Carmen. He replied that it was before marriage and in fact Carmen had introduced her not only to Luisa but also to Conchita.

Isabella got up and took hold of his limp dick. Dad tell us about Luisa was she sexy too like Aunt Carmen When did you fuck her and did she like sucking your big cock too?

belab
belab
344 Followers