Spanish Holiday Mum Ch. 02

Story Info
Rewards for taking the risk.
2.5k words
4.05
93.5k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falselove
falselove
18 Followers

A few days later we were sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. My friends Mum was out of the room getting ready for the day ahead.

Me, him and his dad were just sitting around making idle conversation when suddenly his Mum came into the room.

"Morning everyone" she said.

She was wearing a summery flower shirt and very short red dress, her hair tied up in a pony tail.

She sat down and starting to drink a glass of orange juice, now I couldn't think of anything else, my insane hunger for her was running through every vein in my body.

As she sat talking to her husband about the plans for the day the blood was pulsing through my now rock hard cock, I wanted to fuck her SO badly.

"Oh come on!, why is there never any milk left?!"

My friends shrill complaint brought me back down to earth.

"Pardon" said his mum.

"For the last 2 days I have been the only one who seems to need milk after you have all finished it!"

He moaned.

"Alright!, No need to cry about it" His mum said, she turned to the table and said

"I'll just pop down to the supermarket and grab some more, does anybody want anything?"

"Do you mind if I come too" I blurted out, not even sure what I was thinking.

"I really need to buy some postcards" I completely adlibbed, hoping no one would ask any questions.

"Sure" His mum said "anyone else"

No one else seemed to show any interest.

"Cool, I'll just go and put my trainers on" I said.

I ran into the bedroom and grabbed them, I sat on the bed and pulled them on, my heart was beating so hard, I didn't know what I was planning on doing, but just the idea of being alone with his mum sent shivers down my spine.

I casually walked back into the kitchen

"Ready?" she said.

"Yeah for sure.....Hey man, why don't you set up that PS3?. We can get on it when I get back" I said to my friend, trying to keep everything sweet.

"Yeah for sure" he said, not really paying attention.

We walked outside into the lovely sunshine

"This way" she said.

I followed after her. We spent the walk talking about our lives and jobs and just general small talk, I was not really paying any attention to anything other than how to make my move in.

We went to the shop and stocked up on everything needed, I grabbed a bunch of random postcards just to keep up the charade.

The walk back was mostly uphill and more taxing than it seemed it would be walking down it.

When we reached the top we stopped for a minute to catch our breath.

I noticed off to one side there was a small alleyway between the large brick wall that lined the road.

"Hang on a second" I said. I walked down it but it just came to a dead end with a bike rack. However the brick work at the end had long fallen apart and there was a small gap you could squeeze through.

It brought you out right on the hillside the other side of the wall. It was a fantastic view.

I ran back to his mum and said "Hey check this view out!"

She followed after me, "I'm afraid you have to squeeze through here, but a fit person like you should have no problems!" I joked

She giggled.

We emerged on the other side.

"Wow!.. It is amazing!" she said, impressed

It was very peaceful and tranquil.

I started to ask about her husbands health problems and she relayed all the information back to me.

In all honesty I wasn't really interested, I was just desperately trying to turn the conversation to her sex life.

I tried and tried for a few minutes but none of my hints seemed to be getting though to her.

Eventually she said "Well we better be getting back"

I just panicked and in the heat of the moment just blurted out "I really want to fuck you!"

It went deathly quiet and she just stared at me.

"I'm really sorry" I said "its just I'm so horny and your absolutely stunning, I haven't been able to think of anything else the whole time we have been here. I want your body so badly, every inch of it"

My heart was pounding and I was convinced any second my life would be over

".....But your my sons best friend!, your half my age!" she said shocked

"I know I know....I just want you more than anything ever"

I had completely run out of rational things to say, I figured I had already fucked up big time so why not just go for it.

Taking a deep breath, I leaned forward and kissed her full on the mouth, she didn't pull away but tensed up like a waxwork.

I persisted and ever so slowly she started to gently kiss back.

I tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths as we began to kiss more passionately.

The ever so slowly we stopped.

Standing there we stared into each other's eyes.

Putting my hands on her shoulders I shoved her roughly back against the stone wall, running my fingers across her shoulders and down her front, we both just stood in silence, breathing hard overcome with the craziness of the situation.

After a nervous pause from both of us, I slowly pulled her shirt apart from either side. The buttons clicking open one by one revealing her white lacy bra, my heart was pounding in my chest, I kept thinking I was dreaming and would wake at any second.

I grabbed the cups of her bra and pulled them down slowly until her gorgeous tits popped out.

I just sat for a second savouring the sight and feeling hy cock throbbing like it never has before, I looked up and stared her in the eye, she was panting nervously

"I'm not sure this is a good idea." She whispered

That scared uncertainty was all the encouragement I needed. Grabbing her tits roughly I shoved my head between then, I became animalistic licking and salivating like mad.

I heard a shocked grunt escape from her mouth as she steadied herself against the wall.

I closed my mouth hard over her nipple, cramming as much flesh into my mouth as I could, swirling my tongue over the hardening bud.

Swapping from nipple to nipple, I was sucking and biting just hard enough to draw moans from her, I could here her rasping "yes...yes" over and over

Releasing her tits from my grasp I dropped in one movement to my knees.

Using both hands I flung her dress to reveal the same white panties I had cum on the other day.

I ran my fingers gently over them, looking up at her she looked down at me, pure lust in her eyes.

In one movement I ripped her panties off, the material tearing off easily with the most delicious sound, tossing them aside I looked at my prize

I saw the most amazing, luscious cunt I had ever seen, I thought I was gona cum just from looking at it.

I looked up at her face, she was now staring straight up at the sky, whispering "oh god" again and again, as if she couldn't believe what was happening.

Placing both hands on her ass cheeks I rammed my face into her pussy, I wanted to be slower and more seductive but my brain wouldn't allow it, I just went at her like mad, sucking and licking as hard as could desperately tightening my grip on her ass, trying push as much of her pussy into my mouth as I could.

I grabbed her leg and slung it over my shoulder so she was straddling my face, I couldn't believe it was actually happening!

I could hear people walking past not 10 feet away on the other side of the wall, it only excited me more to know they had no idea that I was so close to them raping my best friends mums pussy with my mouth.

I was in absolute heaven, I began to feel her warm pussy juices running down my face and a licked and sucked as hard as I could, suddenly I felt her legs tense up like concrete as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. I could hear her breath coming out in ragged coughs as she tried desperately to stifle her screams of pleasure, my face flooded with warm pussy juices as I licked and drank for all it was worth.

Eventually I felt her legs begin to ease, I leaned back and stared at her now sopping wet cunt, I looked up at her, she was flushed and just sat with her eyes shut panting slowly.

I stood up and she looked at me with a small smile.

Leaning forward I kissed her lightly on the lips. She leant on my so I was taking her full weight,

I put my mouth up to her ear and whispered "my turn now".

leaning back I placed both my hands on her shoulders and slowly pushed her down onto her knees

She looked up at me slightly confused.

With one hand gently on the top of her head, with the other hand I pulled the waistband on my shorts down.

My rock hard cock sprang out, making her gasp. The hard length just sat twitching, pointing directly at her face.

Realising what I wanted she looked a bit concerned and muttered "I haven't done this in a long time".

"shhhh" I said.

Holding my cock at the base, I gently worked it slowly down her head, rubbing slowly against her cheek before playfully rubbing it against her lips.

She now had her eyes closed and I knew she was all mine.

I slowly pushed her lips apart with the twitching head of my cock, I let her lick and gently suck the head for a minute or so, the feeling was like nothing I had ever experienced.

She was growing in confidence and I began to feed her more of my cock

pushing in a little and then pulling out

The feeling was complete ecstasy, I looked down and watched my thick cock sliding in and out of my best friends mums mouth.

All sense of nervousness and uncertainty had long since disappeared and now the idea of what was going on only made 100% hornier.

I started to increase the speed and power of my thrusts. Her hands went to my ass and gripped on tight so she could control my cock plunging in and out of her mouth.

I was making gurgling and groaning sounds I never knew possible as I felt my cock getting harder by the second. I was desperate to shoot my hot spunk right down her throat

After a minute or so she slowed down, she pulled my cock out and started to kiss around the tip.

"I don't think so!" I whispered angrily

Putting both my hands on her head, I rammed the entire length of my cock back into her mouth, making her sheik and lose her footing slightly

by this stage I had lost all sense of control, with my hands snarled up in her head I furiously fucked her mouth for all it was worth, pulling her hair and throwing her head around like a rag doll.

I had my eyes jammed shut and my teeth clenched as I tried everything to stop from yelling out as my cock plunged in and out of her mouth.

I could hear her gasping and gagging as I continued to pound her face.

Soon I felt the familiar feeling of my cock twitching and I knew I was about to explode at any second.

I instantly stopped fucking her mouth and pulled my cock out, now covered with saliva.

pulling her head back slightly I grabbed my cock by the base and pointed it directly at her face.

I started to wank hard, she looked up slightly confused

"I'm gonna cum on your face" I rasped

"What?" she said, looking confused.

tightening my grip on her hair I pulled her head back hard

"I'm gonna cum on your fucking face!" I hissed

Before she could complain my cock surged violently and erupted across her waiting face.

The first jet hitting her violently on the cheek

I fell against the wall and gritted my teeth as hard as I could, I low rumbling groan escaping from my mouth

jet after jet of white cum splattered across his mum's face, running down of her chin and onto her sore mauled tits

I felt my knees begin to buckle and I fell down and ended up straddling his mum, a few drips of cum still running onto her legs.

She was just sat there eyes shut, her face now a mask of sticky cum. We both were motionless for minute, the sound of our ragged breathing was the only sound.

reaching into the bag of shopping I pulled out a bottle of mineral water, pulling the cap off I poured the cool liquid over her face.

She whimpered slightly as the water washed away the cum and saliva, leaving her beautiful face clean.

I put the water down and picked up her ripped panties. Folding them in half I gentled wiped her face clean with them before stuffing them in my short pockets.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me

"We should probably get back" she croaked.

We stood up, re-arranged ourselves and quickly emerged from behind the wall.

The walk back to the house was very brief and quiet, I just replayed the situation over and over again in my head.

When we got back my friend and his dad were watching the TV.

"You took your time" his dad protested

"Yeah sorry, queues were massive!" I jested.

His mum went off to put the shopping away, I sat on the chair with my friend and his dad.

I put my hand in my pocket and felt his mum's damp underwear.

Reaching into my other pocket, I found the receipt for the shopping, I got up and walked into the bathroom, stopping on the way I picked up a pen from the kitchen table.

Once in the bathroom I pulled the receipt out and scribbled a few words down on the receipt.

I flushed the toilet unnecessarily and walked out back into the main living room, looking at his mum in the kitchen I waved to her and said

"Hey, sorry I forgot to give you the receipt for the shopping"

I walked over and handed her the piece of paper and walked off, flashing her a little smile.

She walked back into the kitchen , unfolding the receipt she looked down at the scribbled writing

"Your fucking pussy is next"

To be continued.....

falselove
falselove
18 Followers