Spanish Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the meal Sofia cleared the dishes and I staggered down the hall to the bathroom. I felt a little dizzy from the alcohol and I was quite unstable as I returned down the hall. Paulo was in the hall and just as I began to feint or pass out. He came forward and caught me scooping me up into his arms, his hands beneath my dress. He took me to my room and laid me on the bed where I began to regain consciousness but I was babbling something about missing Steve and how everyone was getting sex but me. Paulo was bemused by my drunken ravings and took my shoes off and stroked my forehead like a concerned father. I don't know what came over me. Perhaps it was the horniness of the day but I suddenly sat up and put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

I felt no resistance to the kiss on the contrary he kissed me back with enthusiasm. His hand caressed my breasts and I felt like I was in heaven. I ached for him to touch me. I ached for him to fuck me. I had no inhibitions. I slid my hand down to his trouser front and felt his cock grow beneath my touch and listen to him moan in appreciation. Expertly I unzipped him and unfurled his manhood. He was big, very big and I loved the feeling of his cock hardening and thickening. We kissed passionately his fingers squeezing my nipples until they were hard and long. I ached for him to touch my pussy but he seemed to resist the insistence of my longing. I was becoming so entranced by the sheer size and girth of his cock flesh in my hand that I felt my juices flow freely without touch. This was what I missed more than anything. I ached for it to be inside me. I wanted to worship it with my mouth and feel it throb.

I broke the kiss and slid to the floor on my knees and he sat on the edge of the bed as I brought my head towards his cock tip. He quivered as I touched the tip of his cock with my moist lips. I licked around the head and peeled back the remaining skin around the shiny tip and traced an outline with my tongue across it until it glistened from my saliva. I scooped his balls in one hand and grazed them tenderly with my fingernails. With my left hand, the one that years of playing cello had made my most articulate, I stroked and teased his impossibly thick shaft. My lips and tongue glided across his tip erratically until he was writhing and shivering with desire. He grabbed my head and pushed his cock down my throat insistently and I swallowed as much of his giant as I could slurping and containing my gagging reflex as he moaned. I pulled his cock from my mouth and resumed my teasing this time swallowing him after each teasing, titillating tongue and lip bath taking him deeper and deeper. I could taste his pre cum and feel his throbs.

I was so engrossed in my sucking I didn't notice that Sofia had quietly entered the room and removed all of her clothing except for her panties. When I opened my eyes after a hot sucking session her legs were beside me. I could see her perfect body above me she was kissing Paulo. His cock throbbed as he wrestled with two women that had wantonly thrown themselves at him. I reached one hand upwards to her panties and felt the dampness there and caressed her pussy feeling a moan of appreciation emerge muffled by his kisses. I let go of Paulo's cock and stood up and removed my dress. They both watched me as I hung it on the bedpost. Paulo broke from the embrace with Sofia and came up behind me, pressing his urgent flesh against my buns. He caressed my breasts and kissed my neck gently. I lolled in and out of drunken consciousness and it seemed each time I opened my eyes a new scene greeted me, each time I closed them I felt the pleasure and warmth of sexual desire.

This time when I opened my eyes I could see and feel Sofia in front of me suckling my nipples as Paulo held each of my breasts to her face. His cock throbbed halfway up my back it was so big. I pressed back against it and wiggled my ass so that the soft shiny diaphanous silk teased his thick shaft. She slid to her knees as she had done earlier that evening and kissed my panties. At the same time from behind, I felt Paulo slide my panties aside and manipulate the magnificent head of his cock so that it encountered my ample wetness. Almost instantly from the front, as he rubbed my rim to gather the moisture around his tip Sofia began nibbling and sucking at my clit through my panties. Through half closed eyes I could see her slide beneath me as I bent forwards to receive Paulo's cock. The moment her lips triggered my orgasm Paulo moved his thick cock inside me and I felt my pussy stretch to take him. It felt so good I screamed and begged for him to push it deep inside.

Paulo knew what made women melt. He held his cock a few inches inside me, knowing where my G spot resided and his short gentle strokes drove me wild with desire. I came and probably squirted all over Sofia's face and then he moved deep inside me like I had hoped for. It was long and deep and sooooooo thick. I wiggled my ass against him until I felt I had consumed him completely and held it there. My orgasming pussy clenched him like a wet velvet vice pulsing around him, his balls hard against my ass cheeks where Sofia licked them in between sucking at my pussy.

Somehow we moved to the bed where I crouched on all fours where Sofia continued to service both Paulo and me. He stood at the edge of the bed pounding his cock inside me like I had seen him do some hours before with Sofia, I orgasmed frequently and intensely. Eventually Paulo tired a little and laid on the bed where I promptly mounted him and Sofia straddled his face. She leaned forward and touched my breasts again and then we kissed again. As I orgasmed again she came for the first time beneath his tongue and mouth.

' Sofia's turn now!' she insisted and we changed positions and I felt the wonders of Paulo's tongue and mouth as she bounced wildly on his cock until she came. I was aware that wind players can use their tongues in amazing ways and Paulo must have flutter tongued me and double and triple tongued me so many times he played my pussy like a concerto and made me scream incessantly. Sofia's firm round large breasts bounced heavily as she shivered on top of him. We rested for a while on the bed. My head was still spinning from the alcohol and the orgasms filled me with endorphins. I still wanted more. I wanted him to cum in me. I kissed him again and rolled onto my back and he positioned himself on top of me, opened my legs and slid his cock into me once more. I loved the feeling of his thickness stretching my pussy walls and the involuntary squirts of wetness that accompanied his entry. I was conscious of his cock throbbing and swelling and of Sofia licking at my asshole and suckling his balls. He began to move slowly but intensely inside me and I felt his orgasm well up from deep within but he kept it on the edge with his slow deep strokes until I think I saw stars. I was dizzy and drunk but felt my heart rate accelerate as he began fucking me harder and faster. He pushed my knees aside spreading me wider and pounding me with his hugeness. Then it happened I orgasmed screaming and felt my pussy contract around his cock and his cock swelled and throbbed uncontrollably. He moaned long and low. I felt a shot of cum burn hot inside me then felt his cock leave my pussy and enter Sofia's mouth. I looked down in a haze and saw her swallow his cum and quickly suckle his cock. Then it was inside me again and pummelling me in fast deep strokes only to come to rest deep within and spill forth more of his hot cum. He left it inside me as I orgasmed again and again.

It was some time before he pulled his cock from me and he lay back exhausted on the bed. Sofia busied herself masturbating and licking his cock clean and I just lay semi comatose on the bed and eventually passed out. Each time I woke I saw Sofia and Paulo fucking in some position or other but it wasn't until I woke up late the next day that I realised they had gone back to their room.

I had tried over several days that weekend to contact my boyfriend either through Skype or the five Euro phone card that is the travellers best friend but to no avail. It was only much later that I found out that he had met a girl at a party and screwed her at around the same time as I was in hot embrace. Needless to say the week I spent with Paulo and Sofia didn't end with the drunken orgy that it started with. We spent most evenings fucking and some days I found out that the joy of meeting lovers was what siestas were all about. And whilst, for a time I regretted my indiscretion I was thankful that I had such a good time on my holiday and developed a very different kind of relationship with an older man and had my first threesome. If nothing else my imagination for erotic story writing has been stimulated.

12