Spanish Lessons

Story Info
Hubby helps wife to communicate with Spanish lover.
3.5k words
4.09
29.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul came into the bedroom with a smile on his face. "Jessica, we are going to celebrate your twenty-fifth birthday in our own pool this year!"

I was surprised, "But we don't have a pool." I reminded him gently.

"We will by the time your birthday comes around."

I got excited, "Really?"

"Yes, the builders will start tomorrow. The pool should be ready by the time summer comes around."

I gave him a big hug and pulled him close to me. I pushed his shorts down and took his throbbing cock in my mouth. He loved the feel of my mouth and tongue on his cock and I enjoyed the feel of his hard cock deep down my throat. And he was an expert pussy 'muncher'. So it was quite natural for us to celebrate everything with oral sex. In fact, he was better at getting me off with his tongue and fingers than he was with his cock. It was a huge disappointment for me during the first couple of years of our marriage but his eager to please attitude helped me get over it and we have been happily married for almost five years now. I began to enjoy our sixty-niners and trained my body and mind to achieve orgasms just with oral sex. I felt contended but I didn't realize that a tsunami of lust was building up inside me waiting for a throbbing cock to tear into my pussy.

He spread a huge blue print on our dining table and explained the design of the pool. It was a diving pool in the shape of a pea. I was glad that none of our trees was to be cut down. They offered shade and privacy, while there were a few sunny spots for tanning. I was ready for my birthday gift.

Paul continued, "I want you to do something for me. Starting tomorrow, go around taking pictures and videos of our yard as frequently as you can. Cover the yard from all possible angles. Since I will be at work while the builders are here, I want you to capture some action shots of the men and machines as they dig and build. I want to create a slide show of the photos after the pool's all done. We can save the videos on to a disc. I am sure it'll be interesting to watch afterwards."

I had bought Paul a digital video camcorder as his Xmas gift and he has been obsessed with it ever since. Needless to say, he has captured every inch of my body with his new toy. My moans and orgasmic shudders have also been captured in all their sensual glory. What he lacks in fucking, he makes up by coming up with creative ideas to pleasure me. I have an unbelievable collection of sex toys and gadgets, along with all kinds of oils and creams. He loves to watch me play with myself and ever since he got the camcorder, he records my sessions studiously. And surprisingly, I have begun to enjoy playing with my body and I turn into a slut when he begins to record. I moan and groan and often talk about threesomes, knowing that it drove him crazy with desire. These sessions always ended with Paul fucking my mouth before eating my pussy, until we were both totally exhausted.

The next morning the crew and their equipment showed up. They removed the back fence to bring in the huge bulldozer. I was surprised at the speed at which they worked and spent my entire day recording the activities. When the bulldozer finally left, there was a huge gaping hole in the ground. I made sure I got footage of all the guys who were working although I made sure that I didn't get in their way.

Paul reviewed my handiwork that evening and complimented me on a job well done. Encouraged, I decided to impress him even more the next day, with my new found cinematography skills. I went around shooting from all possible angles. Since the big equipments had all gone, there was more room to move around. Also I noticed there were more men at work. It looked like they were manually smoothening out the rough edges the bulldozer had created. The men were shirtless, of course and needless to add, well toned and muscled. Most of them had their backs to me and so I freely swirled the camcorder around, capturing each one of them. I got some good close-ups and was generally enjoying the bare backs and taut butts of these strong men, when I saw noticed him through my view finder. I did a double take and zoomed in. He seemed much younger with broad shoulders and bulging biceps. He had thick black hair, which he wore long and it curled up around his neck. I lowered the cam and focused on his cute butt and I wanted to reach out and pinch him. I raised the camera again to his upper body and felt a stirring between my thighs. He looked so yummy from the back and I desperately wanted to see his face. But I was conscious of a movement beside me and saw the engineer smile at me.

He smiled, "We just ran out of ice and my boys are hot and I am sure they'd love some cold water. Do you have some ice?"

"Sure, come on in."

He followed me into the kitchen and took the ice I gave him. I was tempted to ask him who that young guy was but decided not to. After a short break, his 'boys' resumed what they were doing. I gave them few minutes before going out with my camcorder again.

They were all still working on the walls of the pool and so all I got was their backs again. I shrugged and decided, 'Oh well, it's better than nothing,' and went about capturing the scenes around me. Without even realizing it, I was pointing my camcorder on the young guy again. This time I started with his feet and moved slowly upwards. As I went higher, my eyes rested on his crotch. There was a slight bulge and I zoomed in for a closer look. To my horror, it looked like the bulge was growing even as I was watching. Just as I was wondering whether men got hard even while they were working, his hand appeared in front of his crotch and cupped his cock which was by then bulging alarmingly. My heart was in my throat as I watched in fascination. It was obvious he was fondling his cock. I worked my camcorder upwards and focused on his chest. I eyed his protruding nipples and then moved to his face and nearly jumped out of my skin. He was watching me! In my state of arousal, I had totally ignored the fact that he had turned around and could see me pointing my camcorder directly at him. Even though he was staring right back at me, I could not drag my eyes away from his face. He looked devilishly handsome. I zoomed in closer and took in his full lips. His suggestively licked his lips and winked at me. I took my eyes off the camcorder and looked around. Everyone but him had their backs to me. It made me relax a bit but I quickly turned and went inside. I was wet between my thighs and suddenly felt the urge to touch myself.

I stayed inside for the rest of the afternoon until they were ready to wind up for the day. The Engineer smiled at me as said, "We are done for the day. We will not be working tomorrow. I am having a crew change and they will come over on Thursday. So you have a day off." He laughed as he said that.

I didn't comprehend his message until after they had all left. My mind was still thinking about the young guy and so had I completely tuned out when he was talking. I had been hoping to see him again and somehow talk to him when he was alone. And now he was gone. I kicked myself for not talking to him today. I could have easily found a reason.

After dinner, Paul grabbed the camcorder and set it up to play on our large screen TV in the bedroom. He was excited like a child as he watched my efforts of the day. I suddenly realized that the scene where the guy fondles his cock and winks at me would come up pretty soon. I wasn't sure if he should see it or not. We had talked about threesomes and my fucking other men came up only when I was in the throes of an orgasm. Nothing happened and nothing was likely to happen with this guy. So why upset Paul unnecessarily?

I suddenly lay back on the bed and spread my thighs wide. My negligee rode to my waist, leaving my silky thong exposed. Paul loved to kiss my pussy over my thongs. He was distracted from the video and without losing a moment buried his face between my legs. I moaned and wrapped y thighs around his head, dragging him deeper.

I began to relax, enjoying his licking and biting. But when I looked at the TV and saw the scene where the guy was rubbing his cock, I lost it.

"Fuck me, Paul. I need your cock tonight."

"Looks like somebody is very horny tonight." But he dutifully got up and thrust his throbbing cock into my pussy. I sighed, closed my eyes and began to thrust my hips at him. Just as I was beginning to enjoy, Paul suddenly groaned and climaxed. To say I was pissed would be an understatement. He rolled off of me and went to the bathroom to wash. I tried to suck his flaccid cock when he returned but got no response. He was too tired to get it up again.

"I am sorry honey." With that he soon fell asleep.

He was ready for work early the next morning. When he came into the bedroom for his good bye kiss, I said, "Come prepared to fuck me tonight. Otherwise my pussy will go cock hunting."

He laughed as if it was a big joke and drove off to work.

It was around noon when I heard my door bell ring. I wasn't expecting anyone and so I pulled on a robe over my sheer negligee and opened the door. I was shocked to see the young guy, smiling at me.

My pulse was racing. What was he doing here? Although I wanted to see him, I was aghast that he had the audacity to assume that I was interested in him.

"Yes, can I help you?" My voice was quite impersonal and I was proud of my self control.

He said something fast and it took me a minute to realize that he was speaking in Spanish. In spite of having lived in Texas for nearly five years, I still didn't know a word of Spanish.

"Sorry, I don't understand. Is there something you need?"

It was obvious he was in the same boat -- he no speak the English! I couldn't help smiling at my own joke. The guy took my smile as an encouragement and smiled back, his face showing relief.

I was alarmed at the warmth spreading through my body. I had to get rid of him before I did something stupid. When he realized we were not getting anywhere with our dialogues, he switched to sign language. He pointed to his wrist and said them pointed to the back of my house. Was he saying that he had left his watch in my backyard? I did my best to confirm that through a flurry of hand movements. He smiled and nodded. I stepped back to let him in and pointed the back door that led to backyard. He again smiled his thanks and briskly walked through the door and out into the yard.

By now I was losing my self control fast. The frustration from last night's unsatisfactory mating and the desire from yesterday's gawking stirred a lot of yearnings in me. Up this close he seemed very young and too damn handsome. The heat between my thighs seemed to turn into an inferno and I had to press my legs together to keep the juice from dripping to the floor. I was not wearing any underwear; just a sheer white negligee. I was grateful for my robe that hid my jutting nipples.

He came back into the house, holding up his watch, a happy smile on his face. I smiled back and he began to walk to the front door. He'd be gone in a minute. Instead of feeling relieved, my mind was racing, trying to think of something to delay his departure.

"Would you like a soda? I called after him and he turned around, looking confused. I rushed to the fridge, took a can of coke and held it out to him. This time his smile was a pure joy to watch. He pushed his long black hair back and came back into the kitchen and took the coke from me, opened it and offered it back to me. Gentleman, huh! I smiled and reached into the fridge to get another coke. I had to lean inside to reach the next can and before I could grab it, I felt him directly behind me. He was too close; in fact I could feel him press his crotch on my ass. The guy reached into the fridge and grabbed the can. While his hand was at it, I felt his forearm brush my breasts. I stood frozen as I felt his cock rub on my ass. The hardness seemed to nudge me on and I pressed my breasts against his arm. He needed no further encouragement. He dropped the can he had grabbed and slipped his hands into my robe. I moaned when his rough palm cupped my breast and squeezed it hard. His fingers found my nipple and he began to roughly massage it. He began to alternate between my two breasts and nipples. The cold from the fridge did nothing to cool the heat between my legs.

I suddenly straightened and he turned me around and took me in his arms. He kissed me and I responded with an urgency that must have told him he could make me do anything for his pleasure. One part of my brain was hoping he would go away and the other part was urging me to listen to my body.

And then I made the mistake of staring at his crotch. He followed my eyes and lowered his hands, slowly unzipping his jeans. Just as I suspected - no underwear! He pulled his cock out and I was stunned to see the size. I lost all shame and any lingering self doubts. My mouth was watering, eager to suck on that delicious piece of manhood.

I knelt in front of him and kissed his throbbing cock. So close to my face, it looked even bigger. He rubbed the tip on my lips and I could taste his salty pre-cum. He gently eased the monster between my lips and into my mouth. I almost gagged when he tried to thrust it deep down my throat.

"I can't wait anymore. Please fuck me!" I was almost pleading.

His lack of comprehension reminded me of our little issue with communication. Even in that horny state, I couldn't bring myself to point to his cock and my pussy to let him know what I wanted. I simply caught hold of his hand and dragged him to my bedroom. He understood that alright. But he obviously had something else in mind as he pushed me on my bed and buried his face between my thighs. His tongue and lips felt different and made me delirious. I wanted to call out his name but then I didn't even know his name. I decided I must find out his name.

"I am Jessica. What's your name?"

"Jessica?"

I said "Yes." And then I pointed to my husband's photo on the dresser and said, "He's Paul."

He seemed to get the drift and said, "Pablo."

That's a nice name for a Latino lover, I thought and whispered his name over and over as I hugged him tight.

He wanted to continue eating my pussy but I was ready for his cock. I pushed him on his back and strode him He seemed surprised at my urgency but as I lowered my pussy onto his throbbing shaft, no communication was needed. I rode him hard and fast and was grateful when he began to meet my thrusts halfway. He must have realized that I was beginning to get tired and quickly pushed me on my back and began to ram into my pussy with his huge cock.

I moaned with pleasure. This is what I had been missing since I got married. I lay back and relaxed, enjoying the sensual satisfaction Pablo was offering me. I didn't want him to stop and he did not disappoint me. By the time he was ready to come, I had had four earth shattering orgasms. When he finally climaxed inside me, I knew I would never regret seducing this lovely young man nor feel guilty about betraying my loving husband.

Pablo washed himself and came back to me. Obviously he was not done yet, which suited me fine. He looked at me with a shy smile and pointed to his cock and then to my mouth. I pulled him closer and took his cock in my mouth. He was hard within seconds. I sucked him with gusto, partly to reward him and partly because I loved sucking cocks, especially if they were big as his.

It was nearly six o clock when he left. We exchanged telephone numbers but realized it was pointless if we couldn't speak the same language. Suddenly I had an idea. I sent him a text message that simply said, Friday -8:00PM. He smiled and nodded, obviously getting the meaning of my message. That was the night when Paul went out to play poker with his buddies and for once I wanted to use a real cock instead of the plastic cocks Paul had supplied.

I took a leisurely shower and greeted Paul at the door as he returned home that evening. He asked me if I was ready for some action and I nodded. As he was fucking me, I whispered in my husband's ear, "Fuck me Pablo. I can't seem to get enough of you."

"Who's Pablo, honey?"

"Watch the video from yesterday."

He pulled out of my pussy, waded over to the TV and set it to play the video. When he returned to the bed, I pushed him on his back so that he could watch the TV, and took his cock in my mouth. I was careful not to get him too excited with my tongue. I saw him tense and knew he must be watching the scene where Pablo was my subject.

When the clip was over, he asked, "Is that Pablo?"

"Yes, and he fucked your sweet innocent wife all afternoon."

"You wish!"

"No he fucked me right here on this bed." I waited for it to sink in.

Paul looked at my face, trying to see if I was joking. When he realized that I was not, he asked, "How was he? Any good or is it just looks?"

"Darling, don't kid yourself. He has a huge cock and knows how to please women, especially horny sluts like me. Now shut up and fuck me!" I commanded.

As he thrust his cock inside my pussy, I made the mistake of whispering in his ears, "I want you to watch when Pablo fucks me."

That was too much for my Paul. He groaned and climaxed almost immediately. "If you don't get it back up and fuck me again tonight, I promise you I am going to taking Spanish lessons so that I can become Pablo's sex slave."

Paul said, "If you promise not to run away with him, he can fuck you all you want."

"I don't plan on leaving you darling -- ever! Besides he might be in this country illegally. But I need your help. You are fluent in Spanish. Why don't you teach me some Spanish words and phrases? It is fun to fuck like animals but I want to understand what he says when he's thrusting into me. From his tone it sounds vulgar."

"Or better still, I can be your translator!"

"No way, at least not until he is comfortable around you! I don't want the quality of his fucking to get affected by your presence."

"Where do you want me to start?"

"Why don't you teach me how to say, 'Fuck me Pablo, eat my pussy Pablo, and let me suck your cock Pablo'? I teased.

I loved Paul's reaction to my choice of phrases. He began to pump harder and I laid back and listened as he started teaching me all the dirty phrases he knew in Spanish.

*

I would love your feedback.