Spanish Seed Ch. 02

Story Info
He feeds a prim college classmate who has hidden assets.
2.9k words
4.45
124.6k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: One Chance Only

After my amazing experience with my neighbor Janine, I went back to my house, took a long draught of water out of the bathroom tap, and checked myself in the mirror. Nothing out of the ordinary there, apart from an understandable reddening of the face after what had just happened. I stripped and couldn't find any rashes. I touched my neck, and the thin layer of residue left on my finger smelled strongly of lilac, although it was mixed this time with an earthier, gamier scent as well as the sweat of sex. As far as I could tell, this secretion was coming from one of the glands at the base of my skull. I could feel one of the glands had swollen a little on both sides of the neck.

Heck, I thought, if this was the worst of the side effects, bring it on! I showered and planned my next move.

* * *

Life went back to normal in the next few days, apart from another chance meeting with Janine after classes one day. She seemed perfectly normal in her behavior, and didn't flirt with me. From the way she looked at and acted with me, it didn't seem that she had forgotten our fling, but she was making it clear that she wasn't interested in me beyond that.

I was fine with that. I don't even remember thinking about how unsafe the sex had been, but I assumed she had control over that and left it at that. What can I say to defend myself... I was only 20 years old? Yes, that excuse may wear a little thin as I tell my story, but you know about that movie about men who are young and full of cum? The middle bit of that title is true too.

* * *

My next opportunity came at university, in between classes. Being a journalism student, I had a lot of female classmates, several of whom were obviously grooming themselves to glamorous television careers. And then you had the girls in the J-school who were the products of upper class educations and had the smarts and upbringing to succeed in the higher echelons of journalism, the major newspapers and prestigious professional publications. Me, I was probably destined to work at some minor online operation, slaving away over voluminous amounts of bad copy for little pay. Or at least, that was the attitude I sometimes got when I looked at some of these girls.

That's not to say I was one of those weirdoes who stares at girls and creeps them out. Don't let me give you the wrong impression. If I was thinking any of this stuff, I was careful to keep it all inside, and not verbalize any of it to anyone. I talked to a good many of these girls, and would consider myself on friendly terms with many of them. I was a normal guy.

Just a little bit of a loser, that's all.

So when I saw my classmate Mei in one of the student rooms on the fourth floor of the faculty building, lounging by herself reading a newspaper with a soft drink can in one hand, I saw my chance. Mei was of Chinese descent but a localized accent, with straight black bangs that hung down to her collarbone and a thin, short body. She liked wearing conservative clothing like the thick woolen sweater with jacket and business-style pants she had on today, reflecting her professional good girl image. As a result, she never showed off her body, so it was hard to tell how fit or otherwise she was -- apart from an obviously tight little ass. She was as capable a writer as anyone in my year, though her interpersonal skills weren't as polished as those who were angling for a job in front of a camera. I liked Mei, and teased her occasionally in relaxed social situations about this or that. She enjoyed a laugh but as with many of her female classmates, university was about one thing: getting herself ready for a job in journalism, no dalliances or complications.

As I sidled up next to her and asked her what she was reading, I was curious about how Mei would react to the white seed I surreptitiously dropped into her open soft drink can.

"Oh, just politics. Same old stuff, do they ever get tired of reporting what goes on in the capital city?" she said absently, taking a mouthful of fizzy drink. The can looked half empty, so it looked like I needed a bit of small talk.

"So I suppose you would do it differently if you were a journo at one of these rags, Mei?" I asked. "You'd mix it up a little, put the Mei stamp on it, make it your own Mei-spaper?"

She half turned her head and regarded me through hooded eyelids, knowing from the tone of my voice that I was teasing her again. "Yes, yes I would. And I'd do a better damn job than you, Mister Big Shot." Her grin belied any aggression in her attitude.

We chatted for a while about the newspaper she was holding, discussing the various political journalists and then talking about the layout of the page. I took the opportunity to lean over her shoulder and point at one part of the newspaper at one point, and immediately I could see her demeanor change as she caught a noseful of the lilac scent from my neck, which I could feel had started secreting tiny amounts of the strong-smelling resinous liquid. From the prim and proper Mei, she slowly relaxed her muscles and opened up her body language to do something I had never seen her do with anyone in my course. She started flirting with me. First it was just a hand on the shoulder for a fleeting second, and then as I kept teasing her she pushed me in the chest, the tips of her fingers lingering down to my abdomen as she pulled them away. Such invasions of personal space were not like Mei at all.

I was happy to see Mei react in this way, of course, but I was a little puzzled. Where were the stomach cramps and palpitations that Janine had? Mei seemed to be feeling no physical discomfort that I could see. As we kept chatting, however, Mei did start to get agitated, and fell quiet with an inscrutable look on her face.

"What's wrong Mei?" I asked, wondering how her reaction was going to manifest itself differently to that of Janine.

"Nothing's wrong, exactly," she said slowly, looking at me intently. She lifted one eyebrow, obviously thinking about something, then frowned. She looked at her hands, one of which was shaking slightly. I took her hand in mine, and closed the other one over it to stop it shaking.

"You're freaking me out now M..."

"Shut up. Let me think," she said, not taking her hand away. Her voice was not soft, but she wasn't seriously rebuking me either. She continued to stare at me, then closed her eyes and opened them again.

"Right. Come with me," she said, stood up and led me by the hands I still had clasped over of hers out of the room.

"Where are we going?" I asked, almost running behind her as she strode out into the corridor of the faculty building.

"You... don't... speak..." she said through gritted teeth. We saw a few students at the other end of the corridor and she took a quick right towards the stairwell, usually only used for fires since our building had perfectly good lifts. The corridor leading to the stairwell also had a connecting door to the toilets on this floor, though, and she dragged me through the door marked with a stylized human figure in a skirt. Before I could protest, she yanked my arm and pulled me into a toilet cubicle, sitting me down on a covered toilet seat as she shut the door and stood in front of it.

I looked back up at a clearly distressed Mei, hyperventilating and seemingly furious with me.

"Okay. Right. Okay." Having cornered me and sealed off my escape, Mei didn't look like she knew what she was going to do with me. With a big breath, though, she composed herself slightly. "You... obviously want me. Well, I'm going to give you one chance. One chance only. Drop your pants."

When I didn't immediately comply, not having to try hard to maintain a slack-jawed expression of awe, she cocked her fist as if to strike me. I threw my hands up in self defense, signaling my defeat, and started fumbling with my belt buckle. While I was kicking off my jeans and shoes, she had already started taking off her own clothes, at least retaining the presence of mind to hang them up on the peg on the inside of the cubicle door. She took off her jacket and pants, then her dark burgundy lace panties with the telltale damp patch on the front sticking to her as she peeled it off. I was right, she did have an extremely round and tight little ass, not an ounce of cellulite or a blemish on it, with scrumptiously rounded ass cheeks. I marveled at the gap between her legs I could see from behind. Her thick thatch of jet black pubic hair was already slicked down with her juices, revealing patches of fat purple labia, glistening with excitement. She left her wool sweater on, strangely.

Her eyes were drawn to my cock as I got myself naked. I wasn't all the way hard, but Mei sank to her knees in front of me and wrapped her hands around the shaft, sucking the head of my cock into her mouth. She obviously had zero experience at that sort of thing, as she was doing more twisting than rubbing with her hands, but her soft lips and darting tongue on the cockhead were enough to get me all the way up to maximum hardness. She took her head away and I got my first look at my own penis under this sort of pressure: sure enough, my feeling that the head was larger than it ever got during my own masturbation was proven by visual evidence, as it was slightly out of proportion to the shaft, like a mushroom about to fall over due to top heaviness. Mei noticed it too, because a slight look of apprehension crossed her face before she turned around.

Mei reached between her legs, between which I could see her dripping wet pussy lips and the tiny hole between them, and grasped my pole. She backed her body down onto mine, and placed my cock at the entrance to her steaming hot cunt. She was obviously worried about the size of my cockhead as she balanced herself, and sure enough, despite her obvious wetness, she hesitated with my cock lodged at her opening. Her body was shaking, and she started sobbing quietly.

"Mei, stand up," I said softly. I got up, took her arms and placed them on the cubicle door, and stood her straight, my cock still touching her privates. Then, taking her hip in one hand and reaching around with my other hand to the front of her pussy, I slowly pushed my throbbing prick ever so slowly up into her tight cunt. I kissed her neck, which smelled strongly of lilac mixed in with a little bit of sandalwood, and she whimpered as she felt me push ever so gently inside her. Fuck, I thought, she is a tight fit. I moved my fingers around to play with her clit, and she leaned her head back to kiss me. I put my hands underneath her sweater and pulled up quickly, hooking my fingers under her bra as well and pulling the entire top half of her clothing off at once. She only had a handful of breast on either side, but they felt silky to the touch. With my cock still only a part way into her tight hole, I took her small nipples between the fingers of each hand and kneaded them.

Mei shifted her weight, and I thrust just a little bit further inside her pussy until I felt a barrier. Mei was a virgin! I kissed her hard and she kissed me back with great fervor, both of us knowing what was about to happen. I grabbed her hips, rocked back and slowly forced my prick through her hymen, rolling my tongue around hers in a long kiss, with Mei's breaths growing ragged and then slowing down again as the walls of her cunt expanded to handle the girth of my large cockhead.

I broke our kiss and nuzzled her neck, my cock standing up inside her pussy with my hands occupied holding onto her tits and manipulating her clit. She rolled her head back and sniffed at me, and her slackened body immediately stiffened up. She found her feet again and started working her hips back and forth, pushing me in and out of her. She wasn't working her muscles to milk my prick like Janine did, but the tightness of her cunt walls was more than enough to make the experience gloriously intense for me. I held her body gently as I timed my slow thrusting to go with her gyrating hips. The door of the cubicle rattled as the weight of our bodies pushed against it.

Just as Mei began moaning, someone pushed through the main door of the toilet! Mei showed no signs of wanting me to stop and her moaning only increased, so I could only listen blindly through the cubicle door as the invader stopped in the middle of the room.

"Whoever you are, you guys are disgusting," was the only comment the girl made before she turned on her heel with an audible huff and stormed back out of the toilet. I almost slowed down as I realized I recognized that voice -- it was another of my classmates, a girl called Penny, who was Mei's best friend! I could only hope that she didn't guess who the grunting sex kitten on the end of my cock was. To reinforce the point, Mei reached back and grabbed my hip, and told me to go faster.

I hadn't lost any of my excitement, and I needed no encouragement to increase the pace of my thrusts. Mei's wet pussy was still tight around my engorged cockhead, and I decided to focus completely on her body while I could still experience it. The skin on her back was flawless apart from a few scattered moles. She didn't have much fat on her at all, but I could tell she didn't play sport as her muscle definitions weren't noticeable either. What a beautiful looking girl, I thought, as I held her in my arms. I reached my head over and sought her thin little lips again, and quickened my tempo. Mei groaned into our kiss as she steadied herself against the door, which rattled louder and louder as I pumped my hips up into her ass cheeks, faster and faster. I could feel the head of my cock spreading out the walls of her cunt as I thrust in, and her cunt closing around it as it pushed all the way in. Mei's grunts got higher in pitch until they turned into little yips. I could feel my load swelling up at the base of my prick, and as it shot up into her constricting little pussy I held my cock as far as I could push into her, with Mei's cries of pleasure finally spilling out into a full-throated yell. Again, it seemed like my orgasm brought hers on only a handful of seconds afterwards, as with Janine, and Mei broke down sobbing with her cheek flush against the cubicle door as I held up her shaking body.

I kissed Mei's neck and cheek in as delicate a manner as I could muster. She was lost in her own emotions, her eyes screwed shut as she panted her way down from her high. I disengaged my cock from her pussy but I didn't see my cum dripping down her legs, only her own juices. I stepped back and looked between her legs, where I could see her vaginal lips pressed firmly together between the reddened cheeks of her ass, only a few droplets of my cum seeping out.

I quickly pulled my clothes back on and carefully led Mei away from the door to sit on the toilet seat, her eyes still downcast and her breathing heavy with exertion and emotion. I finished buckling my belt and knelt down in front of her.

"Are you going to be all right?" I asked, lifting her chin with my finger so I could look her in the eye. She focused her gaze with an effort, and nodded wordlessly. She smiled at me weakly, but the little grin was gone as soon as it appeared. "I shouldn't be in here, I should go," I said, waiting to see what she would do. She did not react. I backed out of the cubicle, waiting for Mei to say something, but she would not.

I peeped my head out of the female toilets and heard giggling girlish voices around the corner of the corridor. I ducked down the stairs to make my getaway, leaving Mei to fend for herself. On my way to the cafeteria for some much needed rehydration, my mind was racing with questions. Why did Mei react differently to Janine? Were these seeds really safe? Who would I feed one to next?