Spanish Seed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never allowed this invasion in our previous sessions. A line had already been crossed. She grinned across from the opposite pillow, all trace of her tears gone.

"Why is it you haven't got a girlfriend?" she said. Over the top of my feeble protestations, she continued. "I saw you were giving our neighbour a few looks, what was her name, Janine? She's pretty, why don't you ask her out? Well, maybe she's a little too old for you. You never know your luck in a big city though, eh?"

"I can't get a girl," I ventured, trying to regain some control, "because I'm too busy playing house husband to you two."

"Aww," she cooed, reaching out her hands and wrapping them around mine, which were laying in the space between us. "You're a sweet guy."

"Nah," I said with a smile of my own. "You're cramping my style!"

"Ooh!" she exclaimed in mock exasperation, and reached out with one hand to push at my chest under the sheets. All she succeeded in doing, however, was reach past my open dressing gown, scrape her nails down my chest and catch one nail on my nipple! I gasped in sudden pain. Gwen grabbed at me and apologised profusely. "Oh oh oh, let me see!" she said, prising my hand away from the wound, which was a line of superficial scratches from collarbone to nipple.

"There's only one thing for that," she said, suddenly serious. I looked at her in dread, thinking she'd bring out some smelly herbal concoction or antiseptic. "I am just," she said, looking me straight in the eyes from six inches away, "going to have to kiss it better."

Gwen lowered her head down to my chest, and laid a series of whisper soft kisses down my chest, covering the journey from clavicle to areola. Once she had finished, she moved back up to my collar bone, muttering that she had to kiss each scratch mark better individually. She scootched her body over to lie next to my side, and took her third run of quiet, slow kisses up and down my chest. I sat perfectly still, breathing slowly, enjoying the sensuous tickle of her lips across my skin. After her fifth pass, she looked up and breathed, "All better?"

"You missed a bit, on my nipple there," I said, trying to keep a straight face.

She regarded me passively for a moment with a grin at the corner of her mouth, weighing up the challenge, and then never took her eyes off mine as she lowered her head once more and sucked the entirety of my nipple in her mouth. She waited and sucked and waited, but I lasted out until she flicked her tongue over the excited nub before I reacted, groaning and closing my eyes in pleasure. She cackled in victory, then moved her head up to the pillow next to mine, under my chin, and draped her arm across my uncovered chest.

"Turn the light off," she whispered softly. I did, and drew the covers back up over our bodies. "I hope you don't mind staying with me. I just need some comfort at the moment, that's all."

I didn't need to answer beyond an agreeable grunt. We settled into our positions, her laying next to me and my arm behind her trailing down her back, and our breathing slowed down together. It struck me, as I lay there in the dark staring up at the ceiling, that Gwen was in the perfect position to drink in the lilac aroma emanating from my neck. Indeed, after a while, I noticed that her free hand was slowly snaking down in between her thighs. She reached all the way down, and her breathing caught just a little as she curled her fingers up into her pussy. Inches from my own leg, she gently frigged herself, inhaling the fragrances coming from my neck and working herself up into a lather.

At length, she withdrew, and sighed enormously. "My watchdog," she said dreamily. I woofed in response, as I always did when she called me that. She giggled and raised her hand up from under the covers to my face, stroking my chin.

Then she stuck two of those fingers into my mouth, and I tasted her pussy juices. I turned to her in the dark. I could just make out from the bare light from the window behind her that she was looking at me. I pulled her fingers out of my mouth and sought her own with a deep kiss. We sank into an embrace and she dug her hands under my gown, running them over my naked skin and shucking the garment off. The quietude of Gwen's bedroom was broken by our fevered gasping, in between slurping tongue kisses. Her nightie came off in a flash and was flung against the nearest wall. I returned her favour by sucking on her small tits, tonguing one pointy nipple and flicking the other with my fingers. I threw back the covers entirely, and she pushed off her knickers. It was all happening very quickly. We pressed our fully naked bodies against each other and kissed as if we had just discovered how.

"I want you, I want you, I want you," she panted, grabbing hold of my prick and pulling it against her abdomen. I moved on top of her and she steered my throbbing, oversized cockhead past her shaven cunt lips and into her womanhood. We stayed like that for a time and she kissed me with great fervour, feeling my face with her hands and then hugging me tightly. "That feels so good," she sighed. Gwen was very wet inside, and her pussy fit my prick all over, contacting every part of my shaft and head.

The ragged heaving of her thin frame shifted me ever so slightly in and out of her with every breath, setting up an itch that I just had to scratch. I lifted my buttocks out and then in, kissing her again, and we both smiled into the kiss, chuckling at the height of the pleasure we were experiencing. I worked my cock in and out of her clutching pussy. She dug her nails into my back, urging me on.

"Careful," I whispered between thrusts. "You'll have a lot more kissing to do."

"Shut up and fuck me," she hissed, sounding amused in spite of her words.

"Yes ma'am," I grunted. The sound of her voice, however, had reminded me who it was I was fucking. I had really been into Gwen, and all those feelings of longing and suppressed desire for her over the preceding months came welling up in me. I was going to orgasm before I wanted to! I couldn't fight it, my body was betraying me. I couldn't even force myself to slow down, I wanted to release inside her so much. This was the sort of girl who a man could see himself marrying and helping start a family. I wasn't the sort of man who had fetishes, but I realised with her in my arms that if I was going to develop one, it was going to be about impregnating Gwen, or girls like her. I knew Gwen was on the pill as all modern girls were these days, but that didn't seem to matter somehow.

It wasn't long before I quickened my pace, slapping my hips into hers, and grabbed her more tightly in preparation for the finish. She started giving out a little cry with each hump, and my cock felt like it expanded within her pussy with my last few thrusts. We clung onto each other as I howled out my frustration, cum spurting from my cock in much less quantity than with Tricia. I gulped in the cool night air above her, our hips locked, as she showered my neck with kisses.

I came back down from my reverie, and realised she was saying something to me.

"Again, again, fuck me again," she said frantically. "We're not finished."

I backed my cock out of her pussy. This was not what had happened with the other girls. All four of my previous conquests hadn't wanted much to do with me at all directly after our encounters. Some had fallen fast asleep, as had Tricia because I could still hear her snoring through the walls! I was confused at this new turn of events.

"I want you again," said Gwen, a little more aggressively. She took hold of my dick, still greased up with her own juices.

"Wait, wait, wait," I said, still catching my breath. "Slow down. Let me recover." I tried to clear my head of the swirling mixture of questions and chemicals. One thought came to me unbidden. "Let me see you."

With no objection forthcoming, I reached up and turned the night light back on. I was damned if I was going to spend the night with Gwen without getting to see her in all her glory. And yes, even in that dim glow, she was glorious. Her hair was spread across the pillow in wild abandon. Sweat beaded on her brow and left streaks down the side of her face. Her delicate shoulders led down to her cute little breasts, heaving under her breaths, with high pointed nipples much darker than the surrounding pale flesh. A few ribs were noticeable under her skin on her side. Her hips bent out and then around in a curve, with the dark thatch of her cunt with some of my cum already seeping out in the middle. Her legs were long and thin, tapering to ballet dancer feet.

"Are you done?" she asked, a mixture of annoyance and sheepish bemusement on her features.

"You are very beautiful," I told her, truthfully.

"And horny, don't forget horny," she said, deadpan. "Lie there."

I lay down on my back, and she moved over to grip my penis again. She bent down and took me in her mouth. To tell you the truth, I'm not much into blowjobs - I know, what sort of man isn't into blowjobs! - but this one was pretty good. My prick hadn't softened much after cumming and Gwen soon had it standing to attention once more, even though I had already blown two loads that evening. The telltale bloated head of my cock gave me some indication that this endurance was less to do with any sort of genetic sexual stamina of my own, but the black seed working to its own devices.

As soon as she had polished me to her satisfaction, Gwen clambered on top and pushed my cock into her pussy. She was still very wet, not just with our juices from the first time. Her breasts hung down pendulously, conic pink nipples level with her elbows. With a straight back, she started pushing against me with her dancer's legs.

"Not so fast," I gasped, already feeling sore in the groin from the night's exertions. "Not back and forth, up and down."

She followed my requests, and I sighed with pleasure as her technique took the pressure off my aching pelvis. I grabbed her hips to help her, looked up and saw her concentrating hard to maximise the sensation between our bodies. Gwen was staring at me, almost through me, striving to finish the job. I caught her eyes, bobbing above me as her slicked cunt slid across my groin. She came up out of a reverie, and got that amused yet exasperated look I was familiar with from months of living with her and joking around.

"I need to get off, and I need you to get off," she said, leaving no room for arguments. "Come on, you get on top again."

She disengaged from me briefly, took firm hold of my shoulders and guided me above her. One hand went to my ass to position me over her, while the other went to the back of my head to pull me in for an urgent kiss. I entered her again with a quiet squelching sound, her pussy already half-full of my sperm but seemingly wanting more. What Gwen then started saying to me only confirmed in my head that this wasn't some romantic lovemaking session, the seeds were still pumping out their hormonal instructions.

"I know you've wanted me all this time," she panted, her voice soft and girlish in a way she had never been with me before, as I pumped my hips slowly into hers. "Haven't you wanted to fuck me and fill me with your cum? Mmm, yes, I can feel your cock inside me, you want it to burst... don't you want to cum inside me, yes you do, oh I can feel it... I've seen the way you look at me, you want to ram that prick as far as you can inside me and cum so hard inside me..."

All the while I was quickening my pace as she whispered her sweet imprecations, until her words inflamed me to the point where I had to grab her shoulders and grunt like an animal. She locked her heels around my buttocks to keep me from missing with my thrusts, as her dirty talk was driving me wild. Her cunt also refused to let my cock free, the slickened walls constricting around it in waves of milking action. The head of my prick felt like it was being dipped in warm honey.

Eventually, Gwen's low growls resolved down into a single command. "Cum inside me," she repeated over and over again, hoarse with the physical effort of holding me in her. I could only grunt above her, my teeth clenched as I tried to satisfy her implacable will. I felt a hotness in my balls, which travelled oh so slowly up the shaft of my cock until the entire length felt like it was in flames. Then it happened, I came inside Gwen and we both gasped with the exertion. I can't say it was a huge load that I sprayed, but it felt like molten lava coming out of my oversized cock head, tipping me right up to the threshold between pleasure and pain. Gwen and I clung on to each other, two pairs of nipples mashed up against each other, maximising contact between our bodies as the last of my jism dribbled into her.

12