Spanish Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his hand leave my face as we continued kissing. He began to cup my breast and I could feel my nipple harden through the fabric of my bra and thin halter top. I felt like I was electrified, like there was an electrical cord running between my breast and my pussy. I pushed my body against his hand. Suddenly, I felt his hand against my panties. He began rubbing me through the thin fabric of my g-string. He quickly slipped a finger into my pussy. I broke the kiss and pushed him away.

"What are you doing," I asked. "I don't know you well enough for this," I said as some of the fog cleared from my mind.

"No, you want this guapa," he responded, and shoved 2 fingers into my pussy as he crushed my mouth against his. With his other hand, he began undoing his pants and then he freed his cock from his underwear. He grabbed my hand and put it on his throbbing dick.

"No! Get off of me! Let me out! NOW!" My mind was working fine now.

"You cannot get me all hard like this and then not finish puta!"

He tried to force my head down to his cock. I pushed him and tried to get past him but he had me trapped between a wall and a hard place. He came towards me, ripping my g-string off as he came closer. He was positioning his dick against me as I tried to fight him.

All of the sudden I saw him turn around and then I saw blood everywhere. I looked up and there was Erik. He grabbed me under my arms and lifted me up and out of the booth.

"Stay the fuck away from my sister you fucking asshole!" I turned around to see blood pouring out of Felipe's nose.

"Let's go Anya."

I could feel tears running down my cheeks. I was sobbing hysterically and could barely walk I was so overwhelmed and still a little tipsy, and the heels didn't help either. Erik swiftly picked me up into his arms, cradling me like a baby. He ran up the stairs and out the front door of the club and didn't stop until we were greeted by the brisk night air.

"Are you ok Anya? I'm so sorry! I should've stayed closer! I shouldn't have let you drink! I forget how young you are...so innocent. I'm so sorry! Did he hurt you? I swear I'll kill him!Anya? Anya?"

I must've zoned out. "Erik, I'm ok. Thanks to you! If you hadn't been there...I don't know...." my voice trailed off, unable to say what would have happened.

I felt his free hand lift my chin to look him in the eye. I could see the fear, the worry, the anger, and the love in his eyes, for the first time since we were kids.

He broke the gaze as he set me down. "Well, here we are sis, home sweet condo."

"Already?"

"It was only a block away...you were kinda out of it."

He opened the main door and then put his arm around me as he guided me to the elevator. He pushed the 5th floor and as the doors closed I felt his arms surround me, pulling me into a tight embrace. I felt so warm and safe in his arms. I just wanted to stay in his arms forever.

The elevator doors opened and he walked me to our condo door. He let his arm drop from around me just long enough to unlock the door and hold it open for me. When we got inside and the door closed behind us he walked me to the sofa and sat down, pulling me onto his lap.

"I'm so sorry Anya...I'm so sorry," I could see the guilt written all over his face.

"Erik, it's not your fault! I shouldn't have drank...I shouldn't have worn that! You were right! You have nothing to be sorry for! You saved me!"

We sat in silence for awhile, Erik just holding me, rocking me, soothing me.

Minutes passed until he broke the silence."No...I'm sorry for...for...everything...for being such a jerk to you."

I searched his eyes as he gazed into mine.

"It's ok Erik," I said as I smiled up at him, feeling better now.

He wiped my drying tears away and smiled back. As we continued to stare into each other's eyes his brow furrowed.

"What's wrong Erik?"

"I....I love you Anya."

I smiled bigger. "I love you too big bro." I felt so thankful to have Erik. It was as though all of the fighting from over the past two years just ceased to have happened.

"No Anya...I mean...I love you. Not like a big brother should...listen I'm sorry...I...I'm gonna go to bed. Let me up."

As I looked at him it all began to make sense...the way he began to treat me as I matured. As my body developed, our once close relationship deteriorated. He was trying to keep himself away from me...emotionally and physically.

He started to get up. "Wait," I cried, not only because he was about to dump me onto the floor. He looked at me quizzically, searchingly.

I looked into his eyes and slowly sat up. I leaned in close and brushed my lips against his.

"I love you too Erik," I said as I held his gaze.

As soon as I had said it, it was like the floodgates opened. He crushed my lips with his, grasping my head with his hands as he took the kiss deeper and deeper. I felt his lips move against mine and I parted my lips.

His tongue ran along my lips and then slipped into my mouth. He held me tighter and began stroking my tongue with his. My whole body felt alive! 'This is what a kiss should be," I thought to myself, "there is nothing sweeter."

I could feel myself getting wet as he continued to kiss me. I kissed him back, harder, fighting him for control. I let my hands wander across his body, the body I had less than 2 hours ago seen naked. Down his chest, across his hard abs. I slipped my hands under his shirt and began stroking his abs lightly with the tips of my fingernails. I could feel him shudder against me.

I continued to lightly stroke his abs, while I stroked my tongue along his. I could feel him harden against me. He began to kiss me deeper than I thought possible. Our passion was tangible.

He wrapped me in his arms and suddenly stood up with me in his arms, carrying me to my room, all the while never breaking the kiss.

He gently set me down on the bed and laid next to me. He kissed me softly on the lips, just a light brush of his lips against mine. He kissed me again, just as softly, a whisper of a kiss.

His lips left mine and met my throat, and I swear I saw sparks. He kissed below my ear, and then trailed the kisses down my neck, tiny soft kisses.

He kissed my collar bone, and then nipped at it. His hands caressed my body as he moved his mouth across my collarbone to the hollow between my collarbones. He nipped at it, causing goose bumps to prickle my skin. He licked at the delicate flesh as his hands moved to my chest, delicately stroking my firm breasts through my thin shirt.

He trailed kisses down my chest between my breasts, kneading my large breasts with his strong hands. His hands were rough yet soft at the same time. I could feel my nipples harden despite the layers between my body and his hands.

Then he moved one of his hands aside and placed his mouth around my nipple and began to suck through the fabric of my shirt and bra. "Oh my God! Oh my God," I shouted as I felt electricity shoot from my hardened nipples to my wettening pussy.

He lifted his mouth and gently took off my shirt. I leaned forward and he slipped his hands behind me to unclasp my bra. As my breasts came into view, Erik's breath grew quicker. "They're beautiful," he murmured. I've always thought my nipples were too big. They're the size of a half dollar and the same color as my lips surrounded by a darker pink areola. He ran his thumbs across my nipples, causing them to harden even more.

Then he leaned down and flicked his tongue across a nipple. "OH MY GOD," I shouted. He ran his tongue around my nipple in circles, then did the same to the other nipple. He began to just use the very tip of his tongue to tease the very tip of my fully erect and hard nipple. All at once he took my entire nipple into his mouth suckling on it while his hand played with my other breast. I moaned his name and he sucked harder, as though willing milk to flow from it into his mouth. I pressed his head closer and he continued to suck harder.

I held his head against my breast as he continued to suckle at my nipple, running my nails through his hair. Suddenly he let go and let his saliva fall from his open mouth onto my nipple. He then leaned down close and blew hard across the wet surface. "OOOOO!" My whole body shuddered. I was turned on more than I thought was possible.

I sat up suddenly and tore off his shirt and pushed him on to his back, throwing my leg over him and straddling him. Once I had mounted him, I leaned down and took his nipple in my mouth and began to suck hard. "Holy fuck Anya!" I sucked harder, then bit his

His whole body jerked and he moved his cock against my pussy as I kept nibbling. I went back to sucking his nipple while I grinded my pussy along his rock hard cock, humping against it. "MMMM Anya." I started kissing lower and lower, nipping along his abs. I slipped off of him and began to lightly run my tongue across his abs. He moaned loudly.

I ran my tongue lower, down his abs to his belted pants. I undid the belt quickly with my hands then fastened my mouth around the button holding his jeans together and undid it using just my mouth. I looked up at him; I could see the pure lust in his eyes.

I lowered the zipper with my teeth all the while continuing to stare into my own brother's eyes. I lowered his pants and stared at his cock barely contained by his black boxer briefs. I began to run my fingernails up and down his legs ever so softly. He shuddered and his whole body prickled with goose bumps.

Then I kissed the inside of his knee, kissing my way up to his inner thigh, and then switching legs. As I continued to trail kisses up and down his legs, yet never once reaching his dick, I lightly ran my fingers across his rock hard abs."You're torturing me," Erik rasped.

I suddenly kissed his cock through his briefs and I could feel his cock leap. I sucked hard through the fabric and when I pulled away his dick was even bigger. I blew across the soaking wet fabric and I heard Erik let out a shaky breath. I quickly pulled off his underwear and immediately leaned down and kissed the tip of his cock.

I could taste precum. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...faintly salty. I flicked my strong tongue across the tip, back and forth, never touching his shaft. As he moaned, I began to circle the tip with my tongue, slowly licking all around it. His dick seemed to harden even more as I continued my delicate licking. "Anya," he gasped.

As my name left his mouth, I wrapped my lips around his dick and sucked, just at the tip. Then, ever so slowly, I took his dick into my mouth, inch by inch. I almost had the whole 9 inches in my mouth when I pulled my mouth out, spit on the tip, and blew across it. He moaned loudly. I spit on it some more and then put the palm of my hand against his tip and moved it in hard circles. "OOO Fuck sis! OO!"

Just as suddenly as I had taken his dick out of my mouth, I took all 9 inches back into my mouth, every single inch. I began using my throat muscles to squeeze his dick as my lips sucked his dick. I looked into the lust-filled eyes of my older brother while I continued to deep throat him. As I sucked I used my tongue to lick his dick and used my hand to knead his balls. I could see sweat begin to drip down his hard body, and his breathing quickened.

I smiled around his cock and winked.

"Sis, stop!"

I pulled my mouth off, afraid I had done something wrong. "Why?"

"If you don't stop I'll cum! And I need to fuck you now!"

He pushed me onto my back on the bed and got up on his knees. He pulled down my skirt. "Lift your hips up." I obeyed and he pulled my skirt all the way off and threw it aside. I was completely naked, my pussy was bared for him to see and I felt self-conscious.

I had started shaving ever since my childhood friend Liza told me it was gross not to, but what if he didn't like it?

My fears were forgotten as he leaned down and licked at my pussy. He ran his tongue along my slit and used his thumb to rub my clit. I moaned his name and grabbed his hair. I began to grind against his mouth. Then, he inserted a finger about two inches into me and latched onto my clit with his mouth. He suckled at my clit the same way he had suckled at my breast.

Suddenly, he bit it and I screamed from the combination of pain and pleasure. He then quickly switched back to sucking on it, leaving just pleasure.

He licked my clit as he sucked it and then hooked his fingers into my pussy, finding my gspot. I felt my whole body tense up. I was going to cum! I couldn't believe it! He had just started! "I'm gonna cum," I shouted! He sucked harder and as I felt the pleasure mounting and my body began to tense even more, he stopped.

I opened my eyes in shock. "Why did you...." As I looked down I saw his cock lined up at the entrance to my virgin pussy.

Suddenly he rammed every inch of his cock into me, ripping my hymen in one thrust. I screamed in pain. It was like I had been ripped in half the pain was so intense.

He held his dick still and moved his finger to rub my clit. He rubbed it faster and faster. The pain was quickly replaced by the most incredible pleasure.

Then his cock began to move in me. He slowly drew it almost all the way out, holding it there with just the tip inside me, then rammed it back into me causing me to moan. He slowly fucked me all the while playing with my clit. It felt so amazing.

I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him deeper. He started picking up the pace, fucking me harder and faster, humping against me. "Awww fuck sis, you're so fucking tight," he grunted. I had never been that interested in sex, but now that I was having it for the first time... "Erik, you feel so good in me. Promise me we can do this whenever I want." He didn't say anything; he just crushed his mouth against mine and began to fuck me harder.

He pushed his tongue into my mouth and began to fuck my mouth with his tongue as his cock fucked my tight, wet pussy. His hard nipples rasped across mine and his body grinded against my clit. I grabbed his ass, pulling him closer and deeper. The sensations of our bodies moving against each other, with each other was mindblowing.

I began to hump against him, meeting him thrust for thrust. I felt my body tense and the pleasure start to mount higher and higher.

"Erik! Erik!"

"Yeah baby?!!"

"I'm gonna cum! Oh my god!! I'm gonna cum!"

"OOO fuck yeah sis! Fucking cum for me Anya!"

The pleasure built to an incredible level, higher than I ever thought possible

"Cum sis! Cum all over your brother's hard cock!"

"Oh my God! ERIK," I screamed as he fucked me harder and faster.

The pleasure built to an incredible level, higher than I ever thought possible

"Cum for me! Fucking cum for me baby! Let me feel your pussy squeezing my cock! Come on baby! Fucking cum!"

I felt like a guitar string winded so tight I would break!

He leaned down and sucked my nipple and that was all it took!

"OHhhhh ERIKKKKKK! Erik! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

I saw light flash! My ass came off the bed, my pussy clenched hard around his cock. Clenched and unclenched. Clenched and unclenched. Humping at my brothers cock, trying to take him deeper as my pussy tried to milk the cum out of his cock.

"Erik! I'm....I'm....I'm cumming!"

"Mmmmm fuck yeah!"

I continued to spasm. "I.....I'm cumming for YOU big brother," I managed to gasp out as I felt another wave wash over me.

"Uuuuhhh you're gonna make me cum sis! O fuck! O fuck! I need to pull out!"

"NOOO!" I shouted and used my legs to hold him into me. I grinded against him, my pussy still spasming. I pulled his chest back on top of mine and kissed him deeply, passionately. I bit his lower lip then sucked at it.

I whispered in his ear, "Cum for me big brother. I wanna feel your cum spurting inside me. Cum for me Erik." I sucked on his earlobe and scratched his back.

"Ohhh sis."

His whole body shuddered and he started fucking me harder and harder.

"I'm. Fucking. Gonna. Cum."

"Then cum for me Erik, fucking cum in me, cum in your little sis," I screamed at him as I fucked him back.

"O fuckkk!!!!"

He bottomed out and then, "ANYA!!!!!!" I felt his cum blast inside me.

The feeling was so indescribable. The feeling coupled with the knowledge that it was my brother fucking me, shooting his cum inside me....

"Erik! Erik! I'm....cumming again!"

As his cum sprayed blast after blast inside me I came, milking his cock for all it was worth. Our moans grew louder and louder as we came together.

"I love you Erik!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"I love you Anya!" he yelled as the final bursts of cum gushed into me.

12