Spank Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parabolus
parabolus
587 Followers

'After dinner she asked me to undress her but leave her shoes on, and then kiss her body, and then she made me take my clothes off while she watched. As soon as she saw me naked she went wild, kissing me and fondling me, and then she handcuffed me and started to whip me like you do, darling. It was wonderful - I had an orgasm the whole time, and it went on and on. Finally I couldn't take any more, and I begged her to stop - you know I don't do that very often - but she wouldn't, and just kept on alternately kissing and beating me.

'Eventually she got tired, and just wanted me to kiss her body, and then I got dressed and got a cab and came home. I loved every minute of it, but now I hurt all over, and I just need you to comfort me, dearest.'

I took her in my arms, and she murmured contentedly when I kissed her and gently fondled her breast, and she put her arms round my neck. After a few minutes I freed myself and stood up. I turned back the bedclothes and lifted her legs up onto the bed, and my mother lay there, naked, looking at me. Then her eyes widened when she saw me strip off my pyjamas.

'No, darling - please! I hurt so much, and I couldn't bear to be spanked any more!'

I lay down beside her and kissed her. 'I'm not going to spank you, Mum, at least not tonight.'

Then I gently parted her legs and slipped my fingers into her. My mother jerked slightly, and then relaxed. 'She whipped me there, too, darling, and bit me, but your fingers feel nice.'

I kept on kissing her, and then I slowly rolled on top of her, my throbbing cock probing the lips of her vulva.

'Darling - you mustn't! You shouldn't ...' Then her voice died away as I slid my cock further into her, and I started to fuck her slowly.

'I - I suppose I always knew this was going to happen,' she whispered. 'My body is so painful, but it makes feeling your dick in me even better, darling. I know you shouldn't do this to me, but please don't stop.'

I kept fucking her gently, and she started to squirm. I knew that the way she was rubbing herself on the bed would make her body smart even more, and she groaned, but didn't she didn't stop twisting beneath me, and I fondled her breast and kissed her.

'God, I'm coming again,' she whispered, and I started to thrust into her faster and more deeply, and then she screamed when at last I exploded inside her. She lay there sobbing, her body writhing as I pumped my semen into her, and then later her eyes opened and she stared at me.

'You're still hard, darling! I can hardly bear it, and I hurt so much! Oh, God, yes, darling! It feels wonderful! That's right! Hurt me! Fuck me again!'

parabolus
parabolus
587 Followers
12