Spank Me, Please!

Story Info
My Master teaches me a lesson.
3.2k words
4.35
30.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am to be punished... with a spanking...

But, first... I am to stand in my corner, dressed as Master requested. My hair unbound, red and black striped corset, cinched tightly with black gartered hose and heels...my lower half bare...

Master always makes me wait in the corner, sometimes for just a few minutes...sometimes for half an hour, longer it always seems. When I am in the corner, I never know just how long I have been standing unless Master tells me. The wait this time seems much longer than a half-hour, Master must really be disappointed with me... My legs are starting to ache from standing straight, I so want to bend them...just a little, to relieve the tension... but I dare not... To take my mind off the time and the stiffness... I look at the wall, my eyes following minuscule cracks...imagining they are little forms of creatures or some such thing... My mind drifted off and started thinking about the punishment spanking that Master was going to give me. I did feel very bad about what I had done...knew that I needed a hard spanking. My stomach felt like it was doing little flips as I thought about how much the spanking I was going to get would hurt... and what kind Master was going to administer... It frightened me and excited me all at the same time... My insides clenched with the anticipated pain and pleasure...My nipples hardened so tight, almost painfully so... I hesitate for a few seconds, listening... Then I slip my left middle finger between my pussy lips. Mmmm... they are so slick and swollen... Quickly I move my hand away. If Master caught me touching myself, I would get extra punishments... One of them is not being allowed to have an orgasm, no matter what Master did to bring it on...

I can hear Master's footsteps in the hallway... a wave of relief sweeps over me... I would be able to get out of my corner and have my spanking over with. I can hear Master open the door to the room and then silence... utter... complete... silence...

"Come here, Soumis..."

The suddenness of hearing Master's quiet deep voice startled me. I turn from my corner and feel Master's eyes on me as He watches me walk toward Him. I knew He was sitting on His leather couch...His long legs slightly extended out...I slowly went to Master's right side and stood... only looking down at His thighs and the tips of my high heeled shoes, as required. Master had the leather paddle in His right hand... noooo... He must be very, very disappointed with me... Remorse washes over me... a few tears well up in my eyes... slip over the edge and start to roll down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry that I've disappointed you, Sir"... I say in a soft, trembling voice.

"Yes... you have disappointed me, love. Very much so..."

"Yes, Sir"

"And..."

I dread this part...why couldn't Master just spank me... not make me ask for my own punishment.

"Would Master please give His Soumis the spanking that she deserves..." the words tumbling from my lips in a nervous hurry.

"Oh... I will... Your Master will punish you properly... Now over my lap"

I hesitated for only a split second...

"Now...or is my Soumis looking for more...?"

I gingerly kneeled on the couch, settling myself over Master's lap... my hips over His right thigh. Master adjusts His legs so that His right leg is a bit higher than His left, pushing my bottom up. In this position my breasts spilled out of the top of my corset and onto the cold leather. It made me jump a little... Master pushed onto my tightly bound waist with his left arm and brought the paddle down hard across my bottom. I couldn't help myself... I yelped in surprise at the smack... and the pain...

"Do NOT test me... settle into position... now..." I could hear the impatience in Master's voice...deeper and quieter...

I quickly complied...stretching myself out... my arms pushed forward, my palms touching the arm of the couch and my ankles crossed...

Master's right hand caressed my stinging bottom... Above me His deep voice quiet... "I do not want to hear you... not a sound. You will not move unless I tell you... do you understand me?" All I could do was nod my head and whisper..." Yes, Sir..." His hand continued to softly rub my bottom...

"Good girl..." and the sting of the paddle smacks flowed across my bottom in a wave of pain...

I tried to count the strokes but soon gave up, all I could think about was how much the paddle hurt... I whimpered each time the paddle came down... It hurt so...sooo bad...but I wanted the next one... I wanted the pain...my pussy clenched and little "shock" waves lit along my nerve endings... I tried to be a good girl and not clench my buttocks, but the paddle hurt so much...

"Ahh...ahh... not a good idea my little whore... It's just going to hurt worse..." I hear Master say above me...

Then He stopped... Blessedly He stopped... His hand slid along my bottom... His cool fingers felt glorious on my heated cheeks...the pain radiated wherever His fingers weren't touching... I whimpered and squirmed a little, just a little...

Master sighed... "What did I tell you...?" and the sting of the paddle smacks flowed across my bottom again in a wave of pain...

Master covered my bottom rhythmically with paddle strokes, from the upper side of the curve of my ass down to my lower cheeks, to just above my thighs. Tears welled up and spilled over onto my cheeks... I let out a soft cry... In response, Master raised His leg a little, pushing my bottom up, and gave me several more strokes across my lower cheeks. I clenched my bottom with the pain of each stroke and then relaxed a little just as it seemed He was going to slow down... He then deliberately gave my ass another very hard smack with His right hand... I flinched and cried out...

Suddenly, Master's left hand was tangled up in my hair and pulling me back, arching my body tensely...

His mouth close to my ear..."Mm...mmm...mmmm...Soumis..."

His hand softly rubbing the sting...

"Why..." His hand crashes down... His hand rubs softly...

"Can't..." His hand crashes down... His hand rubs softly...

"You..." His hand crashes down... His hand rubs softly...

"Listen...?" His hand crashed down... His hand rubbed softly...

Master's hand came crashing down again and again. He paddled me harder than He has ever before, using the full swing of His arm to bring the paddle across His naughty girl's bottom. I started to sob... tears streaming down my face... it hurt sooo .. sooo badly... but I still wanted it!

I tried to get away from His punishment... I uncrossed my ankles and pushed against the arm of the couch... Master roughly pulled me back further... He's enjoying my struggles... He's reveling in me trying to get away from His punishing strokes... I can feel His cock pressed hard against my side... I'm sure He could feel my body tense with the pain of each stroke as He pulled on me tightly with His left hand still in my hair...

"Mmmmm...is my slut trying to get away from her Master...?" His voice deeper... more aggressive... His hand roughly gliding long my cheeks...

"No...no...nooo... Sir..." I stutter tearfully...

Master's hand swiftly crashes down on my blazing ass cheeks... I jerk and screech in pain...

"Try again..?"

His hand softly rubbing my screaming cheeks... He let go of my hair slightly... I slumped forward as far as I could go... I can feel Master's cock... hard... thick...straining against my ribs.

"Yes, Sir... I'm so very sorry, Sir..." my voice trembling with tears...

"Never lie to me..."

Master counts out twenty-five strokes against my buttocks... the pain is excruciating, but with each one my pussy clenches and the ache inside get heavier... I whimper with each stroke, tears streaming down my face... and then He stops paddling me, letting go of my hair, my head falls forward. Master caresses my bottom with the palm of His right hand...then down over my upper thighs. I can feel the heat...the pain is intensifying wherever He isn't rubbing... I wiggle my bottom minutely... wanting His fingers to slide down further, towards another aching place.

"Please...Please...touch me..." I whisper under my breath...

"Is there something you want...?"

I stiffen slightly... afraid to tell Him... He said not to lie...

"Yes, Sir..."

Master's right hand slides slowly down my cheeks... His long fingers spreading over my plump bottom...

"What is it, Soumis...? What is it that you want..?"

His fingers sliding lower... the middle one slipping between my thighs... Oooh..yesss...my hips lifting ever so slightly...

"I .. I.. want..." I start to nervously stutter...

Master's hand slaps my ass with His left hand...

"How do you ask for something...especially from your Master...?"

I hesitate... Again, Master's hand slaps my ass with His left hand... the pain is unbelievable, but yet it sends shivers through me...my nipples harden... my insides clench...

"Hmmm...? Do I need to make you tell me? I can spank you all night with this paddle..."

His finger slides further down... where I want Him to go...

I didn't answer quick enough and Master's left hand delivers another series of smacks with the paddle... simultaneously His right hand roughly pushes my thighs apart... His fingers thrust into my quivering wetness. I cry out in ecstasy... pain... pleasure... then He stops.

"Is there something you want?"... with each word Master slides His fingers in further... Then He starts to slip His fingers out...

"No..no...no...please, don't stop..." I whisper softly...

Master's fingers slide further in... I can feel His hand come off my ass cheek... "no..no..." I clench my muscles inside my pussy, around Master's fingers...not going to let go...

"If it pleases Master, His Soumis wishes to have release..." as I squirm against His hand, wanting it back where it was...I lift my hips up again, but only slightly... Hoping His hand would slide down...in further... to touch my pleasure zone...

Master's hand slows down... then quickens... His fingers finding all the right places...

"What kind of release does my whore want?" He whispers in my ear...

"Master's Soumis wishes to cum..." I can barely say it...

"How badly...?" His voice gravelly... His tongue slides along the rim of my ear... my whole body shudders...

"Master's Soumis wishes to cum very badly... She is so close now..." my voice is trembling with my need.

"Then, No..." and Master slides His hand from between my warm thighs...trailing my wetness across my stinging cheeks...I lay in stunned silence and in desperate need...

"Sir... have I done something wrong...?" I say almost tearfully...

"Of course you have... and now I'm going to punish you in a whole other way..." Master growls in my ear... "Now get up and sit on my lap with your legs spread over mine..."

I quickly do as Master bids... He adjusts His legs so that my feet sit on the floor... His cock is sliding up against my wetness... My ass cheeks hurt so badly as they rest against His legs... My insides ache for His cock to be inside...pushing up into me... fucking me...

After the pain delivered by the paddle, Master's caresses feel so very good. His hands slide across my painfully burning cheeks... soothingly... It causes me to squirm a bit... trying to rub against Master's very hard thick cock... Suddenly His hands grab tightly onto the sides of my ass cheeks... I yelp and jerk slightly... Master grabs a handful of hair and yanks roughly, pulling me back towards Him.

"Did I give you permission to move?" He growls into my ear...as He pushes His hips upwards, rubbing Himself even more against my aching wetness.

"No, Sir... " I whisper... my body bent backwards, it's painful on my back and my ass cheeks...it's torture feeling His length teasing me...

"Then don't..."

Master lets go of my hair slowly... trailing His fingers down its length... Sliding onto the sensitive middle of my back that the corset has left bare... It makes me shiver... He knows this is one of my erogenous zones... My nipples harden tightly and my insides clench tightly... He knows what He is doing to me, He knows it's pleasurable torture... It's soooo very hard to not move... His hands slide down my corseted back pushing me upright, slightly forward, then down further to hold onto the sides of my hips... His hips rocking against my wet opening... His movements cause the painful burning to start again. I moan softly as He rocks His hips harder up against me... Master swats my cheek hard and quick... Intensifying the pain more...

"Who owns you...?" His cock sliding against my wetness... "Who owns your body...your wants...your needs...?"

"Master does..." I moan... as He pushes me forward... His cock at the opening of my aching, wet slit...sliding it back and forth... just to the opening of my wet, aching pussy...

"I... own... every... Fucking... part... of... you..." Master growls deeply... As His cock slams into my wetness... I can hear Him inhale in a hiss as He buries Himself inside me...

"Not just your pussy... " He thrusts in deeper...

"Your mind..." another deep thrust...

"Your soul..." Thrusting deeper still... "You will never be free of me..."

Master thrusts hard... so deep...I spread myself as wide as I possibly can as He impales me to my depths with Himself... He is so hard, so thick, so long... it hurts...I don't care... I want Him to bury Himself as deep and as hard as He can... I welcome the pain...

Wordlessly, Master grips my waist and rises up slightly and guides us to the floor... He is still buried deep inside me... I bravely rock my hips back... pushing Him further in... Master bends Himself over my back... His mouth at my ear... warm... nuzzling his tongue around the outside of my ear... He knows that I cannot bear it, it makes every part of my body electrified... I try to back away... but He follows, gripping my waist tightly...

"Mmm...mm...mmmm... Naughty Soumis... What did I tell you...?" as He speaks, He grinds His hips hard into me...

"Master said for his Soumis to not move unless told to do so..." I whisper in a quivery voice...

Master pulls out and slowly thrusts back into my wetness... my legs shake from the tension...

"Now... now, I am going to have to punish you...and do you know how I am going to do that...?" Again He pulls out slowly... and slowly thrusts back in... it's complete torture for me... I want Him to fuck me raw... fuck me til it hurts... completely take me over...

"No..no.. Sir..." I stutter... my voice quiet... but, I do know... Master is going to torture me slowly... Master won't let me cum unless He tells me I can.

"Ohhhh... but I think you do know... don't you my little whore..." He whispers into my ear... His hips thrust His cock deeper into me, grinding His cock up and into me deep... hitting the back of my pussy... Staying there grinding... thrusting...burying Himself deeper and deeper... His fingers slip up to the top of my corset and pull on it, spilling my breasts out... His hands envelope my breasts... squeezing them roughly... long fingers pulling on my nipples roughly... pinching them so hard it made my pussy spasm around His cock... Master continues to tug roughly at them... He's enjoying what it does to me... I want to cum so badly...

"No... do not cum unless I give you permission... Do you understand...?"

Master's hands tug harshly on my nipples... His mouth moves towards my neck... His teeth nipping at the skin as He moves his warm mouth along to the spot between my neck and my shoulder... He bites down roughly... Every part of my insides clench... A shocking, rushing cold shoots all over my body... Feeling like I'm dropping out of the sky... Every part of me is on fire and ice cold at the same time... I'm so close... so so very close... and He knows this...

Master thrusts Himself further into my quivering pussy... Every inch of Him is buried deep inside... His cock is grinding in so far and so hard it hurts... and I want more... I want it harder... I want it deeper... I start to push against Him trying to get His cock even deeper inside...

"You're getting close aren't you...?" I respond by grinding further back into Him. Master grabs my hair and jerks me back... bowing my back tightly... His other hand slides up my throat, His fingers wrap around and splay under my chin... He grinds himself deeper still...

"Do you want release...?" Master whispers in my ear...

All I can do is moan and whisper back... "Yes..."

"Then beg your Master to let you have your release... I want to hear you ask Me for permission to let you cum..." His voice tense with need Himself...

"Please Master... I want release... I want to cum... Please." I whisper with so much need in my voice...

"How badly does My Soumis want it...? Do you want me to spill My seed inside you... To fill your hot... wet... pussy with My cum...?"

Master thrusts harder, almost savagely into me... slamming His cock to the very depths of my pussy...

"I'm going to send you home knowing that I've fucked another man's wife... Fucked her like he can never do... Her Master's cum dripping out of her..."

Master's rhythm is becoming faster... rougher still... His grip on my hair... His fingers on my neck becoming tighter, the choking sensation is causing me to lose control quickly...

"MY cum... No one else's..."

"Oh... Yessss... Please Master... I want it all... I need to cum... I need release... I can't wait..." I could barely speak...

Master's hands gripped me even tighter as He slammed into me harder than He has ever done...all I can do is whimper as His cock abuses my insides... It hurts... there's pain... I don't want Him to stop... I want the pain He gives me... I want the ache it will bring afterwards...

"Yesss... that's it my little bitch... I'm your Master... Let it go...give it to Me... everything...!"

Every pore in my body suddenly screamed... Fire raced over my skin... then ice cold... the light headedness starting... my fingers tangle into the carpet, gripping them fiercely... my body shook with spasms that hurt... my insides clench around my Master's cock as I cum all over Him...

My orgasm sends Master over the edge... His body grinds into mine as His grip tightens on my neck and pulls hard on my hair... Master lets out a deep guttural groan and His hips rock as He spills His seed deep into me... It's so forceful I can feel it deep against the walls of my pussy... I can hear His groan of satisfaction as my pussy flutters around his cock in aftereffects...

Our breathing heavy... Our bodies damp... Master's voice rumbles in my ear...

"Good girl..."