Spank You Very Much!

Story Info
A girl's first hand account of her first play party.
1.8k words
3.58
29.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An erotic non-fiction.


Its about a quarter to one in the morning. We've been sitting mostly in silence, enjoying a plate of fresh fruit.

"Shall we go check out what's happening downstairs?" You stand up and lead the way to the door. I feel as if you've read my mind!

We head down the stairs and stand in the middle of the room. Most of the nights activities have wound down. However, there are a few clusters of people still occupying the front and back of the dungeon.

I look at you and smile. Before I can say a word, your arm shoots out as your fingers aquire a viper's grip in my hair. "On your knees, Slut" You growl.

My mind reels, as my heart tapdances in my chest. I am fearful and yet hopefull in the same instant. I have been caught offgaurd, and yet this is what I've been waiting for all evening.

I sink to the floor. I am nervous, and yet being at your feet puts me at peace. Using my hair as a handle, you rub my face against your thigh. I feel the rough material of your kilt against my cheek. I close my eyes and let the sensation pull me in. I could endure this moment forever. And yet, I am anxious to see what's next.

I look up, searching your face for a clue as to what I should do next. But there is none. Your eyes have gone cold- and yet I am not afraid.

I look down, and resume my nuzzling. I focus my thoughts on you, pleasing you, making you proud. But my trance is cut short a moment later.

"Up, slut."

I try to obey, but my legs don't respond quick enough. You pull me up by my hair, and push me against the floor-to-ceiling display cage that stands a few feet from us.

My mind flashes back to earlier in the evening; we had watched two submissives begging for bits of food while they were locked in this cage; poked with wooden 'kebab skewers, and taunted.

My mind is brought back to the present as You pull my hips out, forcing me to bend at the waist. I grab hold of the bars of the cage, and rest my forehead against them as you spread my legs. You spread them far enough that I must stand on tiptoe, supporting some of my weight on my arms.

You pull the hem of my dress up around my hips, and I wonder what I must look like- my eyes closed, chest rising and falling with anticipation. My pantiless, but garter-clad ass, reaching out, begging to be spanked. My legs, wrapped in black thigh-highs, spread, and exposing everything. I can smell my arrousal, and I wonder if you can too.

And then it happens; the first 'twack' of your hand on my bare skin. I love when you use your hands. We always joke that they are perfect for spanking- and they are just that. Your hands are not to be underestimated. The speed and rhythm at which you use them, quickly warms my ass. And soon I am cringing, scruntching my face in pain, and struggling to keep my face from hitting the bars of the cage; the force you use is that great.

At one point another Dominant approaches. I feel his presence, and open my eyes briefly to see him leaning against the cage next to me, a curious grin on his face. I shut my eyes again. Shutting him out- shutting them all out. It is only you and I.

"May I borrow that?" I hear him ask. You respectfully decline his request. Informing him that 'it' won't be available for others to use for quite some time.

"Could he mean me?" I wonder in my pain induced haze. Or more likely, was it your brand new wooden paddle that he was referring to? The thoughts circle in my mind. Would I mind being rented out? Did the thought turn me on? The possibilities and my emotions flooding my brain, battling eachother. Pros and cons weighing themselves.

You are unhooking my garters, these precious seconds seem like hours. As it gives me too much time to think. I am slipping. I need more pain.

My wish is granted not a moment too soon. CRACK! Your paddle comes down on my ass. It stings, and yet I welcome the pain. Straining on my toes, offering that sweet spot where my ass and thighs meet. I don't dare let go of the bars of the cage. I tighten my grip until my knuckles turn white. The cool steel feels good against my flushed skin.

You work up to a nice pace. Alternating between my right and left side, the top and bottom of my ass recieves equal opportunity to meet with your paddle. I focus on the pain, letting it wash over me.

Stopping every now and then to asses the state of my ass. You run your fingers delicately across my hot flesh. I push back against your hand. Enjoying the sensation of your fingertips dancing on my skin.

Then all at once, "Bite me?" I whisper. You oblige. Wrapping my body in yours, you press against me, I have nowhere to go, as I am still against the door of the cage. I whimper as you sink your teeth into the tender skin on my right shoulder.

I let my head roll back onto your shoulder, my eyes still closed. Bringing my right leg up, between yours, and hooking my foot behind your calf, I rub my stockinged foot against your skin. Trying in some way to wordlessly communicate my devotion to you. How much I want this, need this. Love this. All the while, I am moaning and crying out as you suck deeper at my tender flesh. It hurts so bad, and yet all I can think of is more. I need more.

When you release your vampire grip, I cry out in shock. The blood rushes back in, causing such sensitivity. You pinch the bite, enjoying hearing yet another cry from my lips. We stay like that. You, forcing my body against the cage, and I soak in the full body contact. Feeling your body against mine, from head to toe. I let myself relax, and soften against your grip. We stand like that for quite some time. Until you feel I have come down, and can walk again.

"Come here," You say, leading me to a backless leather bench. You stradle it, and I sit in your lap, leaning back against you. "There's this great porno I want you to watch."

"Porno?" I ask, as I snuggle back against you. Then I catch your meaning. In front of us, there is the Dominant from before, laying on a bed, and His girl riding him in reverse cowgirl. I smile at your joke and close my eyes. But that doesn't last long. As soon, I am taken in by the "porno" in front of us. I stare transfixed at the submissive's labial piercings. Many thoughts flow through my mind. Too many to recount now. But the most reccouring one was how gutsy I thought that was. I wondered if I too would ever have the guts to try it some day.

After some time we make our way upstairs. I grab my shoes, and sit on the stairs in the foyer. Giving you space to get dressed, and allowing others to grab their things, as the coat room is still quite full of 'toy bags'.

I watch others leave with a mild curiosity. I can feel the drowziness that often follows up our playtime starting to set in.

We head to the door and say our goodbyes. The Dominant from downstairs, and His girl are there to say goodbye. Both still fully nude. I am surprised when he gives me a hug, and taken by his sincerity when he says that he looks forward to seeing me at more events. I can see why he is one of your good friends.

Once we are out in the night, I laugh amusedly. "I think that is the first time I've ever hugged a naked man while being fully clothed!"

We walk to your car, hand in hand. A comfortable silence hangs between us. We don't say much on the way home. Just listen to the radio. A soft smile graces my lips for the entire ride home. I can't help that I'm reliving all of the night's activities:

The girl in the living room who was hooded and tied to the bondage chair while her play partner teased and tormented her with slaps to her inner thighs.

The artfully done needlework, the sadistic FemDom who was clearly taking much joy from caning (if you can call it that- it was clearly the biggest cane I had ever seen!) her partner who was tied to the St. Andrews cross. To my amazement he rarely made a sound!

The watersports 'orgy' in the wetroom, several scenes involving the violet wand. There was even a squirting scene.

And, my personal favorite, the very intense scene of The Dominant and His girl in the suspension pit. I watched in awe as she thrashed and cried. I could tell that not much needed to be said between them. Their connection was so strong that He knew when he needed to stop, just by the sound of her cries of pain. I wished I could cry like that. Perhaps not all of the time, but every once in a while.

Afterwards, I'd told Him how beautiful their scene was- and I meant it. That was the only word that came to mind to describe their bond. Their intensity- there was a raw beauty in it.

But who could forget all of the interesting and colorful people you had introduced me to! Members of the Rape Squad, (scary, but intrigued me at the same time). A man who, the weekend before screwed a piece of fruit, (I'd heard of him before I actually met him. Later in the night he came to check on me, his unfeigned interest into how I was enjoying myself made me smile for quite a while after). There was also the man with the wax whom I'd helped by clearing a path down to the dungeon, I was invited to join him and his submissive, but I respectfully declined. Stating that I would have to ask you first.

Then, there was of course the Dominant and His girl who had played such a big role in my experiences that night. Both in and out of scenes.

All people I hope I'll have a chance to meet again.

Once home, we climb into bed and you wrap your strong arms around me.

"Yes, this was the perfect end to my first play party," I think as I snuggle into you and drift off to sleep with a smile on my face.