Spanked by Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers

"Oh Sharon! Ooh baby! Damn! That's it! Suck it! Suck it all! Oh, you sweet bitch!" My fingers entwined in her long hair. I pumped her head up and down as I fucked up into her mouth. If I allowed her to continue, I was going to shoot my load deep in her throat. I pulled her head from my dick. "Oh Sharon! Stop! If you don't stop, I'm gonna cum." When Sharon lifted her head, I could see a thin line of saliva and pre-cum stretch from the tip of my dick to her lips. "Oh Dad! I can't believe how sweet your dick taste. I want it. I want you to fuck me. Push it deep in my pussy." As she talked, Sharon was busy pulling my unbuttoned pants off my legs. She was like a woman possessed. She still had her sweatsuit on. But I was past the point of stopping. I pushed her hands away and stood up. "Take your clothes off, Sharon. Take them off and get up on the bed." I unbuttoned my shirt as I watched her strip. When Sharon was naked, she lay back on the bed with her thighs spread. I crawled between her thighs and stared down at her cunt.

When I bent my head, Sharon lifted her hips up off the bed. My tongue licked her slit. Sharon moaned as over and over I licked the length of her slit. "Yes Daddy! Ooh shit, that's good!" As I licked her cunt, I pushed Sharon's thighs higher and higher. She was nearly doubled over when the tip of my tongue touched her puckered asshole. Sharon's ass jumped off the bed. I grabbed her hips and stabbed my tongue in and out of her asshole. Looking up between her thighs, I watched Sharon as she reached up and grabbed her tits. As I continued to tonguefuck her asshole, Sharon pinched and pulled her nipples harder than I would have done. "Daddy, I'm gonna cum! Don't stop! Please don't stop! Harder Daddy! IEEE! IEEE! Daddy! Daddy! DaddyDaddyDaddyyyyyyyyy!" My mouth shifted up and I glued it to her hole. With my tongue flicking in and out, I sucked and tongued her cunt. Sharon filled my mouth with the sweetest, thickest load of cum. I had to swallow fast to keep up with her flow. Then Sharon's thighs dropped to the bed. With a heaving sigh, she lay back on the bed. Her chest rose and fell as she tried to catch her breath.

I lay there looking at her. I was doomed. I had committed the worst offense imaginable. I had fucked my own daughter. Well, not fuck exactly, I had only eaten her cunt and allowed her to give me head. But the throbbing in my dick told me I would be fuckin her soon. Sharon opened her eyes and looked at me. She moved closer and her lips touched mine. I felt her soft tongue lick the crème from my lips. Then her tongue tip slipped between my lips. When the kiss broke, a kiss that nearly made me dizzy, she whispered in my ear. "Fuck me now Daddy. Push your dick in my pussy and fuck me till I scream." I rolled over and was positioned between her thighs. I felt her hands guiding my hard dick to her pussy. Just as I pushed in, Sharon lifted her thighs in the air. I slid in easily. Besides, I had already lubricated her pussy with her own cum from my tongue fuck. I went slowly, until her pussy adjusted to my length. But as soon as I felt my dick hit bottom, I knew she was ready for me. I pulled out until just the tip was in. Then I grabbed her hips and slammed my groin down on her cunt.

Sharon screamed as my hard throbbing tube spread and stretched her cunt. I pulled back and rammed in again. When I felt that I was getting close to the edge, I slowed even more. We were both covered in sweat. "I can't cum in your pussy, Sharon. I won't take the chance on your getting pregnant." I was ready to pull out and shoot my load all over her lovely tits. Just like in all those porno movies. But Sharon had other ideas. As soon as I pulled out, she scrambled around and got up on her hands and knees. Reaching back, she pulled her cheeks apart. "In my ass, Dad. Shove your dick in my ass. Shoot your hot cum in my ass." I couldn't believe it. Sharon was crying out the same words that her mom had cried out so many times. Theresa loved being ass fucked. She loved it even more than the regular way. I took my cunt-juiced smeared dick and rubbed it against her asshole. I guessed that Sharon was no anal virgin. When the tip of my dick touched her asshole, she tensed. "Honey, relax. I'll try to be gentle." "Fuck Gentle! Shove that fucker in hard!"

My daughter's nasty words enflamed me even more. I placed the tip at her asshole and pushed only enough to get it started. Then, holding her hips, I steadied myself. "Get ready you nasty cunt. Daddy's gonna rip your asshole open." Sharon had pushed her face into a pillow. With a hard lunge, I rammed my dick up her ass. Even with her face in the pillow I could hear her throat-tearing scream. I pulled back and rammed her ass again. "Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me hard!" fuck her I did. I fucked Sharon with the same savage lust I use to fuck her mom with. I could feel her fingers shaking as she fingered her cunt. And in no time, I felt the delicious swell in my balls. "Here it comes baby! I'm gonna fill your ass with hot cum!" I felt the tip of my dick expand and Sharon cried out. I must have shot a gallon of hot cum in her ass. Sharon screamed out that she was cumming also. Our bodies rocked in unison. And then we fell over on our sides. When I tried to pull my dick loose, she stopped me. "No Daddy! I want to savor every second. Let it go soft in my ass."

Later, as we lay in bed, glasses of wine in our hands, Sharon turned and kissed me. "Daddy! You have fulfilled my fantasy like I never thought it would ever be fulfilled. I never want to let another man fuck me, ever again." I kissed her on the nose. "Honey, are you sure you want to continue doing this? I mean, we have to be real careful that no one ever finds out." Sharon's hand found my dick and she slowly stroked it back to life. "After the way you fucked me, I think any other man would be a big disappointment." I looked at my daughter. I really didn't want her to fuck any other guys either. But if we just saw each other, sooner or later, someone would put two and two together.

"Tell you what! You can say that you're moving back home to save money. I have more than enough room for you and nobody would find it strange. But both of us have to continue to date other people. We even have to fuck other people. But the best we'll save for each other. Deal?" Sharon didn't answer me. She turned and straddled my legs.

As her soft pussy engulfed my hard dick, she kissed me. "Just don't let some other pussy sap all the juice from my dick." With that, Sharon rode me long into the night.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,227 Followers
12