Spanked by His Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress Alayne ... I am sorry!

"As well you should be, little boy ... I mean ... little girl. Just imagine what your wife would think if she saw you now. Imagine what your daughter would think ... if she saw you now."

As I thought about what she just said, it made me feel bad.

"Ok, rickiee, let's get upstairs to the bedroom. That is where you will be spanked." As we prepared to leave the room, Mistress Alayne removed her bra. She was naked and followed me as we left.

"You walk up the stairs ahead of me. I want to watch your ass as you walk up ... one last time before I turn it beet red." She said with a firm voice and a giggle.

I walked up the stairs and I could feel her eyes all over me. I couldn't get over the fact that this young woman, barely older than my daughter has me in such a predicament.

"Walk down to the end of the hall, and turn right into the bedroom at the end." She instructed.

I walked down the hall and turned into the bedroom. I saw, besides the normal bedroom furniture, an armless high back chair in the middle of the room on a piece of carpet with a tall mirror off to the side of it. There was also a large mirror on the wall across from the chair.

Mistress Alayne sat in the chair after she closed the door to the room. There was a camera mounted above the door.

"I video every spanking ... every event that happens in this room. That video will never be shared with anyone; it is for my pleasure and for me record. If you were to make some allegation against me, it is recorded so I can prove whatever I need to prove."

I didn't like that idea. I could be blackmailed forever, but I was not really in a position to negotiate. I knew her answer would be, "then go, I will tell Sandy and your daughter about your little panty situation in my laundry room."

"Ok, little girlie boy rickiee ... get over my knees. Make sure that little clittie cock of yours is between your body and my thighs. You had better not leak or cum on me, or you will be sorry." She said with a giggle.

I could see myself in the mirror. Lying naked across her thighs, her lime green panties on my head. I could see her legs, her bare feet and her small firm breasts. I felt my clittie cock harden.

"You're a sick little boy, rickiee. I feel you getting excited."

Then I felt her hand smash down on my ass. It caught me by surprise and I have never been spanked ... ever. It hurt then it burned. Another smack landed on the other cheek. She waited long enough between spanks to let the feeling sink in. Spank, again. It hurts worse when she spanked a cheek that had already been spanked.

"We are going to start off with 50, rickiee. I want you to be a good little boy and count each one, out loud. If you miss a count, that spank won't count and it will be repeated. Make the mistake too many times, and we will start over. Do you understand me, little boy?"

She didn't wait for an answer. SPANK! I said "one".

"Oh, you want to start at one, that's fine ... stupid little boy girl!" she said with a cockiness.

SPANK!

"Two"

SPANK!

"Three"

That went on for 47 more spanks. I was crying before it was all over. I tried, as hard as I could, not to cry ... but it got to the point where I couldn't help myself. I was so embarrassed ... to be brought to tears by a young woman.

"Stand up, rickiee and turn your back to me ... so I can see if I did a good job!"

I stood up slowly and she pulled her panties off my head.

"You leaked on my thighs, you pathetic little girl. Kneel down and lick your juice off my thighs ... and be quick about it."

She spread her thighs for me to get between and lick. I couldn't help but see the magnificent slit of her pussy in front of me. It was wet and swollen. She was getting off on this. I quickly licked my precum juice off her thighs. I could smell the musky smell of her vagina ... I knew it was the smell of an excited woman. I didn't say a word.

"I think I want to see what you look like in my little panties. Go get those lime green panties and put them on" she ordered.

I was red with embarrassment. I wanted to rub my swollen sore ass so badly. I complied with her demand.

I picked up the panties and bent over to put them on.

"Hold on, I think I will put them on you" she quickly added.

She walked over and grabbed the panties from my hand and knelt down. "Lift you foot and put them through the leg opening in these panties." Both feet were put in and the panties were pulled up.

It was so embarrassing to have her pull her panties up on me. They were damp from my tears as she pulled them up and into place. She fed my clittie into them the best she could.

"If you find panties so exciting, then why are you soft, little boy?" she asked with a giggle.

"Mistress Alayne ... well ... my ass is so sore and I am so embarrassed ... I guess I am limp" I explained.

"Or is it that you are a little, pathetic, sissy-boy who can't control his arousal or is it you can't get it up when you need to ... just when it's inconvenient!"

That was mean. She is attacking my manhood and enjoying it.

"I suppose, Mistress Alayne ... I suppose I am a worthless girlie-boy." I responded

"Don't be a smart ass with my, little boy! You're fucking around with the wrong person." She yelled.

I could feel a trickle of precum ooze out into the panties. It was instantly noticeable on the front of the panties ... the way she had my clittie pushed into the panties ... up and to the side ... the gooey precum glistened on the sheer green material.

"Well, you may not be hard, but you are surely excited. What are we going to do about that, rickiee?" she inquired.

"What do you mean, Mistress Alayne ... " I asked

"Are you stupid, I asked you a simple question ... what are we supposed to do about your leaking clittie cock?"

"I just don't understand what it is you are asking me." I replied

She lifted her leg and kicked me in the balls.

"You forgot something, asshole" she said.

When I got my wind back and the pain subsided ... I said ... "Sorry Mistress Alayne ... I forgot to call you Mistress Alayne."

"That's better. You forget a few times and suffer the consequence ... you won't forget " she said.

"I think your Mistress wants to watch you masturbate that leaky clittie cock. Mistress wants to see you squirt your little girlie liquid"

Oh my god. Masturbate in front of her. I don't even talk about masturbation with my wife ... and she expects me to masturbate in front of her. I didn't know what to say or do. It was obvious that I wouldn't have a choice.

Her nipples were long and hard. They looked magnificent on her small, tight tits. She casually reached down and ran her finger through her wet, puffy slit.

"I got excited spanking you, rickiee."

She took her wet finger and rubbed it under my nose. I could smell her sex. It was like it held the secret to making me her slave. The smell and the excitement made me want to do anything ... anything at all to please her.

"Lie on the bed, and jerk off ... NOW!!!!!!"

I walked over to the bed and laid on my back. My ass was stinging terribly. Laying on it made it worse.

I closed my eyes and fingered my nipples as I gently rubbed my clittie through the panties.

"Open your eyes, and look at your Mistress ... the Mistress that you adore ... and masturbate for me ... looking at me the whole time" she demanded.

My clittie began to harden. I looked at Mistress Alayne and her very sexy body ... the room smelled from sex and I was full of anticipation ... almost drunk from the smells. I rubbed my clittie and nipples. It didn't take long ... and I exploded in her panties. My cum oozed out through the sexy, sheer material.

"That feel good, little boy?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress Alayne... it felt very good."

"Tell your Mistress why it felt so good."

"It felt good, Mistress Alayne ... because I came."

"Stupid little shit" she replied

With that, she picked up a leather whip that was lying on a table and brought it down over my chest.

"Tell your Mistress, little boy ... why it felt so good."

I was in a panic, and a lot of pain. That whip hurt, my ass was stinging and burning ... what was I supposed to say?

"It felt good, Mistress Alayne ... because ... uhm ... uh ... well ... because it ... oh ... because it brought you pleasure for me to obey you?!"

"That was a much better answer, little boy. How about if your Mistress dresses you up like a little girl. Put you in pretty panties, little bra, stocking and a dress. I think that will be our next session together." She said.

Next session, I thought to myself? What next session.

"What's going through you head ... let me guess ... you're wondering what the next session is, right?"

To be continued.

12