Spanked By My Neighbor

Story Info
His neighbor helps out with his first spanking.
2k words
4.46
153.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With much trepidation, I am standing at my neighbor's front door trying to work up the nerve to ring the doorbell. I'm scared as hell, but my incredibly stiff penis is urging me to ring the bell.

I've lived in this condo complex for a little more than seven years, and Molly welcomed me as I was moving in with a big smile on her face. She's single, about my height, and carries more than a few extra pounds around her waist. Her blond hair frames her circular face in a pleasant way, and her blue eyes always seem to twinkle.

While we've lived next door for quite a while now, we've never said much more than the occasional "hello" to each other. She's always seemed nice, but I'm not sure how she's going to take what I'm going to ask her.

Finally, I ring the bell, but almost immediately regret this. Running back through my front door seems like an excellent idea, but before I have time to act, the door has opened, and Molly says "Hi."

I stumble with a reply. A curious look crosses Molly's face while she waits for me to say something. "I know that we haven't got to know each other very well," I begin, "but I've got a favor to ask, and you're the only person I know who might be able to help me."

"Now there's something I never thought you'd say to me," Molly says. Stepping back into her condo, she beckons me by saying, "Why don't you come in, and I'll see what I can do."

As we walk in to her living room, I can only wonder how I'm going to be able to say what my dick really wants me to say. She motions to the couch, and says, "Would you like something to drink?"

I'm now at a complete loss for words, so I can only nod my head.

"Water?" she asks. Again, all I can do is nod my head.

When she returns, she hands me the glass of water, moves to the other side of the living room and sits down in a rocking chair. "So," she asks, "what is it that I can do for you?"

Mustering all of my courage, I reply, "I'm curious if you saw the commotion at the pool yesterday?"

"You bet I did," she replies. "The little girl from #224 always seems to be screaming or crying as soon as she gets into the pool area." Molly shakes her head and says, "I'm glad her mother finally did the right thing and spanked her ass. That little one will think twice before she makes such a ruckus around the pool."

Looking at me Molly asks, "You're not here to see if I want to complain about the punishment she received do you?" Not waiting for my answer, she goes on, "I learned very early that if I didn't listen to either of my parents, I would get a licking that made what happened at the pool seem tame by comparison."

"No Molly," I say, "I totally agree with you; she definitely had it coming. Really, I'm surprised that it took so long for her mother to finally put a stop to her behavior."

Settling back into the rocker, she says, "Good, I was a little concerned that you were one of those people who think that spanking a child is some form of child abuse." Resting her hands in her lap, she says, "I've always figured that the spankings I received as a child helped make me the woman I am today. I guess that your parents did a number on your bottom a number of times to, huh?"

"Well, now that you mention it," I say with as much strength in my voice as I can summon, "my parents really didn't believe in that kind of punishment."

"Really," she questions. "You've been the best neighbor I've had since I moved in. You never play the music too loud, or slammed a door late at night to wake me up. The couple that had your condo before you were constantly annoying me."

I go on, "My parents were more of the ‘grounding' or ‘giving me extra chores' type of punishers, but I guess their ideas worked on me quite well."

"I'll say that's an understatement," Molly replies.

I then look Molly straight in her eyes, and as bravely as I can say, "It's just that I've always wondered what a good spanking would've felt like. After seeing that little girl get her spanking, I've really been thinking about what I missed growing up."

A curious look crossed Molly's face, and she asks me, "Scott, how old are you?"

"45," I answer.

She's quiet for a few moments, then smiles at me and says, "Well honey, I guess you're way past time for your first spanking."

As those wonderful words echoed in my ears, she raises her right hand, points her finger at me, and slowly uses it to beckon me towards her. I am able to stand up, walk toward her, and stop when I am right in front of her.

"Since this is your first time," she begins, "I'll let you leave your pants on, just to see if you like this."

I am actually thankful for this. While the idea of being spanked has filled my mind many times during my life, I am still not sure how I would respond to it.

Molly helps me down, and onto her lap. With my added weight, the rocker moves forward. I am able to rest on my knees, and use my hands to balance myself on her lap. She puts her left hand in the small of my back to secure me in position. I suddenly realize that I am about to enter a whole new world, and I am tremendously excited about what is about to happen. I'm sure that she is completely aware of my rock hard cock, but at this time she chooses to ignore it.

"Ready," she asked.

Almost meekly I say, "Yes, Molly."

She giggles at this. I can sense her raising her right hand, and when her left hand presses harder on my back, I know that she is swinging at my covered ass.

The first spank is quickly followed by four more swats. There was some stinging, but it wasn't painful. It was almost calming to me.

She waits a few seconds to see if I am going to ask to stop, but when I don't say anything, she continues with five more spanks. She exerts slightly more effort this time, but it only seemed to warm my butt cheeks.

When she stops spanking me, she lets her hand rest on my butt, and slowly starts to rub all around my ass. Unconsciously, I start to grind cock onto her thighs. She laughs a little and says, "I guess that you really like this."

All I could do is emit a pleasant moan.

After a couple of minutes of this, Molly says, "I think that we need to proceed to the next stage."

I know exactly what she means, so I stand up, slide out of my sneakers, and ever so slowly unbutton my pants, lower my zipper, let my pants drop and step out of them.

Molly chuckles when she sees the unmistakable image of my hard cock under my tighty-whiteys. She takes the lead by grasping my shorts near my thighs and pulls them down. My cock head is caught by the elastic waistband, and is pulled down too. As it brakes free of the waistband, it makes a loud "thwacking" sound as it rebounds off my stomach.

Molly's eyes are glued to my now throbbing penis. She licks her lips and says, "My Lord, it's actually twitching in anticipation."

She reaches out and gently rubs my balls. Again, all I could do is moan because of the immense pleasure that I am now deriving from her touch.

"Before you explode all over me," she says, "I must now finish your spanking."

She helps me back onto her lap. As I am luxuriating in the expectation of what is about to take place, Molly ever so gently rubs her hand over my slightly still warm ass cheeks.

Just as I feel that she is going to begin, she says, "Sweetie, lift up for just a second."

Not sure why she's said this, I lift myself slightly off her lap, and am immediately raised to a new level of ecstasy. She reaches under me, takes hold of my penis, and places it between her voluptuous thighs. The fact that she is wearing a well-worn cotton dress causes my now ensconced penis to grow even a bit larger.

"Molly," I say, "this is so fuckin hot that I really don't care what you do to me."

"Scottie," she says sweetly, "I'm going to spank you till you CUM like you've never CUM before."

With that, she presses her left hand much more firmly into the small of my back, raises her right hand, and spanks me harder than she had previously done. The sound that echoes through the room surprises me, and my eyes immediately begin to water. Each successive spank, raining down from one cheek to the other causes my ass to tingle as if it were on fire.

I lose count after about the fifteenth swat, and I can't control the tears that are flowing from my eyes. Very soon my ass starts to hurt like hell. I am able contain myself from crying out, but I am grunting with each spank.

While my butt cheeks now throb like a bitch, this is nothing compared to the ecstatic pleasure that my penis is enjoying. As Molly's spanks increase in force, her fleshly thighs press more tightly on my cock. In addition, my ass vibrates with her blows, causing my cock to move inside its tight cocoon.

I am now closing in on an immense orgasm, the likes of which I had never felt before. Molly senses my precarious state, and repeatedly says, "Cum for me baby," "Cum for me baby," "CUM for me baby."

With one final spank, right on my now very tender left ass cheek, I scream "FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!" as my cock erupts with gobs of pecker snot. I squirt five or six ropes of thick juice onto her dress. But even as the cum empties from my cock, I can't help but continue to humping her thighs.

She stops spanking me, but resumes her fantastic soft massaging of my burning ass.

It takes about ten minutes before I calm down enough to stand again. She helps me off of her lap, and when I look at her, I can see a very satisfied smile filling her whole face.

Both of my hands move back to my ass. This forces my now deflated cock closer to Molly. It's covered in sloppy gobs of cum, and this is now the only thing that she's looking at.

Slowly but surely, Molly leans forward. Just before her lips arrive at my cock, she opens her mouth, and sticks her tongue out. Somehow she is able to take hold of it at the tip and maneuver it into her mouth without wasting any of my cum.

Both of us groan as she swirls her tongue around my cock. I have to put both of my hands on her shoulders to steady myself, and she put her hands on my hips to help me.

She keeps this up for a couple of minutes, and is somehow able to bring it back to life. As much as I had imagined what this was going to be like, Molly had been able to far surpass my wildest dreams.

There is a slurping sound as she releases me, followed by a giggle on her part.

She looks up at me and says, "Darling, we're going to have to do that again real soon."

"Absolutely," I replied. "But why do we have to stop now?" . . . .