Spanked by Wife & Her Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, hello, John," Janet said, her giggle turning to a broad, knowing grin. "Is your bottom still sore?"

Still blushing, he replied: "Are you kidding, Janet? It's sore as hell." While talking to her was not quite as humiliating as lying naked across her lap while she paddled his bare butt, it was close to it. He couldn't help flashing back to that experience. He knew that she knew he was totally controlled by his wife. He knew that she knew how that turned him on. He knew that she knew that his cock was kept under lock and key by his wife. He knew Janet remembered his orgasm while being paddled. He knew that Janet knew some of his deepest most shameful secrets. He assumed she also was picturing him naked, exposed, humbled and spanked. He was right about that.

"So, can I see how sore it is?" She asked.

"What?" he asked, blanching. "Right here?"

"Well, I guess not, so maybe I'll just have to feel instead." She reached around and gently stroked his butt through his slacks. "Ummm, warm. I'll bet that bruised butt looks spectacular."

John blushed even more deeply. Although he was fully clothed, he now felt naked in front of Janet, as if she could see right through his clothes, with her having already seen about all there was to see. His embarrassment was not so much because she had seen him naked. Having a woman admire his naked body was a fine thing. What was embarrassing was thinking that she had seen how Lisa controlled him; had witnessed and participated in humiliating him; that she had seen how he responded with sexual arousal to that treatment. Having her know that about him made John feel like she could see inside his head and read his dirty thoughts.

Unfortunately, the gentle touch of a warm soft feminine hand on his sore butt was not only embarrassing, but also somewhat comforting and a bit arousing. He felt things starting to stir on his front side. This was not lost to Janet. She looked down at the front of his tight slacks, and could see the edges of his cock lock pressed hard against the cloth by his stiffening cock. She giggled again: "I really had fun with you the other day, John. That was one of the better 'social visits' I've ever had. I wouldn't mind doing that again some time. Tell Lisa for me that I said you have a hot butt. Oh, and make sure you get her the right tampons and pads. I wouldn't like to be in your position if you brought home the wrong ones and I know just what 'position' that would be." She reached down with her other hand to the front of his slacks and felt the outlines of his cock and its cage, giving it a bit of a caress. "Tell Lisa I'd like to come over the next time you need a spanking and help out," she said with a smirk. "You will tell her what I've told you, won't you, John?"

John felt tongue tied. He felt as if he were about nine years old, when women (mothers, teachers, baby sitters) were so in control of him. Even though he was now a good eight inches taller than Janet, she made him feel about four feet tall. John blushed again. He was also scared to death that she would do just what she said and help with another spanking. His hands felt like covering his rear, though he kept them clenched on the handle of the shopping cart. His knees felt weak, and he needed the cart to support himself. He stammered. He managed to croak out a sheepish, "Yes, ma'am."

Janet stared boldly into his eyes. She searched his face. John looked down at the floor. Janet took his chin and raised his head up to look her in the eyes. She held him by the chin as she carefully observed his expression. She had blue eyes. They were piercing him. They looked into his with a look that said: "I know what's inside your head, you naughty little boy." John went from blushing to pale as he saw in her eyes the desire to punish him. He didn't know why she would want to. He had never done anything to hurt her. Truth be told, he barely knew her. Janet was Lisa's friend and confidant, not his. But he could see something in her face that said she was enjoying embarrassing and dominating him. The worst of it was he couldn't decide whether he truly feared her spanking him or craved it. It was both.

She watched these thoughts and the resulting emotions playing across his eyes, his mouth, the crinkles on his cheeks and forehead. She pinched his cheek. Again, he felt reduced to the status of a boy in front of a woman with authority over him. At the same time, he felt his erection growing. If he were actually still a boy, he would have raced home, run to his room, gotten under the covers and masturbated furiously, squirting inside his tighty-whitey underwear. Actually, he would have done that even now if Lisa hadn't locked up his cock and taken away his underwear. He was pretty sure that Janet could see all that. She could see it on his face. She could see it under the front of his pants. She could see it in the shivers that ran over him as she touched him. Or perhaps, she just knew the fixation that boys have on their penises. That's no secret. He often wondered if women looked at boys and knew how much they were thinking about their cocks. In this case, it was clear that Janet had a darned good idea. Thinking about that had the obvious effect of making him think about his cock all the more.

"John honey, please be a dear and reach down there to the bottom shelf and get some of those Tampax for me, will you? she asked, pointing at the ones she wanted.

He was actually thankful for an excuse to break eye contact and turn away from her. He knelt down, between Janet and the shelf and picked out a box of Tampax. Try as he might, he couldn't help seeing her shapely calves, her knees, the bottom hem of her skirt right in front of his face, imagining what was up higher out of his sight. He stood up and held the box out for her. Slowly, looking him in the face again, she brought her hand up to the box. Very slowly, she touched it with a finger tip, stroking it sensually with her index finger, caressing the box with more finger tips, and finally closing her hand around it and slowly drawing it from his hand.

"Good boy, John" she said. "Did you enjoy the view from down there?"

Damn, he thought, she can read my mind. "Yes, ma'am," he managed to say.

She grinned at him: "I hope to see you again soon, John. Try to be a good boy."

With a merry laugh, she looked him up and down a last time and slowly turned and pushed her cart on down the aisle. He followed her with his eyes, admiring her butt beneath her swishing skirt. His cock stiffened again as he imagined what that butt would look like with the skirt flipped up. As she got to the end of the aisle and turned the corner, she took a last look back at him, saw where his eyes were looking, wriggled her butt at him sexily, and gave him an amused smirk. Somehow, he had a feeling that staring at Janet's ass was not a good thing for his own ass. He shivered. Then John rushed to finish Lisa's shopping so he could get home before he got into any more embarrassing situations.

Somehow though, every woman he met, whether another shopper, or the checkout clerk, seemed to be looking at him knowingly. John couldn't help but wonder how many other women Janet or Lisa or Wendy might have told about his humiliation. He had the feeling he might be a big topic of conversation in neighborhood female gossip. He couldn't tell if it was paranoid imagining or if the story was all over town. Every time a woman looked at him, maybe smiled at him, let her eyes linger on him for just a second, he couldn't help imagining she was thinking about him naked over her lap. Every time he heard female giggles behind him he got a weird feeling as if his red-hot butt could be seen glowing through the seat of his pants. Every time a woman was facing towards him he imagined they were seeing the outline of his cock lock through his pants. It scared him. It made him feel panicky. He felt exposed. Yet it also aroused him, which resulted in him feeling all the more exposed. His cock was pushing out hard against his slacks. He didn't know how visible or obvious it might be, but it made him feel that people could tell. He could hardly wait to get safely home, where only Lisa would be looking at him. He wondered if he would ever be able to go out in public again without these feelings. What had Lisa done to him?

***

To be continued.

Your comments (public or private) and your votes will be greatly appreciated. Please let me know what you thought about my story. I will try to reply to non-anonymous comments. Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

12