Spanked by Wife & Her Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smy3th
smy3th
71 Followers

This provoked nods, knowing smirks and giggles all around. All this went on with them huddled around examining my penis and how this control device fit on it, with me standing there as if I were just a pet or something. Actually, maybe that's not too far wrong. Well, I was a pet whose hands were cuffed behind him and who desperately needed to piss.

Finally, Lisa said they were going to let me pee. She asked Janet to hold the pitcher, and told Wendy to hold my penis pointing into the pitcher, since I obviously could not do it myself. She said it was actually pretty interesting to get to hold a penis while a guy pees.

She then took her little key on its lanyard from under her blouse and unlocked the control device on my penis. In the area above my aching balls and rock hard erection there was a mighty contest at my prostate to let the pee through the sphincter that my arousal was trying to keep closed. There was also a great contest between the relief of my bladder and my shame at having them all watching. I don't even like peeing in trough urinals where other men can see, so having three attractive women holding and watching really made it difficult. I strained, and all of a sudden, a huge stream began to fill the pitcher. I can tell you the relief was absolutely incredible. I have to admit that I pretty much lost all shame because of the intense feeling of orgasmic pleasure in finally being able to piss. I even think I felt a little male pride in my manly ability to pee standing up. While they had all seen males pee before, I don't think they had ever paid such close attention to a penis during urination. Lisa suggested they squeeze my penis while I peed to start and stop the stream. Wendy squeezed down a bit, and the stream blasting out slowed a bit. She was fascinated by the feel of holding a penis like a man did while peeing. Then Janet handed Lisa the pitcher and took a turn holding and squeezing my cock. Finally the stream stopped. I stood there for a minute getting the last few spurts out and trying to get as empty as I possibly could (since I could never tell when I would be allowed to pee next). Lisa told Janet to try shaking my penis to get the drop off of the end, like a male does. Wendy slapped it smartly against the lip of the pitcher until it seemed mostly dry, then let go. Lisa demonstrated to them how to put the pee lock back in and how to lock the tube back over my penis, which seemed to fascinate them. She also showed them the cock ring that was locked on above my balls, where she could attach a leash if she wanted. Janet remarked how the male anatomy seemed so well suited to this sort of control, as if it were just how we males were supposed to be kept, which elicited knowing superior looks accompanied by giggles from them all.

Well, then the worst was to begin. Lisa told me that I was now going to get the paddling I had earned and to go fetch the paddle. Well getting paddled in public was really more than I could stand. I actually started to cry as I stood there still handcuffed. My lip was trembling, my eyes started dropping tears, and small sobs started in my chest.

I started to beg: "Oh, no please, Lisa, not here," I sobbed. "Not in front of them. Please, oh please don't paddle me in front of your friends. I'll be a good boy, I promise, I will. Please can't you just do it in the other room. I won't be naughty again."

Lisa was not the least sympathetic to my pleas. In fact, it just annoyed her even more: She snapped, "You naughty, naughty little boy! You were naughty in front of my friends, so you should expect to be punished for it in front of them as well! If you were really going to behave, you wouldn't be whining and crying to avoid my direct order. Now go get the paddle right this instant!" At which point she sent me stumbling off to fetch it my giving me a huge whack on the butt with the wooden spoon.

Since my hands were still cuffed, I had to pick it from its hook in the kitchen with my teeth, and bring it back to her. The paddle is an old ping pong paddle. I came back and stood there holding the paddle in my teeth, still sniffling and crying. Lisa took the paddle, scooted her chair back, and pointed to her knees in the command to assume the spanking position. She was wearing shorts, which left her thighs and knees bare. I lay down across her knees. She spread her legs, and adjusted my penis so it stuck down between her legs. Wendy and Janet were seated opposite facing her. Lisa explained that she always keeps my penis hanging down to avoid me starting to hump her leg if it were over her legs. She suggested they watch what it does during the paddling.

She then commenced to deliver a very thorough spanking. She gave me a whack on one side, then one on the other, then one in the middle across both cheeks, then down at the base of my butt, then wherever she thought it looked like it needed to be a little bit redder. As she spanked me, she was giving me a lecture, punctuated by the paddle: "You males are all alike." (whack!) "No matter how old you get you are still naughty boys". (whap!) "I expect you to do exactly as I tell you." (spank!!) "Just because there are guests present, don't think that excuses you from doing what I tell you." (slap) "When I tell you to do something, I mean NOW." (whack!!!!) "I hope you learn your lesson well, or you know I will do this again." (smack!!) "You males never seem to grow up, do you?" (splat!!) "These girls were expecting to see a well trained male here, and you let me down." (spank!) "We won't have that happen again, will we, young man?" (whap) "I can't imagine what made you think you could question my orders." (whack) "I'm sure that won't happen next time, will it?" (smack) "If I want your opinion, I'll let you know." (spank!!!) "Your crying and whining just makes it worse." (whap) "No one wants to hear your whining, especially not me." (spank) "You think your pee-pee is the most important thing I have to think about?" (slap) "Well, it's no excuse for interrupting me." (whack) "Next time, you'll know that my company comes before your little problems." (spank)

I have to tell you that being paddled with a ping-pong paddle really hurts! And I mean hurts! One swat is bad enough, but a full fledged spanking session is no laughing matter to the naughty spankee. Each new sting hurts worse than the last, and the punishment just keeps building. It accomplishes just what it is intended to do: Stop misbehavior and make sure I regret it and try to do exactly as I am told in the future. So while Lisa gave me the spanking of my life, there was nothing I could do to avoid yelling in pain at each new sting, and pleading and crying for her to stop. There was no nonsense about counting blows. As she explained to Wendy and Janet, she believed in just giving whatever she felt like and whatever seemed necessary to make sure the paddling broke me down completely. It didn't take a whole lot to do that under these circumstances with the ladies watching my complete shame. I was crying, kicking, yelping at the smacks, begging for mercy and wiggling around frantically on Lisa's knees. It was obvious that I was utterly and completely under her control. I guess there is probably no more humbling and undignified position to be in than laying naked across a woman's knees with my bare but sticking up in the air, and my head and feet hanging off on each side. For some reason, Wendy and Janet seemed to find my predicament extremely amusing. I guess watching a full grown man being put in the position of a young naughty little boy, his bare behind being blistered with a paddle, crying and wiggling, must be a funny sight to a woman.

On top of that, having the girls watching and laughing at not only the bare-assed paddling, but my helpless and pathetic reaction to it was so utterly and completely shameful and degrading that the psychological effect was perhaps even worse. Knowing that these women viewed me as nothing more than a naughty little boy getting his bottom spanked (as he so well deserved for talking back to a woman) just took away any vestige of pride or self respect.

Then they noticed that my penis between Lisa's knees was getting very long and hard. It was really throbbing – almost as bad as my butt. If I could have done anything to relieve the erection, I would have done just about anything. They stood up and came over for a better look. As Lisa continued to batter my butt, Wendy knelt down and felt my penis, while Janet stood behind me looking at my bare behind, with my balls revealed between my legs as I wriggled. I can tell you the pain was intense, but the shame was just about as bad. Wendy said she was amazed that the paddling produced such a strong erection. She thought the pain would have the opposite affect. Janet said: " Are you sure this is really punishment? It looks like he is actually enjoying it." Through my cries, I said "No, no no, it hurts, it hurt, it hurts!" Lisa was still giving me some good ones, and my behind was absolutely on fire. She replied "Male erections can result from almost any stimulation. Males are basically infantile and getting spanked over a woman's knees appeals to that infantile male sensibility. That is one of the reasons it is so easy to put a man under a woman's control. A man expects to be controlled by a woman. He needs it."

Wendy then reached under me and took hold of my shaft to feel how hard it was. Of course it was still capped off, so there was no danger of me cumming. She gave the accessible part of the shaft a few strokes, and then felt, cupped and massaged my testicles, all as I was getting the spanking and the lecture at the same time. She was impressed at how totally hard the spanking and humiliation had made me, and I was groaning with obvious desire, and thrusting at her hand. Lisa said: "Men are basically just a penis with a few accessories. Nothing else about a man makes much difference. They're all slaves to their erections, and to any woman who takes advantage of that. They're really just big babies with fixations on what is happening in their diapers." Wendy agreed: "A penises is a pretty funny thing, and watching it hanging down there erect because of his spanking and exposure makes it look all the funnier. The neatest thing about penises is how they give away what a male is really thinking and feeling, so he is easier to control."

Having my erections discussed as infantile took away any possible male pride in it and made it just silly and childish. My penis, that fundamental symbol of potency and maleness, the center of any man's erotic power, was being treated as an object of amusement. Rather than showing off my power, it was the handle or lever by which a mere woman could control me, mock me, abuse me, and put me completely under her power. I felt like worse than nothing. I felt not merely pathetic, but beneath deserving their notice. I knew I could never face them again without knowing they would be thinking of me just as they saw me at that moment: naked as a baby, acting like a baby and being treated like one. My body was on display for them like a toddler who had wet his pants, laid out on the changing table to be powdered, spanked and diapered. It made me realize how totally I was controlled by women, how infantile I was, and how much I needed to be under their strict control.

Letting these ladies see the obvious fact that I actually found this treatment erotic and arousing was truly awful. Such feelings had been some of my deepest, darkest personal secrets that I was embarrassed even to admit to myself, much less to anyone else. This was something I had never confessed to anyone. Even when my wife discovered it, I assumed no one else would ever know. But now Wendy and Janet could clearly see the erections it produced. No attempt to resist or control it was of any use. I certainly couldn't hide it, or hide anything else. My feelings were completely obvious to them. Having my most secret feelings naked and exposed to their view was one of my worst nightmares come true.

Finally, Lisa decided that I had had enough, and she ended the paddling, but she continued to hold me in the spanking position over her knees. She asked Wendy to hand her the lotion from next to the kitchen sink. She put some on her hands, and then started rubbing some on my extremely sore bottom. She commented that how enjoyable it was to feel the heat coming off my red butt, and that it was good to show the boy a little kindness after his punishment.

Even in that position, I could sense that this scene had actually turned all three women on. The scent of arousal was in the air, and they were all flushed and giggling. They sat back down, but were sort of wiggling on their seats. Then Lisa told me to get up, go stand in the corner, face the wall and behave myself for a while, so I stood there sniffling, my butt on fire, my penis erect and throbbing, trying to stand still and be quiet while the girls continued their conversation. I'm sure they were also watching by purple bottom.

Janet said that she should be getting home. It was obvious she was thinking about sex with her husband. But then she said: "My slob of a husband is probably just sitting on the couch, drinking beer and watching TV while ignoring all the work that needs to be done and expecting me to come home and make his dinner. Maybe I should try this out on him."

Lisa said: "By all means at least make him drop his pants, put him over your knees and paddle his bottom a little. It will start making him realize that laziness has consequences."

Janet said: "Just wait til I tell him how you have whipped John into shape. George has been wondering how John got so fit and trim. He will think it's pretty funny when he finds out that it all came from John being a total sissy and being controlled by his dick."

When I heard that, I was scared out of my wits. From my corner, I started begging her not to tell. I would never be able to look George in the eye again if he found out I was so completely pussy-whipped.

All that accomplished was to get Lisa to threaten to give me some more paddling until I settled down. She said, "Now you are sassing us, and even talking back to Janet. You know better than to argue with my friends. I think the best thing would be to give Janet a little practice before she goes home. Janet, would you like to try giving this naughty boy a spanking?"

Janet was a little nervous about it, but she said, yes she thought it would be fun. So Lisa told me to get the paddle and go over to Janet with it. I picked up the paddle from the table in my teeth, and stood in front of Janet still erect. I wouldn't have thought I could have any shame left, but standing there totally erect, with the penis cover locked on, my butt shining red, the tears still running down my cheeks, and Janet and Wendy smirking at my utter disgrace, continued to make me feel like a little boy being potty trained. Janet straightened out her knees, hiked her skirt up a bit to bare her thighs and snapped her fingers, pointing me to lay across her knees. At that point, I think the rest of my body was just about as red with shame as my butt was from Lisa's paddling. Shuddering, I lay down over her knees, almost grateful to be able to at least put my erection a little less on display, even if my behind was even more exposed.

Janet then began paddling me. She started out pretty softly, and I thought maybe she was going to go easy on me. But Lisa noticed too, and told her not to be shy about it, but put some force into it: "Remember, it may hurt him a lot, but it also arouses him, so don't worry that you are doing any damage. Just think about your husband sitting on the couch (spank!), drinking beer (smack!), ignoring housework (whack!), getting fat (spank!), and expecting you to come home, cook his dinner (wow-ow!) and let him use your body for his release (whomp!!)." Well that did it. Janet really started waling away at my butt, and I lost all control again, wriggling, kicking, squirming, crying, begging and yelping at each blow.

Lisa said: "One of the best reasons for blistering your male's behind is that it keeps him from sitting on it. When you go home and give him the whacking he deserves, he won't have the least temptation to sit back down on the couch, or anywhere else for the next day or two. He will be on his feet, so you can get some work out of him for a change. Keep the bum off his bum! That's the way! The other nice thing is, he won't just roll over on his back in bed and start snoring! It's the total cure for male snoring!"

Wendy was watching Janet spank me with great interest. She noticed how big and long my prick still was. She asked how I could possibly get aroused by such punishment. Lisa suggested she find out how aroused I really was, and handed Wendy the key to my penis tube. Wendy knelt down under my squirming body, unlocked the tube and slipped it off. She took hold of the end of it and began milking me. Despite Janet continuing to paddle me, I couldn't help but respond to the touch my cock had been longing for. It didn't take long for me to reach climax. My body went rigid. I was pumping against her hand, straining tremendously. To the amusement of the girls, I arched my back, my feet pointed out, and I began squirting and spasming, cuming and cuming, as Wendy continued squeezing and rubbing my cock. I can't say it made me forget the pain of the paddle. It was an additive pain. I can tell you that I had never in my whole life had an audience other than my wife watch me orgasm, and had never expected to. Once again, one of my most private secrets had been displayed for female amusement and curiosity, and in a most humiliating situation. Once again, my degrading desires were revealed, as they could all see that much as I cried and begged, I actually got my kicks out of it and the paddling was doing me no real harm.

Janet decided that this was enough for my poor sore bottom, and stopped the paddling.

Lisa said: "One of the things to watch out for is to not let your male start rubbing his penis on your lap, or you will end up with a wet spot on your skirt. If you don't have him in a penis control device like this, make sure he doesn't have anything to rub against." Lisa snapped her fingers at me, told me to get some tissues and clean up the mess I had made on the floor and then go use the bathroom and come right back.

When I got back, Janet decided that now she really needed to go right home and start getting her husband into shape. She watched while Lisa locked my cock up again, then she smiled at me with a mixture of amusement and the sort of affection one would have for a cute puppy, kissed me on the cheek, gave me a slap on the rear with her hand as a parting gesture, and said: "Behave yourself now, young man." Her attention caused my penis to give her a wave goodbye. She saw that and laughed, gave it a little tug, and commented on how handy it was that males were equipped with their little thought-meter.. I think after she got home and gave George a few good ones, she was likely to want him to take care of her own arousal, but that was just a guess. With a woman, how can you tell?

Wendy said her husband wouldn't be home yet, so she stayed to talk to Lisa some more. Lisa had Wendy put the cock lock back on my dick. Then she unlocked the hand cuffs and told me to start cleaning up the kitchen and fixing dinner while they talked.

Wendy was very impressed with the way I responded to Lisa's orders. Though I was obviously extremely embarrassed to be walking around naked in front of her and having my obedience training put on display for the amazement and amusement of my wife's friend, I clearly was so fully under Lisa's control that I did whatever I was told, shame notwithstanding, and shamed I was. Of course, I didn't have much left to hide that Wendy hadn't already seen. My sexual and bodily functions, and what turned me on had been made pretty evident.

smy3th
smy3th
71 Followers