Spanked to Submission: A Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audree gave an olive branch and Penelope took it hook, line and sinker. "Who would that be?" Penelope asked curiously.

Audree gave a coy smile, "I don't kiss and tell." Her finger slipped between my pussy lips. It was all I could do to not come right there.

Penelope, in her drunken state, tried to process Audree's implication that she was bi. Her face was quite flushed, a mixture of alcohol and either embarrassment or arousal. Finally, she said, looking at me, maybe wondering if I was the so-called bi co-worker, "Annie knows what it is like to work long hours; we sacrifice our love lives a bit for our careers."

Ms. Audree, her finger now in my cunt, replied, "Hey, I am all up for my career, but I don't plan to give up my sex life for it. I plan to have my cake and eat it too." She paused a few seconds for dramatic effect, before correcting herself, "Well in my case, I plan to have my pie and lick it too."

This time it was Markus who spit out his drink, "Well ladies, too much lesbian innuendo for me. I am going to find me a boy toy." He finished his drink and went on the prowl.

Penelope was clearly trying to put all this information together, "Well, I should go too." I wondered if she was like I was only a brief time ago. Her pussy probably was tingling with eagerness, while her head was fighting the temptation to submit.

Audree said, "Well that's a shame, things were just getting interesting."

Penelope looked at Audree for a few seconds before abruptly standing up, breaking the eye contact. Audree stood up too, her finger leaving my cunt, and gave Penelope a goodbye hug. Mortified, I watched as her finger, which was just in me, was now near Penelope's nose. I could tell that Penelope noticed an odd scent, but I doubt she put two and two together. Just before Penelope left, Audree whispered something in her ear. Audree watched her leave and snapped her fingers at me. I, like a good puppy, quickly went to her. She had me pay the check flash the waitress my tits before we went back to my office.

Once back in my office, she said, "So, still think Penelope won't be mine?"

I was no longer sure of anything, "I really don't know."

Audree smiled, "I could have taken her tonight, Annie-girl, but I don't want to take her drunk. I want her to willingly submit to me fully cognisant of her decision. Just like you did."

"Like I did?" I questioned.

She smiled as she took off her slacks and sat on my loveseat. "You know exactly what I am saying. You submitted to me willingly."

"I did not," I adamantly disagreed.

She pointed to the floor and I got on all fours and crawled towards her. She asked, "Did I force you to climb onto my lap? No, Annie-girl, I didn't. You, on your own accord, submitted to me. Sure you tried to fight it morally, but deep down you wanted to submit to me. You needed to. Annie-girl, pretend all you want that you were forced into this submission, but that is not true. Sure I seduced you, tempted you, and threatened you, but in the end you made your own choice to be my slut." By the end of this sad truth, I was at her feet. She opened her legs and ordered, "Now get me off, Annie-girl. Flirting with Penelope got me really fucking horny."

She grabbed my head and pulled me into her wetness. Unlike previous encounters, which started slowly, this was just her fucking my face. By the time she came, after only a couple of minutes, my face was soaked with her juice. Still breathing hard, she turned around so she was on her knees and her ass was in my face, "Annie-girl, spread my ass cheeks and use your tongue to give me a nice anal rimming."

The thought of such a disgusting act was revolting, but like a good slut, I obeyed. I pulled her firm ass cheeks apart and looked at her little rosebud. Although humiliated by the act I was to perform, I was too weak and too obedient to resist. I extended my tongue and licked. The taste was extremely unpleasant and slightly sweaty, I just submissively did the humiliating task, trying not to think about it. Thankfully, after only a minute or two of this degrading act, she told me to stop and put her slacks back on. She patted me on the head, "You are such a good girl, Annie-girl." She chuckled as she left, "One sleep until your next spanking."

I got off my knees and went directly to the washroom where I grabbed the mouthwash and shot it like one would a shooter. I washed my face, which was sticky with juice, and after crying once again, I called a cab, too drunk for the train, and headed home.

19. CAUGHT IN THE ACT

When I arrived Friday, with a bit of a hangover, I was shocked to find no note waiting for me. I was both thankful and disappointed; my emotions still a roller coaster of fucked up.

Audree arrived a bit late and handed me my schedule. Being the last Friday of the month, it was only a half-day, and my schedule was a bunch of update meetings. As lunch rolled around, Ms. Audree and I finally connected, "I ordered lunch in, Annie-girl. We'll get your weekly spanks done early today."

I just nodded. She looked at her watch, "Lunch should arrive at 12:30 or so. By then this building should be like a ghost town." She handed me a file and left my office. I worked on the file, vaguely excited about Ms. Audree's promise that I could come today. I had been consumed with the thought of an orgasm all day and most of the week and soon it would hopefully be fulfilled.

Lunch arrived on time and Ms. Audree and I ate lunch like a regular boss and employee would. We talked about clients, upcoming presentations, and hiring gossip. When lunch was done, Ms. Audree smiled, "I hope you don't mind, but I didn't order you any dessert. I brought you my own." She walked over to my desk, pulled off her skirt, and hopped up onto the desk.

I didn't need instructions. I went to my desk, pulled my chair around, and gazed at my Mistress's ripe, perfect cunt. I moved in and surprised her. Instead of going directly to her pussy, I kissed her inner thigh. I gave soft kisses to every inch of her black left thigh. I moved to her pussy, my hot breath directly on her cunt, her intoxicating smell drifting to my nose, before I moved to her right thigh. She moaned, "Annie-girl, are you teasing me?"

Looking her directly in the eye, I attempted to be seductive, "Yes, Ms, Audree, is it working?"

She moaned in reply and reached for my head guiding me into her luscious cunt. I lapped luxuriantly, savouring her taste. Accepting I loved this complete submission, I became focused on bringing the most possible pleasure I could to my young black beautiful Mistress. I licked slowly, moving my tongue up and down her wide pussy lips. As her breathing got heavier, I decided to focus on her clit, like I usually did, and as her legs began to tighten around my head, I slid my finger into her ass. A surprised moan-scream erupted out of her and she began quivering, her legs having random spasms as her orgasm hit her. Her juice sprayed onto my face and I attempted to retrieve as much of her cum as I could.

When she had recovered, she ordered me to get undressed. I took off all my clothes except my thigh highs. She ordered, "Bend over your desk, Annie-girl."

I obeyed and waited for the harsh hit of her hand on my ass. It took longer than expected, but it came none-the-less, a hard firm slap on my right cheek.

Like a good lesbian slave, I asked, "Thank you, Ms. Audree, may I have another?"

A second one followed on my left cheek, before Ms. Audree spoke, "You have been very good this week, Annie-girl. So good, there will be no extra punishment spanks. Actually I plan to reward you for being such a good girl."

I whimpered as the third and fourth slap made contact. The spanks continued as I ignored the pain, my pussy wet from the anticipation of what my reward could be. When Ms. Audree was done with my discipline, she asked, "How badly do you want to come, Annie-girl?"

"So badly, Ms. Audree," I pleaded, wanting nothing more.

"Ready to be fucked?" she asked.

"Yes, Ms. Audree," I answered.

"Even if it is in the ass?" she tested.

This surprised me, but I would do anything to cum, to please Ms. Audree, "Yes, Ms. Audree, please fuck my ass."

She walked over to her duffle bag, pulled out a strap-on, different than the one from last weekend. She also had some lube in her hand. She lubed the strap-on as she watched me watching her. When she had it properly lubricated, she reached back in the bag and grabbed a vibrator. She put the strap-on around her waist and walked back over to me. I was still bent over my desk, just waiting to be fucked like the slut I had become. She slipped the vibrator in my cunt and spread my ass cheeks, rubbing her thin cock at the crack of my ass. "Ready, Annie-girl? Ready for your Mistress to fuck the shit out of you?"

I ignored the terrible pun and begged, "Yes, Ms. Audree, please take my ass."

"Who owns your white ass?" Ms. Audree asked.

"You own my white ass," I responded, like a good slut.

I let out a gasp as she began to push forward, opening my sphincter. I held onto my desk, ignoring the pain that enveloped me as the sensations in my cunt from the toy kept me excited. Slowly the cock went deeper in my ass and although the pain didn't disappear completely, it did fade to an annoying burn. Soon the cock was buried in my ass and Ms. Audree began to slowly fuck my ass. I don't know if it was because I had not come all week, or because of the vibe in my cunt, or because I was her submissive slut, or because I actually liked taking her cock in my ass, but I was as horny as I had ever been. Way past caring about dignity or pride, I begged, "Yes, Ms. Audree, fuck your slut's white ass. Bang my ass. Make your whore come."

So enthralled by my desperate need to come, I didn't hear the key in my office door, or the opening of the door. I did hear the sound of keys hitting the floor, and when I looked up, I saw a jaw-dropped, eyes stunned, very pregnant Jane, watching the violation of her boss. I began to speak, "Oh my God, Jane, it is not..."

But Ms. Audree cut me off, "Come now my white lesbian slut, come for your Mistress."

She began fucking my ass with authority and even though I didn't want to, the dam broke and an orgasm so intense I was complete jelly, waved through me like a child putting their finger in an electric socket. I closed my eyes, ignoring the fact that my good friend and assistant on maternity leave was watching me get royally ass fucked. Although the humiliation was the most extreme I have ever felt, so was the orgasm that refused to subside.

Through my delirium, I heard Ms. Audree order Jane to take a seat, but I refused to open my eyes to see if she did. Ms. Audree finally pulled out of my ass and asked, "Did you like having your ass fucked?"

I opened my eyes and saw Jane looking at me stunned. I gave her a look that attempted to say 'I'm sorry', but the words she heard were, "Yes, Ms. Audree, I loved you fucking my white ass." Shame filled me, but submission overwhelmed me.

"Why don't you introduce me to your friend?" she asked.

Would this humiliation ever end? "Jane, this is your temporary replacement and my Mistress, Ms. Audree; Ms, Audree this is my good friend and long time assistant, Jane."

Ms. Audree walked over to Jane, still wearing the strap-on dildo and extended her hand. She greeted, absurdly polite and formal, "Nice, to meet you Jane."

Jane, in a dazed stupor, responded, "Um, it's nice to meet you, too."

Ms. Audree explained to Jane, "Now my slut, Annie-girl here, is petrified right now. She is worried that you will reveal her secret. Reveal that she is a lesbian slave. But you won't do that, will you?" Ms. Audree's eyes bore into the out-of-her-comfort-zone pregnant Jane.

Jane stuttered, "Of-of-of course not. I just came to get some paper work. I apparently didn't file for my maternity benefits. What Annie does in her personal life is none of my business."

Ms. Audree let go of Jane's hand, "Well, Annie-girl and I are done here, so feel free to stick around and catch up." Ms. Audree took off her fuck-toy, got dressed and finished, all friendly, "It was a pleasure to finally meet you, Jane." She gave me one last smirk and walked out of my office.

I looked up at Jane and completely broke down in tears. Jane, being the friend and assistant she always had been, went to the bathroom, grabbed my robe and brought it to me. She helped get it on me and comforted me gently. When she finally calmed me down, she asked how this had all happened.

I retold the whole sordid story without leaving out any of the humiliating details as Jane held me tight. She told me it was ok and that she was there for me. Finally when everything was out in the open, she asked me the question that I had no answer to and had been dreading since our conversation first began. She asked, "Annie, is this what you want? To be her slave?"

I looked at Jane, a million thoughts bouncing around in my head and answered...

THE END

If you read this far, hopefully you liked it. If so, please vote and leave feedback.

Kisses Jasmine

1...67891011