Spanked to Submission: A Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat flabbergasted. That did not go at all as I planned. I contemplated leaving early, but my fear of encountering her full wrath scared me. That hour was the longest hour in my life, waiting for what was coming next and desperately trying to find a way out of this situation.

At 5:33, three minutes late, Audree walked in. Without a saying a word, she sat on my love seat. I sat behind my desk, too scared to move. We looked at each other, a battle of wills of sorts. Audree waited patiently for me. I stood my ground at first, wondering if this was all still just an elaborate prank. If it was, Audree was a great actress. Her facial expression did not change while she waited for me to break. I was a bundle of nerves, riddled with anxiety, but I attempted to present myself as calm and collected. All my old insecurities came flooding back and I was no longer the confident successful boss, but rather the shy, geeky insecure teenager I used to be.

Audree finally broke the awkward silence. She instructed, still speaking to me as if I was a child, "Okay Annie-girl, enough stalling, I don't have all night. You know what you have to do, or are you going to try and back out and act more like a child?" Those words stung, they angered me, because I based my reputation on always being true to my word. So although I didn't want to, I stood up and walked confidently to Audree, trying to hide my insecurities. As I took each step, my mind yelled at me to run, but , I felt like I had to do this. I stepped next to Audree, and waited. She sighed, "Do I really have to repeat your orders, Annie-girl?"

I stuttered "N-n-no," not wanting to upset her and I unbuttoned my vest. Once discarded, I began to unbuttoned my blouse, my fingers visibly shaking.

Her impatience was ice cold, "Hurry it up Annie-girl. Do you need help undressing?" I didn't think I could be more embarrassed, but such words upped my humiliation. I slid my blouse off my shoulders and revealed my padded bra, which brought a smirk to Audree's face. I looked down, avoiding eye contact, and got a good look at her ampler cleavage; her young firm breasts were so much larger than my 34b's. My mind numb, I undid my belt, my slacks button, lowered the zipper and slid my slacks down to my ankles. My humiliation burned. I stood helplessly in front of this young black girl. Revealing my underwear, Audree laughed out loud, and through muffled chuckles criticized, "Honey, those panties look like your grandmothers'. A woman your age should be wearing something a whole lot sexier than that or nothing at all". A disturbing chill of fear went up my spine when she compared me to my grandmother.

Now came the moment of truth. I hadn't been naked in front of anyone since before I was divorced, and that was almost five years ago. My insecurities overwhelmed me. In the looks department, I feel I am rather average. I used to wear more make-up, but I had been able to ignore my sexual insecurities with my work. I slid my fingers into the waistband of my panties and lowered them to my ankles, as instructed.

I now felt completely vulnerable in front of my temporary assistant. She eyed my breasts, still in their padded bra, before her eyes moved towards my uncovered vagina. She then said obnoxiously clearly grossed out, "Are you kidding me?" I wondered what part of my body she was being critical about. I was desperate to get this over with; I just wanted to get across her knee as quickly as possible. She added, "Have you ever heard of trimming or shaving? You have the hairiest cunt I ever seen!"

I stood still, my cheeks radiating red in shame. I used to trim my pussy when I was married, but had quit looking after it since I quit having sex.

Just when I thought the worst of the humiliation was over, it got even worse. The young girl ordered, her tone dripped with disgust, "Give me your blouse to lie across my knees. I don't want that hairy thing touching any of my clothes." Just wanting to get this over with, I handed her my blouse and watched her lay it across her legs. She snapped her fingers like I was her maid, her servant. Understanding what she was requesting, I awkwardly positioned myself on top of her knees. I thought not having to look at her and her not able to see my face would make it easier, but I quickly realized what a compromising position I was in. I was powerless in every sense of the word. So alien to the usual power I had at work. I was the boss, I was always in control.

She pinched me a couple of times and again criticized my body, "Looks like Annie-girl needs to lose a few pounds, doesn't she?"

I meekly gave her the answer she wanted to hear, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" she asked, obviously aggravated.

"Yes, Ms. Audree."

"That's better, Annie-girl," she cooed. She gently rubbed my ass with her soft hands; her hand occasionally moving ever so close to my vagina, which much to my mortification was getting wet. After a minute or two of silence and gentle teasing, she explained, "Here is how it is going to go. Originally I was going to give you 15 swats with the bare hand on each cheek, but since you opened the letter early, I am adding 5 to each cheek. So how many swats are you going to receive, Annie girl?" she asked.

"Twenty on each cheek, Ms. Audree" I answered, completely embarrassed.

"How many do you deserve?" she questioned, testing me.

"Twenty, Ms. Audree," I responded.

"Why twenty?"

"Because I disobeyed, Ms. Audree," I answered, desperately wanting to get this over with, desperately wanting to regain control.

Ms. Audree spanked my bare ass with her hand; the first one hit me hard, the sound of the smack echoed in my office and I let out a pretty loud cry. Audree recommended, "You may want to keep it down, unless you want the cleaning crew to come in and see you in this position."

Desperately afraid that she was right, I concentrated on being quiet as I took my punishment; 39 more to go. I bit my lip and tried to keep quiet, while she continued to spank me. She took her time, letting the aftermath of each slap linger. It seemed that just as I partially recovered from her most recent blow, she would come down with another. Her spanks were also very thorough. She went from the top of my butt to the top of my thighs. After five hits on each cheek, I was crying. By ten I was bawling uncontrollably.

I pleaded with her to stop, "Please Ms Audree, I will never misbehave again."

"If you give even one more hint at disobedience, I will double your punishment, understand Annie-girl?"

There was no way I could take fifty more, I didn't even know how I would do twenty. It seemed impossible. I whimpered, "Yes, Ms. Audree."

"Ask for your punishment, Annie girl," she commanded.

Against every logical fibre of my being, I begged, "Please Ms. Audree, spank my fat white ass."

My own words of self-criticism seemed to work as I felt the hard crack of her palm on my ass. I lost count, tears dropping down my face, the constant burning pain searing my ass cheeks. When she quit, I waited silently, unsure if she was done, praying she wasn't teasing me with more. She rubbed my butt for a couple of minutes; the gently caressing was such a change from the earlier assault.

Suddenly and roughly she pushed me off her lap and I tumbled to the ground. I felt like I was being discarded. Audree stood up, "Annie-girl, you did pretty well for the first time, now clean yourself up. I will see you on Monday."

I was left alone in my office crying, slacks and panties at my ankles, and my blouse all wrinkled after lying on it for over twenty minutes. I tried to pull myself together, but as I started to dress, I couldn't stop crying. It was like something had gone off inside of me and the faucet was broken. I thought back and tried to remember the last time I had cried, and realized it had been many, many years. Finally, around 6:30, I was all cried out. I straightened my clothes out and oddly felt pretty good. I can't explain it, but all the tears had seemed to cleanse me. I felt like my mind was clear, clearer than it had been in a very long time. I almost forgot about my spanking and the complete humiliation I had just endured, until I sat down in the seat on the train home. The burn in my ass returned with a vengeance as I sat. I immediately stood up from the pain. I was desperate to get home and soak my ass.

At home that night I had a long, long bubble bath, drank a full bottle of wine, and read a book, as I tried to erase the memories of earlier today.

Oddly, Friday night I slept like a baby, and awoke on Saturday feeling so alive! The day flew by and, as I lay in bed that night, yesterday's happenings flooded back. My ass no longer hurt, but I pondered how I would deal with Audree on Monday. As I reflected something strange started happening to me; I was getting horny. I couldn't control it as flashes of submitting to Audree danced around my head. I imagined seeing her big breasts, touching them, licking them. My breathing got deeper and my hand intuitively went to my vagina, or as Ms. Audree called it, the hairiest cunt she had ever seen. I began to play with myself, but instead of thinking of a nice hard cock pounding me, my thoughts were of me lying over Audree's lap as she spanked my ass. Before I knew it, I was coming like a mad woman, an intense, toe-curling orgasm that I hadn't felt in a long, long time. I passed out or fell into a deep sleep, only to awake late on Sunday morning.

After waking and thinking about last night, I realized I had to get control of myself, I don't act like this; I need to regain my life. The first thing tomorrow I would talk to Audree and tell her that Friday was a one time thing and it would not happen again. I would make clear that our relationship was strictly a working relationship: I was the boss and she was the assistant.

I kept myself busy cleaning, which was my Sunday routine and tried not to think about it anymore. I talked on the phone with my mother; I watched the Amazing Race, wishing I could just leave and travel to any of the exotic places the contestants went to. I did well at completely ignoring that tiny voice in my head until I got in bed again. It took all my will power, every last ounce of common sense, to restrain myself from allowing those feelings from last night to creep back inside me. I fought them off, barely, and avoided touching my eager cunt. Unfortunately, the resistance had a cost. I didn't sleep well at all.

4. IT'S NOT OVER

I got up Monday morning, still with a determined resolve to confront Audree of my decision, even though my pussy was telling me otherwise. I kept repeating the mantra 'mind over matter' in my head.

I was incredibly nervous about standing up to Audree, in the same way I used to be too shy to talk to a boy I liked. I hated rejection, in love and work, and was worried about how she would react to my newfound confidence. I got to work and found a note from Audree,

"I will be in about 10. Your schedule for the day is under this note. Ms Audree".

I particularly noted how she signed her name, Ms. Audree. She had no intention of backing down. This note was on my desk in plain view and could have been seen by other firm members if they had happened to come into my office. That said, the note didn't really say anything extraordinary. I was waiting for a time during the day to talk, but my schedule didn't allow it. We crossed paths a few times throughout the day, but never long enough or private enough to have the conversation I needed to have with her. It was after 5:00 when Audree came into my office. She strolled up to my desk, standing above me and looked down at me, the marketing rule of power in her hands, and asked bluntly, "Well Annie-girl did you get that hairy cunt of yours shaved yet?"

All day my fortitude to end this was strong and focused, yet right there with one well-worded and authoritative question, all my resolve to confront her and tell her this silly charade was over, drained from me. Instead of confidently telling her I was in charge, all I could do was lower my head, avoiding eye contact, and answer in quiet shame, "No, Ms. Audree."

"Why?" she asked, her tone implying I had disobeyed her.

"Sorry, Ms. Audree, but you told me I had a hairy vagina," I began.

"Cunt," she corrected me, "You have a hairy cunt. Vagina is what a twelve year old calls it."

"Sorry, Ms. Audree," I quickly apologized and then reworded, "You told me I had a hairy cunt. I didn't realize that meant I was supposed to shave it."

"You really are like a child, Annie-girl. You have tantrums like a little girl, you dress like a little girl and apparently you listen like a little girl." I tried to protest, but she kept on talking. "So clearly I have to tell you exactly what you are to do. All I remember saying was that Annie-girl should shave that hairy disgusting cunt of hers. I didn't say when, all I know is that when I tell you to do something it should be done as soon as possible unless I say otherwise, is that clear?"

Not looking up, I whispered, "Yes, Ms. Audree."

"And stop pouting like a five year old. I expect you to look me in the eye when I am talking to you. Understand?" she instructed.

As she was speaking, I began to feel myself getting sexually aroused; I frantically tried to tell my body no, no, no. Why was this happening? I sheepishly looked up into her eyes and she into mine. It felt like she could see right through me, past the powerful facade I presented at work, to the insecure girl I have always been deep down. I responded, as expected, "Yes, Ms. Audree".

Leaning on my desk, her lips so close to me that I could smell her minty breath, "I didn't think you would do it, so I made you an appointment for you to see a friend of mine. She will give you a trim and shave, maybe even a Brazilian. What do you think of that, Annie-girl?"

"I have never had one, Ms Audree," I answered, very nervous to have a complete stranger seeing my inadequacies up close.

"Oh, that is obvious. But don't worry Annie-girl, she is very good at what she does," she reassured me, before adding with a slight smirk, "So it should be relatively painless Annie-girl."

Each time Audree called me Annie-girl, a small piece of my defensive shell withered away. I can't explain it, but hearing the name Annie-girl had me feeling like a little girl who should just do as she is told. The control she had over me seemed to be getting stronger even though I could not even begin to explain why I was letting this happen to me. But instead of even attempting to reason with this young black assistant, I asked, "Ms. Audree, what time is the appointment?"

"It is at 4:30 tomorrow afternoon, Annie-girl. It is already on your schedule."

I couldn't even believe the words I spoke next, "Thank you, Ms. Audree."

This seemed to please her. Her tone softened, "Now let's see if you are a good girl. What other concern have you disobeyed of mine?"

A chill of urgency and panic filled me as I tried to figure out what was the correct answer. I can't believe how important it became to me to please her. The answer popped into my head as I said, "You want me to dress better, Ms. Audree."

"Good girl, Annie-girl, you just may get in my good books yet," she said. She patted me on the head, like I was a puppy, "Well I have to run, you have yourself a good evening Annie-girl; and no playing with that hairy cunt. Brenda will be able to tell if you have so you best obey like a good girl and leave it alone for a night." She turned and left my office, and I was left there yet again trying to puzzle together how this sexual debauchery transpired. Where did it go wrong? Why didn't I stand up for myself? Actually, why didn't I stand up at all? I was going to tell Audree it was over and instead I had apparently agreed to have someone I didn't know shave my pussy. I decided I would have to talk with her tomorrow and let her know in no uncertain terms that this had to end. Feeling confident that I had some of my will back, I packed my things and left for the day.

Although I was convinced there was no way Audree's friend could tell if I had an orgasm, I ignored my pussy that was begging for special attention. Maybe because I didn't pleasure myself and get the sexual release I desperately needed, or maybe because I still couldn't figure out why I had again not stood up to a young nobody assistant, I suffered through another night of tossing and turning. No matter how I tried, I was unable to get the thought of how I would or if I could confront Ms. Audree tomorrow; that was when I realized how deep I was falling, as I noticed even in my thoughts, alone in my bed in seclusion, I was referring to my young, black, 18-year-old assistant, as Ms. Audree.

5. SHAVED AND...

I arrived at work, as usual earlier than anyone else, hoping to have time to get prepared for my conversation with Audree and to confront her in the morning before the work day really started. This would be the perfect opportunity to end this humiliating situation before it escalated any more. In an attempt to regain my power position and confront Audree, I was dressed as I normally do; gray pinstriped business suit with vest and matching slacks; I felt very confident wearing this. Unfortunately and frustratingly, she didn't show up to work on time. I tried to work, but got very little done as I waited for Audree. Just when I began to wonder why she was late, she was never late, I noticed that I had a message on my voice mail.

"Annie-girl, I am not going to be coming into work today, your schedule is all laid out on my desk, and oh don't forget about your 4:30 appointment today; you will be very, very sorry if you cancel it. I have arranged for a cab to pick you up at about 4:15. Have a wonderful day."

I cursed to myself; I had planned to cancel the appointment, but I didn't even know which salon she had me booked at.

The day was totally messed up; I was on the phone all day long and never got any of my actual work done. I was finding out how much Audree deflected these calls and how without her my day was not even remotely productive. At 4 o'clock I was ready to get out of the office, a nervous wreck from all the annoying phone calls and redundant babble, even if it meant keeping my 4:30 appointment.

The cab, as organized by Ms. Audree, was waiting in front of the office building. During the ride, I started to get the nervous butterflies. I thought about what was going to happen to me or what I was going to allow to happen to me. The drive took an excruciating twenty minutes and brought me to some unknown slum part of town, just past some of the new subdivisions to a desolate old building. The cab stopped and let me out. He explained, with an odd smile on his face, "Ms. Audree has already paid me to wait until you are done. So I will be out here waiting."

"OK," I said, tentatively as I looked at the door to this dilapidated building.

I approached the door, paused, took a deep breath, and entered. I walked in and was greeted by an older black woman dressed in light blue medical clothes. She snapped at me, "So you must be Annie-girl. You are late, and Brenda hates it when her appointments are late."

Here I was, scared out of my wits, and some stranger who is supposed to wax my pussy is pissed because I am late. My annoyance and anger bubbled over and I snapped at the bitchy older woman, "Just tell Brenda I am here."

The older woman gave me a look of contempt, "Follow me, princess."

I held my anger in check as I was led into a room down the hall. I was told to remove my clothes and asked if I would like some herbal tea; which she suggested would help me relax. I agreed that some tea would be very nice and hoped it would release the tension and stress my whole body currently felt. She closed the door and left. I stood there for a couple of minutes trying to find a way out of this awkward situation. Seeing none, I began to undress. From the walls, I began to hear soothing music, which instantly relaxed me as I finished taking off my clothes. I stood in my panties and bra when the older woman returned with my tea. She looked me over thoroughly before suggesting I should undress all the way, otherwise I would only anger Brenda even more. After she shut the door, I sipped the tea and finished undressing. Standing naked in the strange room was incomprehensible. How had I come to this moment?