Spanked to Submission: A Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I surveyed the room and observed that it was painted in a soothing sunset orange. The room had a table, a couple of chairs and a few contraptions whose purposes I couldn't begin to imagine. My tranquility was broken when Brenda suddenly stepped through the door, greatly startling me. I used my left arm to cover my small breasts and I used my right hand to cover my naked hairy vagina. I let out a shocked gasp as I looked at this woman that Audree had sent me to. The black woman's arms were covered in tattoos. She wore a black and white bandana, a short schoolgirl plaid skirt, fishnet stockings, black ankle boots, and a strange white see-through blouse with no sleeves. I could see that both nipples were pierced. I had never been so intimidated or scared in my life.

To make things worse, I was starting to feel a little buzz from the tea, making me a little light headed. She looked me over and asked, "Well honey, what are we doing with you today?"

I looked her in the eye, which I couldn't hold for long before I submissively looked down, "I am here to get," I pointed to my vagina, "to get this waxed."

She laughed and said, "You are here to get your pussy, cunt, twat, waxed?"

"Yes, ma'am," I answered.

"Ma'am," she responded, roaring in laughter, "I don't think I have ever been called ma'am. Audree has really found a keeper with you."

My head stayed down. I wondered how many others Audree had brought here. Was I just some sort of experiment or game to Audree? My fury began to resurface. I decided this was ridiculous and got up to get dressed and leave. It was time to reclaim my dignity. I said politely, "I'm sorry Brenda, there has been some mistake. I need to go now."

She didn't speak at first as she seemed to be assessing my seriousness. My brief moment of confidence withered away as the shy insecure schoolgirl in me returned. "I don't think so. Your Mistress has sent me very clear instructions. You don't want to upset her, do you Annie-girl?"

My mouth dropped open as I looked at her stunned. The word Mistress had never even remotely been on my radar. As I attempted to wrap my head around the word, Brenda asked, this time her tone impatient and powerful, "Should I call your Mistress right now, Annie-girl?"

My head jolted up, my eyes full of fear, "No, ma'am."

"Good, I didn't think so," she said, her tone jubilant, knowing she had won. "Now just so you know, you are scheduled to get the works: pedicure, manicure, and waxing." She moved closer, "Move your hand away from your cunt so I can take a look at just how hairy that cunt of yours is. Audree said it was a complete fucking disgrace."

Blushing all the way down to my chest, I moved my hand; she let out a hysterical chuckle and shook her head. I stood there even more humiliated. She confirmed Audree's assessment, "Holy shit girl, I don't know if I have ever seen such a hairy twat in my life and I do this for a living."

The burn of humiliation continued, "Can we just get this over with?"

"No problem," she responded, and called in Zelda, the older woman.

They started on my feet and did my nails as I kept drinking their unique tea blend; I was feeling decadent and rich. I had never been pampered like this. They were so gentle, massaging my feet and legs. I ended up in a dreamlike state, fading into semi- consciousness because of the mixture of the soft touch, the music and the tea.

By the time they got to my waxing, they asked me a couple of questions to which I said yes, and they began waxing. They did my legs and although each strip they pulled off me was uncomfortable, it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. They asked me to roll onto my belly and they did the back of my legs and, much to my surprise, my ass. The treatment continued with my armpits and lastly my vagina.

I heard a click and saw a flash and realized they were taking pictures of me. I quickly covered my pussy and breasts until Brenda roared, "Don't you dare fucking move!"

"But," I began, before being interrupted.

"I am taking pictures of your pussy only; no one will know it is you. I just need evidence for when I tell others about this white trash girl with the hairy cunt who had a young black Mistress."

I should have been angry, yet the tea had me relaxed. Defeated and humiliated, I did as I was told.

They spent a few minutes with scissors cutting the longer hairs until they finally were ready for what I heard Brenda say was called the Brazilian. By this time, my whole body was numb from the strange tea, and I watched, detached and distracted, as the hair from my vagina disappeared. Each yank of hair caused a charge of pain to sear through me, but it was quickly replaced with an odd numb feeling.

Eventually they were done and I was as hairless as a newborn baby. My legs, butt, armpits and vagina all had a slight burn. Brenda announced, "We're done Annie-girl, you may get dressed."

As soon as I stood up from the table I had spent two hours on, the burn of my body, especially my vagina, increased. I reached for my panties and Brenda grabbed them away from me. I looked at her, confused, the tea still leaving me in a bit of a tipsy state.

She instructed me strongly, "You will not wear panties for the next few days or it will cause a rash. Plus, I imagine that Mistress Audree wouldn't want her slut wearing panties anyway."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me," she said assertively. "Actually, I can't believe she allows you to wear pants. Good sluts wear skirts or dresses so their Mistress has easier and quicker access to their slave's pussy and ass."

I looked at her, disorientated and ashamed at being called a slut and a slave. I was nobody's slave. My anger began to boil again, but wanting to get out of there I reached for my slacks and put them on. The burn returned with the rubbing of the fabric against my legs. I finished getting dressed and watched silently as Brenda said, "I think I will keep these as a souvenir of the white slave with the hairy pussy."

Embarrassed and just wanting to get out of there, I let her keep my panties and handed her my credit card.

She waved it away, "Mistress Audree already paid for it."

Silently, I grabbed my purse and got out of the horrible room, with the horrible people. Happily, the cab was waiting for me outside. As I sat in the cab, there was a knock on the window. The old woman was there with a bag. She handed it to me and said, "This will help with the burning. Be sure to coat your cunt often." I took it and mumbled a thank you, humiliated, never making eye contact with her. During the ride home, I tried not to think of the horrors that awaited me, but oddly as I tried not to think of it, my bare pussy began to have the warm feeling again. What was the matter with me, I thought to myself.

I got home and took a long bubble bath to help ease the burning sensations that were now very prevalent. My body, my mind and my spirit were way past exhaustion, so I got ready for bed.

As I lay in bed, another humiliating day having came to an end, I sighed heavily as the words Mistress, slut and slave tossed in my head.

6. LOTIONED UP

The next day I woke up late, and oddly rejuvenated, yet sore, a fire burning between my legs. I remembered the bag I received and opened it. It was lotion. I looked at the clock and realized I was running really late. Feeling I didn't have time to put it on then, I put it in my purse. Not being able to wear panties, I decided on a long skirt and thigh highs stockings because pantyhose would have rubbed on my pussy and ass. I felt slightly sexy in stockings and newly shaved, and rushed to work feeling strangely good. It was after eight, way later than I ever got to work, and I began feeling stressed about arriving so late, especially since I left work early yesterday. Upon arriving, Audree was already there and followed me into my office and locked my door. An opportunity to end this was finally at hand. I turned around to speak to my assistant, but her confident smirk as her eyes met mine weakened my resilience. A sense of submission instead rushed through me.

"So, Annie-girl, did you get your big girl cunt shaved like you were supposed to?" she asked bluntly. My face burned with a now familiar humiliation and my embarrassment pulsed through me. I felt my pussy burn at the same time, but not in pain.

Instead of standing up for myself, as I should have done, I answered her question like a good slave should, "Yes, Ms. Audree, I did as I was ordered." Why did I use that word? It just makes me sound even more like a little child. Audree followed me around my desk and stood next to me, and then patted the top of the desk. I looked at her, unsure of her intentions or expectations.

Patting the desk again, she demanded, "Jump up here and show me, I want to see your big girl cunt." I hesitated a little; the building was full of employees, unlike our late Friday meeting. She said sternly, "Come Annie-girl, don't be shy. I just want to see Brenda's handy work and make sure you did as you were told."

I looked back at the door. Reading my mind, Audree reassured me, "Yes Annie-girl, the door is locked. I will be the only one to see your naked cunt."

Wanting to get this over with, I jumped up onto my desk and started to spread my legs some. But I was wearing a pencil skirt and quickly realized this was not going to work. I looked at her, and she asked, "Is there a problem, Annie-girl?"

"I can't open my legs wide enough, Ms. Audree."

"Well, there is a lesson here, isn't there? You should always wear skirts or dresses that I can get to easily." I looked at her, unsure what to do next. "So I guess you will have to take your skirt off, won't you, Annie-girl?"

This was dangerous. What if someone knocked at my door while I was half naked? I pleaded with her to reconsider her order. She just continued to look at me expectantly. Resignedly, I hopped down, unzipped the side of my skirt and removed it. Oddly, I was way less shy and nervous. I finished and hopped back up on my desk. While I obeyed another command, Ms. Audree sat in my chair, at my desk, and slid up to where my knees were locked together. I could literally feel the power shift in my office; I went from boss to servant. She brought her hands to my knees and put a little pressure on them. She said, approvingly for once, "Thigh high stockings, Annie-girl, that is very grown up of you. I expect you to wear such lingerie under your outfits every day now. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress, I mean Ms. Audree," I responded, unable to catch my faux pas in wording.

"Mistress, I like that," she responded, a smile on her face, "but I like Ms. Audree more."

I nodded as she looked up into my eyes. Then, without saying a word, just a look, commanded that I open my legs. I obeyed, like a good girl, doing it slowly, my eyes now shut, not believing what I was doing in my very own office; an office I had worked years to earn. Soon my naked pussy was on display for my young black assistant.

"Oh my, it is quite red. Does it hurt Annie-girl?" I nodded yes, and she asked, seemingly concerned, "Did Brenda give you anything to put on it? When was the last time you put on?"

"Yes, she did. But I haven't had a chance to put any on yet, Ms Audree," I replied.

"You are a silly little girl," she scolded, "Don't you know you have to look after your privates?"

I felt ashamed. I never have been able to handle criticism or scolding well.

"Did you bring it with you, Annie-girl?"

"Yes, it is in my purse," I said, pointing to the table where I put it down earlier.

She retrieved the lotion, and then sat looking at me. Then, her voice soft like a mommy talking to her child with a boo-boo, "Here, let me put some of this cream on for you." Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse or any more humiliating, I realized she was going to administer the lotion to my swollen red privates. As she was applying the lotion, I oddly started to feel really funny inside, my head spinning. The excitement that she was clearly arousing in me was impossible to hide. The whole time she was applying a generous amount of lotion on my vagina, she had a devious smirk on her face. She was clearly enjoying the power she had over me, her boss. She was talking the whole time, although I only remember parts, since I was greatly distracted by the tingle below, "Oh Annie-girl, your swollen pussy lips look so much better now, your hard clit looks so inviting, so completely tasty. Don't you feel better now that you don't have a big hairy freak-show cunt anymore, Annie-girl? Now you have a cute, sweet, ripe good girl pussy." I was getting more flushed and excited, both from her naughty words and her gentle rubbing. Each time her fingers touched my pussy lips or clit, I shook slightly, my pussy begging for more focused attention.

I have fought my whole life to be my own woman, to be a strong, determined, successful woman, and here I was legs spread on my desk, in front of my temporary assistant, now being reduced to being an insecure little girl again. It was stirring something erotic and sensual from deep inside my mind and body, something I had not felt in years. I realized officially, at this new degrading low, as absurd as it sounded, I had completely lost control. Ms Audree's finger slipped between my now wet pussy lips, not going inside my canal, just lingering in perpetual tease. I involuntarily moved my ass forward, trying to get her finger in me. My only focus was now only to come.

She moved her finger away, "Annie-girl, do you really want me to finger fuck you on your desk?" I gasped, immediately brought back to reality, my face burning in shame. "You are really, really wet, Annie-girl, but you better get dressed now. You have a very important meeting in about 10 minutes with Mrs. Williams from HHC, that new clothing firm we have been trying to land."

Attempting to talk business-like and in control, I sat awkwardly on my desk, legs spread open, pussy lathered in lotion, "Oh yes, do you have the file ready, Ms Audree?"

"Yes, you are sitting on it, Annie-girl. I hope I didn't get any lotion on it," she paused, before adding with obvious implication, "or anything else." She winked at me and opened the door before I had even begun to put my skirt back on. There I was still sitting on the desk without my skirt on, door open. I could hear people out in the reception area. Embarrassed and in full panic mode, worried about what if Mrs. Williams was early, I jumped off my desk and quickly put my skirt back on, just before Ms Audree brought Mrs. Williams in for the meeting.

Audree gave me an odd smile when she saw my flushed face and rattled look. I had a hard time concentrating during the meeting and was thankful that Audree assisted by answering many of Mrs. Williams' questions and concerns. Thankfully, I made it through the meeting without any sort of distraction, and by the end of it I felt confident we were close to closing the deal. But my apprehension and feeling how close it had been to getting caught had me upset. A client, a very important client, could have seen me naked. That was way too close a call for me. This had to end.

Still, for the rest of the day while trying to keep myself busy with work, I was greatly distracted with memories and images of how good I felt when Ms. Audree was applying the lotion to my aching pussy. Other than myself, no one had touched me down there in a very, very long time, and it had felt so nice; but it was another woman that had touched me, a young black 18-year-old assistant at that, who had me feeling all excited about being touched and now wanting more. Other than one brief college drunken evening of touching and fingering, I had never even really thought about another woman. Yet, now I couldn't get the image of Ms. Audree between my legs out of my head. It refused to leave, nor did the itching in my vagina.

At the end of the day, I found a note and a little zip lock bag that had my lotion in it. The note read:

Annie-girl,

This should be enough for tonight. I have the rest and will apply it again in the morning. Ms. Audree.

After I read the note, an absurd rush of pleasure went right to my pussy, thinking that she would be touching me again in the morning. This should have been problematic, especially after today's very close call, but instead I got intensely excited. I couldn't explain the excitement that I was feeling. I wondered what was wrong with me, wanting this young woman touching me. Yet, I couldn't resist the obvious fact that juice was leaking out of me like crazy. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to come. I lowered my skirt to my ankles, my desk hiding my compromising position. Although my pussy region was incredibly tender, I ignored the pain as I rubbed myself to an orgasm at my desk, the entire time thinking about Ms. Audree touching me, teasing me, pleasing me, and licking me. I sat in a small pool of my own cum as I recovered from an amazingly powerful orgasm. Now thinking straight, I pulled up my skirt and spent a late night at work, now focused on my job. I was amazed at how rejuvenated and focused I had become after I cleansed myself with an orgasm.

When I got home at 9:30, I had another bubble bath and went to bed. Unlike the previous couple of nights, I slept like a baby, my mind a blank slate.

7. GOOD VIBRATIONS

Upon waking, my thoughts returned to yesterday. I was torn. On the one hand, yesterday was too close for comfort...what if Mrs. Williams had come in fifteen seconds earlier? On the other hand, I had had my most productive work-time ever last night and my best sleep in years.

Getting ready for work that morning, I spent more time than I usual. I put on a one-piece blue dress, a hip black belt and thigh high stockings. I again obeyed Brenda's suggestion to not wear underwear.

By the time I headed for work, I was already running slightly late, so I didn't have much time to consider how to deal with this 'Ms. Audree' situation. The problem was, every time I tried, thoughts of her touching me floated in my head instead. Each time I tried to get the images out of my head, they refused to leave. In fact, they had the effect of making my pussy get that wet, needy feel again. Luckily, I arrived at work just then, flushed and needing to come.

Ms. Audree was not at her reception desk when I arrived. As horny as I felt, I thought immediately, 'Perfect! I can hit the restroom to attend to my pussy and calm down this needy desire. First I'll just set this file on my desk.' My heart sank as soon as I entered my office. There sat Audree, at my desk, waiting. My uncomfortable wetness, however, trumped my surprise. "Ms. Audree, if you don't mind, I really do need to use the restroom before we begin."

Ms. Audree smiled widely, "No problem, Annie-girl, we got some time."

As I went into the bathroom, I wondered why I had asked my assistant permission to use the restroom. Wanting to have an orgasm, but knowing I didn't have time, I dried my pussy region as best I could with paper towels. Back in my office, I felt myself blushing, assuming and perhaps anticipating what was about to happen to me again.

Yet, today I wanted to do it; actually more accurately I needed to do it. But I sure didn't want to let on to Ms. Audree that I was not in control of my sexual emotions and desires. I could not let her know that the thought of her touching me made me so horny I couldn't think straight.

So as I returned to my desk, Ms. Audree snapped her fingers and pointed to my desk. This time, my attire was more convenient for both easy access and quicker recovery. Same as yesterday, I hopped up onto my desk, a little more confident and a little less embarrassed than yesterday. Without instruction this time, I pulled up my dress and spread my stocking covered legs to present my shaved pussy to Ms. Audree.