Spanked to Submission: A Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to work, trepidation filling me as I wondered what Ms. Audree might have in store for me. There was nothing waiting for me, so I logged into my computer and saw an e-mail from Audree. It included my schedule for the day and the following note:

Dear Annie-girl,

I will be in after lunch, as I have research to do at the patent office. Attached is a questionnaire for you to answer. I expect you to answer each question honestly and completely. I will expect it completed when I meet with you at 4:30.

Ms. Audree

I clicked on the attachment and was not surprised to see it was a sex survey. I looked at the clock and thought I only had ten minutes before my meeting with the CEO. So I closed out of the attachment and prepared for my meeting.

The meeting went all morning and through lunch, which we ordered in, before finally finishing at two. I went to a quick meeting with marketing and another with accounting before returning to my office at 3:30.

I was mentally exhausted as I collapsed in my chair. I yawned and then saw a note on my desk.

Dear Annie-girl,

I hope you are having a good day. I am looking forward to hearing about your weekend and reading your answers to my questions. See you at 4:30.

Ms. Audree

The note reminded me of the task I had not yet completed and I logged back into my e-mail. I downloaded the attachment and began answering the questions.

1. When did you lose your virginity...age, to who , how, did you like it, etc...

I was in high school, 18, his name was Dennis, it was prom. How stereotypical can you get? I guess you could say it was okay, not thrilling by any stretch of the imagination. Although, I did feel a rush and yes I liked it, but didn't orgasm.

2. First time with a girl?

It was in college, just one time on a drunken night out, we kissed and fingered each other to an orgasm. I liked it, but never did it again.

3. First time anal? Did u like it...do you like it now?

Never did anal till I bought a butt plug a couple of years ago at the request of an online Domme I met and have occasionally used my vibe to fuck my ass. It hurt a lot more than I ever thought it would, never have really ever got used to it. So I wouldn't say I am a lover of it; haven't done it in a long time.

4. What was your sex life like with your husband?

It was enjoyable, mostly missionary style love making, sometimes I would take it doggy style, and a few times on top, but after I was becoming more of a success, I felt like our love life went downhill, making me feel like less of a success, so it drove me to work even harder.

5. What toys do you currently enjoy?

The ones I have are a vibe and a dildo; the vibe is blue, my favourite colour, and the dildo is black about 7" long. I have a butt plug. I don't enjoy much and haven't used in a long while.

6. Craziest three sexual activities?

Not sure I have any, other than what you have ordered me to do these past two weeks.

7. 3 Craziest places you have had sex?

What is crazy, in the back seat of a car? In a room full of people hoping one doesn't get caught, now that might be one. That would be about it for me, sorry. The living room floor? And the shower but does that even count?

I finished the survey and considered that there was nothing overly incriminating in my answers. I did some simple paper work waiting for Audree to arrive. Like clockwork, she arrived at 4:30 and sauntered in like she owned the place, carrying, oddly, a cooler. She walked to my desk, without any pleasantries, her hand extended, "The survey, please, Annie-girl."

I handed her a folder with my answers in it and watched as she read it. She shook her head and chuckled mildly as she perused it. Finally she asked, "Is this all true?"

"Yes, Ms. Audree," I replied.

"Well, then you have had one sorry sex life. You need me even more than I thought," she said, shaking her head, seemingly embarrassed for me. That was even worse then everything else, her feeling sorry for me. "You had an online Mistress?"

"Yes, Ms. Audree, for a while, just a way to deal with my repressed sexual desires a couple of years ago. I was really lonely and well, it made me feel needed," I said, embarrassed at how stupid my answer sounded.

"Well, now you have a real life Mistress," she shrugged, and then asked, "So did you come this weekend?"

"Yes, Ms. Audree," I admitted.

"Did you obey your orders, Annie-girl?"

I replayed my weekend for her including the carrot, corn on the cob and the hot dog that I had used. I also said I considered using a bottle but was unsure if that would be disobeying my instructions.

This made her smile, "Good girl, Annie-girl. You have made Ms. Audree very happy." She walked to the door and locked it. She returned and said, "Let's take a look at your cunt, Annie-girl. Let's make sure it has healed properly." She pulled me out of my chair and took my spot. I stood and took off my skirt.

"Pantyhose," she said, disapprovingly, "I don't ever want to see you in these again. Unless they are crotchless."

"But the skirt's slip goes up so high, Ms. Audree, that people would see," I explained.

"So," she shrugged, as she opened my drawer and pulled out some scissors and cut a hole for access to my cunt. When the hole was wide enough, she looked at me, still annoyed and questioned, "And why, Annie-girl, are you wearing panties?"

"Um-I-don't," I stammered, unsure how to answer the question. I finally finished a coherent sentence as I justified, "I thought that since my vagina, I mean cunt, was healed, I didn't need to leave it open anymore."

She looked at me, irritated, "It is not your job to think, Annie-girl, That is my job, to think for you, do you understand?"

"Yes, Ms. Audree," I whispered, scared of being disciplined.

"Good. Now I expect you to wear either stockings with garter or thigh high stockings and your cunt, which I own, should never be covered with underwear, except during your period." She grabbed the scissors again and cut them completely and pulled them out and tossed them in my drawer.

"Are you horny, Annie-girl?" she asked, in a gentle voice a mother may use to ask her daughter if she wanted a bedtime story.

My wet pussy was a sheer giveaway. I answered, "Yes, Ms. Audree."

"Sit on your desk and open your legs," she ordered. I obeyed and watched her reach for the cooler that she had put on the corner of my desk. My curiosity was answered as she opened it up and pulled out a Popsicle. She took off the wrapper and broke the Popsicle in two. She gave a seductive suck of the Popsicle before she looked at me with a devilish smile. I realized what she planned to do and watched as she violated me with a red Popsicle. She slid the whole ice cold Popsicle in me and I let out a stunned gasp. The coldness inside numbed me instantly and yet the feeling of pleasure warmed me. She asked, "How does it feel, Annie-girl?"

"Good," I moaned.

A sudden slap on my clit had me apologizing "Sorry, Ms. Audree, it feels really good, Ms. Audree."

The frozen Popsicle melted inside me, my warm love canal an oven of lust. "Do you want me to fuck you with the Popsicle?" she teased, attempting to have me contribute to my humiliation.

"Yes, Ms. Audree," I answered and added, hoping to please her, "Please fuck me, Ms. Audree."

Seemingly pleased with my submission, she began to pump the melting Popsicle in and out of me. My moaning increased as the odd sensation pleased me. The constant Popsicle fucking continued for a few minutes until my orgasm was released; the most intense I have ever felt, red cum flooding out of me. I couldn't catch my breath as the intensity of the orgasm continued to shudder inside me. Ms. Audree pulled out the Popsicle, which was almost all melted, and ordered, "Open your mouth, Annie-girl." I obeyed and sucked my sweet cum and the remainder of the Popsicle, nowhere near as humiliated as I should have been by such an obscene act.

Audree smiled as she reached for the other half of the Popsicle and surprised me by shoving it in my cunt. She stood up, pulled it back out and put it in her mouth. I watched in stunned silence as she purred, "Hmm, not bad," and left the office, leaving the door open. I quickly hopped down from my desk and grabbed my skirt. I quickly pulled it on me and collapsed on my chair exhausted, humiliated and, oddly, still horny.

I made my way home in a daze and realized when I was lying in bed at night, slightly horny again, I didn't know if the food rule was still in effect. Having used the last of the hot dogs last night, I pondered what else might fulfill the purpose. After a couple of minutes, I thought to myself, this is silly; I don't have to masturbate myself to sleep every night. I closed my eyes and although it took a while, I fell asleep.

Following orders, I didn't wear panties and I wore thigh high stockings, mocha coloured, with a long black skirt and white blouse. I arrived at my usual early time, wondering what possible humiliation Audree might have for me. Just before 8, my secretary came in and said that Audree had called in sick. She had faxed a daily schedule for me. I read the fax and saw the heading, Annie-girl's schedule. I shook my head and told Rose, my older secretary, that it was an inside joke, which was somewhat true. Relieved to have a day without sexual tension, I went to work. The day was uneventful and effective, the way my life was before Audree had spanked me. As I took the train home, I couldn't believe the empty feeling I had. I was truly sad that Audree had not shown up at work today.

12. THE EGG

I headed to work and arrived at my old usual time, bright and early, before even my secretaries arrived. I sat at my desk and was surprised to see there was already a letter and a box waiting for me.

I opened the envelope and read her now becoming daily letter:

Dear Annie-girl,

You have a very, very busy day today. I will be in around eight to help assist you with the Atwood Presentation for this afternoon. To keep you focused on such a day, I have a special gift for you in the box. I expect you to keep it warm until I am ready to retrieve it from you.

Have a great day!!!

Ms. Audree

I read the letter three times wondering what could be in the box. Curious, I opened the box, and saw a small odd red cylinder. I looked at it confused, what could this possible be? It was rubbery and had a black loop on the end. I could not remotely conclude any purpose it could possibly have. Never mind why she wanted me to keep it warm. I shrugged and tried to consider how to keep it warm. Just as I was about to give up, I saw that there were instructions that went with it.

It was called the Trinity Red 10-Function Egg. I read the instructions and learned it was a toy that offered stimulation to your pussy. I looked at it and couldn't figure out how that was remotely possible. After a few seconds I finally realized what its purpose was and how I was suppose to keep it warm. I looked at it closer as I tried to figure out how to turn it on. I read the rest of the instructions and it was also waterproof and had a remote control, which I noticed was conveniently absent. I spent another five minutes attempting to fathom how such a thing could be enjoyable and how I would be able to walk with it in me. I finally decided to just obey and try it out before Audree showed up. It was a bit of a struggle, but I got the toy in my pussy. It did nothing for me, but also wasn't unpleasant. I stood up and walked around with it in me; it was a slight distraction, but not really a big deal. I sat back down and began working.

Ms. Audree came in as scheduled at eight, but just got to work, ignoring the fact that she had ordered me to put a toy in my pussy. After an hour of this, I asked, "Ms. Audree, can you please take out this thing from my pussy? I can't have it in me when our meeting starts."

She said nothing as she walked to her purse. She grabbed some red thing and suddenly felt an unexpected buzz in my pussy. I moaned out loud realizing she had a remote to the toy in my cunt. She asked, "How does that feel, Annie-girl?"

Disoriented by the buzzing, and the sensational feeling it was giving me, I stuttered, "Good."

"Good what?" she asked, her voice clearly annoyed by my neglect of addressing her formally.

"Good, Ms. Audree," I corrected, still greatly distracted.

"That toy will stay in you all day, Annie-girl," she informed me nonchalantly.

"No," I moaned, worried of the implications of her words.

"That is five more spanks, Annie-girl. Do you want to go for more?"

"No, Ms. Audree," I responded, not wanting to get any more spanks added to my punishment.

"That's what I like to hear, Annie-girl," she said, and patted my head.

Humiliation burned inside me while vibrations teased me. She pressed a button and the speed picked up. I moaned again and she pressed the button again and again until the vibrations in my pussy were shaking so fast, you could hear it working in me. "I'm going to come, Ms, Audree," I informed the 18-year-old, no longer able to control my body.

"Come for me, Annie-girl," Ms. Audree said, as an orgasm quivered through me. While my orgasm began to subside, I felt the toy quit vibrating. 'Thank God,' I thought to myself, 'I would never make it through the day if that thing was on in me.'

Ms. Audree got me focused and the next couple of hours we worked side-by-side, the toy in me, but not on. As lunch approached, she once again made a statement about who was in charge. "Annie-girl, I'm getting hungry. Go get me some lunch."

Until now, that had been her job. This was just another piece of the power puzzle she was taking. Instead of fighting her on it though, knowing fighting over it was futile, I asked, "What would you like, Ms. Audree?"

She smiled, knowing she had won again and gave me her order. As I was leaving, I felt the buzzing in me start again.

I looked back at her startled and she said, "So you know I'm near, my Annie-girl."

"Thank you, Ms. Audree," was the absurd words I said as I left my office to get food for my teenage assistant. I left and got lunch for both of us, getting hornier the whole time. Luckily, the vibration was on low and was more a teasing sensation than a pleasing sensation. A different security guard was on duty, which made me happy, one less awkward moment to potentially deal with. I returned with the food and Ms. Audree ate at my desk, while I ate on my loveseat; just one more example of her power play. The soft buzzing continued throughout lunch until Ms. Audree, without warning, turned it on high. The surprise change of acceleration inside me had me shaking and I began moaning like I was being fucked hard. Ms. Audree demanded, "Come for me, Annie-girl, come like the little slut you are."

I don't know why, but being called a slut only got me hornier and within seconds I was coming like the slut she said I was. She turned the toy down again and just as I was finally getting my breathing back under control, she turned it on high again. I fell back onto my couch and closed my legs tight, letting the toy in me give ultimate pleasure. The sensations were so intense and extremely pleasurable, that I was so desperate to come again, I lifted up my skirt and started playing with my clit, ignoring the fact that an 18-year-old was at my desk watching me. I let out a semi-loud scream and came a second time, even harder than the first. Suddenly the buzzing stopped and I collapsed on the couch, feeling sweaty and exhausted.

Ms. Audree said, "Annie-girl, we have to get going, our presentation is in an hour. You may want to get yourself a little more presentable. You look like a fucking porn star who just had multiple orgasms." She laughed and went back to work.

I obeyed and went to the washroom to freshen up. I looked at myself in the mirror and barely recognized myself. My hair was a mess, my mascara was running and my cheeks were flushed. I did indeed look like I had just been fucked. Plus, I could feel my juices dripping down my leg. I dried myself up as best as I could and washed my legs and pussy. I ended up spending five minutes making myself look presentable and professional, before returning to my office.

It was odd how quickly one can adjust to walking and working with a toy inside them. Eventually, I forgot it was in me. I made our presentation and it went well; Audree did twice turn on the toy, but turned it off just as quickly, clearly a solid reminder of who was really in charge, regardless of the outer appearance of the business men and women there. As soon as the meeting was done and the clients had all left, I felt the vibration begin again.

Audree said, "I am rather tired, I am going home, Annie-girl." She turned up the vibrations and tossed me the remote. As she walked out the door, she added, "The toy is yours, Annie-girl. Have fun. Tomorrow is a very special, special day."

I walked to my chair and sat at my desk. Oddly, I didn't turn down the speed of the toy, but instead lifted up my skirt and rubbed my clit as the toy thrilled me inside. I had one more orgasm from the strange toy and then pulled it out of my pussy. I tossed it in my purse and stayed at work for a couple of hours more before heading home.

13. THE THIRD FRIDAY; THE FIRST TASTE

Knowing and accepting that I would be getting spanked today, I wore the comfortable sundress I had bought the past weekend; a dress that also gave easy access for Ms. Audree when she was ready to do with me as she pleased. It was strange that in just two weeks, I had accepted such an absurd situation. I didn't like it, but felt helpless to stop it. My brain kept arguing that such extreme submission was wrong, yet my body always seemed to overrule my logic.

Audree and I worked together as a team, without a remote sign of the power she held over me. The day dragged on, which gave me all kinds of time to think about my spanking this evening. I couldn't quite place it, but something about Audree was different today. She was bubbly like an 18-year-old girl should be, not remotely showing the dominant side she had showcased the past two weeks. Deep down I could tell something was up, I just couldn't trying to figure out what it could be.

As time wound down to 5 p.m., I was a lot more anxious for my spanking today, I couldn't believe it, but my body showed obvious signs of excitement for the upcoming humiliation. My pussy was wet and begging for attention, but I refused to fan the flames of my desire. I just needed to get the spanking over with, so I could get to my weekend, a weekend I planned to spend at home doing absolutely nothing, but relax.

A little after 5, Ms. Audree entered my office and locked the door. She walked over to my loveseat and patted her stocking covered legs. She was dressed in a blue skirt, beige nylons, a pink shirt and a black vest. I approached her and without a single word, or a single protest, I lay across her knees. I could feel juice leaking out of my pussy as I lay over my 18-year-old black assistant. She lifted up my dress and still without one word being said she began to spank me. After about ten swats to each cheek, I was tearing up; at fifteen on each cheek I was crying, which is when it was supposed to end, but today she kept spanking me. Tears rained down my cheeks while she continued spanking me; my ass cheeks burning. During the last ten, punishment for an earlier moment of disobedience, incomprehensibly I started to feel even more aroused, and squeezed my legs together as tight as possible, to try to prevent Ms. Audree from becoming aware of my odd arousal. The last ten seemed to last forever as she would spank me and wait ten or twenty seconds, just long enough for me to begin to think she was done, and then add another. Even worse, I could not control my excitement and I started to leak onto Ms. Audree's leg. I felt ashamed and humiliated, getting spanked was degrading enough, but getting turned on by it was unsettling. When she finally finished, she still had not said one word. She continued to hold onto me with her one arm and started to rub my very red behind. Again, her touching me sent sparks to my pussy, and my legs spread on their own as more of my juices ran onto her leg. Her hand slid down between my ass cheeks and started to rub my outer lips, which made me let out a long low moan. She continued to stroke the fire between my legs, ever so slightly delving deeper into my pussy. I was being lifted to new heights from her gentle tender fingers, the same ones that were just spanking my ass a short time ago. I was completely losing all control as Ms. Audree's fingers were playing me like an instrument. Finally, Ms. Audree spoke, "Annie-girl, do you want me to stop or should I continue and finish what I started?"

1...45678...11