Spanked to Submission: Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but not in the same way I have become now. I liked to please my boyfriends or my husband, both in the bedroom and just in general. In retrospect, we went to the restaurants they wanted to go to, watched the movies they chose and so forth. I never really got to make any of the choices. That is why I love my job so much."

"Because you are clearly in charge?"

"Yes, it is the exact opposite of the rest of my life."

"That makes sense." There was another pause before she informed me, "Jane told me a little about your ordeal, but I need to hear it from you."

I spent the next twenty-five minutes recalling as best I could, my sexual downfall. She listened and wrote a lot if notes, but didn't speak until the end.

"So, do you think you are submissive to all women or just black women?"

The question was tough. I had no real frame of reference to confirm the theory, but the train temptations and the dream I had of Jane implied maybe race didn't matter. I responded, "I don't think race is a factor."

"So you would submit to any man or woman?"

"God no," I replied, getting defensive.

"What would you do if I ordered you to get on the floor right now and crawl over to me?" Dr. White asked.

I was stunned. Was this a test or was she actually implying I should submit to her? As I attempted to consider an answer, I felt my pussy tingle just the slightest. I stammered, "I don't know."

"Well let's find out," my 100 dollar an hour therapist said as she ordered, her voice shifting from compassionate to authoritative, " Ann, get on all fours, like a good pet, and crawl to me."

I was stunned. Humiliation burned inside me, but I obeyed the chubby therapist's demand and dropped to the floor and crawled over to her black pantyhose legs and two-inch heels.

As soon as I arrived, she surprised me again, "Oh my, my, this is worse than I thought. Go sit down Ann."

Humiliation burned even hotter inside me as I realized I had just failed a test. I obeyed again and returned to the couch, my head down like a child who has disappointed her mother, father or teacher.

"Ann, would you have serviced me sexually if I had ordered you to?"

"Yes," I replied, with a shameful whisper.

"Why?"

Anger replaced embarrassment, I snapped, "Why would you do that to me? I am sick of being treated like a fucking piece of meat!"

She returned to her soothing voice. "I had to see how deep you were into your submissive persona."

"But that was humiliating!" I said, still angry.

"Yet, I am guessing, and please don't be offended by my accusation, that obeying my order got you at least slightly sexually aroused. Am I correct?"

I sighed, and then I cried, and blabbered through tears, "Yes, I am so pathetic."

"Not pathetic, just hitting rock bottom."

I realized she was right. The tears still falling down my cheeks, I asked, "How do I break free?"

"By regaining your independence, Ann."

"How do I do that?"

"One day at a time. Can you be here tomorrow at 8?"

"Yes."

"OK, we will continue this tomorrow. But you need to be strong, Ann."

"I understand, but every time I think I can break free, I succumb to her charms and threats when the time comes."

"We can work on that tomorrow," she smiled, "but you need to take the initiative too. You need to regain your independence. Regain you."

"OK, Dr. White, I will try," I said.

I left her office feeling rejuvenated, yet with no real strategy to actually deal with Ms. Audree.

23. THE TEMPTATION OF PENELOPE

I arrived at work and there was a note on my desk as usual.

Dear Annie-girl,

Come immediately to Penelope's office.

Ms. Audree

On the bright side, there was no sexual order to fulfill. On the not so bright side, I assumed this was all part of Ms. Audree's plan to seduce Penelope. A plan I assumed she would want me to play an intricate part in.

I went to Penelope's office and was greeted by Ms. Audree, "Well, happy you could join us." Her voice sounded sweet and humorous to the others, but I could tell she wasn't pleased.

I apologized, "Sorry, I had an 8 a.m. commitment."

Ms. Audree gave me an odd look, but luckily didn't push me which was good because I really had no idea what I was going to tell her.

Penelope explained, "I don't know how but Audree got us a meeting on Thursday with Ford and if we can get this contract we would be locked in and would be their exclusive marketing agent for five years."

"Wow, way to go, Ms. Audree," I congratulated, duly impressed.

"It was nothing," she shrugged.

"Stop being modest, Audree. It is a huge opportunity for us and you deserve the credit," Penelope said, obviously impressed by Audree's success.

Ms. Audree shrugged and joked, the true innuendo only clear to me, "Ok, ok, you should all bow to my feet and call me Goddess."

"Can we get to work on this?" Penelope's assistant, the gay Markus, asked.

Ms. Audree explained, "It is clear that Ford is hoping to aim their new campaign at younger guys. They want their F150 series trucks to be hip and cool. The kind of truck that will glorify their manhood and convince them this truck will get them laid."

Finally in a comfort zone I liked, brainstorming, I asked, "So they want to sell their truck as the Porsche of trucks?"

"Exactly," Ms. Audree agreed.

Penelope asked, "So sexy, not slutty?"

"That is the million-dollar question. I was thinking we should start with a sexy campaign, but have a naughtier one ready as well."

"In three days?" Markus asked.

"Yep, do you have a problem with that, Princess?" Audree challenged.

He glared in response. Penelope took charge now, "Well, let's get cracking."

The rest of the morning was brainstorming. We tossed around idea after idea before finally settling on a somewhat risqué idea. "Do you want to get trucked?" the innuendo was clearly there, but if the censorship police questioned it, we could always argue ambiguity.

We had lunch ordered in and worked through the afternoon on a variety of poster ads. By suppertime we had hit a brick wall. Every ad was to this or to that.

Penelope was rubbing her neck when Ms. Audree asked, "Do you need a neck massage, Penelope?"

Penelope yawned, "Are you offering?"

"Of course, I give a mean neck and back massage."

Ms. Audree went behind her and gently began rubbing her neck. I couldn't believe it, but I felt a pang of jealousy when I saw Ms. Audree giving such attention to another woman. I shook the envy from my thoughts. I needed to regain my independence. Instead I tried to solve this ad problem.

Then suddenly it hit me. The truck should be at a motel, parked, a girl's stocking leg, like in The Graduate movie poster, in the window and the slogan, "Do you want to get trucked?" Of course, any hint of ambiguity would be gone with such an ad, but the ad would be perfect for the young crowd they were aiming at, especially in magazines like Maxim. The ad could be placed in guy's bathrooms as well. I quickly made a demo ad.

I glanced over to Penelope who had her eyes closed and then up to Ms. Audree, who was smiling at me.

I broke their moment of odd intimacy when I proclaimed, "I think I got one!"

They came over and saw the ad I had quickly put together. As expected, they loved it.

"So naughty and delicious," Penelope said.

"Fucking perfect," Ms. Audree agreed.

"Well, a bit too extreme for my liking, but I bet guys will love it," Markus said, as close to a compliment that I would ever get from Markus.

"And we can make a whole line with different pictures in the window. Different girls, different poses, whatever we want," I suggested.

Markus said, "Well that is a wrap for me ladies. I got to get going. I am meeting Wally at the Broadway House."

He left and Penelope asked, "Well that solves our risqué ad. Now what about our more conservative ad?"

Ms. Audree, who had been on her feet all day, and was wearing four-inch heels, sighed, "I don't know, but my feet are killing me." She sat on Penelope's couch and took off her heels. She looked at Penelope with a look I knew all too well: come to me.

There was a brief pause, and I watched intrigued as I saw Penelope considering this. Penelope gave in, just as Ms. Audree assumed she would. She defended her decision, "Well you gave me a neck massage, so I guess I owe you one." I watched, like a bystander watching a hit and run, knowing this was going to get messy eventually. Penelope sat on the couch as well and put Ms. Audree's beige stocking-covered feet in her lap.

In truth, it was all harmless, just a friend giving another friend a foot massage. But if you add in the earlier lesbian flirtation at the bar it became potentially more. Plus, if someone else walked in right now, they would see a superior giving an assistant, a temp assistant, a foot massage.

Ms. Audree looked at me smugly, and I knew this was just the next phase of her seduction.

The massage went on for about ten minutes when it abruptly was interrupted by Penelope's cell. She answered it. It was her husband reminding her about some bridge night they were supposed to be at in forty- five minutes.

Five minutes later, it was just Ms. Audree and me for the first time today. She was still shoeless on the couch when she asked, "Where were you this morning, Annie-girl?"

I had come up with a variety of relatively believable lies, but when the time came to choose one I couldn't. Instead I told the truth. "I was at a psychologist."

"Really?" she said, drawing out the word really over-dramatically.

"Yes, Jane set it up."

"I see," she considered before asking, "and what did you learn?"

I looked away from her as I repeated the advice I was given earlier today, "I am supposed to regain my independence."

"I see," Ms. Audree commented, standing up and walking towards me. "Do you no longer want to be my white lesbian slut, Annie-girl?"

The question I feared most. Depending on my emotional state, the answer would be different. At 9:30 this morning the answer was an obvious and unwavering 'no, I don't want to be your white lez slut anymore.' Yet at this moment, after watching her begin another seduction, and being alone with just her, all I wanted was to please her. I tried to explain, "Ms. Audree, I am very confused. I know I should be able to resist you and shouldn't want to please you. But I do. It is very unhealthy for me, yet I can't stop."

Ms. Audree was now directly in front of me and instead of some harsh disciplinary action, she kissed me: soft, gentle, caring. I returned the kiss, as my legs became jelly and my body began to tingle. When she broke the kiss, she explained, "Annie-girl, I know what is best for you. You need a Mistress, you need me. Don't you?"

The answer was obvious, "Yes, Ms. Audree."

"Good girl. Do you have any more appointments with the doctor?"

"Tomorrow at 8."

"Hmmm, go again; you need to convince her you are cured."

"Yes, Ms. Audree."

"Now, I assume you are having a visit from Aunt Ruby," she correctly guessed I was on my period.

"Yes. It arrived on Saturday."

"I have to get going anyways. Your task today is simple. I want you to offer your services to somebody on the train."

"Yes, Ms. Audree," I agreed.

Ms. Audree kissed me one more time. "I want to hear all about your therapy session tomorrow."

"Of course, Ms. Audree."

Then she was gone. I went back to my office and got ready to head home, nervous to fulfill the task ordered.

24. THE TRAIN...THE REDHEAD...MORE?

As I headed to the train, I realized this was an easy task to manipulate. With no specifications to deal with, I could just ask some elderly prudish woman and get rejected and move on. My plan in hand, my anxiety dissipated and I reached the train station relaxed.

When I got on the train, I actually chuckled at the irony of it all. As soon as I entered the train the first person I saw was the pretty redhead from a couple weeks ago. She was again reading a book and did not notice me at first. I waited a couple of stops as I pondered how I was going to approach this pretty girl. She looked to be in her mid-twenties and, based on the backpack she had with her, she was a student at the city college. I finally thought to myself 'fuck it' and sat beside her.

She looked up and instantly I could tell she recognized me.

I opened, "Hi, I am going to make this straightforward. My Mistress has ordered me to offer my tongue to you for your pleasure."

She laughed, "That is an interesting come-on line."

I shook my head, "I am serious."

There was a lengthy silence while she seemed to contemplate my offer. She finally asked, "Why me?"

I answered honestly, "Well I find you attractive, I have already flashed you and my Mistress insisted I offer my services if I was to see you again."

"You're Mistress?"

My stop was next so I finished, "My stop is next, so this is a rather limited-time offer."

"Hmmmm, well how can I reject such an offer? But we go to my flat."

"Ok," I agreed. "Flat, are you British?"

"Born and raised," she smiled, adding, "and what is your name?"

"Ann, but my Mistress calls me Annie-girl."

"Well Ann, I am Kate and I have to admit you have me intrigued. Do you do everything your Mistress tells you to?"

I lowered my head, "Yes."

"Very interesting, and what does this offer of yours entail?"

"Whatever you want, Kate. I am to please you as you wish."

"So you will do whatever I ask?" she asked, a naughty gleam in her eye.

"Within reason," I replied, "although I should note it is that time of month for me."

"Pity," she said, standing up, "it's my stop." Fuck, I loved her accent.

I stood up too and followed her off the train.

Much to my surprise, she grabbed my hand and entwined her fingers with mine. It was the first truly intimate moment for me in a very long time, besides Ms. Audree's kiss and Jane's hug.

We walked silently to her so-called flat, which was actually a luxury condominium. She offered me a glass of wine, which I eagerly accepted. I must admit, I was incredibly intrigued by this woman. There was something about her I just couldn't explain.

We sat down in her lush living room and instead of just taking my offer instantly, she began a conversation. "So, what do you do for a living?"

"I am in advertising. You?"

"I am a professor at the college."

"Really, you look too young to be a professor."

"Well, flattery will get you everywhere. I am actually thirty-two."

"Oh. What do you teach?"

"Psychology."

Irony struck again. "Well, I would make a good specimen."

"I imagine you would. Did you know I was a lesbian?"

It was my turn to be surprised. "No, you are?"

"Yes and the first time I saw you and you flashed me I went home and diddled myself."

"You did?"

"I did. And now here you are in my flat."

I smiled, slid to the floor and opened her legs. I asked her to lift up a bit as I pulled off her pantyhose, her underwear and her skirt. She opened her legs further, and I leaned into her trimmed pussy and licked. Her pussy's aroma was intoxicating and I lapped slowly, enjoying the sweet taste. It was odd to please a woman and not be called names and treated like a whore. I was between the natural redhead's legs for a long time before the professor's moans began to get erratic and soon after she let out a subdued but real scream. Her juices flowed into my mouth and I lapped up every drop I could. Once her orgasm was done, I moved back up onto the chair and smiled nervously. I was used to being told what to do at all times and wasn't sure what the protocol was after such an act.

"That was amazing," Kate said, her accent still a sexy turn-on.

"I aim to please," I joked, again unsure of what to say.

"Well, that you do."

"I should get going," I said, not used to what to do after sex is done.

"Can I get your number?"

Yet another surprise. I stammered, "R-r-r-really?"

"Really, I would love to take you on a real date."

Still in stunned denial, "You would?"

"I would."

"Ok," I said, excited. I gave her my number and she gave me hers. She stood up, still naked from the waist down and kissed me. For the second time today I was kissed with gentle passion. My head was spinning. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth. The sweet embrace lasted far longer than I had ever kissed anyone.

When she finally broke it, she smiled and promised, "I hope to be able to return the favour."

I blushed and attempting to be flirty, "I look forward to it."

I left, my mind reeling again, pondering what this all meant. How did Kate fit into the picture? Was this my window of opportunity to regain my independence? I caught the train home and spent the night at home, a baffled mess.

25. TRIPLE PUNISHMENT

I arrived at Dr. White's with only a few seconds to spare. I sat down on the couch again, my mind still a muddled mess after yesterday.

"How was yesterday?" she opened with.

"Good," I replied.

"Did you submit to Audree?"

"No," I honestly answered.

"Well that is good. Tell me about your day."

I recapped yesterday, retelling the day in full truth, oddly unashamed in comparison to yesterday.

Once I was done, there was silence while she continued to take notes. Finally, she spoke, "Well you seem way happier today. Is it because of this Kate girl or are you feeling you have begun to regain your independence?"

"I don't know. Truthfully, I am even more confused. Being treated with such tenderness was a unique feeling after the past month. I felt wanted. I forgot what it was like to feel wanted."

"Hmmmm, you're looking for someone to love you."

"I suppose," I responded sceptically.

"That is what everyone is looking for, real love. It is doubtful you will ever get that from Audree. You may get sexual satisfaction and you may even feel needed, but you won't find love."

"But I still don't know how to break free from her and not lose my job."

"Well, one way, would be to be able to blackmail her too. She has evidence on you; you need evidence of her. Tit for tat," she suggested.

Suddenly it hit me that was exactly what I needed to do. I wasn't sure how yet, but she was an up and coming sure thing in our business. 'Would she really be willing to risk her very promising future career, by being discovered as a lesbian and sexual predator?'

Just as suddenly as I thought I had a way out, Ms. Audree burst into the room. She came in nonchalantly and apologized, "Sorry, I am late."

Dr. White stood up and bluntly said, "This is a closed session. I am going to have to ask you to leave."

If my face could go any whiter, as I am sure it did. I didn't know how Audree found out this was the therapist I was seeing or why she was here, but I expected the worst.

Ms. Audree walked over to Dr. White and introduced herself. "Hi, I am Annie-girl's Mistress, Ms. Audree."

The doctor stood up and repeated, "I need you to leave."