Spanking Ann Ch. 03

Story Info
Lesbian domination.
1.8k words
4.19
26.9k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnGoode
AnnGoode
44 Followers

Ann continued to serve her best friend, Jenny, and Jenny's daughter, Kate.

She was naked on her knees sitting back on her heels with hands resting on her thighs palms upwards. Her mouth was open with her tongue out. Kate sat in a chair a couple of feet away looking at the older woman. Kate took a photo.

Ann was a little confused that Kate had not taken her upstairs as soon as she arrived as she usually it. She noticed Kate looking at her watch. Something was about to happen soon.

"Do you feel humiliated in such a pose? Knowing that I will send this photo to some of your friends and some of mine."

"Of course I do Kate. Isn't that what you intended?"

"Yes I like humiliating you. And I know you like it too. Is that not so?"

"You know it is. I love you and am happy just to please you."

"How much do you love me?"

"More than I can find words to describe. But you know that already."

Do you love me just a little Kate?"

Kate stroked Ann's hair.

"I love your tits a tiny bit."

"That must be why you spend so much time playing with them."

"Perhaps. Now stand up so I can put my fingers inside you. I have something important to say to you."

Ann quickly obeyed.

"For your age you are not unattractive, you do have large tits and you are both submissive and obedient. Therefore I am going to give you the great honour of becoming my little slave girl. What have you to say to that."

Obviously Ann was thrilled.

"I am very grateful Kate. But you will get bored with me and sell me to some big hairy woman. I will be your little slave girl but for how long?"

"Unless I tell you otherwise you must address me as Mistress. And you will remain my slave for ever."

"Yes I am sorry Mistress. I will be a good little slave girl for you Mistress for ever."

"You will else you will be punished."

"Of course Mistress. But you know how much I enjoy being punished by you Mistress."

"I have a present for my new slave girl."

Kate reached into her bag and pulled out a slave collar which she put on Ann.

"Thank you my Mistress."

"Now for the rules. You will supply me with your schedule for each week. You must always leave all day Sunday free for me and my mother to play with you. Other times, where you have not indicated you have a prior engagement, you will be available to me. I won't always come as I like to go out with my friends sometimes. But you must always wait naked and ready to be used in case I do arrive. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I know I am being slow here but what will be the difference for me being your slave girl."

"I will play with your tits a lot, spank you and finger you."

"No change there then."

"The change Slave girl will be that I will humiliate you. And I will invite your friends and my friends to come and watch and participate. You will obey and do this won't you? "

"Of course I will my Mistress."

"If there is anything that you would find just too humiliating that you couldn't possibly do then tell me now."

"I know you want to find something that I would hate doing or having done to me. Then you would do it all the time. But I am deeply in love with you and will suffer any indignity to give you pleasure."

"We shall see my little slave girl. Now this evening is your first little test."

Ann wondered what was about to happen but then concentrated on the pleasure she was experiencing in her pussy.

The door bell rang and Kate told Ann to stand up and left the room.

She returned with one of Ann's friends, Rose.

Rose was surprised to see Ann standing totally naked and wearing a slave collar but just about managed to speak.

"Hello Ann. Are you still on for our shopping trip on Saturday morning?"

"Hello Rose yes I am looking forward to it."

"Kate invited me to watch whilst she spanks you. I couldn't believe it at first but she assured me she was going to do it. If that is so I am very interested."

"Yes it's true she is going to spank me and I am happy for you to watch."

"Lovely."

Kate started to fondle Ann's tits..

"What do you think of my little slave girl Rose? Hasn't she got nice large firm tits?"

"Yes they are wonderful."

"Have a feel."

Rose didn't need to asked twice and took hold of both of them.

"Would you like me to take photo for you Rose? You may like to show it to your friends."

"Yes please Kate."

Kate sent the photo to Rose's phone.

"That's so sexy. Thank you Kate."

Kate moved behind her slave girl and started running her hands over her buttocks.

"And a bottom made for spanking. Come and give it a feel and smack Rose."

A clearly excited Rose did so then was invited to sit and make herself comfortable.

Kate placed a chair at right angles to Rose sat down and ordered Ann to position herself across her lap.

"Open your legs so Rose can see your pussy."

Then the spanking commenced. It was very hard and seemed to go on for ever. Eventually Kate stopped.

"Did you enjoy that Rose."

"Ho yes it was so erotic."

"Come and feel the heat in her bottom."

"Rose eagerly ran her hands over the red orbs."

"She gets so wet when she is spanked. Put your fingers in her."

"Yes she is wet. How wonderful. I can't remember when I enjoyed anything more that watching the spanking."

"Would you like to spank her?"

"I certainly would Kate."

Rose changed places with Kate and Ann positioned herself.

With Rose really excited the many spanks landed fast and hard.

Kate. "You are very good at it Rose. Now make my little slave girl cum."

Ann felt truly humiliated being fingered my one of her friends. But was at the same time enjoying it..

Ann was allowed get up and faced a number of questions from her friend.

"Did it hurt a lot?"

"Not really I am use to it now. Actually it is very nice."

"Does Kate spank you often?"

"Yes whenever she wishes to."

"Does she do other things to you?"

"Yes whatever she wants to do to me."

"Really that is so sexy."

At this point Kate joined the conversation.

"You must come again soon Rose and perhaps being a couple of friends and you can all spank her, play with her and humiliate her."

"Can I really. Thank you Kate I'll phone you tomorrow when it's arranged. I have two friends who will jump at the chance."

Rose left.

"Do you feel humiliated my little slave girl?"

"Yes Mistress, and it's a very nice feeling."

"And Rose will bring her two friends round soon. Imagine the three of them looking at your naked body. Then they will spank you and finger you one after the other. I will take a lot of photos for them to send to their friends. I will get lots of different women round to play with you in the coming weeks and years."

"Thank you my Mistress."

Two days after Rose's visit Jenny was with Ann.

"You look very happy Ann. I am guessing it as something to do with what Kate as told me. She now owns you."

"Yes I am now her owned and collared slave. I just love saying that."

"Do you realise that once committed there is no way back for you. Kate will never let you go. You are all she as ever wanted."

"Yes and she is all I want and I will dedicate myself to pleasing her. For as long as I live."

"It will be a very big step for you. It will be in your head all day every day, while you are at work, shopping you can never escape the fact that you are no longer able to make personal chooses. You will owned and must simply obey. Soon Kate will move in with you. Her father won't like it but there is nothing he can do to stop her. Then her control over you will be total."

"Yes and that is what I want."

"Right you are happy and Kate certainly is so as my BFF you have my blessing. Now I had a parcel sent here. As it arrived yet?"

"Yes it came yesterday."

Ann produced said parcel and Jenny unwrapped it.

"It's a sex machine and I am going to fuck you senseless with it after my paddle as reacquainted itself with your bottom."

"That sounds nice Jenny."

"I think Kate is to soft with you so you will still need me to be strict with you from time to time.

So having been well spanked with the paddle Ann lay on a low table spread-eagled. Jenny tied her wrists and ankles to the table legs. She inserted the sex machine and switched it on. At first it thrust slowly into Ann. Then Jenny slowly increased the speed. Watching Ann's face closely Jenny was able to gauge when Ann was on the edge of climax and keep her there by adjusting the speed.

After a few minutes.

"Please Jenny may I cum now."

"No."

A few more minutes passed.

"I beg you Jenny please let me cum."

Jenny started playing with Ann's tits.

"Would you like to cum now Ann?"

"Yes please Jenny. Let me cum and I will do anything,"

Jenny laughed.

"You will do anything I wish anyway. But the answer is no you can't. Slaves can only cum with permission from their owner. Your owner is not here to give it so you can't cum."

After another thirty minutes a very frustrated Ann was released from her bondage.

Jenny sat down.

"I feel like some foot worship. Get flat on the floor crawl to me and kiss my feet."

As Ann kissed one of Jenny's feet the other foot pressed down her head.

Ten minutes later.

Jenny ordered Ann to stand with her hands on her head and legs apart.

She reached into her bag and withdrew labia and nipple clamps and attached them.

"You will stay perfectly still for fifteen minutes."

"Yes Jenny."

The nipple clamps were joined by a chain and Jenny enjoyed herself pulling the chain.

As Jenny was leaving she patted Ann's bottom.

"You have been a good little girl Ann."

"Thank you Jenny."

"I will be round one evening next week."

"Thank you Jenny."

AnnGoode
AnnGoode
44 Followers